Is there an alternate way to download LAPF?

ONSLO

Is there an alternate way to download LAPF? I've tried for several days to download from LL, but there's problems with the server it's on, so I can't. Been using LPK, but want to try LAPF :) Any help would be appreciated. 

@jfraser

They are not asking for a link they are asking if there is a alternate way to download it.

@ONSLO

There is only that download unless you can speak Russian as there is also a link on the LAPF page for a Russian translated version. There is no problem with the server that it is on. 1) make sure your virus protection isn't blocking it or anything else like zone alarm or try turning them off and see if it now works. Try different browsers I have no problem downloading from here using chrome.  

No, there is no alternate link.  Maintaining an offsite link is just more work and I'm already maxed out.  As is suggested in the post above, find the source of your downloading woes and fix it rather than asking someone else to do work you aren't willing to do yourself.

Archived