This is a splendid Horsecock. Mod. Horsecock mod!

But for some reason, the skin texture on the schlong is darker than the rest of the body. Which body texture was this mod made for? :o

What do you mean? The download version?

If yes,,, read the main topic. 

how do you get a seamless SoS addon with cbbe? 

What? 

Simple, I made it seamless. lol

would you tell me how please? i'm getting a small gap between body and Schlong using the unp addon

This is a problem with the "old" horse penis (or other penis addons for females) the new one will have Bodyslide support but will only work for CBBE. 

But first I need to know how to use bodyslide.  <_<

Edit: A short workaround to fix the gab with the Racemenu morphs: (The same works with bodyslide)

post-607503-0-38195900-1443036226_thumb.jpg post-607503-0-20168800-1443036240_thumb.jpg

how do you get a seamless SoS addon with cbbe? 

What? 

Simple, I made it seamless. lol

would you tell me how please? i'm getting a small gap between body and Schlong using the unp addon

This is a problem with the "old" horse penis (or other penis addons for females) the new one will have Bodyslide support but will only work for CBBE. 

But first I need to know how to use bodyslide.  <_<

Edit: A short workaround to fix the gab with the Racemenu morphs: (The same works with bodyslide)

attachicon.gif2015-09-23_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2015-09-23_00008.jpg

oh,i see,ty for the info,and awesome work btw

Testing it and testing it and testing it in many many wierd positions , but i never manage to get that damn wiggle you did in the video you posted. Love the new version, and yes you can make it seamless by using the tummy tuck.

Me being jelly.

EDIT: As for feedback, I am not sure what you are exactly looking for. If you could explain I could understand better what kind of feedback you are looking for :)

Testing it and testing it and testing it in many many wierd positions , but i never manage to get that damn wiggle you did in the video you posted. Love the new version, and yes you can make it seamless by using the tummy tuck.

Me being jelly.

EDIT: As for feedback, I am not sure what you are exactly looking for. If you could explain I could understand better what kind of feedback you are looking for :)

I used the HDT Configs from FloppySOS for the wiggle. 

Feedback.... like... 

How do you like the veiny version?

Would you like a "smooth" version? 

For what textures should I make support? 

Me being jelly.

I used the HDT Configs from FloppySOS for the wiggle. 

Feedback.... like... 

How do you like the veiny version?

Would you like a "smooth" version? 

For what textures should I make support? 

I quite like the veiny version a lot plus it gives a sense of realism since true(Real life) horse dicks have their veins shown sometimes when the penis is fully erect.

For smooth I guess that's up to the user really , I prefer it as it is .

As for Textures well.. Fair Skin , SG , Mature Skin would be the 3 main ones I believe people mostly use. Of course people might use others too but these 3 would be the most used textures in my opinion.

1 question about the FloppySoS link you gave me, I am using HDT-SMP can I install it like it says in the description? Or do I have to do something extra too.

Also nice progress on the mod EvilReFlex :) keep it up and good luck. *gives some patience energy too*

1 question about the FloppySoS link you gave me, I am using HDT-SMP can I install it like it says in the description? Or do I have to do something extra too.

I dont know what HDT-SMP does, just try it? 

If you want HDT on the "old" horse penis you need to edit the *.nif files. 

I dont know what HDT-SMP does, just try it? 

If you want HDT on the "old" horse penis you need to edit the *.nif files. 

HDT-SMP is the same as HDT-PE but alot more smooth and kind of better as far as i know. There is a thread about it somewhere here but too lazy to find it :P.

I've been using Fair Skin, but it's for Argonians or Khajiit's where I've not really used this mod, at least for females. Mostly since I've been using these two texture sets for those races, most the Lizard and Grey Cat versions(although I have all four installed in MO). 

Feminine Argonian Textures For CBBE-UNP

Feminine Khajiit Textures For CBBE-UNP

I think these have been asked about quite a bit, at least as far as compaitble SOS textures.

I know FloppySOS 1.2 worked fine with the current version of the mod, I haven't played much with 1.3. Though I would think it isn't too different.

I fixed my last "small" problem ( I'm a perfectionist  :unsure: )

The mesh uses now the same skin weight as the "CBBE HDT Body", this mean the penis is seamless with all poses and animations!   :)

I've been using Fair Skin, but it's for Argonians or Khajiit's where I've not really used this mod, at least for females. Mostly since I've been using these two texture sets for those races, most the Lizard and Grey Cat versions(although I have all four installed in MO). 

Feminine Argonian Textures For CBBE-UNP

Feminine Khajiit Textures For CBBE-UNP

I think these have been asked about quite a bit, at least as far as compaitble SOS textures.

I know FloppySOS 1.2 worked fine with the current version of the mod, I haven't played much with 1.3. Though I would think it isn't too different.

I have no plan to support Khajiit and Argonians. (maybe for my Revised Khajiit and Argonian Textures)

And NO support for UNP or Males because its optimized for CBBE. 

Finished pickup item:

post-607503-0-61088100-1443196111_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-36115700-1443196135_thumb.jpg