Is it possible to add by SoS MCM instead of equipping it?

I quite like the idea of equipping it but if you were to use certain armor that conflict with the same slot SoS uses it will unequip the penis.

HDT is still buggy (sometimes) and its easy to fix it by unequip/equip the penis.

I could make a SoS addon without HDT.  

I quite like the idea of equipping it but if you were to use certain armor that conflict with the same slot SoS uses it will unequip the penis.

HDT is still buggy (sometimes) and its easy to fix it by unequip/equip the penis.

OR you could just make a version without HDT and redirect the folks over to FloppySoS should they want physics on their private parts. I know I'd download it in a sec (if I didn't have it yet, that is)!

I finished the textures for "SG Female Textures", "Fair Skin" and "CBBE (Standard)"

Should I make a patch for this textures too?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

OR you could just make a version without HDT and redirect the folks over to FloppySoS should they want physics on their private parts. I know I'd download it in a sec (if I didn't have it yet, that is)!

No, it is needed to include the HDT config in the nif files, your idea would exclude all people without modding experience.  

And by 'HDT config' you meant add the NiStringExtraData xml config to the .nifs, right?
If so, I didn't need to do any of that, and it works just fine(although there are some seams) by adding the equippable version of your addon to the PC inventory and equipping it, and using FloppySoS' floppify spell. And I honestly don't remember messing with anything in both mods, at least what I remember off the top of my head...

And by 'HDT config' you meant add the NiStringExtraData xml config to the .nifs, right?

If so, I didn't need to do any of that, and it works just fine by adding the equippable version of your addon to the PC inventory and equipping it, and using FloppySoS' floppify spell. And I honestly don't remember messing with anything in both mods, at least what I remember off the top of my head...

No, this will not work, its needed to link the *.xml config in the Nif files. 

Got it thanks EvilReflex :)

btw I managed to add full HDT-SMP to my game including the penis too , added collisions too , only problem is i cant manage to add collisions for the penis and vagina T_T

EDIT: Also if you could do make a patch for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/? quite a lot of people use it. After that I guess fixing bugs and something else remains :P

So I've got a problem here, and I've looked around everywhere for the solution and it just seems like no one else has similar problems. So, from what I've gathered, the racemenu should have sliders for customizing the schlongs that include girth, length, and so on, but the only sliders I have are SOS Base, SOS Scrotum, SOS Genitals 1-6, and SOS Erection. There are no sliders that include length or girth, just overall size. And before you ask, I do have the XP32 Extended Skeleton, and the SOS Racemenu plugin.

I played today with the Outfit Studio (used it never before) and made support for BodySlide... damn it works much better than expected.   :wub:

http://webmup.com/ee351/

EDIT: Also if you could do make a patch for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/? quite a lot of people use it. After that I guess fixing bugs and something else remains :P

I decided to make no textures for that because the quality of the textures is bad. (Butt and neck seams) 

So I've got a problem here, and I've looked around everywhere for the solution and it just seems like no one else has similar problems. So, from what I've gathered, the racemenu should have sliders for customizing the schlongs that include girth, length, and so on, but the only sliders I have are SOS Base, SOS Scrotum, SOS Genitals 1-6, and SOS Erection. There are no sliders that include length or girth, just overall size. And before you ask, I do have the XP32 Extended Skeleton, and the SOS Racemenu plugin.

Your Racemenu plugin is outdated, you need the new sos racemenu plugin what comes with the XP32 Skeleton.

aggrrrrr.i nedd a mod for can put all animal,mosters,and player,a erect penis.wehere can get this mods o mods?(pardon for my english).can put i simple link mod?

If you are looking for a mod use this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/

For player and NPCs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

For Animals:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

Your Racemenu plugin is outdated, you need the new sos racemenu plugin what comes with the XP32 Skeleton.

Are you saying racemenu is outdated, the XP32 Skeleton is outdated or my SOS Racemenu plugin is outdated? I assumed it was the last one, and I removed the plugin, and only installed racemenu and xp32 skeleton extended. Now there are no sliders.

Are you saying racemenu is outdated, the XP32 Skeleton is outdated or my SOS Racemenu plugin is outdated? I assumed it was the last one, and I removed the plugin, and only installed racemenu and xp32 skeleton extended. Now there are no sliders.

I mean the SoS plugin. install the new version of the Xp32 skeleton and you get the new sos plugin. 

I mean the SoS plugin. install the new version of the Xp32 skeleton and you get the new sos plugin. 

That fixed it. Thanks!

Hate to be a bother, but I'm having another problem. Whenever I equip one of the horse penises, sliders that I customized in the race menu don't affect the size of it. I tried adding a horse cock through the UNP-SOS plug-in, but it still doesn't respond to the racemenu sliders. Also, looking forward to the next update!

Hate to be a bother, but I'm having another problem. Whenever I equip one of the horse penises, sliders that I customized in the race menu don't affect the size of it. I tried adding a horse cock through the UNP-SOS plug-in, but it still doesn't respond to the racemenu sliders. Also, looking forward to the next update!

Do you use a custom race? 

Added BodySlide 2 Support and corrected the Belly Node Weights. 

Feature List: (until now) 

• Textures for CBBE (Standard textures), SG Female, FairSkin and Mature
  • Equitable Slot 60 HDT Versions (Balls only and full flaccid both with veiny and smooth skin)
  • BodySlide 2 Support
  • SoS Addon (with additional "lenght", "thickness" and "Ball size" Slider)

Tested it with the new version of SGO 3, works seamless with pregnancy. (The big Balls comes also from SGO) 

post-607503-0-06986200-1443366705_thumb.jpg

Edit: Picture out of BodySlide and NPC (Uthgerd) with SoS Addon:

post-607503-0-04100300-1443374897_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-78144700-1443374884_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-81204200-1443374892_thumb.jpg

The new version will come with install config for nexus mod manager: (or other mod manager what supports "fomod" configs)

post-607503-0-14868200-1443388752_thumb.jpg

Wait you could add Bodyslide support to a penis?!

Wut?! since when?

EDIT: I really want this update *drools*

Skyrim handles the schlongs like armor.  ;)

Do you use a custom race? 

No, I use vanilla races.

Added BodySlide 2 Support and corrected the Belly Node Weights. 

Feature List: (until now) 

• Textures for CBBE (Standard textures), SG Female, FairSkin and Mature
  • Equitable Slot 60 HDT Versions (Balls only and full flaccid both with veiny and smooth skin)
  • BodySlide 2 Support
  • SoS Addon (with additional "lenght", "thickness" and "Ball size" Slider)

Tested it with the new version of SGO 3, works seamless with pregnancy. (The big Balls comes also from SGO) 

attachicon.gif2015-09-27_00001.jpg

Edit: Picture out of BodySlide and NPC (Uthgerd) with SoS Addon:

attachicon.gifbodeslidehp.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-09-27_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-09-27_00003.jpg

This looks amazing, do we have a date on when it will be released??