Guest endgameaddiction

Actually Skull Tyrant, I think you misunderstood me. I know it supports this mod, but I was referring to RM. I overwrote XPMSE with yours and the only slider I got in RM was adjusting the erection height. I had to revert back to XPMSE to get the rest of the sliders. Using MO btw.

yea for the Racemenu Sliders you need XPMSE.  my SOS ones are basic for controlling everything in MCM and with the keys (pg up/pg down + Shift) those were made back before Groov and Expired updated RM and added sliders.  if im correct newer versions of SOS use XPMS/XPMSE skeletons. thats one of the main reasons i stopped working on my skeleton packs, they are outdated, 90% of the mods that replace the skeletons now use XPMSE or a custom one made by the mod author.

Shame. I really like having the arrow and bolt quiver and weapons in a different position from some of the skeletons you provided. Still, thanks for the response.

Actually Skull Tyrant, I think you misunderstood me. I know it supports this mod, but I was referring to RM. I overwrote XPMSE with yours and the only slider I got in RM was adjusting the erection height. I had to revert back to XPMSE to get the rest of the sliders. Using MO btw.

yea for the Racemenu Sliders you need XPMSE.  my SOS ones are basic for controlling everything in MCM and with the keys (pg up/pg down + Shift) those were made back before Groov and Expired updated RM and added sliders.  if im correct newer versions of SOS use XPMS/XPMSE skeletons. thats one of the main reasons i stopped working on my skeleton packs, they are outdated, 90% of the mods that replace the skeletons now use XPMSE or a custom one made by the mod author.

Shame. I really like having the arrow and bolt quiver and weapons in a different position from some of the skeletons you provided. Still, thanks for the response.

thats one nice thing about XPMSE though, it provides more weapon placements in 1 set of skeletons than all of the skeletons ive done combined.  also with XPMSE you can adjust the rotation, distance from body, left/right, up/down of all weapons and the quiver/bolt. just remember any change from vanilla quiver placement effects the bolt placement too.

thats one nice thing about XPMSE though, it provides more weapon placements in 1 set of skeletons than all of the skeletons ive done combined.  also with XPMSE you can adjust the rotation, distance from body, left/right, up/down of all weapons and the quiver/bolt. just remember any change from vanilla quiver placement effects the bolt placement too.

Its true pretty much every body mod, weapons placement mod, etc, use that skeleton.

No, they only trick sexlab into changing your character's scripterd gender, to have futanari females, use schlongs of skyrim (full) with b3lisario unp addon or this one.

thanks, the addon makes all female have it then it look weird :D im just using the strapon version i guess, btw im not really understand the mcm of SOS, if i want horse one appear more, then i config Schlong Type Probability in the addon? then whats the main one for?

No, they only trick sexlab into changing your character's scripterd gender, to have futanari females, use schlongs of skyrim (full) with b3lisario unp addon or this one.

thanks, the addon makes all female have it then it look weird :D im just using the strapon version i guess, btw im not really understand the mcm of SOS, if i want horse one appear more, then i config Schlong Type Probability in the addon? then whats the main one for?

Specify "main one"

Specify "main one"

is the sos mcm first page, it also have those option

Specify "main one"

is the sos mcm first page, it also have those option

Those are for your player character and npc of your choice.

Probability is for random npcs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hallo all. can we get the same for the horse? mfg meg

Not from me, and I will not release the new version.  :mellow:

WHAAAT?  You mean, you won't ever release your new version?  Or do you just mean it isn't ready yet?

Veiny version looks great BTW, I think that's the way to go.

hallo all. can we get the same for the horse? mfg meg

Not from me, and I will not release the new version.  :mellow:

WHAAAT?  You mean, you won't ever release your new version?  Or do you just mean it isn't ready yet?

Veiny version looks great BTW, I think that's the way to go.

I got no feedback in all topics where I posted pics/gifs.... so I lost motivation to work on it. 

Really should have said this days ago, but as the mod is now, I love it. The updated meshes look damn good too. Both versions look fine, I'd be okay with either. Eh, if you release the new version, that is.

Took these screenshots a while ago, but here is the current version of the mod used with FloppySOS 1.2

Using the "Both" setting. Makes it look a bit more like an actuall horse, if a bit spilling out.

post-62699-0-59084100-1442700385_thumb.png

post-62699-0-25431800-1442700409_thumb.png

Might be a little redundant, but still. Tested out one of the Flying Mods and the Animated Dragon Wings mod with this, and while I don't know if I'll keep them yet, it does make for an interested view, with it flopping around while flying. I know I'll be keeping the horsey bits for some of my characters though.