Fair Skin Complexion

And what body do you use? (UUNP is not supported)

My textures are optimized for CBBE (bodyslide).  

You can use UUNP in Bodyslide too btw.

I hope one day we have 1 body that we can customize the hell out of it :o

UUNP does not work with my meshes/skins.  :wacko:

Fair Skin Complexion

And what body do you use? (UUNP is not supported)

My textures are optimized for CBBE (bodyslide).  

You can use UUNP in Bodyslide too btw.

I hope one day we have 1 body that we can customize the hell out of it :o

UUNP does not work with my meshes/skins.  :wacko:

And that means you need UNP type textures(7B should work too I think?) UUNP in bodyslide creates a femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (Both are meshes).

I Use Mod Organizer so I have both UNP and CBBE profiles and i am damn happy :) (Altought it takes definitely longer to complete the game T_T)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Thanks for this lovely addition.

Amie loves her new body part.

HMgDG3Ku.jpg 0bSSDGnY.jpg X3lNYZFi.jpg NumUXwLa.jpg

Though I am using ECE, but I prefer her to have it mid size anyways.

I'm needing Werewolf support as well.  I'm so confused.  lol

Just to note I'm using Mod Organizer. 

Here is what I have thus far:

Default Werewolf will show member when aroused with the default doggy thing.

Mighty Beasts Werewolf will show member when aroused with the default doggy thing.

The castrated Werewolf and Mighty Beast Werewolf will not show horsey when aroused...

nor will it show for the animation. 

Maybe I went down the wrong path for installation or got lost along the way.  Has to be something simple. 

I do not want Springtime in Skyrim just the werewolves to function correctly therefore:

XP 32 XPMS is installed. 

Sexlab Creature Framework RC 10 is installed. 

Sexlab Werewolves Beta 4 is installed but Female is Not installed. 

Mighty Beasts is installed as recommended by the Werewolfves Beta 4 Install.  

SexLab Werewolves.esp plugin is being loaded before SexLab WerewolvesMB.esp. 

Thanks for any help,

Pcgeekri

@Pcgeekri

You would have to first add the required nodes to the penis and remove the ones that are in it so that it can be pasted into the werewolf nif and then it would have to be adjusted to the correct area of the werewolf body which will now also require the mesh to be rerigged because moving something in a nif will mess up it's rigging and it will either not appear in game or it will be way off centered. You would have to add the nodes with either mesh rigger or a 3d tool and rerigging can also be done with mesh rigger.

Thank you very much.  Followed exactly what you said.  In that case I'll be content with the nasty default until a real mesher like EvilReFlex updates his SOS for the Werewolf model.  Hopefully be nicely integrated into SexLab Creature Framework with a nice arousal animation to go with it.  Oooo.  I'm very patient and I'll be glad to wait.  Friend of mine said should have minimum of 3 dongs, 4 balls.  lmao  He's crazy.

Thanks,

Pcgeekri

If you edit the ESP and add some proper textures you can get Werewolf support going on right now. It's very shoddy and doesn't really work well at all since the attachment point for the horse dong makes it end up in a weird place, but I'm trying to edit the .nif files to see what I can cook up.

If you want and if EvilReFlex allows it ( it's his mod afterall ) I'll upload the modded .esp and the texture files for the werewolf support.

Edit: Got the model fixed. Here's a picture; http://imgur.com/qtdfUFJ

Just had to make a simple edit to the .nif to make it use the proper SOS Skeleton, then I gave it a separate model from the regular ones so as to avoid incompatibility.. Texture is pretty eh compared to EvilReFlex's work, but it'll do.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good. My players isn't too big but I don't use race menu since I already use ECE but then I don't really need something that can knock a persons head off and other then a minor texture change since I don't use SG Textures or Fair Skin since my players body comes with special textures for it's body. It moves back and forth nicely when moving and works with sexlab animations the erect spell doesn't work but I don't need that spell anyway.

Keep up the great work.

Awesome looking. What character body mod are you using?

Guest endgameaddiction

I installed RM v3.2.0b from the recommended link you have on description, even though yours says v3.1.0b and there is no slider for this. I've looked over and over and nothing.

Is this not compatible with the v3.2.0b??

Guest endgameaddiction

I installed RM v3.2.0b from the recommended link you have on description, even though yours says v3.1.0b and there is no slider for this. I've looked over and over and nothing.

Racemenu 3.1 "or newer".  :mellow:

Do you have XP32 Maximum Skeleton installed? 

I'm using SOS Skeleton by Skull Tyrant off Nexus. Should I switch? I don't know why I thought that one was compatible with RM. I'll give that a go and see if that fixes my problem.

Racemenu 3.1 "or newer".  :mellow:

Do you have XP32 Maximum Skeleton installed? 

I'm using SOS Skeleton by Skullyrant off Nexus. Should I switch? I don't know why I thought that one was compatible with RM. I'll give that a go and see if that fixes my problem.

it is compatible, XPMSE is just advised. just make sure you install the skeletons last overwrite when asked

Guest endgameaddiction

Actually Skull Tyrant, I think you misunderstood me. I know it supports this mod, but I was referring to RM. I overwrote XPMSE with yours and the only slider I got in RM was adjusting the erection height. I had to revert back to XPMSE to get the rest of the sliders. Using MO btw.

Actually Skull Tyrant, I think you misunderstood me. I know it supports this mod, but I was referring to RM. I overwrote XPMSE with yours and the only slider I got in RM was adjusting the erection height. I had to revert back to XPMSE to get the rest of the sliders. Using MO btw.

yea for the Racemenu Sliders you need XPMSE.  my SOS ones are basic for controlling everything in MCM and with the keys (pg up/pg down + Shift) those were made back before Groov and Expired updated RM and added sliders.  if im correct newer versions of SOS use XPMS/XPMSE skeletons. thats one of the main reasons i stopped working on my skeleton packs, they are outdated, 90% of the mods that replace the skeletons now use XPMSE or a custom one made by the mod author.