Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

*Cheers Leocid2 on* Yay more outfits xD

tumblr_npd8958jv61tczcoso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_npd8e8DSSI1tczcoso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_npd8e8DSSI1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_npd8e8DSSI1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

Oh man this honk (breasts), as great, not that she the "overweight" loses and falls forward. gefuehle_0129.gif

How strange that he has erased your message?

Oh man this honk (breasts), as great, not that she the "overweight" loses and falls forward. gefuehle_0129.gif

:o  I do understand it also not it's just all fun.

For those who want to make their own armor, I send you this link, which explains in detail how to make your own conversions. https://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid

I can not use all English. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:o  I do understand it also not it's just all fun.

For those who want to make their own armor, I send you this link, which explains in detail how to make your own conversions. https://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid

I can not use all English. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just seeing the video images, you can guide without problems.

Leo, everything that in the videos is spoken and the operating elements do not understand.

All this would have to completely in German to be and then it would still be a problem for me!
you can say from personal experience how difficult it is for CHSBHC v2 conversions  to make. ;)

I would love to see conversions from ANY of the armors in this thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6295-chsbhc-armors-and-clothes-conversions/

The issue I have is that the author posts their work to 4shared, which requires a download of their software before you can download files. I do not like doing that so I don't bother with them. I just want the files, not the service and another tab to worry about.

The issue I have is that the author posts their work to 4shared, which requires a download of their software before you can download files. I do not like doing that so I don't bother with them. I just want the files, not the service and another tab to worry about.

You do not need any software to download, just by signing can download the file. It looks just like mediafire.

You do not need any software to download, just by signing can download the file. It looks just like mediafire.

there is no problem, just login and you can download everything. ;) "123 check" is since Mar. 26, 2013 no longer active, but its links are still reliable. :)

Armor for conversion - ADEC Stormcloack

this outfit is too cheap, all too smooth, no texture to modern. :lol:

If no software is needed, why does it require an installer before you can download the file? I will not install anything on my PC that I am unsure on. And when I try to avoid using the installer, it tells me I can download using a social media account. I don't do social media and will not get an account for any reason, especially not for a few files. With mediafire, you just click the download link and it asks if you wish to open or save the file and starts the download once you have picked your selection. I prefer that kind of download far more than this 4shared.

If no software is needed, why does it require an installer before you can download the file? I will not install anything on my PC that I am unsure on. And when I try to avoid using the installer, it tells me I can download using a social media account. I don't do social media and will not get an account for any reason, especially not for a few files. With mediafire, you just click the download link and it asks if you wish to open or save the file and starts the download once you have picked your selection. I prefer that kind of download far more than this 4shared.

you're doing something wrong if this happens, clicking on the wrong download button. not on the big blue button click, but on the button (small, with the symbol  small cloud with arrow down) next to right side is a button (oblique handcuffs, Link)

you're doing something wrong if this happens, clicking on the wrong download button. not on the big blue button click, but on the button (small, with the symbol  small cloud with arrow down) next to right side is a button (oblique handcuffs, Link)

The first page has seven download links, each to different places. I clicked on the correct link the first time. When you click it, it takes you to another page, similiar to the first with another seven links. I honestly think they need to better prioritize that site. There are WAY too many links on that page that all say to download. If you don't know the site, it is a game of choice to figure out what to select.

Another issue is that all the files are not an extension that lends itself to mod placement. Once I managed to find the correct link and download the armor, I tried putting it into the mod manager and was told it could not be added because the file extension was not supported. So, I put it into a zip file extension so it could be used by the manager and as soon as I did so, my anti-virus went insane. Turns out, the file was a virus. I will not be using those links any longer. I can wait until they are converted so I can actually trust what I click on rather than taking a leap of faith.

The first page has seven download links, each to different places. I clicked on the correct link the first time. When you click it, it takes you to another page, similiar to the first with another seven links. I honestly think they need to better prioritize that site. There are WAY too many links on that page that all say to download. If you don't know the site, it is a game of choice to figure out what to select.

Another issue is that all the files are not an extension that lends itself to mod placement. Once I managed to find the correct link and download the armor, I tried putting it into the mod manager and was told it could not be added because the file extension was not supported. So, I put it into a zip file extension so it could be used by the manager and as soon as I did so, my anti-virus went insane. Turns out, the file was a virus. I will not be using those links any longer. I can wait until they are converted so I can actually trust what I click on rather than taking a leap of faith.

if you on the cloud icon click and it will open the next page, then you see two large areas,

once 0 second waiting period (For Premium Members) and once 20 second waiting period!

under the 20 seconds display is the Download button, since clicking on it and the download will start automatically when the time has expired. ;)

if you on the cloud icon click and it will open the next page, then you see two large areas,

once 0 second waiting period (For Premium Members)

and once 20 second waiting period! under the 20 seconds display is the Download button,

since clicking on it and the download will start automatically when the time has expired. ;)

No, that doesn't work. When I click on the one that says 20 seconds, it tells me "One click download. Download instantly with your social network" and it will not let me exit unless I hit the back button or choose a network.

I don't why this site is like a maze where you have to know how to manuever around because one wrong move and you fail. Like I stated previously, I am DONE with 4shared. I will put my trust into other services as they have proved themselves to be reilable time and time again. I will not take another chance with this service. If those armor conversions exist on another, more reputable site, I will look into getting them. Otherwise I can wait until they are converted here or go without them. I will not risk the safety of my PC over any file.

once 0 second waiting period (For Premium Members)

and once 20 second waiting period! under the 20 seconds display is the Download button,

since clicking on it and the download will start automatically when the time has expired. ;)

No, that doesn't work. When I click on the one that says 20 seconds, it tells me "One click download. Download instantly with your social network" and it will not let me exit unless I hit the back button or choose a network.

I don't why this site is like a maze where you have to know how to manuever around because one wrong move and you fail. Like I stated previously, I am DONE with 4shared. I will put my trust into other services as they have proved themselves to be reilable time and time again. I will not take another chance with this service. If those armor conversions exist on another, more reputable site, I will look into getting them. Otherwise I can wait until they are converted here or go without them. I will not risk the safety of my PC over any file.

I've never had problems with this page. you can but also it here try.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?tag=CHSBHC

some of the outfits are also available here.

if not then post the names of the armor and I'll upload it to you. :)  ;)

If you are willing to take that risk, ok.

I was only interested in a few pieces.

Gothic Girls

Sloth Armor

Velveteen Armor

Dark Lilith and Succubus Armor

Skimpy Assassins

Lollipop Chainsaw Armor

If you are willing to take that risk, ok.

I was only interested in a few pieces.

Gothic Girls

Sloth Armor

Velveteen Armor

Dark Lilith and Succubus Armor

Skimpy Assassins

Lollipop Chainsaw Armor

here please. :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!WVFRzI5Y!bpTmLV9NRNGnYsMuzQPh1_RyOD0O0lAlDB7TI_Y0PgQ