Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

But thats not the CHSBHC v3-T body, it's a costum made CHSBHC v2 body and the tattoo is on the texture not on the body so you just have too change the body texture.

Ok, so how does one do that? I tried using texblend, but it does not give the option to change that.

You only have to override the texture with what ever cbbe texture you want to use.

Some exsamples:

CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC

Fair Skin Complexion

True Daughters of Skyrim

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

SG Female Textures Renewal

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible

Women of Skyrim female face textures

Thank you. Now, here is another issue entirely. I decided to give the texture provided on the first page of this thread a try. And I love it! It is better even than what I had. And it has no tattoos so even better for me. But it does have a hip seam issue which appear whether my character is nude or wearing armor that shows the hips. How do you fix this issue, if I may ask? I have looked it up and no one seems to give a clear cut answer as to how to fix it.

Thank you. Now, here is another issue entirely. I decided to give the texture provided on the first page of this thread a try. And I love it! It is better even than what I had. And it has no tattoos so even better for me. But it does have a hip seam issue which appear whether my character is nude or wearing armor that shows the hips. How do you fix this issue, if I may ask?

You need to use the CBBE version from the texture when you're using the CHSBHC v3-T or the CHSBHC v3 body. Not the CHSBHC texture which are only for the old cbbe v2 or CHSBHC body.

You need to use the CBBE version from the texture when you're using the CHSBHC v3-T or the CHSBHC v3 body. Not the CHSBHC texture which are only for the old cbbe v2 or CHSBHC body.

You wonderful individual!!!!  It worked beautifully! It took some arranging of the various mods I had on, but I got it to work. The breasts are as I want them, the body is how I want it, no hip seam, and everything flows like a dream. I absolutely cannot thank you enough for your help. I am going to lock out the body mods so I never tamper with them again as they are exactly how I want them. I am so happy with this!!!

Once again, thank you.

You wonderful individual!!!!  It worked beautifully! It took some arranging of the various mods I had on, but I got it to work. The breasts are as I want them, the body is how I want it, no hip seam, and everything flows like a dream. I absolutely cannot thank you enough for your help. I am going to lock out the body mods so I never tamper with them again as they are exactly how I want them. I am so happy with this!!!

Once again, thank you.

You're welcome.

any chance i can get links to the original mods because for whatever reason i'm getting ctd when i look at the armours. 

It would be helpful, if you said which ones. Also do you have all the things needed for the body, ie the skeleton. If not attaching armors can cause ctds.

If you're using the body that Leo provided on the first post then you just need to download the skeleton and install it.

If you are using the body from this link, then you need to install CBBE first then the skeleton and last the CHSBHC V3-T body.

ya umm nvm i kind of figured out why the ctd were happening and it was because I wasn't using the right body mod i was using  the regular chsbhc instead of tbbp one...... I spent a good chunk of time smashing my face into a wall when realized the problem

any chance i can get links to the original mods because for whatever reason i'm getting ctd when i look at the armours. 

It would be helpful, if you said which ones. Also do you have all the things needed for the body, ie the skeleton. If not attaching armors can cause ctds.

If you're using the body that Leo provided on the first post then you just need to download the skeleton and install it.

If you are using the body from this link, then you need to install CBBE first then the skeleton and last the CHSBHC V3-T body.

oh thank you but i solved the problem while beating the shit out of myself for being stupid 

Chsbhc will be always my favorite body, great thanks to Leocid2 for making these huge conversions, is there any CHSBHCv3 body slider ?

Hello everyone. Do you have the CHSBHC V3T's BodySlide SliderPreset files. I want to use BodySlide to modify some Devious Devices for CHSBHC body.

If you want bodyslide, use this link. The bodyslide from that link is pretty close to if not identical to CHSBHC v3-T.

I'm trying to download the Vanilla Armor and clothes but the packages listed just seem to be the dlc armor.

The vanilla stuff in there just gotta look for it, also I don't think Leo has finished all of the vanilla + dlc clothes/armors. I could be wrong though.

so I've just encountered a weird bug and i don't know if other have this too but the stormcloack female armor helmet actually hides people heads it's kind of funny in a way so i'm posting this if other people also have this weird glitch.

another weird thing I've found is that the ebony armor is missing textures on it but i think that's my own fuck up than the mod.

so I've just encountered a weird bug and i don't know if other have this too but the stormcloack female armor helmet actually hides people heads it's kind of funny in a way so i'm posting this if other people also have this weird glitch.

another weird thing I've found is that the ebony armor is missing textures on it but i think that's my own fuck up than the mod.

For the missing head issue use - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8430/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8430%26preview%3D&pUp=1, that mod will just remove guard helmets in general. My guess as too why the female guards are headless is probably due to that the armors for the female guards where taken from All Female Guards mod, to fix that you can also try Friendly Guard Helmets.

welp after three days trying to get a couple of the mods to work on my own... fuck it going to need to ask for some help with the ebony armor and the mixed hentai armor to work.

the problem i have with the hentai armor is that the mixed chest peace isn't working properly and the ebony armor is missing a texture causing the armor to have a purple panties instead of the black one any help is greatly appreciated.

welp after three days trying to get a couple of the mods to work on my own... fuck it going to need to ask for some help with the ebony armor and the mixed hentai armor to work.

the problem i have with the hentai armor is that the mixed chest peace isn't working properly and the ebony armor is missing a texture causing the armor to have a purple panties instead of the black one any help is greatly appreciated.

50ft2.jpg

2dc8fh3.jpg

34j4v2c.jpg

f3fdxe.jpg

2utoikn.jpg

rgvzpi.jpg

Save As- OK

For some reason, when I have Sexy Ninja installed Jon Battle-Born in whiterun loses his clothes and feet. For me it's not that big of a issue, but someone else might get the same thing and think something is wrong. Just thought you should know.

With Mod installed

TESV%202015-05-25%2000-07-29-77_zpshqft7

Without Mod installed -

TESV%202015-05-25%2000-13-03-57_zpsijofk

Strange ... and I think because I saw something ... I'll knock this mod and review, I did not create the esp.