Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

So many of a wish list. xD

for me is the train driven off, I have nothing more to desire, because Leo does no longer for my body type. :(

as he still has modded for CHSBHC v2, I have myself never desired anything, only after he modded for CHSBHC V3T

had I two wishes.

So many of a wish list. xD

for me is the train driven off, I have nothing more to desire, because Leo does no longer for my body type. :(

as he still has modded for CHSBHC v2, I have myself never desired anything, only after he modded for CHSBHC V3T

had I two wishes.

With the new technique I learned I can make armor CHSBHC v2, so easily that no longer give me problems. But I got used to CHSBHC V3t.

Now I can agree with hochoka, if he does vaginas bodies, CHSBHCv2 and V3t. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/ like.

These mods are amazing!!! Small thing though, is there something wrong with the piercings from sexy ninja? How do I get the textures?

the piercing, are not the same as the original.But they use the same texture.

1zz12li.jpg

soon

I wonder if that counts as a armor or not. If not then hopefully I could use some of the outfit that don't have any pants like the sexy vets mods for example. If it do count as armor then I think a good example would be the TreeTump 'S Latex. (I just like to mix them if possible lol.)

1zz12li.jpg

soon

I wonder if that counts as a armor or not. If not then hopefully I could use some of the outfit that don't have any pants like the sexy vets mods for example. If it do count as armor then I think a good example would be the TreeTump 'S Latex. (I just like to mix them if possible lol.)

it probably wont count as armor but one can hope.

1zz12li.jpg

soon

it probably wont count as armor but one can hope.

Its possible it can be both who knows.

Excuse me can i make a request.I think im out of touch here in modding.I have screw this up about 4 times an just got tired of it.I couldn't figure this out for some reason.When it comes to other peoples mods i always mess it up.I need this combo of Salome and Dragon Song Armor in a combo with benefit to a Priest Build.I mean change the Breastplate to Fortify Healing an do something for enchanting for bracers also Change this gear to Cloth instead of leather.please?I hope i made that clear.I dont know about the waist.Maybe increases healing by +20

But all of it Cloth.No armor increases.Please.

Also i need a mod that is a Pregancy mod that makes the nipples darken as they get pregant.An go back to normal after the pregnancy.

post-416828-0-09736600-1434498745_thumb.jpg

Excuse me can i make a request.I think im out of touch here in modding.I have screw this up about 4 times an just got tired of it.I couldn't figure this out for some reason.When it comes to other peoples mods i always mess it up.I need this combo of Salome and Dragon Song Armor in a combo with benefit to a Priest Build.I mean change the Breastplate to Fortify Healing an do something for enchanting for bracers also Change this gear to Cloth instead of leather.please?I hope i made that clear.I dont know about the waist.Maybe increases healing by +20

But all of it Cloth.No armor increases.Please.

Also i need a mod that is a Pregancy mod that makes the nipples darken as they get pregant.An go back to normal after the pregnancy.

attachicon.gifCombo Sal DSong.jpg

My English is not very good but try to clear as possible. If you're asking me the armor increase healing. example: +1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 .... That is quite a headache that is not worth it. But if you're asking me to have +20 armor and healing that is very simple.

On the change of the skin, that is pure programming. You need someone to program the texture changes, whenever the state of the pregnancy progresses.

You could also ask at the Post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42493-guide-how-to-muscle-texture-changer-mods/?hl=muscle

I like some of the outfits and I hope this helps for those that are wondering whats in this mod.  :D

The front looks like.

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fbn2PdP1tczcoso10_1280.jpg

The back looks like

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fdlYhXF1tczcoso10_1280.jpg

The jeans

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq7fgwE9Zd1tczcoso5_r1_1280.jpg

The only minor thing for me was when you swim with the jeans. For some strange reason it would freak out if you are in third person view above water. Other then that I like it.

where i can found Rayne Clothes Beautiful Bandits clothes?

i cant make it 

the original author, do not put the choice to be created in the forge. And I can not modify it in the Creation Kit. You need to call it by command.

where i can found Rayne Clothes Beautiful Bandits clothes?

i cant make it 

the original author, do not put the choice to be created in the forge. And I can not modify it in the Creation Kit. You need to call it by command.

Ok i see

But i can not add 'Beautiful Bandits' clothes in my inventory..  other clothes works fine