Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

hey leocid2 first thank you so much for alle the great armors and work you've made next do you going to mod on fallout 4 ? would be awesome and last question have u ever thinked about converting the bondage devices from devious devices ? to chsbhc v3 ?

also again tanks so much for all the good stuff keep going ;)

hey leocid2 first thank you so much for alle the great armors and work you've made next do you going to mod on fallout 4 ? would be awesome and last question have u ever thinked about converting the bondage devices from devious devices ? to chsbhc v3 ?

also again tanks so much for all the good stuff keep going ;)

yup he is just go back a page and you'll see it's goin to be awesome  :D

Hi Leo, thanks a lot for the armors.

However, i`m getting invisible Harness from Devious Devices  when equipped...

Chastity belt and nipple piercings work great.

I find no error

I need you to describe the error with every detail of the world. Remember that this mob, has many internal things.

I've some conversion requests for Leocid2. Can you port to V3 T these armors ? Thank you.

I find no error

I need you to describe the error with every detail of the world. Remember that this mob, has many internal things.

Okay found my issue. I´m using "Devious Devices- Integration", it overrides the harness functions and makes it invisible. If i use

"Devious Devices - Assets" alone it works.

I find no error

Okay found my issue. I´m using "Devious Devices- Integration", it overrides the harness functions and makes it invisible. If i use

"Devious Devices - Assets" alone it works.

This week I'm going to work with: Devious Devices - Integration.esm and Devious Devices - Expansion.esm