Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Hello everyone. Do you have the CHSBHC V3T's BodySlide SliderPreset files. I want to use BodySlide to modify some Devious Devices for CHSBHC body.

If you want bodyslide, use this link. The bodyslide from that link is pretty close to if not identical to CHSBHC v3-T.

thanks

Guys, I am completely lost here with respect to the Rouge Genie outfit and getting it to show up in the console.  It looks like Leo broke the BSA archive down to modify it for our girls, but the original authors directions to get it to show in console dont work at all.  Can anyone direct me to the "right" console command to identify the armor?

EDIT:  Thanks, Soundspark for the quick reply,  Soooo here was the real problem! I hadn't gone into the Skyrim game menu to "see" that the mod was in the mod list.  Simple, but it was a no-show until I did that! D'oh!

Guys, I am completely lost here with respect to the Rouge Genie outfit and getting it to show up in the console.  It looks like Leo broke the BSA archive down to modify it for our girls, but the original authors directions to get it to show in console dont work at all.  Can anyone direct me to the "right" console command to identify the armor?

type help genie in console command and then type in the codes for each piece.

Ok, I have looked up all kinds of tutorials and I still cannot find how to remove the tattoos off of the CHSBHC V3-T body. I was able to remove the pubic hair on the armor I wanted removed from, but when I pull up the body model of CHSBHC V3-T in NifSkope, it does not show any tattoos. I have been searching for a while on how to remove them. I once removed them by sheer accident by messing around with some files, but it caused a glitch elsewhere in the game so I had to reset the model.

Someone once told me they knew how to remove them, but never got back to on it. I am sorry if I am being grating on this issue, but when I cannot find a solution to something, it drives me mad until I find said solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, I have looked up all kinds of tutorials and I still cannot find how to remove the tattoos off of the CHSBHC V3-T body. I was able to remove the pubic hair on the armor I wanted removed from, but when I pull up the body model of CHSBHC V3-T in NifSkope, it does not show any tattoos. I have been searching for a while on how to remove them. I once removed them by sheer accident by messing around with some files, but it caused a glitch elsewhere in the game so I had to reset the model.

Someone once told me they knew how to remove them, but never got back to on it. I am sorry if I am being grating on this issue, but when I cannot find a solution to something, it drives me mad until I find said solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That tattoo?

That tattoo?

Yes, the tattoos that come standard on the CHSBHC V3-T body model. The one that really pesters me is the one on the left breast. But at this point, I just wish to see the female characters without tattoos. I love the body model, it is my absolute favorite. I just want this minor thing changed is all.

That tattoo?

The tattoo from the CHSBHC v3-T version done by Megax780 is what he is referring too.

That tattoo?

The tattoo from the CHSBHC v3-T version done by Megax780 is what he is referring too.

But thats not the CHSBHC v3-T body, it's a costum made CHSBHC v2 body and the tattoo is on the texture not on the body so you just have too change the body texture.

But thats not the CHSBHC v3-T body, it's a costum made CHSBHC v2 body and the tattoo is on the texture not on the body so you just have too change the body texture.

Ok, so how does one do that? I tried using texblend, but it does not give the option to change that.