I'm having trouble trying to load multiple masters in the GECK. (Mod Organizer)

Guest marieruth

Guest marieruth

So, I made alterations to the GECKCustom.ini and changed bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0, to bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1, and I did that. Here are pics, it did happen:

post-470694-0-26622500-1426117553_thumb.png

I'm running "The GECK 1 4 PowerUp for Fallout New Vegas -a fork" through Mod Organizer, and even though I made the GECKCustom.ini change, I still cannot load the plugin; it requires all of the base game and DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.

I get the "Multiple master files selected for load. Load operation aborted" message. Is there anything special I would need to do in Mod Organizer to allow multiple masters to load? I'm not sure where my problem lies.

you're suppose to put the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 into the actual game ini file. Like skyrim to be able to load multiple masters with the CK (creation kit) you have to change it in the SkyrimEditor.ini file.

*Edit

For fallout NV it's the Fallout.ini

Guest marieruth

you're suppose to put the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 into the actual game ini file. Like skyrim to be able to load multiple masters with the CK (creation kit) you have to change it in the SkyrimEditor.ini file.

*Edit

For fallout NV it's the Fallout.ini

Under what heading? General?

Guest marieruth

I added the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 to 3 of the INIs, and I still can't seem to open it without getting that error. I'll try using a profile that doesn't use localized saves...

Guest marieruth

Wait, the actual game ini? Damn.

I had this problem a while ago. I fixed it by running the geck in a profile that has localized saves deactivated. (And putting the setting in the geckcustom.ini as I've always done before.)

Thanks for mentioning that, I can load multiple masters now.

Archived