Just a heads up to people here, I created a HDT-SMP patch for this armor pack. You'll need a complete install of this mod and then overwrite the asked for files with my patch. You'll need to recreate the main body from bodyslide as of the xml changes require it. It can be downloaded in the hdt subsection here on the lab.

It's still rather early so the physics aren't perfect yet but i'm working on fine tuning the xml's for it.

Also mad kudos s666, by far my favorite set of heavy armors so far.

i make the link in the main page.

HDT SMP is more interesting than Havok, don't worry i need to studdy your mod this week end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this, and for your TERA2015 set!

I can't play a mod which have the name in-game as it has on the armour mesh pieces, it's a total deal-breaker for me.

So, I renamed all the armours (Bless NAME Piecename) and added High Heels Sound to them as well. This kinda breaks it for using on male chars, but since I don't do that that's okay for me.

The names are stupid and random, whatever popped up in my head at the time, e.g: Marvelous, Sire... etc etc. I didn't even check what the corresponding armour was.

Anyway, if anyone else want to use the ESP for that I've attached it below. And if someone has suggestions for better armour names, just drop the suggestion in a PM to me (I don't look at posts so often) and I'll see about exchanging them.

Remember that Heels Sound.esm is now a REQUIREMENT! You can find it here on LL.

Cheers!

blessarmors.esp

I can't play a mod which have the name in-game as it has on the armour mesh pieces, it's a total deal-breaker for me.

So, I renamed all the armours (Bless NAME Piecename) and added High Heels Sound to them as well. This kinda breaks it for using on male chars, but since I don't do that that's okay for me.

The names are stupid and random, whatever popped up in my head at the time, e.g: Marvelous, Sire... etc etc. I didn't even check what the corresponding armour was.

Anyway, if anyone else want to use the ESP for that I've attached it below. And if someone has suggestions for better armour names, just drop the suggestion in a PM to me (I don't look at posts so often) and I'll see about exchanging them.

Cheers!

Hi, ok i will add  the link in the main page.

Thanks for that.

Cheers!

Thanks for that.

Hello S66, I noticed the tera armor pack does not support pregnancy mods like soulgem oven. My characters belly does not change size when I equip any of the tera armoors. I am using Bodyslide with CBBE.. Is there a patch for this?

Thx

I want to contribute, i have esp file with clean EDID (original edid is mess i think hehe) . I replace original EDID with name based on @digitalvixen esp. This esp no need highheels.esm and Heels Sound.esm so u can add equipable transform from racemenu for highheels. maybe it is useful for someone in here

blessarmors.esp

Heels Sound 1.4  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

it was a GIANT GIANT pain in the ass to find, so I link it here to hopefully save someone else the pain in the ass.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers!

Thanks for that.

Hello S66, I noticed the tera armor pack does not support pregnancy mods like soulgem oven. My characters belly does not change size when I equip any of the tera armoors. I am using Bodyslide with CBBE.. Is there a patch for this?

Thx

All armors have the belly node, but i don't how the pregnancy mod work.

Like a lot armors have a custom skeleton for havok system, that can create some conflicts.

I want to contribute, i have esp file with clean EDID (original edid is mess i think hehe) . I replace original EDID with name based on @digitalvixen esp. This esp no need highheels.esm and Heels Sound.esm so u can add equipable transform from racemenu for highheels. maybe it is useful for someone in here

thanks, i will add the link in the main page.

Heels Sound 1.4  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

it was a GIANT GIANT pain in the ass to find, so I link it here to hopefully save someone else the pain in the ass.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers!

Thanks for that.

Thx

All armors have the belly node, but i don't how the pregnancy mod work.

Like a lot armors have a custom skeleton for havok system, that can create some conflicts.

I found the problem. I was using the TBBP version instead of HDT. After bodysliding HDT versions ind bodyslide, the armors now support belly scaling.

Thx

Cheers!

Random or not, the names are pretty decent and seem design relevant.

this may be obvious to everyone else but I'm new here, could someone point me "directly" to the download for this armor pack

the download link is only for loverslab members, any direct links is autorised.

Read the main page for have this one.

• 1 month later...

Hi S666, most of the HDT skirts or cloaks are flying around even happened when I stand still. Same problem in the tera 2015 pack too. I am not sure if it is normal or something wrong at my end. Any idea would be great.

Try the SMP version of jonusl2d

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51149-bless-armor-pack-smp-patch/

Awesome! Thanks. We need more mods like this. I wish they could be higher res, but I'm not complaining when it makes shots like this possible...

m8I0Ns8.jpg

The textures from vanilla game, for have 4k by exemple, that mean to recreate them.

So, your picture don't work for me, try to reupload it

Awesome! Thanks. We need more mods like this. I wish they could be higher res, but I'm not complaining when it makes shots like this possible...

m8I0Ns8.jpg

The textures from vanilla game, for have 4k by exemple, that mean to recreate them.

So, your picture don't work for me, try to reupload it

It works for me. I think the site had trouble yesterday with images not showing up. It's from imgur so should work. Anyway, thanks for your reply. They don't seem like 4k textures in my game, as you can see from that shot the boots look lower res. As I said. It's not a complaint. 

Hi S666, most of the HDT skirts or cloaks are flying around even happened when I stand still. Same problem in the tera 2015 pack too. I am not sure if it is normal or something wrong at my end. Any idea would be great.

Try the SMP version of jonusl2d

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51149-bless-armor-pack-smp-patch/

i've not heard much about SMP physics. can someone point me to more info on it? and can it be used alongside HDT ...or would hdt need to be completely cleared out of my game?

thanks. would love a named version like that but also a NO craft esp