Okay, one complaint.

Look, I'm gonna be up-front. I'm an idiot and didn't read the description through, but still. I thought this body was for *MALES*. I expected a body replacer that's labeled "femboy" to replace the *MALE* body, not the female body. Is there any way I can fix this absolutely tremendous mistake with no knowledge at all of modeling or skinning?

Seriously, That's the only thing that could make this mod perfect. I don't want to have to play a female character in order to have the slim femboy look. I want to actually play a guy.

I honestly don't get that. Why is it with most every oblivion and skyrim mod, it always caters to female characters, even when it *should* be for males?

I'm trying renaming the models and textures to male instead of female.

I'm not so sure it would be that simple, probably you will need the Blockhead plugin to make things work. While I agree with you, it was the author choice to set the body as female, and I assume it was done for a reason (although I ignore it).

I'm trying renaming the models and textures to male instead of female.

I'm not so sure it would be that simple, probably you will need the Blockhead plugin to make things work. While I agree with you, it was the author choice to set the body as female, and I assume it was done for a reason (although I ignore it).

It didn't work, so I pretty much abandoned the mod completely and moved on to looking for one for skyrim. I was hoping to get back into oblivion, but I'm just hankering to play as an old character of mine, and I just can't make them in oblivion.

• 2 months later...

How many different outfits are included with this mod?  Also have other people made armors for this?   The screen shots look great.  I'm thinking about getting back into Oblivion and I'm putting together a mod list.  So any other mods not stated in the description that go well this please let me know. 

• 1 month later...

Yes it replace the female body in data\meshes\characters\_male   All female NPCs and player use the body.

! The Body use Roberts female textures ( no HGEC textures )  It replace the Imperial female texture.

You can use the meshes and replace a Body in SetBody Mod ( a body you don't need or like ) then in game you use the SetBody self spell  = then only your Player use the body.

But you must install Roberts female body ( and vanilla armor/clothes replacer) or all NPCs that use the imperial texture have messed up textures.

-----------------

Or more complicated, if you like/prefer HGEC for all female NPCs.

You use a custom race with own textures folder and use the Fem boy textures.

Replace a Body in SetBody Mod with the femboy body.

In game you use the SetBody self spell.

Use only the Femboy armor and clothes.

Then all NPCs can use a HGEC body ( with HGEC textures ) and HGEC armor/clothes replacer.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could add an upperbody with smaller nipples?  The body itself is choice, but the super-sized aureoles are my only peeve with the mod.  Plus, that (and possibly a coinciding texture?)  would make it more interesting to a flaming hetero like myself.  Bare-chested barbarian teens versus the H-cup sisters of the Dark Brotherhood and suchlike.

Edit:  My girlfriend, a deviant shota fanatic, seconds this. :D

Edit2:  Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!  He is the father and sire of LIES! :dodgy:

Edit3: Get her to explain her LIBRARY of Japanese graphic novels then! :P

• 5 months later...

Yes it replace the female body in data\meshes\characters\_male   All female NPCs and player use the body.

! The Body use Roberts female textures ( no HGEC textures )  It replace the Imperial female texture.

You can use the meshes and replace a Body in SetBody Mod ( a body you don't need or like ) then in game you use the SetBody self spell  = then only your Player use the body.

But you must install Roberts female body ( and vanilla armor/clothes replacer) or all NPCs that use the imperial texture have messed up textures.

-----------------

Or more complicated, if you like/prefer HGEC for all female NPCs.

You use a custom race with own textures folder and use the Fem boy textures.

Replace a Body in SetBody Mod with the femboy body.

In game you use the SetBody self spell.

Use only the Femboy armor and clothes.

Then all NPCs can use a HGEC body ( with HGEC textures ) and HGEC armor/clothes replacer.

I remember when you walked me though that. I'm having trouble with the textures still though. Like some of the textures aren't in the place they should be and well the nipples don't have any textures so it's kind of hard. It's probably because I have no clue where the Femboy textures are supposed to go xD

• 6 months later...

i cannot get this to work at all. it isnt exactly very clear either what it all requires to work. i have followed every step and all i can get is the bottom mesh to appear. the top mesh and head doesnt change. and this is literally the only mod i have atm so it isnt a compat issue.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Nightmareftoe said:

I want to use this mod but i do not know that to do

If you want to use Lovers ( the sex system ) better do not use this femboy Mods.

Because you must change the Lovers sex system: add new lowerdbodies ( NifSkope work) , change all female race textures and add  penis part( Photo shop, Gimp or Paint.net ),....

Lovers use female HGEC body/textures and the Femboy Mod use Roberts female body and textures.

But in many Lovers Mods are HGEC armors and clothes, and it looks very ugly if you do not change all of them.

Also in many No-Lovers Mods are HGEC armor and clothes.

HGEC for females and Roberts for males are the most popular and most common body replacers. Roberts female is rarely used.

So if you are a modding beginner, no NifSkope experience, no graphics program experience, ...better do not use this Mod.

If you don't use Lovers/LAPF:

Install Roberts male body replacer

install  Roberts female body replacer

Install Roberts male and female vanilla armor-clothes replacer.

Then install the Femboy Mod

And if you are a Oblivion beginner read my yellow Link below.

Do you use LAPF/Lovers?

Do you use female HGEC and male Roberts body ?  And HGEC and Roberts male armor-clothes replacer?

The way how you don't have to change too many things:

-Only your Player in FemBoy.

-Your NPCs are HGEC and Roberts male.

-You add a LAPF Lowerbody with the errect penis for your FemBoy ( the body for the player during sex. ! MeshRigger and NifSkope work for the animated Penis )

-Your Player body you add with "SetBody self spell" in game or with Blockhead overwrite folder. ( then only your player use the FemBoy body )

In game your Player ( the FemBoy) wears only the FemBoy armor and clothes ( If you wear other armor clothes it will have messed up skin textures, but you can wear armor-clothes without visible skin )

The only remaining problem: In some Lovers Mods you are forced to wear armor-clothes and it is HGEC.  The messed up texture will look like shit...but you wear the armor-clothes only for the duration of a quest. Of course you can replace the Mod armor-clothes with a new created Femboy version ( some NifScope work )

Done.  Your player is the only FemBoy in game and can have Lovers sex.

PM me if you have problems.

• 1 month later...

I recently intalled this mod and it works fine, but for some reason the thong version is not working the reason why is that there is a slight gap between the hips and legs plus it just personal preferense. Is there a non nude one with just the thong and armor?

1 hour ago, Arceemon628 said:

I recently intalled this mod and it works fine, but for some reason the thong version is not working the reason why is that there is a slight gap between the hips and legs plus it just personal preferense. Is there a non nude one with just the thong and armor?

? A gap between upper and lower body nif ?

No ! ( I checked it in NifSkope and in game )

You must have installed something wrong, mixed the versions.

Have you installed all updates ? And in the right order ?

Version 3.3 require version 1.2, version 2.0, version 3.0 (without 3.1 and 3.2) and armor pack 1 to be installed first, if they are just copy over the data folder.

That is also the install order! first 1.2  then 2.0  then 3.0  and last 3.3.  And let the new versions always override the old.

And if you use the Armor pack (GB-FemBoy-Armor1.0)  install it first ! The GIGABITE FemBoy2.0  must overwrite some of the armor meshes.

--------------------

And you can use  one of the lower-bodies as your body replacer.

If you don't like the body in meshes\characters\_male   you rename one of the  replacers in meshes\GIGABITE\   

Rename it to femalelowerbody.nif  and copy it in meshes\characters\_male  ( If you want the body only for the player, replace a SetBody body with the fem body, or use Blockhead overwrite folder )

11ii20.jpg

! wrong textures in my picture ! I have HGEC installed.

##################

EDIT

Here the upper and lowerbody in NifSkope.  No Gape

Spoiler

11ii21.jpg

• 1 year later...

Is there an idiot's guide to replacing a set body preset with this mod? When replacing a setbody setting I know where to put the meshes but I have no idea where to put the textures. This mod clearly uses different textures than the usual. I spent several hours trying to get this thing to work and had no luck.  Why is this not included in Set Body Reloaded by default?

I don't want everyone to have this shape, only my character.

It is not in SetBody because it is no HGEC body.  SetBody and Lovers use HGEC bodies ( the bodies use HGEC textures )

Fem Boy use Roberts body textures. And if you have the body in Set body and you have all races in your game with HGEC it looks like shit, the pussy texture is on the right thigh, the tits are at the level of the belly button on the right side of the body.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone i hope someone reads this since the thread is pretty old. Anyway here goes so i have installed everything as mentioned in the description but i just can´t get this mod to work i m really new with this but still. The problem is the mod itself shows up in the data files and also in OMM even in Bash wyre but it just simply doesnt wanna show in game. When i start a new game it just gives me the standard races as options but the normal ones not the replaced imperal female as femboy variant so if anyone has any idea what could be the problem i would appreciate it. Nevermind it works with fejeenas files :)

Gigabites files are only a body mesh replacer.  It overwrites the  female body in  data\meshes\characters\_male

All females in game will use the new body. You see it only when they are nude.

If it does not work maybe your "archive invalidate" does not work.  Then try SkyBSA ( a OBSE plugin).

More information in my yellow Link below.

But I don't want all females in game be FemBoys, that's why I did a race race Mod. Now you can have a player FemBoy or you can create NPC FemBoys.

• 1 year later...

With BodySlide for Oblivion and/or Blender everything is possible.

But a lot of work. The body armor, clothes,...

It's easier to take a Fallout body, a female body with no breasts, and add a Fallout penis.

If there are no armors for the body type you have chosen you can change Fallout armors with ClothesConverter tool.

Spoiler

quickly thrown together in NifSkope.

FOBody.jpg

After you have scaled and moved the penis you have to use MeshRigger or Blender to weight/bound the penis to the skeleton bones and new position.

But aren't there any Futa or FemBoy mods for Fallout? I haven't played it for many years.