10 hours ago, fejeena said:

With BodySlide for Oblivion and/or Blender everything is possible.

But a lot of work. The body armor, clothes,...

It's easier to take a Fallout body, a female body with no breasts, and add a Fallout penis.

If there are no armors for the body type you have chosen you can change Fallout armors with ClothesConverter tool.

Reveal hidden contents

quickly thrown together in NifSkope.

FOBody.jpg

After you have scaled and moved the penis you have to use MeshRigger or Blender to weight/bound the penis to the skeleton bones and new position.

But aren't there any Futa or FemBoy mods for Fallout? I haven't played it for many years.

Thanks for the reply :) I just thought that the modder did a really good job making the penis look really realistic & cute lol. While there is sissy/femboy races for Fallout NV/3 I just feel like the assets here are of a slightly higher quality personally. So kudos to the mod maker in that regard.

• 1 month later...

Hi I know this is already a mod from a long time ago, but I recently just bought oblivion and I followed all of the instructions of installing the mod, yet I still cannot see any of the changes to my character's body. (My character is a male imperial). I had checked all the esm files.

There are no esm,  only esp. 

If I remember right only two esp, one for the body and one for armor/clothes.

You have to use a female! In the race menu you have to use a Imperial, Readguard, HightElf, WoodElf, Breton or Nord  female. They all use the Imperial body textures.

GIGABITE's version is NOT a race mod ! It replace the female body with femboy meshes, so ALL female NPCs in game will be femboys.

The mod replace the female body meshes that all NPC and player use, and the imperial female body textures. But only the body textures ! So it can be that your imperial head skin color doesn't match your body skin color. All races that use the imperial female texture can have skin color problems.    And races that don't use the imperial female textures don't have fitting textures for the body (orc, dremora, darkelf, GoldenSaint,..   All women of these races look terrible when naked, no matter if you use vanilla body textures or have HGEC textures installed for the females.

--------------------

The esp

The GB-FemBoy1.0.esp add a chest with clothes . See the readme.

This mod also adds 3 clothing items in a chest outside sewer exit on the end of the boardwalk
that are flaccid, semi hard and underwear versions.

That is where you get out of the start dungeon/prision.

Second esp:

And if you have also the cloths/armor mod installed  you have a second chest next to the first chest.

-------------------------

If you use my version you get a femboy race.  ( You must have OBSE and OBSE plugin Blockhead. Or SetBody )

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/

That is GIGABITE's  Mod and armor/clothes addon and the voice addon  turned into a real race mod/esp with a new race. No original game meshes and textures will be overwritten. You can still have all original races without any changes.

• 3 months later...

I don't know any follower Mods with the FemBoy race.

You can use the FemBoy race Mod as masterfile and create a follower Mod esp.

Or you use the FemBoy esp and create and NPC, place the NPC in the game (world or interior cell)  and then use MCS (MadCompanionSpell) . 

MCS is a companion system that allows you to make any NPC in the game your companion. with AI packs, commands, see invertory , ... You only need a NPC, all other things are done by MCS when you use the spell and make the NPC your companion.

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I don't know any follower Mods with the FemBoy race.

You can use the FemBoy race Mod as masterfile and create a follower Mod esp.

Or you use the FemBoy esp and create and NPC, place the NPC in the game (world or interior cell)  and then use MCS (MadCompanionSpell) . 

MCS is a companion system that allows you to make any NPC in the game your companion. with AI packs, commands, see invertory , ... You only need a NPC, all other things are done by MCS when you use the spell and make the NPC your companion.

that's really helpful actually, thank you!

Missplaced texture = wrong installation.

! But the race use Roberts female textures for male and female !  And most people have Robers male and HGEC female body installed. If the FemBoy is nude you have misplaced textures ( Roberts female textures with vanilla male/female body or with Roberts male HGEC femal body) You must wear the FemBoy body clothes to have a body for the  FemBoy race textures.

Have you tried my version?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/

All in one Mod, with armor clothes and a real body, You can be nude and can have Lovers sex

-----------

MCS

newest version in the last post

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=3517096

Edited by fejeena

Yes you can use the 3.2 body or copy the pubes with NifSkope to the bodies in my file.

I didn't use it because the 3.2 lowerbody is 5,4MB,  without pubes  only 1,6MB to 2,5 (flaccid / erect)  and normally a lowerbody is 260kb Roberts male or 300kb HGEC.

My computer is too old, I would have a reduced frame rate with a nude Femboy together with 2-3 other NPCs in an cell. And if I would use FemBoy NPCs and all nude in a room...  slideshow.

If you want the pubes I can upload a patch with the right meshes.

54 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Yes you can use the 3.2 body or copy the pubes with NifSkope to the bodies in my file.

I didn't use it because the 3.2 lowerbody is 5,4MB,  without pubes  only 1,6MB to 2,5 (flaccid / erect)  and normally a lowerbody is 260kb Roberts male or 300kb HGEC.

My computer is too old, I would have a reduced frame rate with a nude Femboy together with 2-3 other NPCs in an cell. And if I would use FemBoy NPCs and all nude in a room...  slideshow.

If you want the pubes I can upload a patch with the right meshes.

that would be super helpful, thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly surprised to see a thread still going strong since 2015. So it's probably the right place to bring these questions. 

I discovered this mod pretty much by accident and thought "damn, I want that in my game." I've basically taught myself the basics of oblivion modding to play around with it. I've downloaded this version ?https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/  ? more times than I'd care to admit for various re-installations of Oblivion. I may be a bit obsessed. Anyway, I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the readme to a T, tried it with both SetBody and Blockhead (never at the same time though, as per the ReadMe), and still no dice. I had assumed it would add a new Race Option as stated but it never shows up, neither does the body appear in the SetBody menu (when SetBody self is cast). More than like I'm just misreading what the mod actually does and am going about this all wrong, but I am to try a few more times in a few different ways based on what I've read on this thread.

I've got the latest version of OBSE, SkyBSA, and even the Unofficial Oblivion Patch from NexusMods running, though UOP could be a problem. I never considered that before. 

Anyway if I haven't made myself clear I would like some advice please. Thx. 

1 hour ago, regrettance said:

Honestly surprised to see a thread still going strong since 2015. So it's probably the right place to bring these questions. 

I discovered this mod pretty much by accident and thought "damn, I want that in my game." I've basically taught myself the basics of oblivion modding to play around with it. I've downloaded this version ?https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/  ? more times than I'd care to admit for various re-installations of Oblivion. I may be a bit obsessed. Anyway, I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the readme to a T, tried it with both SetBody and Blockhead (never at the same time though, as per the ReadMe), and still no dice. I had assumed it would add a new Race Option as stated but it never shows up, neither does the body appear in the SetBody menu (when SetBody self is cast). More than like I'm just misreading what the mod actually does and am going about this all wrong, but I am to try a few more times in a few different ways based on what I've read on this thread.

I've got the latest version of OBSE, SkyBSA, and even the Unofficial Oblivion Patch from NexusMods running, though UOP could be a problem. I never considered that before. 

Anyway if I haven't made myself clear I would like some advice please. Thx. 

Update: In basically the same breath I said this I made SOME progress. I went back to the OG OG mod and started downloading the versions that just replaced the Female Imperial body and It Kinda worked. I'm not at all convinced I did it right because for one the body model in the game looks nothing like the one in the screenshots and anyway the chest at the end of the boardwalk with all the clothing/armor items wasn't there. Still struggling with Fejeena's version but I kinda am starting to grok the original one. 

This Mod replace the female body in meshes\characters\_male  so all NPC and player use the body.  You can use  HGEC female to play Lovers Mods. You can not install a HGEC full armor-clothes replacer.

You must install Roberts female and Roberts female armor clothes replacer. And you must install it first. Then this Mod, it must overwrite the Roberts female meshes and imperial body textures.

If you use HGEC or vanilla textures for all No-Imperial races they all looks shit. HGEC or vanilla textures do not fit to the Fem boy body replacer.

The clothes addon comes with an esp. Fem boy Armor-Cothes are for Roberts female/Fem Boy textures . And you have clothes body ( equipable nude lowerbody )

---------------------------------

My Mod:  comes with an readme.

I only explain the Blockhead version, the better one.

You need OBSE

You need OBSE addon Blockhead

You install from my Mod:

Download "FemBoy2019.7z"

Open folder "FemBoy Mod 3.3" and copy esp and folders in your data folder

Open folder "Blockhead meshes" and copy the meshes folder in your data folder

You are done. Only the player will use the new body.

The chest with armor/clothes is at the IC Prison Sewer Exit, on the dock/pier.
And a second chest with same armor/clothes is in the IC lighthouse.

------------------------------

You can install addons:   You MUST install the above "FemBoy2019.7z" first !

-If you want Fem Boy race with Woodelf ears:

Open the "Fem Boy with Woodelf ears"  folder and copy the esp in your data folder

-If you want sound and you have a english or german Oblivion version:

download "Fem Boy voice addon 2020 fixed.7z"  !!! Player only has Hit/injury and Power-Attack voice.  NO Dialogues !

Open the folder "Fem Boy voice addon 2020 fixed" and you see folders for HighElf, Imparial, Nord, Redguard.   Choose what you like

Open the race folder ( e.g. Imperial voice english - player ) and copy the sound folder into your data folder.

-If you want pubic hair:

download "FemBoy2019 pubic hair addon.7z"

Open the folder "FemBoy2019 pubic hair addon"

Copy the meshes and textues folder in your data folder.

You open the "Blockhead meshes"  folder and copy the meshes folder in your data folder.

If you play Lovers/LAPF

In game you use the Lovers Setting spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)"

click [Sexual Diary]

click [Set my Body Type]

click "Fem Boy"

done. now you use the right lowerbody during sex ( a lowerbody with erect penis )

Edited by fejeena

Sorry I never used Roberts female

But if I read this right is is with armor-clothes

"Female body replacer plus outfit replacer for Oblivion and Expansions. "

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15624?tab=files

One download for body meshes, textures and full armor clothes replacer.

EDIT:  I checked the files, yes it is with armor and clothes

Remember, first install Roberts then the Fem boy Mod.  The fem boy Mod must overwrite the body and imperial textures. (just install the FemBoy Mod again after you have installed Roberts female and let it overwrite existing meshes and textures )

! there is a problem with the body and head color. The FemBoy boy does not match the vanilla head color. Yes FemBoy and Roberts female use vanilla head texture.

I copied the vanilla head texure in the Femboy body texture to show you the different colors.

footfemale.jpg

And only the Imperial FemBoy texture has the penis part. If you play a race that does not use the Imperial body texture the penis is wrongly colored.

Imperial texture is used by Imperial , Nord, Readguard, Highelf, Woodelf, Breton

That's why I made my version with own race, with head and ear texture.

Edited by fejeena
  • 9 months later...