Kendo 2's UNP Jiggle Harness Armor

View File

Another super skimpy armor set for UNP JIGGLE.
Get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1650-unp-jiggle-by-kendo-2/

I packaged this differently. The Harness Pauldrons and Belt are individual pieces, not part of a body suit. For game purposes you'll be naked. The armor pieces, gauntlets, collar and circlet can be crafted and improved under the Leather category at the forge or blacksmith’s table.

The boots shown in the second screenshot are not included with this mod. If you want sexy leather boots check out my HDT High Heeled Boots mod:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1676-kendo-2s-hdt-high-heeled-boots-for-unp/

Nothing much else to say.

For Sexlab Users:
The body slots for stripping are 57 for the Harness Pauldrons and 49 for the Harness Belt. There is an alternate esp for Sexlab users who would like the SexlabNoStrip Keyword applied automatically.

Disclaimer:
The mod comes as is. I am not taking requests or making any changes.

Credits:
dimon99 for UNP
Kendo 2 for everything else.

Permissions:
Not a resource at this time. No conversions for CBBE/OutfitStudio/BodySlide allowed. Nothing I make may be hosted at Nexus.

UPDATES
27 February 2015
Previous files and updates removed. New version esp and meshes uploaded to change the Harness Pauldron slots from 56 (chest) to 57 (shoulders). This will allow the UNP Jiggle Piercings and Devious Devices Piercings to display while wearing the harness. An alternate esp has also been uploaded that adds the SexlabNoStrip KeyWord to the armor pieces so they will not be stripped during sex. It is an optional file and the Sexlab framework is not required for it to work.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Update.esm, UNP JIGGLE BY KENDO 2
  • Special Edition Compatible

Next time you update them for all the piercings etc please add a keyword "SexlabNoStrip" to each of the items. That way even if they are in a body slot marked to be stripped Sexlab will leave them in place. Not an essential item but definitely a "nice to have" thing that will make them always work correctly with Sexlab.

(You don't need to make a master of Sexlab, just add your own keyword with the same text. Sexlab will still detect it and leave it in place.)

I just configure things in the Sexlab MCM for no stripping but I will definitely try the keyword some time.  Nothing preventing people for doing that in their own games though, if that is a feature they want.

I've added the keyword myself to the Newmiller and other mods for personal use, but making it known that the keyword should be added to body jewelry that would not be removed for sex as a default (at least for mods on LL) just helps out a bit for those who don't have the skill or the boldness to change the mod themselves.

Not a priority thing of course, just a thing that ought to work it's way into your mod at some point.

On the other side of the coin in the next version of the framework there is a new "always strip" keyword (don't know exact keyword yet) for items that should always be removed before sex (not sure what I'd use that on but it's always good to know it's available).

• 3 weeks later...

Try removing the device hider.  This mod might not be compatible with it.  I didn't test for it because I didn't mod around DD.

How does one go about doing that?

The hider slot was 41 in the MCM, I set it to none/disabled.

The item is still in inventory, though, and cannot be removed...

I'll try uninstalling devious devices and test again.

I wouldn't uninstall DD just for this mod.  I believe the harness doesn't use any slots used by DD, but that doesn't mean that DD isn't using KeyWords to strip certain slots.  I have no idea, since this isn't a DD mod and I didn't account for anything it does other than a few body slots.  Like the belt in this mod uses the same slot as the DD chastity belts.

And I have no idea how to remove the DD device hider without consoling it off.  I had to do that when I deleted Captured Dreams from my load order because the added items in that mod simply would not go away.  And I had to re-install DD after the fact.

I wouldn't uninstall DD just for this mod.  I believe the harness doesn't use any slots used by DD, but that doesn't mean that DD isn't using KeyWords to strip certain slots.  I have no idea, since this isn't a DD mod and I didn't account for anything it does other than a few body slots.  Like the belt in this mod uses the same slot as the DD chastity belts.

Well, to be honest, I'm not going to uninstall DD for this for actual play... just for testing. ;)

But... it didn't fix it anyway. :(

post-462261-0-97450500-1426783194_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I mean, it's obviously working, because you've got screenshots in the OP that show it, so it's not your mod, I'd guess... something with my system, perhaps. IDK how...

The pauldrons aren't showing up on my character. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know if this will help, but I've run into something similar.  While I have never really figured out what is going on, maybe this info will point you in the right direction:

I installed HN66's hands/nail mod from the nexus.  One of the optionals there changes the slot for any vanilla glove items that don't cover the fingertips.  It changes them from hand items to wrist items.  So this means that you can wear the nails (or actual gloves, for that matter) with things like the fur bracers, or hide bracers.   However after installing this, sometimes the wrist items just don't show up on the character in game.

One sure way of reproducing it was to have the barbarian light armor from Immersive Armor on.  The bracers don't show up if the character is wearing that chest armor.  After reading about your problem, it makes me want to check the slot/s on that chest piece to see if maybe there is a device hider setup for it for the wrist slot.

Anyway, good luck!

Thanks for the input.

Something you might want to check in the esp you're using is the Priority of the armor items in the ArmorAddOn section in the CK's Object window.  For instance, if a pair of boots covers the feet and calves and has a Priority of 5, a robe that covers the body, forearms and calves that has a Priority of 10, the robe will override the calf section of the boots and there will be invisible lower legs.  You might see the bottom edge of the robe, dead air and then feet.  If you don't know what I'm talking about go to Solitude's Blue Palace and look at the court wizard there.  She has this effect going on since the vanilla blue mage robes and the vanilla college boots do not work together...but Bethesda stuck them on her anyway.  :P

And Nord Sif postsed over in the DD thread a list of body slots they are using.  It is all of them and there are no free slots in their framework.  That means just about everything will conflict with it.  That's what happens when players stack every device available on one character.  The DD team had to account for players going over-the-top-silly with the devices.  I don't blame the DD team for doing that, I blame the players.

I opened the pauldron mesh in nifskope. I don't really know much about how to use it, but I noticed...

post-462261-0-78463100-1426790597_thumb.jpg

Could this be the problem? Nifskope still has bodypart data set to slot 56?

It's in every bodypart/partitions section I looked at...

EDIT: Missed the post over in DD thread. Damn. Oh well...

YES.  Change them to 57, OR in the CK change the one slot to 56 (probably easier).  No matter they MUST match from nif to CK body slot.  I might have fucked up the last version.  If I did I'm sorry.  I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

If you downloaded the initial version and then the updated one you might want to try looking at the nif in the latest upload.  You could have the old nifs and the new esp.  Anyway, I hope the problem is on your end.  :D

YES.  Change them to 57, OR in the CK change the one slot to 56 (probably easier).  No matter they MUST match from nif to CK body slot.  I might have fucked up the last version.  If I did I'm sorry.  I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

If you downloaded the initial version and then the updated one you might want to try looking at the nif in the latest upload.  You could have the old nifs and the new esp.  Anyway, I hope the problem is on your end.  :D

Hmm... I can't remember which version I've got. I thought it was the updated version, but...

Anyway, changing the slot in the .nif worked:

post-462261-0-40412700-1426803328_thumb.jpg

harness meshes.7z

Wonderful bit of armor, by the way.  ;)

I think you might have missed a file or two.  Yours is the first post I've read where things are missing in game so it is either that, or people are downloading and not using the mod in their games.  Regardless, you have it working and that's all that matters to me.  Glad you like the 'armor'...such as it is.  ;)