Question about game money

Way back in the long ago I read an interview with either Chris Avellone or Josh Sawyer.  The flag that allows things to not be affected by barter - and thus effectively treated like money - is one of the engine changes between Fallout 3 and NV.  I'd guess the MISC items are versions of the money from before the change or used in some kind of testing.

Quick test in GECK and FNVEdit of taking an NCR 20 from CMNY and dropping it on the floor in a random cell, saved fine, no problems in fnvedit. Didn't try with the MISC since I think it's useless. ;)

and Jaam too.

Here the FNVEdit warning

post-165499-0-84547400-1424525471_thumb.jpg

AJ you can just use the one from nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Once you've downloaded it, just rename it to FNVEdit. They are the same program (as is FO3Edit), what they're named when run determines how they behave. I think people are 'giving up' on updating all three of them on nexus every time a new version is out, the fnvedit one is a version behind (3.0.31).