• 1 month later...

Hi friends, I need a help with two quest:

Spoiler

the side quest " spider on the roof ": I did the "first part" but I can't find the location of magda homble, where is it?

the main quest "level 3 new shaman" I did the animal test and I wait and I try to speak to Thusnelda for the ceremony, at 5 pm (?)..... but I can't get it to start, the "speak option" d'not appears, how do I can star the ceremony, I need wait days, more quests or others things?

Also, can you give me the console code id for this quest? I can't find it and at least I could start it with the console command...

thanks, and great job, I love this mod!!!! ❤️

On 4/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, Delzaron said:

Ok, checked... there is a big mistake in that cell : some stuff in the sky, in a wilderness cell : you acces to it when you clik on the trigger.

It's linked to the quest afs3_rep_giant.

Here, try this esp, and please tell me if it's better.

ZaForswornStory.esp

Thank you so much for this. Whilst it doesnt help with some of AFS issues its stopped the CTD around the saints and seducers quest. THank you soooo much, Superstar. 

On 3/13/2022 at 3:16 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I can confirm that I have this error as well when compiling finis.  

not se compatible - gallowslanding..

I dont know the results of this work around, but i simply dug into the file tree, removed that particular file, rebuilt finis, and no more t-pose.

FNIS_GallowsLanding_Behavior.hkx 3.98 kB · 10 downloads

THANK YOU - this worked !   I"M IN.  Last year I played AFS on Oldrim and had to setstage every quest.  I'm glad .7 version is out for SE.  and now I'm not T-posing!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

I have created a voice pack for this quest mod:

There were about 11000+ lines to generate, and xVaSynth failed to generate voice for about 3 of those lines, but apart from that everything should be voiced. However, note that some voices tend to sound a little too robotic.

A question for people who have played the mod: Can I play this mod alongside the normal/DLC quest lines? I noticed that it touches main characters such as General Tullius, and I was wondering if playing through this quest would make me lose all my friends/make guards attack me on sight/place important quest NPC's where they shouldn't be, thereby soft-locking my save?

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, xxyz1 said:

Hello all. So how i can get a new Sybil? Already completed the heart of dibella before. I have dibellas sisterhood mod installed, do i need finish before? Im stuck since idk where Fjotra is.

Armon can give you the quest. You also need to join the temple of dibella.

3 hours ago, Maned Wolf said:

Anyone else having problems with the shamanic ceremony? It takes ages to start, the wolves are invisible and it only gets to the part where everyone else arrives, then stops going any further, even pressing T multiple times does nothing.

I got no problems with that scene, so I don't know hpow i could solve it...

All the actors are here ? did you got the big ritual light enabled ?

• 2 weeks later...

First of all: one of the best Mods out there - I hope you continue the work on it! Because it would be a real shame if you did'nt finish this! ? 

I'm playing it on SSE (on a new save because it did not work on my old save).

I did a playtrhough with the test conversion - so I kinda know what to expect.

I also tried to convert the mod for SSE - but I'm just an noob - BUT in the process I got lucky and I could sucessfully convert FNIS_GallowsLanding_Behavior.hkx to SSE FNIS. I'll attach it.

For anyone who's interessted I'm using the masterstroke wabbajack list with a couple modifications for beasts.

At the moment it seems to work very well. I had a couple of issues on the way, which I will list here. maybe you have some suggestions on what to do.

- I get a Black Screen and "skyrim not responding in task manager", if the sexlab scene is still playing when I should get teleported to the Dreamspot in the last shaman trial (I can fix that, if I end the scene with the hotkey as soon as Ethrane says she's dreaming)

- The Shaman initiation is "censored" - even if I entered the Dream World the primal way ? in addition I've talked to Thusnelda and told here that Ethrane teached us - but it did'nt change anything.

- The line "Hi. I think I'm ready." to start "The Ways Trial" disappeared from Badycia's dialog option after I finished "Act as a Shaman"  quest.

- If I activate it before I'm ready, Badycia just says "Maybe you are..." and the dialog ends - there could be a bit more help on what to do next

- "Ravena must leave" ends at stage 30 or 40? can't remember ;) 

- The converting of the sybil the "Primal Shaman" way - My PC, Fjotra and half of the other actors got teleported from "Bruca's Camp Redout" to "Carthspire Camp" during the first ceremony scene, while the other half stayed there. Had to coc back and use moveto player for the actors - but the scene did'nt continue. Had to setstage to the end to complete the Quest. 

- Ethrane keeps walking away when trying to clear the Fort/Prison? Just found out - Probably because I've started "A new Sybil ..." with Thusnelda at the same time - so she keeps walking to Bruca's Redout

- the fort has no Mapmarker - I coc'ed there to find it and then hell broke loose ?

- The options "Mark as pet" and "Follow Me" sadly don't work

I'm still waiting/hoping for somebody to create cbbe/3BA bodyslides for the armors... Pretty Please? Anyone? ? 

Edited by bigbasi
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm stuck on the primal shaman ritual on the bit with the spriggans, I go up to where the marker is, but nothing happens and Ethrane doesn't come over with me, she just stays where she is and the quest doesn't advance when I go to the marker even when I wait.

Either that or sometimes nothing will happen and the quest will just skip right over it, I think you really need to fix the trials @Delzaron

Edited by Maned Wolf
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry my English. It's not my native language.

I'm stuck in The Strengh Trial quest, when I must find Styr and Yngride, before they fight each other. I found them, they say the insults to each other, but, after that, nothing happens and there is no dialogue option with Styr or with Yngride to stop the animosities. I have tried two wait a day on the game, to save and reload again, but the problem remains. It's a bug?

Another quest that I think has a bug is the Virgin Gift to Dragons. The last time I spoke to Caede, the only option that really finish this quest is to take her... precious. If I choose the other option, she stays on the same place and the quest remains open. Is it supposed to be like this?

This is the second time I try this awesome mod. The first time I had to abandon this mod shortly after the first quests because I also found quests that just didn't work

Edited by brown66
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 4:14 AM, raeder87 said:

Is it me or the female characters are way to small which makes every scene wierd, when animals/males thrusting the air with no contact with the npc body? Is there any option which allows to increase the mod npc height?

When the NPC in question is NOT in a Sexlab scene, select them in console and type 'setscale 1'.  That should put them at the default height of their race.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Same issue on my end did you ever find a fix for this annoying bug?

the problme is I don't have this bug, so I don't know what i can do for you.

Please describe me all the scene with the actors names.

It's Jainy group (Jainy, Ethrane, Constance...) who causes problems ?

Maybe the players packages which are not well recognized ?

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Well from what i have noticed Ethrane shows up with 2 other npcs but when i wait an hour to get the other npcs who show up Ethrane then walks away for some reason and i am unsure why but after she walks away that leaves the only npcs there being, Katalia, Badycia, Thusnelda, Najade and Knyva. so yeah i am unsure if there is supposed to be more npcs or not but like said they are the only ones here on my game and Ethrane seems to walk away for some reason.

also i do have zThingsinthedark if that has any say on it.

i am wondering if it is a load order issue.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:52 AM, Delzaron said:

All i remember with that part is all the actor took ages to come to the ceremony and you how to wait for few hours few times to get it working.
With the other problem I said not being able start the sisterhood part is because hamel doesn't option to move forward in quest. I think its because of the sisterhood mod,choosing the dark side in it.

15 hours ago, lightrazor said:

All i remember with that part is all the actor took ages to come to the ceremony and you how to wait for few hours few times to get it working.
With the other problem I said not being able start the sisterhood part is because hamel doesn't option to move forward in quest. I think its because of the sisterhood mod,choosing the dark side in it.

for the ceremony, the actors are teleported nearby.

About sisterhood of dibella, yes, being too advanced (freing Fjotra) will block AFS related quest.

• 4 weeks later...