20 hours ago, Scorzero89 said:

I have a problem while running FNIS, it mentions something about Gallows Landing hkx not compatible? Any way to fix this? Im on skyrim se

Ah... I didn't convertted AFS myself. So I don't know.

I'll not until I'll finish ravenous...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2022 at 6:00 AM, bigbasi said:

First of all: one of the best Mods out there - I hope you continue the work on it! Because it would be a real shame if you did'nt finish this! ? 

I'm playing it on SSE (on a new save because it did not work on my old save).

I did a playtrhough with the test conversion - so I kinda know what to expect.

I also tried to convert the mod for SSE - but I'm just an noob - BUT in the process I got lucky and I could sucessfully convert FNIS_GallowsLanding_Behavior.hkx to SSE FNIS. I'll attach it.

For anyone who's interessted I'm using the masterstroke wabbajack list with a couple modifications for beasts.

At the moment it seems to work very well. I had a couple of issues on the way, which I will list here. maybe you have some suggestions on what to do.

- I get a Black Screen and "skyrim not responding in task manager", if the sexlab scene is still playing when I should get teleported to the Dreamspot in the last shaman trial (I can fix that, if I end the scene with the hotkey as soon as Ethrane says she's dreaming)

- The Shaman initiation is "censored" - even if I entered the Dream World the primal way ? in addition I've talked to Thusnelda and told here that Ethrane teached us - but it did'nt change anything.

- The line "Hi. I think I'm ready." to start "The Ways Trial" disappeared from Badycia's dialog option after I finished "Act as a Shaman"  quest.

- If I activate it before I'm ready, Badycia just says "Maybe you are..." and the dialog ends - there could be a bit more help on what to do next

- "Ravena must leave" ends at stage 30 or 40? can't remember ;) 

- The converting of the sybil the "Primal Shaman" way - My PC, Fjotra and half of the other actors got teleported from "Bruca's Camp Redout" to "Carthspire Camp" during the first ceremony scene, while the other half stayed there. Had to coc back and use moveto player for the actors - but the scene did'nt continue. Had to setstage to the end to complete the Quest. 

- Ethrane keeps walking away when trying to clear the Fort/Prison? Just found out - Probably because I've started "A new Sybil ..." with Thusnelda at the same time - so she keeps walking to Bruca's Redout

- the fort has no Mapmarker - I coc'ed there to find it and then hell broke loose ?

- The options "Mark as pet" and "Follow Me" sadly don't work

I'm still waiting/hoping for somebody to create cbbe/3BA bodyslides for the armors... Pretty Please? Anyone? ? 

OMG Thank you so much!. You trully are a lifesaver ♥

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 5:38 PM, MimosaTundra said:

THANK YOU - this worked !   I"M IN.  Last year I played AFS on Oldrim and had to setstage every quest.  I'm glad .7 version is out for SE.  and now I'm not T-posing!!!! :)

Could you share how you did this? I'm currently facing the same issue.

5 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

Could you share how you did this? I'm currently facing the same issue.

do I posted the last AFS version for SE ?

I do'nt remember...

Except for event sof the last quests and Dibella related quest, I never used setstage in AFS (in LE).

Never played with SE, so I don't know. I should test...

4 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

does this mod contain sacrificing the player or eating her like ravenous???

Not at all !

AFS contains bestiality scenes (mostly avoidable),. You can behead some captives to sacrifice them, but that's all in terme of gory content.

It's my first mod, and it's a story about forsworns. You'll find a long quest line and plenty of side quests.

I remade it in 2020-2021.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, asking for help. Before i say whats the problem that i am facing i will point out that i'm using the newest SSE port.

My issue is that when i get to the quest with Kat where we talk with another npc that has two Wolves.
1.  I pick the (Sex) option;
2. The dialogue goes on and the sex animations start for my character and the npc;
3. Somewhere in the middle of the sex scene the window about the "dream" pops up;
4. My screen goes black and the whole thing freezes;

5. I can't open a menu, inventory or command console.

P.S. I have tried leaving free cam and using setstage command, which led to my character being frozen in a new place with a weird zoom like effect on my screen.
If anyone had that or similar issue and found a way to advance, please tell me.

4 minutes ago, KinkyMoose said:

Hello, asking for help. Before i say whats the problem that i am facing i will point out that i'm using the newest SSE port.

My issue is that when i get to the quest with Kat where we talk with another npc that has two Wolves.
1.  I pick the (Sex) option;
2. The dialogue goes on and the sex animations start for my character and the npc;
3. Somewhere in the middle of the sex scene the window about the "dream" pops up;
4. My screen goes black and the whole thing freezes;

5. I can't open a menu, inventory or command console.

P.S. I have tried leaving free cam and using setstage command, which led to my character being frozen in a new place with a weird zoom like effect on my screen.
If anyone had that or similar issue and found a way to advance, please tell me.

Okay, so if anyone has faced that issue and didnt manage to solve it... i found a way.

While trying things out it turns out that the reason was the unfinished sex animation. Since the animation didnt end when my character was being transported that made my game freez. While in the sex scene i have spamed my hotkey to advance the stages of the animation. I ended the scene before the pop up menu about a dream came up. This helped.

But still this is not perfect cause i didn't get to enjoy the animation.

• 1 month later...

Quest doesn't progress after the festival start. In my journal it says everyone is coming. But the festival is already began and after Badycia's dialogue there is no progress in the quest. I tried saving and reloading.

Edit: I mean the ceremony, not festival.

Edited by blader00711
9 minutes ago, blader00711 said:

Quest doesn't progress after the festival start. In my journal it says everyone is coming. But the festival is already began and after Badycia's dialogue there is no progress in the quest. I tried saving and reloading.

the festival ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Since I updated Ravenous and FTD (and wait the tests return for this one), I decided to finish the work on AFS.

I already made a run,., spotted some problems (particulary the shaman ceremony... usually it worked for me, now it's bugged as hell).

For Ravena, I made a decision : AFS not a humiliation focused mod, so the current state of that quest is not good. I'll rewrite it.

Once AFS will receive his polish, I'll think I'll go back on FTD since I'll got my scenario for dawnstar part in chapter 3, or Night Mistress Mansion.

here the changelog for now :

AFS0.8
AFS3waysTrial : changed ref of shaman spitir, add getisref lined to shaman spirit to spirit two first dialogues
AFSSideQuestCathyraHomble and AFSSideQuestRorikHomble : get defaultmasterpackage
AFSMercFortDungeon : added COCmarkerheading
AFS2BeginTribesScene : fix some typo problem
AFSYoungsCave : added some actor furnitures
AFS_dialogues : added getinwolrdspace AFSForgottenValley in Ravena quest laucnh dialogue. Supressed also AFS3waystrial related condition.
AFS1FollowKatalia : re add a line at stage 40 to register player in AFSForswornFriendFaction
AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos : suppressed AFSForwornFriend as quest condition
AFSDeerSkullHeaddress1 and 2 : added nostrip keyword
AFS2NewShaman2 : fixed typos in last scene
forgotten valey : added a camp fire nearby afs2newshaman2 initiation place
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : changed the door lock to apprentice instead of require key. Add some lockpicks on floor nearby.
AFS2SideQuestEthraneHunt : fixed stage 20 objective, add debug hint
Made teleport to Karthspire magic effect, spell, and book
Book AFSSpellTeleportKarthspire added to cheat chest
AFS2ShamanCeremony : remov ed player from all the scenes.
AFS2ShamanCeremony : added debug dialogue to Badycia (skip to level 100)
AFS3WaysTrial : try to fix that mess, deleted a dragon, moved and created more triggers, etc...
AFS3WaysTrial : added shaman spirit to debug old troll not speaking
AFS3SybilOldGods : add AFSSpiritfaction ==0 in first dialogue to exclude spirits from that dialogue line
AFS3Begin : added package to Ariovist
AFS3BadyciaLesson : replaced the cut clitoris scene by a simple fadetoblack and setstage
AFS3EthraneLesson : added a line for player male
AFSSideQuest_ManorFarm1 : changed kid for adult woman
AFS2SideQuestMorKhazgur : fixed Drana dialogue setstage script
AFS5War_Druadach : solved Madanach related Armin problem
AFS5Qvegon : added trigger 0->10 at ext and int to Lore grove, disabled teleported girls
AFS4Koldun : replaced the fadetoblack (set true, reduce delay)
AFS5OldGods1 : modified stage 70 objective

13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Since I updated Ravenous and FTD (and wait the tests return for this one), I decided to finish the work on AFS.

I already made a run,., spotted some problems (particulary the shaman ceremony... usually it worked for me, now it's bugged as hell).

For Ravena, I made a decision : AFS not a humiliation focused mod, so the current state of that quest is not good. I'll rewrite it.

Once AFS will receive his polish, I'll think I'll go back on FTD since I'll got my scenario for dawnstar part in chapter 3, or Night Mistress Mansion.

here the changelog for now :

AFS0.8
AFS3waysTrial : changed ref of shaman spitir, add getisref lined to shaman spirit to spirit two first dialogues
AFSSideQuestCathyraHomble and AFSSideQuestRorikHomble : get defaultmasterpackage
AFS_dialogues : added getinwolrdspace AFSForgottenValley in Ravena quest laucnh dialogue. Supressed also AFS3waystrial related condition.
AFS1FollowKatalia : re add a line at stage 40 to register player in AFSForswornFriendFaction
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : changed the door lock to apprentice instead of require key. Add some lockpicks on floor nearby.
AFS2ShamanCeremony : remov ed player from all the scenes.
AFS3WaysTrial : try to fix that mess, deleted a dragon, moved and created more triggers, etc...
AFS3SybilOldGods : add AFSSpiritfaction ==0 in first dialogue to exclude spirits from that dialogue line
AFS3BadyciaLesson : replaced the cut clitoris scene by a simple fadetoblack and setstage
AFS5Qvegon : added trigger 0->10 at ext and int to Lore grove, disabled teleported girls

hi, 

I started going through AFS, at first everything was fine, but starting with the quest where you need to have sex with a wolf and after Kat and I have to go to initialization, delirium begins. I just had the game crash when loading the location, I had to use the sktstage.

Then the ceremony itself... You know, I cursed everything in the world, the quest does not work at all from the word at all. the time skip, by the way, is useless nonsense, it did not help at all, but quicksave-load still helped. the ceremony took an hour of real time. It's not funny! I got to Act like a shaman, well, it's just tin, you need to meet the girls, and they're a disease in general in different parts of the map! And it is absolutely impossible to collect them even through moveto player.

Delzaron, I'm begging you, well, put this fucking quest catalog in the description. Otherwise, how can I test something that sometimes just doesn't start. I am primarily concerned about fatal error, and not small shoals like the one in screenshot 1 and 2.

Ceremony looks like on screen 3 и 4

The wolves walked for so long that I thought they had their own shaman router suspended and they got packet loss

Ravena quest doesn't work, she casts something and that's it. In general, I'm waiting for the list of quests to continue the bug research.

The mod is certainly interesting, but I hate Forsworn, I would kill them all, but then how will I test and help find bugs?))))

1.bmp 2.bmp 3.bmp 4.bmp

9 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

hi, 

I started going through AFS, at first everything was fine, but starting with the quest where you need to have sex with a wolf and after Kat and I have to go to initialization, delirium begins. I just had the game crash when loading the location, I had to use the sktstage.

Then the ceremony itself... You know, I cursed everything in the world, the quest does not work at all from the word at all. the time skip, by the way, is useless nonsense, it did not help at all, but quicksave-load still helped. the ceremony took an hour of real time. It's not funny! I got to Act like a shaman, well, it's just tin, you need to meet the girls, and they're a disease in general in different parts of the map! And it is absolutely impossible to collect them even through moveto player.

Delzaron, I'm begging you, well, put this fucking quest catalog in the description. Otherwise, how can I test something that sometimes just doesn't start. I am primarily concerned about fatal error, and not small shoals like the one in screenshot 1 and 2.

Ceremony looks like on screen 3 и 4

The wolves walked for so long that I thought they had their own shaman router suspended and they got packet loss

Ravena quest doesn't work, she casts something and that's it. In general, I'm waiting for the list of quests to continue the bug research.

The mod is certainly interesting, but I hate Forsworn, I would kill them all, but then how will I test and help find bugs?))))

1.bmp 6.59 MB · 0 downloads 2.bmp 6.59 MB · 0 downloads 3.bmp 6.59 MB · 0 downloads 4.bmp 6.59 MB · 0 downloads

I didn't got a ny crash on my side using LE version.

Everything goes quite smoothly... until the shaman caremony. It was a nightmare. I modified it a bit (removed player and characters in scene most as possible to keep it the most resilient as possible, added a debug/skip to Badycia).

a disease in the map ?

Ravena quest doesn't work, I know. I dn't understand AQQH code, so I need to rebuilt it from scratch.

AFS3WaysTrial was a mess.

Thx for your efforts.

Here the problems I worked on so far (far more than I expected, and I didn't finished !).

AFS0.8
AFS2ShamanCeremony : removed player from all the scenes.
AFS5Qbegin : added trigger 0->10 at ext and int to Lore grove, disabled teleported girls
AFSHagBloodCauldronEffectFFaimed : no more satchel spawning when using that spell. In place, victim objects transferred to player.
AFSForgottenvalley : removed some trees placed under tons of rock... (trees from the 2.22 mod version)
AFS5Reach3_Child : removed packages
AFS5OldGods2 : fixed RRH problem
AFS5OldGods1 : replaced the chaurus by a woman. Removed some useless code lines and script (Samarie related)
AFS5OldGods2 : checked Katalia and Ethrane scene spots. So, if you use AFS2.22 or older, desinstall and resintall the mod.
AFS5War_Karthwasten : fixed typo problem
AFS5Reach2 : added a script to vulkos dilaouge (50->60)
AFS5Reach2 : fixed Muae package
AFS5Reach2Ethrane : try to fix Kili scene
AFS5Reach2Ethrane : set Kili dead at start.

By the way, how to use Dyndolod to make the LOD ?

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Everything goes quite smoothly... until the shaman caremony. It was a nightmare. I modified it a bit (removed player and characters in scene most as possible to keep it the most resilient as possible, added a debug/skip to Badycia).

a disease in the map ?

Ravena quest doesn't work, I know. I dn't understand AQQH code, so I need to rebuilt it from scratch.

Thx for your efforts.

Here the problems I worked on so far (far more than I expected, and I didn't finished !).

AFS0.8
AFS5Qbegin : added trigger 0->10 at ext and int to Lore grove, disabled teleported girls
AFSHagBloodCauldronEffectFFaimed : no more satchel spawning when using that spell. In place, victim objects transferred to player.
AFSForgottenvalley : removed some trees placed under tons of rock... (trees from the 2.22 mod version)
AFS5OldGods1 : replaced the chaurus by a woman. Removed some useless code lines and script (Samarie related)
AFS5OldGods2 : checked Katalia and Ethrane scene spots. So, if you use AFS2.22 or older, desinstall and resintall the mod.

You know, I noticed one detail in your mods, it seems to me that you are too serious about making everything look theatrical. Take this ceremony, to start the quest, it is required that NPCs from different locations come to one, and even later the spirits of wolves approached them. Moreover, there are a lot of variables in one location. What's the point of all this, can it simplify such events in quests?

I understand that somebody always wants everything to be beautiful, but the performance of the quest is still more expensive))) Maybe it's important to someone, but I always look at the script, the plot is like a book, if it can attract, then it's not difficult to complete the picture in my head.

Here in deadly pleasure you just have such a mod as debug, in AFS it also exists, but very little, and as a rule in those quests that will not break.

Also, the launch of scripts is hindered by so-called conversations in the air or in the void, when speech is not docked with the main character, there is no appeal in the dialog box. Perhaps it is worth putting this text in a dialog talker so as not to reset the quest stage? Yes, it will be boring to squander, but there is a chance that the stage is guaranteed to be completed.

Funny fact, it turns out that the characters from the things in the dark mod do not just disappear from Ibn, they are looking for adventures on their ass on the surface, for example, the spy Darleth constantly travels around the locations: Winterhold-Riften-Windhelm-Helgen-Roriksted. By the way, bloodmaiden, all three of them are doing almost the same thing- walking around Skyrim naked.

Regarding Dyndolod, the thing is peculiar, it breaks the mod of the script, since 99% of content makers use default locations and objects in the game. Sometimes it's generally harmless if you know for sure that there is nothing in your modification list that could accidentally be superimposed on the updated textures on top of the default ones.

I don't remember what kind of modified Rift mod I had, but it completely cut down your location from the Dark Arena, there was just another one with a non-opening door on top of the door inside the Arena. I had to clean it up. At the moment, I have decided on three similar changes with redesigned cities, and sometimes I see textures overlapping each other.  I hope this is not for you to redo Ibn, I really like this town, even though it is made up of assets from several Skyrim locations. But it is atmospheric, I believe that such a thing may well exist within the framework of lore. 

Edited by coronelwirs
+info
11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

a disease in the map ?

Thx for your efforts.

AFS0.8

And by the way, I've never played AFS before, is it normal for a person to live without a heart? There's a whole transgender person living like this for years. WTF is this? I was just laughing at that moment. And then Dovakin's heart is cut out and there's a hole! Ahahahahahah shouldn't I have died right away? When I proposed breast-cutting in the ravenous mod, I was well aware that this was a generally non-lethal interaction. Ascula just stole a vital organ. I wonder if there are more quests with her, or is this one like that? I don't know if these are my presets of someone's face, but she looked beautiful to me, it's a pity that she turned out to be a mad maniac) Although I also liked Azhra, And why are the most prescribed characters always crazy? You love and hate them at the same time. Shit