1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I still have lot of things to do about AFS.

The remaining bigs things to do are :

- the final battle

- the small world rebuilding

- Ravena quest

- the repeteable missions

I don't think I'll finish the mod for the next update.

For the 0.6 version, this is what I done for now (I mod one of two afternoon per week, in the week end)

AFS0.6
AFS2ShamanCeremony : add player to shamanfaction at stage 190
AFS2ShamanCeremony : huntress spells and perks modified to increase her potential as archer
AFS2ShamanCeremony : sacred tree in realm trigger conditions changed to 125-130
AFS2Newshaman2 : goo initialy disabled (plan to reaplce this by a cooking pit, with Ethrane cooking the mixture)
AFS2Newshaman2 : reworked the hook to repair the wolf sex path in this quest
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Vulkos receive a marses outfit instead of bones armor
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Moira dialogue reworked a little
AFS2Shaman1 : fix objective 0 problem
Armin will not stupidly guard the lost valley redoubt entry... he'll rest a little in the camp after the AFS2Begintribes quest.
Removed the imp female guard corpse whithout ragdoll
First mercs encountered armors changed to bandits ones
Reworked Fort Harsdan Prison to improve Katalia progression. More ennemies.
Some navmeshes and npcs modification in the Marses outpost
AFS3WaysTrial : Add a script line to make the skeletal dragon moves.
AFS2ShamanCeremony : rewrite a little few scenes dials
AFS3Begin : check Meeting point.
Fort Harsdan : door bar removed
New SEQ file
AFS3waystrial : replace trial of darkness by Trial of Witz : pull levers to write 242 in binary
AFS3WaysTrial : added a script line to make sure the gate will open
AFS3WaysTrial : fixed the meetgirlstrigger
AFS3WaysTrial : fix the final scene navmeshes
AFS3WaysTrial : fixing the end triggers
AFS4Hagraven : move the start nearby the Hags Village
Hagraven den : place an altar of the old gods
Hagraven den : some little glitches fixing
AFS4Primal : Alrwyn will now pray during the blessing
AFS4Koldun : remove cannibalism anim due to game blocked problems.
AFS4Hagraven : Moira will follow the player
Primal den : blocking a pit with a blocker
Taproot, sproggan sap, and briarheart flower added to cheat chest
AFS5War_Druadach : simplified the checking if Madanach is alive and free
AFS5War_Ravena : changed a little Uurad dialogue
Boost Ravena health, magicka, stamina. Now she's a leveled npc, start at 60, end at 100. Big challenge.
AFS4Qwar1 : ennemy spot moved to avoid problem passing the river
AFS4QWar1_MarkarthSoldierBoss : added a midding setstageondeathscript for 40-> 50, and WIcleanbodyscript
AFS4Qwar1 : added a missing script at end of Armin first dialogue. 0-> 10
AFS4Hagraven : simplify package : Moira will follow player.
LostOupost : added a fire camp and some choppedwood sieges.
AFS5oldgods1 : fix a Badycia dialogue
AFS4Primal : added a hook script : make in commentary the wait and setstage lines.
AFS4Primal : added debug lines to Ethrane if hook causes problems in quest progression
AFS5Begin : setstage 30->40
AFS5Reach1 : added afs5reach2 start()
AFS5Oldgods1 : repair the scene
AFS5Oldgods2 : sexscene changed to kiss
AFS5OldGods2 : fix RRH and Jainy bool script
Added a globalvariable : AFS2_BrothelGirlsSaved
Moira : added a package to send her to HagRock Redoubt since Ravena is dead.
AFS2War_OldHroldan : fixed objectives, make the second path more clear.
AFS5Reach2 : heavy bugged. Alias Vulkos fixed.
New face texture for Arachne
Alternative falmer armor for Arachne
Arachne den spiders and chaurus changed, and received new faction.
AFS5War_Mines : player added to faction AFSArachnePetFaction
AFS2ShamanCeremony : added a trigger without precondition to setstage 130
AFS5Reach3 : completing scripts
AFS5reach3Moira : completing her scene, adding script line to make FancyMoira Hostile
AFS5Reach3Katalia : completing a script
AFS5Reach3 side quests now have 70 as priority.
AFS5Reach3 : scene 1 packaged. Scene 2 set interruptible.
HuntingWorld : some improvements
AFS2SideQuestArachne : simplified the get rumors phase
Ygride is now leveled, 14 to 100
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : brothel door setopen when quest completed.
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : new interior, simplifications of ennemies NPCs, and quest improvements.
AFS2SideQuestBrenus : option to have sex with Genserie
Sicambres outpost turned into a watch post, sacred stone is no more a door.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a no sex option
AFS2SideQuestCyrodiil : Jainy forcegreet package supressed. A dial line is added for player.
Nera Fausta is now Solitude citizen.
Nera Fausta moved to the Winking skeever, in Solitude.
Nera Fausta now have a sandbox package : she'll return to the Winking skeever once her quest is done.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a followplayer package to Genserie stages 70-90
Shaman headgear leveled list : chance none set to 0 : all shamans will get a deer skull headgear
A small face change for Jainy
new quest : AFS2SideQuestEthraneHunt.
Completing AFS5Reach3 quest, and send back plauer and girls to Nirn for the last quest.

thank you for keeping this thing up ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I still have lot of things to do about AFS.

The remaining bigs things to do are :

- the final battle

- the small world rebuilding

- Ravena quest

- the repeteable missions

I don't think I'll finish the mod for the next update.

For the 0.6 version, this is what I done for now (I mod one of two afternoon per week, in the week end)

AFS0.6
AFS2ShamanCeremony : add player to shamanfaction at stage 190
AFS2ShamanCeremony : huntress spells and perks modified to increase her potential as archer
AFS2ShamanCeremony : sacred tree in realm trigger conditions changed to 125-130
AFS2Newshaman2 : goo initialy disabled (plan to reaplce this by a cooking pit, with Ethrane cooking the mixture)
AFS2Newshaman2 : reworked the hook to repair the wolf sex path in this quest
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Vulkos receive a marses outfit instead of bones armor
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Moira dialogue reworked a little
AFS2Shaman1 : fix objective 0 problem
Armin will not stupidly guard the lost valley redoubt entry... he'll rest a little in the camp after the AFS2Begintribes quest.
Removed the imp female guard corpse whithout ragdoll
First mercs encountered armors changed to bandits ones
Reworked Fort Harsdan Prison to improve Katalia progression. More ennemies.
Some navmeshes and npcs modification in the Marses outpost
AFS3WaysTrial : Add a script line to make the skeletal dragon moves.
AFS2ShamanCeremony : rewrite a little few scenes dials
AFS3Begin : check Meeting point.
Fort Harsdan : door bar removed
New SEQ file
AFS3waystrial : replace trial of darkness by Trial of Witz : pull levers to write 242 in binary
AFS3WaysTrial : added a script line to make sure the gate will open
AFS3WaysTrial : fixed the meetgirlstrigger
AFS3WaysTrial : fix the final scene navmeshes
AFS3WaysTrial : fixing the end triggers
AFS4Hagraven : move the start nearby the Hags Village
Hagraven den : place an altar of the old gods
Hagraven den : some little glitches fixing
AFS4Primal : Alrwyn will now pray during the blessing
AFS4Koldun : remove cannibalism anim due to game blocked problems.
AFS4Hagraven : Moira will follow the player
Primal den : blocking a pit with a blocker
Taproot, sproggan sap, and briarheart flower added to cheat chest
AFS5War_Druadach : simplified the checking if Madanach is alive and free
AFS5War_Ravena : changed a little Uurad dialogue
Boost Ravena health, magicka, stamina. Now she's a leveled npc, start at 60, end at 100. Big challenge.
AFS4Qwar1 : ennemy spot moved to avoid problem passing the river
AFS4QWar1_MarkarthSoldierBoss : added a midding setstageondeathscript for 40-> 50, and WIcleanbodyscript
AFS4Qwar1 : added a missing script at end of Armin first dialogue. 0-> 10
AFS4Hagraven : simplify package : Moira will follow player.
LostOupost : added a fire camp and some choppedwood sieges.
AFS5oldgods1 : fix a Badycia dialogue
AFS4Primal : added a hook script : make in commentary the wait and setstage lines.
AFS4Primal : added debug lines to Ethrane if hook causes problems in quest progression
AFS5Begin : setstage 30->40
AFS5Reach1 : added afs5reach2 start()
AFS5Oldgods1 : repair the scene
AFS5Oldgods2 : sexscene changed to kiss
AFS5OldGods2 : fix RRH and Jainy bool script
Added a globalvariable : AFS2_BrothelGirlsSaved
Moira : added a package to send her to HagRock Redoubt since Ravena is dead.
AFS2War_OldHroldan : fixed objectives, make the second path more clear.
AFS5Reach2 : heavy bugged. Alias Vulkos fixed.
New face texture for Arachne
Alternative falmer armor for Arachne
Arachne den spiders and chaurus changed, and received new faction.
AFS5War_Mines : player added to faction AFSArachnePetFaction
AFS2ShamanCeremony : added a trigger without precondition to setstage 130
AFS5Reach3 : completing scripts
AFS5reach3Moira : completing her scene, adding script line to make FancyMoira Hostile
AFS5Reach3Katalia : completing a script
AFS5Reach3 side quests now have 70 as priority.
AFS5Reach3 : scene 1 packaged. Scene 2 set interruptible.
HuntingWorld : some improvements
AFS2SideQuestArachne : simplified the get rumors phase
Ygride is now leveled, 14 to 100
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : brothel door setopen when quest completed.
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : new interior, simplifications of ennemies NPCs, and quest improvements.
AFS2SideQuestBrenus : option to have sex with Genserie
Sicambres outpost turned into a watch post, sacred stone is no more a door.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a no sex option
AFS2SideQuestCyrodiil : Jainy forcegreet package supressed. A dial line is added for player.
Nera Fausta is now Solitude citizen.
Nera Fausta moved to the Winking skeever, in Solitude.
Nera Fausta now have a sandbox package : she'll return to the Winking skeever once her quest is done.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a followplayer package to Genserie stages 70-90
Shaman headgear leveled list : chance none set to 0 : all shamans will get a deer skull headgear
A small face change for Jainy
new quest : AFS2SideQuestEthraneHunt.
Completing AFS5Reach3 quest, and send back plauer and girls to Nirn for the last quest.

That's quite an impressive list..... ??

As noted earlier, I want to release my mod by Halloween. If it appears that you might be close to finalizing AFS by then, I'll hold off a bit longer

so I can do a proper SSE compatibility conversion.

Thanks for the update.

Trykz

50 minutes ago, Trykz said:

That's quite an impressive list..... ??

As noted earlier, I want to release my mod by Halloween. If it appears that you might be close to finalizing AFS by then, I'll hold off a bit longer

so I can do a proper SSE compatibility conversion.

Thanks for the update.

Trykz

when is halloween already ?

In france, we have the toussaint, and it's nearby 31 october.

I'm writring the last main quest : battle for markarth.

The plan for now is simple :

Armin speech nearby Markarth entrance.

Forsworns rush into Markarth in several groups. Player group will contain the girls and few people you czan recruit (Gleba, Phage, Yngride...)

You enter the Understone keep, and kill all opponents (including the jarl and his suite).

Iane Sybel is nominated jarl as previously discussed, with some formsworns as her court (I don't know who will be the housecarl...). Thalmors are expelled to Solitude.

Some changes into Markarth (set friend to forsworns of course, but also some critters and banners, changes into Markart guards outfits).

Player talk to few people, and go away to live another adventure.

Your opinion ?

In the civil war, by default, forsworns sides with the empire. so kee it mind if you play the civil war. I hope to add an option to side with the stormcloak.

I don't want to make slot of changes into Markarth npcs (like the temple of dibella) to avoid conflicts with other mods (the sisterhood of dibella mod is awesome).

When AFS will be finish, I'll move on TID.

5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'm writring the last main quest : battle for markarth.

The plan for now is simple :

Armin speech nearby Markarth entrance.

Forsworns rush into Markarth in several groups. Player group will contain the girls and few people you czan recruit (Gleba, Phage, Yngride...)

You enter the Understone keep, and kill all opponents (including the jarl and his suite).

Iane Sybel is nominated jarl as previously discussed, with some formsworns as her court (I don't know who will be the housecarl...). Thalmors are expelled to Solitude.

Some changes into Markarth (set friend to forsworns of course, but also some critters and banners, changes into Markart guards outfits).

Player talk to few people, and go away to live another adventure.

Your opinion ?

In the civil war, by default, forsworns sides with the empire. so kee it mind if you play the civil war. I hope to add an option to side with the stormcloak.

I don't want to make slot of changes into Markarth npcs (like the temple of dibella) to avoid conflicts with other mods (the sisterhood of dibella mod is awesome).

When AFS will be finish, I'll move on TID.

Hmm..... a TON of vanilla quests require Markarth to function properly. As you noted, the civil war being the most notable.

And then there's the main quest to consider as well. Working around the issues that will arise at the High Hrothgar portion

would be an immense challenge, and will likely result in multiple broken vanilla quests.

Ultimately, it's up to you. But if it were me, I'd leave Markarth alone. At least in any sort of "permanent" way.

As much as I hate to say it, you'd likely be better off having the Forsworn lose the battle. However, you could make it

a repeatable quest that respawns all actors, and resets Markarth to it's former condition after a few days. Since it's

ultimately the final stage of the mod, it makes sense. The player can choose to replay the quest just for the experience

and whatever loot they can grab from it.

That's really one of the issues with PC Skyrim. It's not really a game you ever truly "finish". In that regard, I sometimes envy console players ?

Trykz

27 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Hmm..... a TON of vanilla quests require Markarth to function properly. As you noted, the civil war being the most notable.

And then there's the main quest to consider as well. Working around the issues that will arise at the High Hrothgar portion

would be an immense challenge, and will likely result in multiple broken vanilla quests.

Ultimately, it's up to you. But if it were me, I'd leave Markarth alone. At least in any sort of "permanent" way.

As much as I hate to say it, you'd likely be better off having the Forsworn lose the battle. However, you could make it

a repeatable quest that respawns all actors, and resets Markarth to it's former condition after a few days. Since it's

ultimately the final stage of the mod, it makes sense. The player can choose to replay the quest just for the experience

and whatever loot they can grab from it.

That's really one of the issues with PC Skyrim. It's not really a game you ever truly "finish". In that regard, I sometimes envy console players ?

Trykz

I know it can be a source of lot of problems.

It's why I want limited changes.

Markarth should be final battle. And accepting the rep quest form the jarl to hunt forsworns leaders have no sens if you play AFS.

For Old Hroldan, the place have no guards, so it's simple : I add some buoldings, yes, but all new npcs are forswornsfriendfaction. The few guards I'll add will receive the same, so no change involing a key character like Eydis.

For Markarth, I want the same : disabling the rep quest by adding a globalvariable lock. AFS implies you perform some quests before (for example, if Madanach is not free or dead, Armin will ask you to free him).

The civil war stuff is a big problem I know... it's why I try to set a system to detect the side player chosen in the civil war, and set the diplomat and future Jarl Iane Sybel in function.

I could also add an option.

The other way is to set a diplomatic meeting between the forsworn, markarth jarl, and a thord party (stromcloak or empire, depends of the side player chosen in the civil war), and conclude an accord which end the war (markarth guards and citizens aggressivity are changed towards forsworns, maybe Iane Sybel added in the Jarl court as concelor, and that's all).

To trigger that, a battle concluded by Markarth defeat on field, and a vixtory speech from Amrin/Carmin eagle reincarned could be enough.

What do you think ?

It's not a big change, I just begin to write the quest... the battle and the negociation could be done in just one quest.

For Ravena, I think the best way to do is rebuilt it from scrath, or remove it.

Edited by Delzaron
22 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

For Markarth, I want the same : disabling the rep quest by adding a globalvariable lock. AFS implies you perform some quests before (for example, if Madanach is not free or dead, Armin will ask you to free him).

The civil war stuff is a big problem I know... it's why I try to set a system to detect the side player chosen in the civil war, and set the diplomat and future Jarl Iane Sybel in function.

I could also add an option.

Locking out the rep quest is a solid plus. But the civil war stuff isn't the only thing you'll have to contend with.

The High Hrothgar parley scene is a point in the MQ that involves TWO quests. The civil war, AND the main quest (Season Unending).

Negotiating the truce "before" the battle in AFS may lead to a different Jarl in the seat once the battle in Markarth takes place. Negotiating

the truce "after" the battle in Markarth will break the MQ and render it incompletable, as neither Jarl will be in control of the city as the

main quest expects to take part in the negotiations.

But again, the choice is ultimately yours.

Trykz

18 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Locking out the rep quest is a solid plus. But the civil war stuff isn't the only thing you'll have to contend with.

The High Hrothgar parley scene is a point in the MQ that involves TWO quests. The civil war, AND the main quest (Season Unending).

Negotiating the truce "before" the battle in AFS may lead to a different Jarl in the seat once the battle in Markarth takes place. Negotiating

the truce "after" the battle in Markarth will break the MQ and render it incompletable, as neither Jarl will be in control of the city as the

main quest expects to take part in the negotiations.

But again, the choice is ultimately yours.

Trykz

This point is THE major problem, I know.

The best way is to reduce Markarth to a city state, leaving untouched, and set the new forsworns capital in Old Hroldan.

The only change in Markarth will be peace with forsworns (Markarth guards don't patrol far from the city, so it will be ok).

I don't like the idea of Markarth assault as repeatible quest.

There is already materials for skirmishes. Thrre is also a rep quest material for sacrifices.

3 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

This point is THE major problem, I know.

The best way is to reduce Markarth to a city state, leaving untouched, and set the new forsworns capital in Old Hroldan.

The only change in Markarth will be peace with forsworns (Markarth guards don't patrol far from the city, so it will be ok).

I don't like the idea of Markarth assault as repeatible quest.

There is already materials for skirmishes. Thrre is also a rep quest material for sacrifices.

Sounds solid.

Repeating the Markarth battle was just something I tossed in as an option to consider.

The Old Hroldan idea would be best I think. Although there is another alternative:

Condition the Markarth battle to take place after Season Unending is completed (or the player has

chosen a side in the civil war, and the permanent Jarl is in place).

After that point, it will no longer matter, and you could do whatever you want with Markarth from that point on ?

Trykz

3 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Sounds solid.

Repeating the Markarth battle was just something I tossed in as an option to consider.

The Old Hroldan idea would be best I think. Although there is another alternative:

Condition the Markarth battle to take place after Season Unending is completed (or the player has

chosen a side in the civil war, and the permanent Jarl is in place).

After that point, it will no longer matter, and you could do whatever you want with Markarth from that point on ?

Trykz

Sounds good... I'll set the battle outside the walls and Markarth as city state first.

Maybe I'll make a siege battle as antoehr outcome in the future.

I added three guards to Old Hroldan, as "old hroldan milicians".

They have by default the Markarth guards outfits.

When Forsworn submit Old Hroldan, it will change.

By the way, do you know how I could make a nice shield symbol forsworn lore friendly for them ?

3 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I added three guards to Old Hroldan, as "old hroldan milicians".

They have by default the Markarth guards outfits.

When Forsworn submit Old Hroldan, it will change.

By the way, do you know how I could make a nice shield symbol forsworn lore friendly for them ?

Hmm..... you could maybe import the deer skull and hide shield into Outfit Studio, position them accordingly, then export the combined mesh?

Would definitely make for a pretty slick and lore friendly shield. I'd give it a go, but I don't have LE to get the meshes from.

Trykz

7 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Hmm..... you could maybe import the deer skull and hide shield into Outfit Studio, position them accordingly, then export the combined mesh?

Would definitely make for a pretty slick and lore friendly shield. I'd give it a go, but I don't have LE to get the meshes from.

Trykz

I extracted them by using BSA.

20 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I extracted them by using BSA.

Yeah, me too. But unfortunately SSE meshes aren't compatible with LE or I'd send you this:

20210829150049_1.jpg

20210829150035_1.jpg

Took a whole 5 minutes.... phew. I need a nap now ?

Trykz 

8 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Yeah, me too. But unfortunately SSE meshes aren't compatible with LE or I'd send you this:

20210829150049_1.jpg

20210829150035_1.jpg

Took a whole 5 minutes.... phew. I need a nap now ?

Trykz 

too bad. It's enough for a forsworn themed shield.

By the way, you'll be glad to see ALL forsworns shamans wearing a deer skull on their head.

Now I'm looking for a nice place for a battlefield nearby Markarth... it's hard because the reach have lof of mountains... I'll set maybe 15 to 20 people each side. The rules will be simple : player need to survive. important forsworns character are essentials. Kill all opponents.

Edited by Delzaron

I would appreciate some help. I got the quest to go to the orc strongold from Madanach. When i talk to the people, they send me to Cidhna mine (or another prison). The idea that they trick me into make me believe they will help me to escape but sell me as a forsworn to the guards is good. But now i manage to escape mine, to get out of restrains, but where is my stuff? That's not in the mine chest where it's supposed to be and i can't find it in the orc strongold either. 

On 9/1/2021 at 2:20 AM, Saryon8 said:

I would appreciate some help. I got the quest to go to the orc strongold from Madanach. When i talk to the people, they send me to Cidhna mine (or another prison). The idea that they trick me into make me believe they will help me to escape but sell me as a forsworn to the guards is good. But now i manage to escape mine, to get out of restrains, but where is my stuff? That's not in the mine chest where it's supposed to be and i can't find it in the orc strongold either. 

There is no quest like that in AFS.

I didn't used any stronghold, except for Ravena quest, which implies... Ravena. And AFS don't use any restrains or devious devices, even zaz ones.

I think your asking is related to devious cidhna.

As it was Madanach i think it come from here, well i will see with people of Devious Cidhna if that come from them.

Thank for your amazing mod anyway i really like it, always want to play as a forsworn, i always thought that's a pity that they don't make them playable (and thalmors too) in vanilla skyrim.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, Delzaron said:

Do you have an idea for a 'jarl' outfit, for forsworns ?

If I want to set Iane Sybel jarl of the reach (except Markarth city state, etc... like previously discussed), she'll need to wear an appeling outfit.

Hmm..... that's a tough one. Gimme a day to concept something you can make in BodySlide for the LE version.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, Delzaron said:

I'm writing the final main quest, AFS5Reach4 !

The update will be truly released in october (before haloween), but I could make a prerelease early.

Awesome. I'll plan on releasing both my mod and a final SSE version of AFS as soon as I finish the conversion, build the compatibility patch, and complete a test run.

I'll release them as separate downloads, but at the same time, so players can choose one or the other, or both with the compatibility patch to resolve any asset/navmesh

conflicts between the two mods. I figure I can release both sometime before the Christmas holiday.

23 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Any idea about the orcs stronghold in the reach ? except the one used in Ravena quest...

Not quite sure what you mean. I don't quite recall any orc strongholds in the Reach other than the one near Hag Rock.

Trykz

Mashed this up in Outfit Studio using the SSE conversion of this mod:

20210906121621_1.jpg

Here's some more during daylight, and more close up:

Spoiler

20210906121244_1.jpg

20210906121214_1.jpg

20210906121310_1.jpg

20210906121253_1.jpg

I used the necromancer stuff to set it apart from your typical Forsworn, but

give it the presence of being worn by someone only of great importance

within the Forsworn hierarchy.

The gauntlets are vanilla, and the legwraps are my own custom creation

to remove the shoe part and replace them with actual foot meshes. Easy

to do in Outfit Studio. The cape I'm pretty sure is from the same

remodeled armor mod. I think I pilfered it from the Imperial armor ?

The bone pieces I'm pretty sure are from an older LE mesh that I

converted to SE a while ago. It's pretty common, so should be

relatively easy to find for LE.

Trykz

1 hour ago, Trykz said:

Hmm..... that's a tough one. Gimme a day to concept something you can make in BodySlide for the LE version.

Awesome. I'll plan on releasing both my mod and a final SSE version of AFS as soon as I finish the conversion, build the compatibility patch, and complete a test run.

I'll release them as separate downloads, but at the same time, so players can choose one or the other, or both with the compatibility patch to resolve any asset/navmesh

conflicts between the two mods. I figure I can release both sometime before the Christmas holiday.

Not quite sure what you mean. I don't quite recall any orc strongholds in the Reach other than the one near Hag Rock.

Trykz

Yes, that's the stronghold.

41 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Mashed this up in Outfit Studio using the SSE conversion of this mod:

20210906121621_1.jpg

Here's some more during daylight, and more close up:

Hide contents

20210906121244_1.jpg

20210906121214_1.jpg

20210906121310_1.jpg

20210906121253_1.jpg

I used the necromancer stuff to set it apart from your typical Forsworn, but

give it the presence of being worn by someone only of great importance

within the Forsworn hierarchy.

The gauntlets are vanilla, and the legwraps are my own custom creation

to remove the shoe part and replace them with actual foot meshes. Easy

to do in Outfit Studio. The cape I'm pretty sure is from the same

remodeled armor mod. I think I pilfered it from the Imperial armor ?

The bone pieces I'm pretty sure are from an older LE mesh that I

converted to SE a while ago. It's pretty common, so should be

relatively easy to find for LE.

Trykz

An nice oufit... for a cruel shaman like Phage. Not an imperial officer like Iane Sybel... or it's Iane who will become jarl. And she's not a wizard.