[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I had mentioned this possible issue once before but had no reply.  I have been playing more in the game with the current mod 2.1.7 version.  I have had clothing changed to revealing back when we used 1.9 version so this is something I have noticed that is different since then.  Not all the sims recognize the clothing as revealing.  Seems to be just the females are noticing other females have revealing clothing.  For example:  My mother sim knows that my female teen sim is wearing a revealing top.  Or a female townie will notice that my female mother sim or female teen sim is wearing something revealing.  I thought maybe just the one male sim just didn't notice.  But then I had my mother sim go to a party and had 2 other males there and none of them noticed she was wearing something revealing.  Also, only my mother sim knows that her husband has no bottom clothing on but doesn't seem to know when he's fully nude.  The husband never recognizes that his wife is topless, or bottomless, pantyless, or completely nude.  Other townies as well have not noticed that my sim is topless, pantyless, bottomless, or nude.  Not having other sims recognize those flags makes it really hard for beginner woohooers to get aroused enough to accept.

I had mentioned this possible issue once before but had no reply.  I have been playing more in the game with the current mod 2.1.7 version.  I have had clothing changed to revealing back when we used 1.9 version so this is something I have noticed that is different since then.  Not all the sims recognize the clothing as revealing.  Seems to be just the females are noticing other females have revealing clothing.  For example:  My mother sim knows that my female teen sim is wearing a revealing top.  Or a female townie will notice that my female mother sim or female teen sim is wearing something revealing.  I thought maybe just the one male sim just didn't notice.  But then I had my mother sim go to a party and had 2 other males there and none of them noticed she was wearing something revealing.  Also, only my mother sim knows that her husband has no bottom clothing on but doesn't seem to know when he's fully nude.  The husband never recognizes that his wife is topless, or bottomless, pantyless, or completely nude.  Other townies as well have not noticed that my sim is topless, pantyless, bottomless, or nude.  Not having other sims recognize those flags makes it really hard for beginner woohooers to get aroused enough to accept.

Feedback from naked/revealing clothing reaction is not systematic. Feedback message only appears for the first reacting sim to avoid message flooding. But all sims should react... Well, in fact, not all sims react. Those who are used to see the broadcasting sim naked don't react anymore.

But, I'll take a look to verify that this works as intended.

Feedback from naked/revealing clothing reaction is not systematic. Feedback message only appears for the first reacting sim to avoid message flooding. But all sims should react... Well, in fact, not all sims react. Those who are used to see the broadcasting sim naked don't react anymore.

But, I'll take a look to verify that this works as intended.

Thank you :)  Also forgot to mention, the kinky woohoos and masturbation doesn't raise the sims stress level.  Not sure if it was intended to or not but thought I would mention it.  It got me thinking also, if it is intended to raise the stress level of the sims, would be a nice added feature if the rapist's stress level went up and the victim's went down.  :)

Oh and while I'm reminded of it-because my sim is pregnant-pregnant sims don't undress top, or undress bottom.  They have the options for the actions but the clothing stays on.  Also when they masterbate or woohoo their clothes stay on.  If they masterbate in the shower then they are nude but other than that they stay clothed.  Looks odd to woohoo with jeans on lol

I just started using this mod in the last few days - I didn't even know it existed (I was trying to find out why a sim in one of my towns listed a dog as his mother - still haven't figured that one out! lol ) Anyhow, it's great and since it's a WIP, I thought I'd let you know how it was going for me. I'm sure some of these things have come up, but this is a 70+ page thread, so I don't know everything that's been reported/has a solution

1) Rape function didn't work on vacation in France (haven't tried any other places). No one was getting autonomously raped no matter what the base chance was set at. When I did the spawn rapist function, one would show up and disappear. This happened sometimes in my home world, but it happened every time in France.

2) The penises in the KW mod look weird. They are fine using Kicker's, but in the kinky functions, they are different skin tones from the sim. I'm using Cmar's penises, if that makes a difference. I think I saw this mentioned when I was scanning the thread, but I didn't see an answer/solution

3) Sometimes my sim changes into random clothes after sex and I'm not sure why. They are not an outfit I've planned. It's not when she's supposed to be naked like those blue shorts someone posted a picture of, it's after sex. When I go to stylist, there will be a new outfit in everyday in addition to her regular outfit and the topless/nude ones added by kinky world and I have to delete it. Then it sometimes randomly shows up again.

4) I think it's been mentioned, but sometimes the rapist will beat up the sim, rape him or her, and then beat them up a bunch of times in a row with no more rape, until they get too tired.

5)Sometimes I have problems changing positions during kinky woohoo. I will tell them to switch and either they won't and keep at whatever they're doing or the woohoo suddenly ends as it looks like they're going to change.

6)I can't figure out how my female sim can use condoms. They are in her inventory, but no option to use them. Does she need to give them to her potential partner as a gift or something? 

Suggestions:

(I'm sure some of these have been made already!)

1) More control over rape in the town. I think you said some of this was planned - but I'd love to be able to restrict the genders of the rapist and victims as well as be able to tell a rapist to change positions mid attack.

2) The rape animations are great - I only wish there were more! One thing I've noticed is that sometimes the victim makes happy sounds during the rape. I'd love more crying/screaming/fighting sounds

3) Some restrictions on exhibitionism would be helpful. I saw a sim in my town playing with his daughter at the park and he had no pants and a big old erection. It was creepy! lol

4)Option to join rape in progress

5) Townies able to autonomously attack? I think I saw that an earlier version did this, but now it's just the burglars.

6) I know you aren't an animator, but I love the teasing spanking animation. I would love it if there could be another one that was more punitive.

7) I noticed that the "got raped" moodlet does not have a +/- mood value - it seems like it should be a negative. I know there's the lost fight moodlet, but it seems like getting raped should be more negative than that. And maybe a positive one for the rapist, unless he has a "good" trait or something that would make him feel bad about it

Jenik, in terms of your problem with penises looking wierd, what penis mesh do you use (1 or 2) and did you check if it was compatible with the nude skin you're using - Penis mesh 1 apparently had some sorta issue with taking the shoe texture. Maybe that's your problem. 

That's the only problem I have any advice for, I haven't had any of the other issues... Rapists will fight once, rape once, fight once more and leave... And no strange outfits showing up, either so sorry, I can't be of any help there.

And to Onikikay, this mod is awesome, thank you :D

After test nr 2 with 2.01 the same outcome with crash to desktop, this time she was at a bar and i pushed the button to she the house to place some food in her fridge from her inventory, and crash with the message something went wrong in your game so it had to shut down or whatever. It says its the grafic when i check out the crash-file but it is fully updated and work exellent with the other gameplay without your mod and added lots of different mods :(  So i'll just have to wait for the next update before i try again :s  Boring as it's looks so fun what little i could see before it crashed :P Good luck fixing things :D  :heart:

After test nr 2 with 2.01 the same outcome with crash to desktop, this time she was at a bar and i pushed the button to she the house to place some food in her fridge from her inventory, and crash with the message something went wrong in your game so it had to shut down or whatever. It says its the grafic when i check out the crash-file but it is fully updated and work exellent with the other gameplay without your mod and added lots of different mods :(  So i'll just have to wait for the next update before i try again :s  Boring as it's looks so fun what little i could see before it crashed :P Good luck fixing things :D  :heart:

Hi MrsSanta,

I was having that issue all day yesterday and I even updated my graphics driver but it still crashed.  I had started a new sim in a new town and before initialization was complete it crashed.  So I went back to one of my other saved games and played it last night without issue.  Today I have been able to play my new sim in a completely new town and no crashing at this time.  I'm playing a very small world currently so I think yesterday the world I was trying to play was too big and too populated.  Try something small (the bigger the town and more populated the town the longer the initialization takes), I'm playing in a town called "Pounawea" by Awesims  today in case you might be interested in a small populated town.  Hope this helps you :)

Edit: 05/27/2015 10:12 pm, MrsSanta I think another crashing may be an outdated expansion.  My game crashed multiple times tonight and the CrashLogAnalyzer told me I need to update World Adventures so I did, then it crashed and said I needed to update HighEnd and Ambitions, I just ended up updating everything and got an another hour of crash free playtime out of it.  Just a thought.  :)

I just started using this mod in the last few days - I didn't even know it existed (I was trying to find out why a sim in one of my towns listed a dog as his mother - still haven't figured that one out! lol ) Anyhow, it's great and since it's a WIP, I thought I'd let you know how it was going for me. I'm sure some of these things have come up, but this is a 70+ page thread, so I don't know everything that's been reported/has a solution

1) Rape function didn't work on vacation in France (haven't tried any other places). No one was getting autonomously raped no matter what the base chance was set at. When I did the spawn rapist function, one would show up and disappear. This happened sometimes in my home world, but it happened every time in France.

2) The penises in the KW mod look weird. They are fine using Kicker's, but in the kinky functions, they are different skin tones from the sim. I'm using Cmar's penises, if that makes a difference. I think I saw this mentioned when I was scanning the thread, but I didn't see an answer/solution

3) Sometimes my sim changes into random clothes after sex and I'm not sure why. They are not an outfit I've planned. It's not when she's supposed to be naked like those blue shorts someone posted a picture of, it's after sex. When I go to stylist, there will be a new outfit in everyday in addition to her regular outfit and the topless/nude ones added by kinky world and I have to delete it. Then it sometimes randomly shows up again.

4) I think it's been mentioned, but sometimes the rapist will beat up the sim, rape him or her, and then beat them up a bunch of times in a row with no more rape, until they get too tired.

5)Sometimes I have problems changing positions during kinky woohoo. I will tell them to switch and either they won't and keep at whatever they're doing or the woohoo suddenly ends as it looks like they're going to change.

6)I can't figure out how my female sim can use condoms. They are in her inventory, but no option to use them. Does she need to give them to her potential partner as a gift or something? 

Suggestions:

(I'm sure some of these have been made already!)

1) More control over rape in the town. I think you said some of this was planned - but I'd love to be able to restrict the genders of the rapist and victims as well as be able to tell a rapist to change positions mid attack.

2) The rape animations are great - I only wish there were more! One thing I've noticed is that sometimes the victim makes happy sounds during the rape. I'd love more crying/screaming/fighting sounds

3) Some restrictions on exhibitionism would be helpful. I saw a sim in my town playing with his daughter at the park and he had no pants and a big old erection. It was creepy! lol

4)Option to join rape in progress

5) Townies able to autonomously attack? I think I saw that an earlier version did this, but now it's just the burglars.

6) I know you aren't an animator, but I love the teasing spanking animation. I would love it if there could be another one that was more punitive.

7) I noticed that the "got raped" moodlet does not have a +/- mood value - it seems like it should be a negative. I know there's the lost fight moodlet, but it seems like getting raped should be more negative than that. And maybe a positive one for the rapist, unless he has a "good" trait or something that would make him feel bad about it

Some of my answers may help:

1)  I tried in Egypt and the rape animations also did not work. I don't think this has been explicitly stated yet, so yes: Rape animations don't work in vacation worlds, but I am sure this will all be fixed in time

2)  I agree the penises look weird. A few people have mentioned this

3)  My sim doesn't do this (I don't think anybody else has reported this either). BUT after awhile if I click "change outfit" I notice I have like 20 everyday/swimwear/etc. outfits. It's really annoying and I'm not sure why it's happening

4)  This is fixed in the new update for donators only at the moment (update 0.2.2). I donated and updated the mod and all rapists do it once and then run away as they are supposed to. The update will be free soon!

5)  This was also fixed for me in the new update. I decided to donate and update because my sims would only ever do titfuck and when I tried to change positions, it would cancel the whole interaction and my sims would get dressed again. So don't worry, it has been fixed!

6)  I'm not sure why that's happening to you... Can somebody explain this? The condoms work fine for me, and I even get a question pop-up regarding condom use yes/no if I have them in my inventory

In regards to your suggestions, I totally agree that join rape would be a super fun addition to the mod. I also agree that the exhibitionist skill should be tweaked a bit. I turned off autonomy so my sim would stop getting naked. In fact, in an earlier version of the mod, she kept taking her clothes off in front of her son, and when he became a teenager she had sex with him! I am so glad they made incest an option in later versions, it just freaked me out too much, lol. Also one last thing: The moodlet for rape is now negative with the new update.

I hope I helped a little, happy gaming!

EDIT: I do have one issue that somebody else raised in another forum: Pregnancy! The pregnant belly pops out and in constantly during woohoo. I thought I was the only one but it's happening to other people's sims too. Can this please be fixed in a future update?  :angel:

I haven't read everything so I'm terribly sorry, if my question has already been answered.

I recently upgraded to 2.1 and now the raping animations don't work at all. Not just in the vacation worlds.

I finally had to disable rape because rapists would continue to break in and just beat up my sim...over and over again for hours.

Did something change in the way animations have to be set in the mod? I tried out what I could in my early game and at least Lady666's seem to work.

2) The penises in the KW mod look weird. They are fine using Kicker's, but in the kinky functions, they are different skin tones from the sim.

If you're using Cmar's morphable penis, make sure you're using cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2.zip and not cmar_penismesh_map1V2.zip.

Why?

If you're using any sex mod, like the kinky mod, that removes the pants of your sim but not the sims shoes, the penis will end up discolored, it'll usually have the same coloring as the shoes.  However, map2v2 fixes this issue and your male sim can leave his shoes on and lose his pants and the penis looks perfectly fine.

My bet is that those of you with this penis issue are using map1v2, so just make sure to totally remove them from your package folder and replace them with the 2v2 files and you should be good to go.

As for the pregnancy morphing issue, I believe I'm the one who brought that up and I confirmed it is the Kinky mod causing it, both 2.1 and 2.1 seem to do something that causes the bump to come and go, I haven't figured out what yet.  I've also found that sometimes, just once in awhile, the kinky mod will set my sims hair to the pig tail hairstyle when they're nude and remove any accessories you've added to the nude setting, but its an easy fix using master controller and going to the stylist setting I believe. 

2) The penises in the KW mod look weird. They are fine using Kicker's, but in the kinky functions, they are different skin tones from the sim.

If you're using Cmar's morphable penis, make sure you're using cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2.zip and not cmar_penismesh_map1V2.zip.

Why?

If you're using any sex mod, like the kinky mod, that removes the pants of your sim but not the sims shoes, the penis will end up discolored, it'll usually have the same coloring as the shoes.  However, map2v2 fixes this issue and your male sim can leave his shoes on and lose his pants and the penis looks perfectly fine.

My bet is that those of you with this penis issue are using map1v2, so just make sure to totally remove them from your package folder and replace them with the 2v2 files and you should be good to go.

As for the pregnancy morphing issue, I believe I'm the one who brought that up and I confirmed it is the Kinky mod causing it, both 2.1 and 2.1 seem to do something that causes the bump to come and go, I haven't figured out what yet.  I've also found that sometimes, just once in awhile, the kinky mod will set my sims hair to the pig tail hairstyle when they're nude and remove any accessories you've added to the nude setting, but its an easy fix using master controller and going to the stylist setting I believe. 

Awesome, thank you for clearing up the penis-discolouration problem. I've been wondering for ages. Turns out I did have Map 2V2, not 1V2.

As for the pregnancy issue, I just hope it is smoothed out and fixed with future releases.

I haven't read everything so I'm terribly sorry, if my question has already been answered.

I recently upgraded to 2.1 and now the raping animations don't work at all. Not just in the vacation worlds.

I finally had to disable rape because rapists would continue to break in and just beat up my sim...over and over again for hours.

Did something change in the way animations have to be set in the mod? I tried out what I could in my early game and at least Lady666's seem to work.

The new update (0.2.2) fixed this issue for me  :)

Thanks for the advice about the penis maps- I was using #1. I switched to 2 and my penises look normal again.

You're welcome.  

But I'm curious as to why Cmar has left the 1v2 map files up when he knows they have the issue and the 2v2 files do not, they must have some other differences as well.  

Thanks for the advice about the penis maps- I was using #1. I switched to 2 and my penises look normal again.

You're welcome.  

But I'm curious as to why Cmar has left the 1v2 map files up when he knows they have the issue and the 2v2 files do not, they must have some other differences as well.  

I think it was for people that couldn't use the 2v2 versions for whatever reason.

Newbie here, please excuse the stupid question but can someone provide me with a screenshot of the confirmation message you get when the mod has finished initializing in-world?

[ETA] Forgot to say THANK YOU to Onikiri for this great mod!  I have to admit, I was hesitant to try it out (not into bestiality, rape or incest) but once I figured out I could turn those things off... the fun started :D

Edited by springacres

You're welcome.  

I think it was for people that couldn't use the 2v2 versions for whatever reason.

Newbie here, please excuse the stupid question but can someone provide me with a screenshot of the confirmation message you get when the mod has finished initializing in-world?

[ETA] Forgot to say THANK YOU to Onikiri for this great mod!  I have to admit, I was hesitant to try it out (not into bestiality, rape or incest) but once I figured out I could turn those things off... the fun started :D

IF you go to Lungpaul.blogspot.co.uk you will find pics of the loading screens there

Hi Oniki and all other Peoples,

What is meant with "Force High Lot All"? :( I can't figure out this.Set it to False or True,what is better?

mfg

Hello PikAs2,

By default, when non selectable sims are offscreen (eg: at home) their autnomy is completly disabled and their motives stop to decay. Force High Lod AI  force the autonomy to stay enabled. So when non selectable sims are offscreen they continue to live their life (and woohoo). This make the world more alive but consume lots of CPU power.

Note: Version 0.2.2 is available to all.