[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

18 hours ago, tish1004 said:

download link isn't working 

Maybe try a different browser? Some people have mentioned downloads weren't working, but then were able to download by trying Firefox or Explorer, I think. Whatever browser you are trying with, try a different one and see if that works for you.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:10 AM, adnime said:

Could someone help me with this? I can't stop my female sim from constantly removing her bra/underwear. I've gone to the tuning settings and found the ones I could find, turned off autonomous but she still does it, she has her exhibitionist level at -01 too. It's annoying, why have them if they remove them and create clutter in your inventory?

This answer is going to seem kind of trite, but you could just not give her any underwear. If an outfit has no underwear, there won't be any to remove.

Does your sim have the exhibitionist trait? That could be an influence on her willingness to take it off.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:58 PM, TheMoronicalClown said:

I managed to get it too work, but why do my whores stop whoring during animation and then their service becomes free

(as they stopped)

if a whore is tired or her job is finished (1h AM) , she stop whoring and go her home for sleeping .

Or another bug ...   ;)

11 hours ago, Stolichnaya said:

It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on. This horribly outdated version is left here just to loophole the sites advertising and paywall rules while at the same time baiting in Patreons. I've played a number of the Patreon builds and even some of the older ones were better than this ancient LL version. Of course if you're trying to lure people in, it makes sense to have an annoyingly buggy version up for as long as possible. Tempts people to go where the grass may be greener. IMO, Oniki needs to either start updating the public version or just admit that he/she is paywalling.

Its not even necessarily paywalling, Oniki is just slow AF and constantly fails to meet his/her own set deadlines for new builds, my theory is that the public version would be updated by now but because he/shes so slow even with the Patreon builds everything is terribly delayed. 

I mean, just to put that in Numbers; Since the last Public Update (Build 375) that was over 8 Months ago, only 14! Patreon Builds have been released, many of them being hotfixes on top of it. So thats a bit more than 1 build per month if you ignore the hotfix builds while she promises weekly bugfix builds and bi monthly content builds on her patreon lmao. I wouldnt expect an updated public version anytime soon. 

Some news about Kinky world , new build on Patreon , Oniki has fixed much bugs , i hope for you a free version come soon  ;)

+Fixed: Invalid opportunities are automatically discarded when loading a saved game to prevent lots of errors (eg: UI not updated correctly).

+Fixed: DialogBox's text not displayed progressively after the previous one has been closed with the close button (the small cross in the upper right corner).

+Fixed: Days off are now correctly reseted when the highschool summer vacation option is disabled.

+Fixed: The Janitor's role is now correctly initialized and doesn't cause anymore an error during the initialization of the highschool situation (and preventing other roles to be initialized).

+Fixed: "Cheater" and "DesperateWife" sims now correctly accepts to cheat when they should.

+Added: HighSchool sports club now supports athletic objects.

+Added: 2 new alchemy elixirs (transformation into futanari).

+Added: New option menu to manage the blacklisted woohoo stages.

+Added: A new outfit option to remove shoes when the bottom outfit part is removed.

+Added: A new Wait In Line system to the Hole In Wall's Inspect interaction. While working on KT, I had to create this Wait In Line system and decided to test it in KW. The Hole In Wall's Inspect interaction was the perfect candidate to test it. Note: The system triggers only when the Sim is stuck.

+Fixed: Invalid opportunities are automatically discarded when loading a saved game to prevent lots of errors (eg: UI not updated correctly).

+Fixed: DialogBox's text not displayed progressively after the previous one has been closed with the close button (the small cross in the upper right corner).

+Fixed: Days off are now correctly reseted when the highschool summer vacation option is disabled.

+Fixed: The Janitor's role is now correctly initialized and doesn't cause anymore an error during the initialization of the highschool situation (and preventing other roles to be initialized).

+Fixed: "Cheater" and "DesperateWife" sims now correctly accepts to cheat when they should.

+Added: HighSchool sports club now supports athletic objects.

+Added: 2 new alchemy elixirs (transformation into futanari).

+Added: New option menu to manage the blacklisted woohoo stages.

+Added: A new outfit option to remove shoes when the bottom outfit part is removed.

+Added: A new Wait In Line system to the Hole In Wall's Inspect interaction. While working on KT, I had to create this Wait In Line system and decided to test it in KW. The Hole In Wall's Inspect interaction was the perfect candidate to test it. Note: The system triggers only when the Sim is stuck.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, FreakyRufus said:

This answer is going to seem kind of trite, but you could just not give her any underwear. If an outfit has no underwear, there won't be any to remove.

Does your sim have the exhibitionist trait? That could be an influence on her willingness to take it off.

No exhibitionist trait. And I like the underwear, so I'm kinda annoyed that she keeps taking it off. Considering turning off autonomy for selected sim, that should stop it.

Does anyone know of a way to stop sims from getting both hygiene and energy depleted completely after fighting? It's really annoying. Idk if its a mod I have or if its built into the game, I google ways to stop it but nothing comes up.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:23 AM, adnime said:

Does anyone know of a way to stop sims from getting both hygiene and energy depleted completely after fighting? It's really annoying. Idk if its a mod I have or if its built into the game, I google ways to stop it but nothing comes up.

Have you tried to fix that with Nraas Relativity?

2 hours ago, Anophilius said:

Have you tried to fix that with Nraas Relativity?

I thought nraas relativity was for slowing down game time? I dont mind the normal decay of motives I just hate that after two sims fight, they immediately become 100% negative in hygiene and energy. Even if they win!

On 9/26/2018 at 9:37 AM, megaperle said:

if a whore is tired or her job is finished (1h AM) , she stop whoring and go her home for sleeping .

Or another bug ...   ;)

One last question regarding whores. If you get autonomously solicited or your sim autonomously asks a whore for their services, does it randomise whether they use an object (couch, shower etc.) or just on the floor? Does standing near an onbject increase the chance of an animation playing out on an object. And also would certain community lot types help it, like if you made all the community lots hangouts for instance? Or does none of the above matter, it’s just all random? What would be a good thing to add on is to ask a whore for their services while stating you want to do it in a certain place/object. You can only ask a whore to do floor animations or standing, not with objects. It would help with the privacy also. 

18 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

One last question regarding whores. If you get autonomously solicited or your sim autonomously asks a whore for their services, does it randomise whether they use an object (couch, shower etc.) or just on the floor? Does standing near an onbject increase the chance of an animation playing out on an object. And also would certain community lot types help it, like if you made all the community lots hangouts for instance? Or does none of the above matter, it’s just all random? What would be a good thing to add on is to ask a whore for their services while stating you want to do it in a certain place/object. You can only ask a whore to do floor animations or standing, not with objects. It would help with the privacy also.  

Everything depends on the place where the whore work.If there are objects on the place (chair, sofa, bed, etc ..) you have more luck that the whore chooses an object.If the place is empty of any object, they will do it on the ground.
Registered venue is there to make you luckier than the whores work in these places.
In the kw menu, woohoo option, disable "random position" and you can choose the positions and animations you want;)
For privacy, you can call a callgirl with the phone or a computer and come to your house;)

You can also build and then buy a brothel and run it, you hire whores for your brothel and they work for you and you earn lots of money LOL

Hey, I have a brothel and I had my sim recruit the other household girls to work in the brothel and they agreed.

For some reason, only the brothel owner can solicit sims! When I try using the other prostitutes the kinky option doesn't even show up when I click on a customer, and if I make them introduce themselves the kinky option does appear but there's no solicit option. What should I do?

23 hours ago, adnime said:

I thought nraas relativity was for slowing down game time? I dont mind the normal decay of motives I just hate that after two sims fight, they immediately become 100% negative in hygiene and energy. Even if they win!

With Relativity you can adjust motive decay depending on the situation - I think but I'm not sure. 

4 hours ago, CosmixUniverse said:

Hey, I have a brothel and I had my sim recruit the other household girls to work in the brothel and they agreed.

For some reason, only the brothel owner can solicit sims! When I try using the other prostitutes the kinky option doesn't even show up when I click on a customer, and if I make them introduce themselves the kinky option does appear but there's no solicit option. What should I do?

I have not had good luck with other household members being hired for the brothel. I gave up on trying that.

I had a roommate (non-selectable, like University roomies), and while I could hire her, she would never go to the assigned work location. I tried hiring a selectable family member, and she agreed, but when I controlled her and sent her to the brothel, she never had the option to solicit anyone, and no one ever solicited her. Also, doing that makes it impossible for a sim to keep any other job. Every time a brothel worker leaves the house, they will eventually get a pushed action to go home, and it will cancel every other action in the queue. If you keep on top of it, you could keep sending them back into work, but no matter what you do, they will leave work and miss some during the time before you can get them back inside.

I think this is just another of the uncompleted features in the current public version.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, adnime said:

I'm pretty sure this is something caused by KW. Prior to using it, that never happened to me. Now, whenever my sim gets into a fight for any reason (e.g., fighting off a rapist, or just plain brawling), immediately after the fight, hygiene and energy rapidly drop down to 0. This is super annoying because the only non-cheat way in the game that I have found to fix low energy is the moodlet manager lifetime reward. No chemistry potion, alchemy potion, or magic spell. Coffee can boost it slightly for a short time.

I agree this is ridiculous. My sim can be at 100% energy, can be 10 in athletics and have a high level of martial arts, and can easily beat their opponent, but suddenly they can't stay awake?

On 9/29/2018 at 10:57 AM, megaperle said:

Everything depends on the place where the whore work.If there are objects on the place (chair, sofa, bed, etc ..) you have more luck that the whore chooses an object.If the place is empty of any object, they will do it on the ground.
Registered venue is there to make you luckier than the whores work in these places.
In the kw menu, woohoo option, disable "random position" and you can choose the positions and animations you want;)
For privacy, you can call a callgirl with the phone or a computer and come to your house;)

You can also build and then buy a brothel and run it, you hire whores for your brothel and they work for you and you earn lots of money LOL

So it’s random, depending on how many objects are on the lot. See, I thought that it’d have something to do with the type off community lot it was or depending on if they ask you or vice verse. I’ve no idea why. :P but as for the turning random position off, it still doesn’t mean you can choose whether or not you use an object. Maybe that could be something added in like: Ground or Object. Say a menu comes up when you ask/get asked, I dunno. xD 

9 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

So it’s random, depending on how many objects are on the lot. See, I thought that it’d have something to do with the type off community lot it was or depending on if they ask you or vice verse. I’ve no idea why. :P but as for the turning random position off, it still doesn’t mean you can choose whether or not you use an object. Maybe that could be something added in like: Ground or Object. Say a menu comes up when you ask/get asked, I dunno. xD 

I don't think that it is entirely random. If there are beds in private rooms, they are more likely to use a bed than anything else.

2 minutes ago, katkat23 said:

I encountered a bug. When I try to get my Sims to woohoo, even in a private room, they say "We can't do that here. Someone might see us." Can't get them to Woohoo at all. How do I fix this? Thanks

Not a bug. Basically, that means that the sims have such a low value for exhibitionism that they don't even want to be seen nude by their partner.

You can do a couple of things:

1) raise their exhibition level. You can do this by getting a sim alone in a room and have them repeatedly remove clothing and put it back on (Kinky > Exibition > Remove X), or you can have them read the kinky book related to exhibitionism, which is available through the computer "online shopping" option, or you can have them watch the exhibition channel on a television. Or, if you have something like Nraas Master Controller, you could give them a level or two of the skill using that.

2) you can change the setting for always accept to on (Kinky World > Debug > AlwaysAccept). Doing that means that any sim will accept any proposal from any other sim.

3) you can change the privacy settings to either exhibition or standard (Kinky World > Settings > Global Settings > OptionSettings.MenuLabel.Privacy). I would do this no matter whether you choose to spend time raising their exhibition skills or use always accept. I don't know why it defaults to none, because every response I've seen related to this says to change to something other than none.

Personally, whenever I start a brand new game, the first thing I have my sims do is strip down over and over again, until they have at least one level of exhibition. Over time, everyone in town will gradually gain levels of "corruption" and different kinky attributes, to the point where they will be willing to woohoo with a sim. Often they will become so kinky they will just start doing it in public.

4 hours ago, Obeja said:

So anyone knows how the muscular lover trait works?

I would like to see my female sims melt for muscles 

I haven't seen any evidence of any of the kinky traits having any effect. I've seen sims react to large breasts (when they are bared) and to large penises (again, when whipped out), but never seen any visible reactions based on other traits like muscular, hairy, shaved, tattoo, etc.

If the different kinky traits have any effect, it is so minor as to make little difference. Basically, once my sims reach a certain point, they can seduce any other sim as long as that sim is not negative for their gender. Just keep spamming the other sim with kinky actions, and if they don't run down on motives, they will become so horny they'll agree to woohoo.

I think the big butt and muscle has a slight effect on the attraction, if you go to a sim, kinkyworld debug, keep going through pie menus till you see show attractions, it will list the attraction that they have to sims nearby. I've gotten my girl to have most male sims attracted to her by 40-50 without knowing her and 40-60 with knowing her.