[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 hours ago, keeah5503 said:

+Drugs. 

Reinstalled, much research and still no drugs. Download Late Night will fix!? Is this a skill or trait I need to have I D K THANKYOU

In order to make drugs, you need a high logic level and a high science skill level, and you make the drugs using the chemistry station. Or, you can buy them using your phone with "Online Shopping".

To grow cannabis, you need a gardening skill of 7, and you buy the seeds from online shopping.

Edit: to clarify, the chemistry station is in Generations, I think. The science skill is in University Life.

50 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

In order to make drugs, you need a high logic level and a high science skill level, and you make the drugs using the chemistry station. Or, you can buy them using your phone with "Online Shopping".

To grow cannabis, you need a gardening skill of 7, and you buy the seeds from online shopping.

Edit: to clarify, the chemistry station is in Generations, I think. The science skill is in University Life.

You seriously the best. Science skill needs University but this is all worth it.

On 9/6/2018 at 1:40 AM, TheMoronicalClown said:

Sorry to  message you again, but I need to ask you something as you know more about KW than I do. Firstly, your advice helped, I was able to get incest relationships with Teens and their Young Adult/Adult mothers with the tips you told me, although I had to edit them to be horny as well. That’s all fine, but as I was saying earlier it was a problem with married couples. My test was with the Alto family, I followed your advice (same as I did with a daughter and a mother with no husband or boyfriend which worked) but... nothing happened they always did that stupid shake of the head and the disappointed moodlet came into effect, and the TargetRejected. I tried it with both sims, same results. I was curious too why it was failing, so went into the MC and made the the dad an ex-husband and then behold... it worked, I was able to have daughter/mother interactions. My question is: is that supposed to happen? Like is it new? Last time I played the Sims 3 with OKW on it never happened. Could it be a bug? Again, sorry for the long message. :P 

Yeah. If Sims are in a relationship they are MEANT to be resistant to romantic/kinky interactions from third parties.

There's also a factor that Sims often refuse kinky interactions if a person they are much more attracted to is on the lot; *especially* if they are in a formal relationship with that Sim.

In regards to incest relations in general, by default Sims aren't attracted to family members and need to build up personal attraction through interactions. This makes sense as otherwise EVERY household would end up incestuous. If this is what you actually want, you're best to tweak the interaction tunings, or give them all the Incestuous trait. A few tricks to help things along if you'd rather do it with regular rules:

Family Oriented has a small effect on the chance of incest interactions being chosen at random. Getting Sims drunk has a big effect on the chances of kinky interactions in general. Lack of other options when a Sim is bored, horny and drunk can result in a good chance of having it happen randomly.

Horny sims sleeping in the same bed have a chance of triggering the "Too Horny to Sleep" sequence. This *might* be limited to where one Sim has a penis.

Flirty, Woohooher, Irresistable and other traits that can generally move things in a kinky direction will help with setting up an Incest situation (again, helps if there are only family members around on the lot).

As with non-incest kinky interactions, in KW you need to build things up. Work on friendship level, lower level naughtiness (kinky jokes, hugs, exposure) to increase relationship and arousal. Try "accidentally" walking in on a family member in the bathroom. Keep turning the TV on to Kinky One, Gay or Lesbian according to the required gender matchup. At the start of a new game, everyone has zero arousal and most are virgins (I think the more recent KW builds did tweak it so that parents start as non-virginal). Both of those put brakes on kinky activity... Sims that are horny and experienced are far more likely to go for kinky interactions, and more likely to accept higher level ones.

Group up and try to flirt. That'll turn things into a date, even if it won't let you outright date your family member. A good date or two can rapidly progress romance.

The Kinky Books are like crack cocaine for rapidly building short term hornyness, and one (Family Ties) specifically deals with incest. Stock the family bookshelf with that volume only and magic can happen. 

In extremis, Rape or Domination can be used to impose incest (assuming the active Sim is willing to rape or has sufficient domination). It can take a while, but I have managed autonomous incest rape.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:10 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I have all of those in my game. I'm not sure what you mean by out of date. They have not been updated in a long time, but they still work. There are two parts to getting the animations working with KW. First is to put the packages into your mods folder. Most of them actually have two files, and both are needed. For example, KW_mike24_classics.package and OKW_mike24_classics.package.

Capture.PNG.3ada4fe3e85736eabdcb0485895f9392.PNG

The second part is to register the animations with KW under "Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo > Packages".  The names that you enter in must be correct, but if you enter it in incorrectly, you won't get any feedback that it was wrong. For the packages below, I enter in this list (one at a time):

KW_L666_Animations
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_Amra72_Animations
kinkyworldmasteranimations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_mike24_classics
KW_mike24_lesbians
KW_mike24_pets
KW_K69_Animations

After you add the package names to register them (the "Add Animations Pacakge" line), the settings will show the packages that it was able to find and the number of animations in each package:

Capture2.PNG.37484f70420d8e7f7d7b5c769d0e19cc.PNG

Exiting that menu back to the previous menu will show you the number of packages that it has:

image.png.3ec01b3a5dfe32c6cc5bdb0402b1f039.png

Um no once again you don't get it. There are animations MISSING due to the packages not being updated for the latest versions of KW. This means many animations for various objects are no longer available. Registering animations like normal-does-nothing. They're still missing. Always have been for a several builds now and continue to do so.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, KM100z said:

so finally I got the latest version working without issues I had in the past with the current version and a past few versions, ie beast animations would either stop before they start or there would be a delay about 5-10 seconds before the animation started.

in my games I love making the ladies only go after beasts, were you could say in sunset valley the park would end up in a doggy fun park, girls coming for sex then leaving, by using the kinky>debug>traits+skills>zoolover

but now that's been removed for some odd reason, so how do I get my npc's to enjoy zoolover trait now?

sorry to bump this anyone?

plus I thought this version had cat oral? as it doesn't show up for me :/

1 hour ago, KM100z said:

sorry to bump this anyone?

plus I thought this version had cat oral? as it doesn't show up for me :/

No sexual interaction with Cat , oniki don't make this because  cat are too small  to do a good animation ;)

I know only 1 zoolover trait in kw and he is hidden , this trait come after skill level 8 in zoolover and it allows females sims to get pregnant with a dog and the baby to come will be for great luck a werewolf   ;)

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, mrinku said:

Yeah. If Sims are in a relationship they are MEANT to be resistant to romantic/kinky interactions from third parties.

There's also a factor that Sims often refuse kinky interactions if a person they are much more attracted to is on the lot; *especially* if they are in a formal relationship with that Sim.

In regards to incest relations in general, by default Sims aren't attracted to family members and need to build up personal attraction through interactions. This makes sense as otherwise EVERY household would end up incestuous. If this is what you actually want, you're best to tweak the interaction tunings, or give them all the Incestuous trait. A few tricks to help things along if you'd rather do it with regular rules:

Family Oriented has a small effect on the chance of incest interactions being chosen at random. Getting Sims drunk has a big effect on the chances of kinky interactions in general. Lack of other options when a Sim is bored, horny and drunk can result in a good chance of having it happen randomly.

Horny sims sleeping in the same bed have a chance of triggering the "Too Horny to Sleep" sequence. This *might* be limited to where one Sim has a penis.

Flirty, Woohooher, Irresistable and other traits that can generally move things in a kinky direction will help with setting up an Incest situation (again, helps if there are only family members around on the lot).

As with non-incest kinky interactions, in KW you need to build things up. Work on friendship level, lower level naughtiness (kinky jokes, hugs, exposure) to increase relationship and arousal. Try "accidentally" walking in on a family member in the bathroom. Keep turning the TV on to Kinky One, Gay or Lesbian according to the required gender matchup. At the start of a new game, everyone has zero arousal and most are virgins (I think the more recent KW builds did tweak it so that parents start as non-virginal). Both of those put brakes on kinky activity... Sims that are horny and experienced are far more likely to go for kinky interactions, and more likely to accept higher level ones.

Group up and try to flirt. That'll turn things into a date, even if it won't let you outright date your family member. A good date or two can rapidly progress romance.

The Kinky Books are like crack cocaine for rapidly building short term hornyness, and one (Family Ties) specifically deals with incest. Stock the family bookshelf with that volume only and magic can happen. 

In extremis, Rape or Domination can be used to impose incest (assuming the active Sim is willing to rape or has sufficient domination). It can take a while, but I have managed autonomous incest rape.

Thanks for the long detailed reply. I think I got the hang of Incest relationships, especially when the one is married (In a relationship) already. when using the Debug, I was able too see the factors in action. There was something called "CheatingDifficulty" In Debug - ShowWooHooInfo, and it was at '15' - so it's supposed too be hard. I figured out how to lower that down by making the sim who's married (In a relationship) dislike his/her partner and it lowers it. That's why I was shocked how in depth this mod is. And yeah, I also found it best too have the other sim you want to do interactions with "SuperHorny" - I think it's called. xD Thanks for the extra advice, I'll take that into a account also. :)   

1 hour ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

Thanks for the long detailed reply. I think I got the hang of Incest relationships, especially when the one is married (In a relationship) already. when using the Debug, I was able too see the factors in action. There was something called "CheatingDifficulty" In Debug - ShowWooHooInfo, and it was at '15' - so it's supposed too be hard. I figured out how to lower that down by making the sim who's married (In a relationship) dislike his/her partner and it lowers it. That's why I was shocked how in depth this mod is. And yeah, I also found it best too have the other sim you want to do interactions with "SuperHorny" - I think it's called. xD Thanks for the extra advice, I'll take that into a account also. :)  

Well that explains why the character I made wouldn't have sex with anyone else except her husband even if she was drunk unless it was a rich dude lol.? 

19 hours ago, megaperle said:

No sexual interaction with Cat , oniki don't make this because  cat are too small  to do a good animation ;)

I know only 1 zoolover trait in kw and he is hidden , this trait come after skill level 8 in zoolover and it allows females sims to get pregnant with a dog and the baby to come will be for great luck a werewolf   ;)

im sure I read there were cat anims :/ oh well.. are the deer's in there still?

in the older version im using you could click on an npc to give them the trait, ie kinky>debug>traits+skills>zoolover and that would start it up.

that's what I was referring to, just to get my npc's NOT me or my family started on the dirty deeds etc, which is why I was asking what to do now?

I know I can manually get them doing it with my pet still and eventually they do go for dogs more, and was curious why it was removed/hidden?

new question...

i built a school and it was working fine. but around one sim-week later my teen sims are unable to go to school.

before 7am it wouldl be shown under the "school" tab that school starts in 2 hours. but right after 7am it will suddenly change to 1day2hours. 

the 1st time it happened the teachers were still able to show up and teach at school. but i noticed the bug so i quit the game without saving then reload again,

then the 2nd time both teachers and students hv that no-route bubble....

(it says: HighSchoolSituation.InitializeProfessors:IsDayOff ... no its not !!) 

i tried to force the teens to go to school with nraas, but they would get a "road-blocked" bubble as seen in the pic...(all teens hv same reaction...)

fixhomeworld, reset sims and school won't help...

i do hv another school rabbithole in town though, as an elementary school for the younger children. but i heard hving 2 schools may cause conflict.  

so im wondering  if that is the problem. if its so, how do u guys deal with the younger children? ... 

also my brothel dancers are not dancing at the pole...i saw them danced once though...wat is the trigger?...

sims33.jpg

6 hours ago, KM100z said:

im sure I read there were cat anims :/ oh well.. are the deer's in there still?

in the older version im using you could click on an npc to give them the trait, ie kinky>debug>traits+skills>zoolover and that would start it up.

that's what I was referring to, just to get my npc's NOT me or my family started on the dirty deeds etc, which is why I was asking what to do now?

I know I can manually get them doing it with my pet still and eventually they do go for dogs more, and was curious why it was removed/hidden? 

Oniki has hidden the character trait  zoophilia to free up space in the CAS (add character traits) , and for morality  LOL
The character traits of the KW are: woohooer, incest, voyeur, cuckold, imperious presence, masochist, zoophile, anti woohoo, rapist.
it's a lot, plus those of the game and we can not choose much;)

3 hours ago, megaperle said:

Oniki has hidden the character trait  zoophilia to free up space in the CAS (add character traits) , and for morality  LOL
The character traits of the KW are: woohooer, incest, voyeur, cuckold, imperious presence, masochist, zoophile, anti woohoo, rapist.
it's a lot, plus those of the game and we can not choose much;)

Morality? Really? lol no offence to Oniki but that's silly as it was in previous versions and there wasn't an issue? Especially on a mod that's got rape, drugs, prostitution etc.

I think a better way would have to hide it untill you turn Zoophilia option on then you have access to it.

Hope she's not trying to phase it out :(

7 hours ago, KM100z said:

Morality? Really? lol no offence to Oniki but that's silly as it was in previous versions and there wasn't an issue? Especially on a mod that's got rape, drugs, prostitution etc.

I think a better way would have to hide it untill you turn Zoophilia option on then you have access to it.

Hope she's not trying to phase it out :(

No oniki will not be offended, but there are still taboos in this world about incest, zoophilia, children and even homosexuality ...
And Oniki do not want a problem;)

Oniki will not remove the options of its mod and will continue to improve it and even add new features but for now it works on the bugs of MAXIS, the world champions: D

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Lovelybones19 said:

Well that explains why the character I made wouldn't have sex with anyone else except her husband even if she was drunk unless it was a rich dude lol.? 

I think it does, yeah. It must've something too do with it. And the rich men can buy you dinner first at least, eh? xD Maybe the wealth of the sim bypasses it. Who knows. 

8 hours ago, shar181 said:

Has there been any word on Oniki's patreon about when the next public release will happen? If it's imminent, I want to hold off on starting a new save. :3

" But, methinks, the future is hidden from all men, and great events hang on small chances. Therefore we must be modest in the day of prosperity, and must show that we are not blind to the future."

Demosthenes, Against Lentines

12 minutes ago, crimhead said:

" But, methinks, the future is hidden from all men, and great events hang on small chances. Therefore we must be modest in the day of prosperity, and must show that we are not blind to the future."

Demosthenes, Against Lentines

Unhelpful, but thank you for the reply!

1 hour ago, macncheesie said:

Does anyone know why my sim keeps getting forced to go home? The only time she's able to leave her lot is when she's going to work at the brothel. But even when I had her quit that job, she still keeps getting pushed to go home whenever I try sending her anywhere off the home lot.

Does she have a baby or toddler? If so, she can't leave without hiring a babysitter... but it should be prompting you to either hire a babysitter or return home, in that case. :s

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Does she have a baby or toddler? If so, she can't leave without hiring a babysitter... but it should be prompting you to either hire a babysitter or return home, in that case. :s

nope, she's the only one in the household. i tried looking up the issue in this thread and a few others had similar issues but, from what i could find, the issue was never solved/addressed

i decided to check the households of the other brothel workers, and its the same issue. Additionally, they get a 'Go Home' moodlet and the moodlet icon has the letters 'pH' on it. I don't know what this is about, but it's incredibly frustrating -_- The only way I'm able to stop it is to completely uninstall the mood

7 hours ago, macncheesie said:

nope, she's the only one in the household. i tried looking up the issue in this thread and a few others had similar issues but, from what i could find, the issue was never solved/addressed

i decided to check the households of the other brothel workers, and its the same issue. Additionally, they get a 'Go Home' moodlet and the moodlet icon has the letters 'pH' on it. I don't know what this is about, but it's incredibly frustrating -_- The only way I'm able to stop it is to completely uninstall the mood

What mods do you use? Do you use any Nraas mods that might conflict?

1 hour ago, Simss3 said:

When will she release a new update?

Your guess is as good as mine. We went from every few months, to every 6 months, now it's been over 8 months since the last release. Some modders are no longer updating their mods for this so it won't be long until this mod will be dead and unsupported.