[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

41 minutes ago, Gadget63 said:

Your guess is as good as mine. We went from every few months, to every 6 months, now it's been over 8 months since the last release. Some modders are no longer updating their mods for this so it won't be long until this mod will be dead and unsupported. 

I hope that doesn't happen. :c But yeah, after this long without a release it would at least be nice to get an update from someone in the know about where the development is at.

5 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

What mods do you use? Do you use any Nraas mods that might conflict?

I did, but I've completely disabled all my mods, even simple tuning ones, except for Nraas No Cd, and I'm still having the issue :(

I also just went into the save and destroyed the brothel instance, which solved the issue, but I would like to know what the issue actually was. There's no point in having a brothel if I have to continuously destroy it bc it breaks the game.

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

I hope that doesn't happen. :c But yeah, after this long without a release it would at least be nice to get an update from someone in the know about where the development is at.

The Patreon Version is at Build 388, but it has been going on incredibly slow in the last months which is probably also the reason why theres no new public build yet. (For example, a roadmap for 2018 was released at the start of the year and right now she's almost 4 months behind that roadmap so.. yeah)

12 hours ago, 814661 said:

The Patreon Version is at Build 388, but it has been going on incredibly slow in the last months which is probably also the reason why theres no new public build yet. (For example, a roadmap for 2018 was released at the start of the year and right now she's almost 4 months behind that roadmap so.. yeah)

That sounds less than encouraging, but hopefully it'll start to pick up pace again! This mod is the main reason I ❤️ the Sims 3 so much. :D

Thanks for the reply~!

18 hours ago, macncheesie said:

I did, but I've completely disabled all my mods, even simple tuning ones, except for Nraas No Cd, and I'm still having the issue :(

I also just went into the save and destroyed the brothel instance, which solved the issue, but I would like to know what the issue actually was. There's no point in having a brothel if I have to continuously destroy it bc it breaks the game.

The brothel you created you used with your current family right? That is the only way to run it otherwise it won't be operable and will most likely cause errors. And if that isn't the problem i'm sorry I was not able to help you.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, macncheesie said:

Does anyone know why my sim keeps getting forced to go home? The only time she's able to leave her lot is when she's going to work at the brothel. But even when I had her quit that job, she still keeps getting pushed to go home whenever I try sending her anywhere off the home lot.

KW is doing that. The general idea, as I recall reading in comments in this board, is so that the sim never gets into a situation that would prevent them from going to work at the brothel. Basically, if you hire a sim to work in your brothel, that is pretty much all they will be able to do. If they have a job, they will head to the job, and then will leave work and head home. If they go to the store, they might make it to the store or they might turn around and head home.

Basically, I would recommend not trying to play a sim that works in a brothel. I recall reading recently that there is a KW debug option to make a sim no longer be a whore. Otherwise, you will have to switch control to the brothel owner and have them fire the sim you want to no longer work in the brothel.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:24 PM, Lovelybones19 said:

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173823 This is where you find the penis for your shemales/futas hope this helps.

It worked somewhat, but sadly not perfectly. While my sim now has a proper texture, the dick's skin color is not matching my sim's skin color. Also, the model does semingly not support erections, which looks really weird during sex scenes.

1 hour ago, DerPeter said:

It worked somewhat, but sadly not perfectly. While my sim now has a proper texture, the dick's skin color is not matching my sim's skin color. Also, the model does semingly not support erections, which looks really weird during sex scenes.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure which types of sim you are having issues with.

For female sims with a penis, you should use ONLY the alternate version of that package. There are three versions on the download page, and you want the one named cmar_FemalePenis.zip. When you extract that, there are three packages inside: cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package. This is the version that you should be using. In order to have a female with a penis, you can use the KW debug menu to make them a shemale, or send them to the hospital to get a penis transplant, which takes something like 12 sim hours to complete, if I recall the one time I did that.

The Female Accessory version will not conflict with anything, but it won't work with KW, so sims with an accessory penis won't get erections.

I have seen some clothing items cause different colors to appear on the penis, but if the sim gets fully naked, the penis color should match the skin color of the sim.

For male sims, the setup documentation for KW says "scripts not required". I do not know whether or not that is correct. I do know that I have the scripts installed, and things work for me. The scripts enable male and female penis erections, No matter which version of penis you use.

With the scripts installed, for any sim with a penis, when the penis is visible, you should be able to click on the sim and see a "penis" menu. That menu has an option to get hard or get soft. Does that work for you?

40 minutes ago, ChiChiGetTheYayo said:

I literally cannot put into words how damn annoying it is that you made a game-changing mod, one that is known to completely corrupt your save file after extended use and then STOPPED UPDATING IT FOR 8 MONTHS. I've been coming to this site weekly the last couple of months for an update and I'm effin DONE.

Does anyone know if my save file will be corrupted even further if/ or if it is even possible to just keep the marijuana features of kinky world, I am sooooo done, I want this crap off my computer immediately.

Wow. This is a free mod, shared freely. No one made you install or use it. No one gave you any guarantee of support or that it would even work.

I'm sorry that you are having issues with it. I have been using the free versions of this mod for about 3-1/2 years now. There have been issues with all of them. For me, the benefits from using the mod have been worth more than the hassles from the issues.

Is this still active? im playing sims 3 again. ( i played it before without any mods cause I didn't know about em. ) and just wondering.. can male sim do stuff with wild dogs to? Or be raped by npc? Im thinking of making a sim mini movie so im still thinking of what limitations i have. and im new with mods so I'm still trying things out and see how things work and whatnot. Hoping i get a reply. If not then. Okay

4 hours ago, darkfyre22 said:

Is this still active? im playing sims 3 again. ( i played it before without any mods cause I didn't know about em. ) and just wondering.. can male sim do stuff with wild dogs to? Or be raped by npc? Im thinking of making a sim mini movie so im still thinking of what limitations i have. and im new with mods so I'm still trying things out and see how things work and whatnot. Hoping i get a reply. If not then. Okay

Males can be raped by dogs and can be raped by either female or male rapist NPCs. I do not know if a male sim can do other kinky actions with dogs.

My new save broke again after 10 days.  When I edit one NPC through Mastercontroller -Advance-Edit in CAS, it showed an error was recorded. Then When I enter the CAS in the Edit the World mode, the new sim I created was lost after I choose to save them and the one I saved to the bin was the original base sim I choose. Then in the Edit the Town mode I could not edit the npc familys and my household, like remove them to another house. The community lots and empty houses can still be edited. I deleted the save and use the backup save, the error still existed. 

Is this normal? is there anyone experience the same problem? Is it better that I save the game with the KW disabled every time I leave the game? 

17 hours ago, darkfyre22 said:

Yes he is still active.
Yes men can practice zoophilia with dogs, horses and deer but no penetration, only blowjob and handjob. Penetration is only for female.
Yes men are raped by the NPC, there are rapists in the game. Sometime a bad dog rape a man.
The active player can violate others too.
Just activate the rape in the KW settings.

On 9/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, jocelyn6663 said:

My new save broke again after 10 days.  When I edit one NPC through Mastercontroller -Advance-Edit in CAS, it showed an error was recorded. Then When I enter the CAS in the Edit the World mode, the new sim I created was lost after I choose to save them and the one I saved to the bin was the original base sim I choose. Then in the Edit the Town mode I could not edit the npc familys and my household, like remove them to another house. The community lots and empty houses can still be edited. I deleted the save and use the backup save, the error still existed. 

Is this normal? is there anyone experience the same problem? Is it better that I save the game with the KW disabled every time I leave the game? 

Happened to me a few times,goto your saved sims folder and delete the downloadedsimindex file or move it elsewhere if you don't feel safe deleting it.

I would very much like to see in this mod:

1. Dragdiller, who would sell drugs in public places (protyutkam discount or free of charge for intimate services)

2. The possibility of raping drunk in the outage Sims.

3. the possibility of death from an overdose.

4. finalize the opportunity to obtain a diploma in the profile of "education". at the moment my sim can only visit 1 and 3 classes, study on Thursdays and Tuesdays is not available in principle.

Thank you in advance if you can realize this!

23 minutes ago, katesilentium said:

I would very much like to see in this mod:

1. Dragdiller, who would sell drugs in public places (protyutkam discount or free of charge for intimate services)

2. The possibility of raping drunk in the outage Sims.

3. the possibility of death from an overdose.

4. finalize the opportunity to obtain a diploma in the profile of "education". at the moment my sim can only visit 1 and 3 classes, study on Thursdays and Tuesdays is not available in principle.

Thank you in advance if you can realize this!

Sadly Onikikay doesnt active on forum.and cant see requests

The problem with male interactions with pets is that no one has done any animations for them, so while males can do general interactions like handjobs or blowjobs, or be fucked anally, there's nothing that lets them use their dick.

OnikiKay herself might get around to that some day, but frankly, her own animations show it's really not her main strength, and I'm guessing male/dog and male/horse (let alone group sex...) is tricky. What I'd really like to see would be Pet/Pet. Right now they still have to rabbithole WooHoo.

As far as I'm aware the underlying function is there, and if someone were to do the animations it might be able to be added in, regardless of build state (I could be wrong).

Can anyone tell me if whores that you’ve registered are supposed to walk around and whore themselves out on their own or is that not a feature? Cos’ they don’t on my game? I used the MC to make every sim level one in WooHoo skill and then the “Register up to three whores” message came up, I selected three, but they don’t do anything. Am I doing it right? I have SP installed on my game, could that be screwing it up, like giving the whores new jobs? Thanks 

any solution yet as to my high school are forever "school not in session"?

no matter what town what school my teens AND teachers are not going to school.

the "go to school/work" time-count-down just automatically reset to an extra one-more-day whenever its time to go to school, so my sims are forever not going to school...

On 9/19/2018 at 10:40 PM, Grim42691 said:

Hey I've having an issue with the animal penis thing. I've read that I have to have ONIKI_adPenis and ahPenis installed and updated but I can't find a link to download it anywhere. Can someone help?

ahPenis and adPenis are been updated and merged in Oniki_accessories.package ;)