[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, buffynerd91 said:

Can you recommend some teen maternity wear that is compatible? to prevent teens form turning into floating heads 

I have this in my game. It's not exciting, but it gets the job done. I have Cmar's naked skins for the times when they're in the nude, like showering or woohooing. (By the way, that's just a link to one aspect of Cmar's work; you can download all kinds of different things, so that one I linked to is not the complete mod for naked skins.)

I have a problem with adding more animations to the mod. I was able to add "KinkyWorldMasteranimations.package" but all others just get denied. I copied the names straight from the files and it doesn't work whatsoever, even when typing them letter by letter.

11 hours ago, maraas said:

Do you have any other mods that might interfere with kinky? (/AW/passion or nraas woohooer for instance?) Or some mod that might interfere with books/computers? You could try to transfer all the packages from KW into overrides-folder, delete cachefiles and see if that helps. Also try to delete your computers/bookshelves ingame and buy new ones. Sometimes that helps...

I don't have AW/passion or NRaas Woohooer, but I do have NRaas Career and Assassination Career Module..I already deleted the cachefiles..What is an overrides-folder? Is that also located on the package file? I'll try to delete and buy new computers/bookshelves and see if it helps..Thank you!

8 hours ago, CandyApple said:

You should be able to see all of those items listed under normal conditions. It sounds like you must have some kind of conflicting mod. Remove every other mod you have to a folder on your Desktop and run the game with just Kinky World, to see if you can get these items to show up. Start a new game in a new neighborhood. You may need to also clear your caches, as someone else suggested.

I understand how frustrating this can be. You're going to have to play detective to see what's conflicting with the mod, I think.  Good luck!  I'd like to help you more, but I don't know all that much about troubleshooting this mod beyond ruling out possible conflicts.

Thank you so much for the effort on helping me, I really appreciate it, your suggestions are really helpful..I only have NRaas Career and Assassination Career module..Will it conflict if I'll delete it right away or will it conflict with my game if I just transfer it in a folder outside Electronics Arts? Which is much better way? Because I have a neighborhood where I use that mod..I don't know how to delete/remove NRaas mods, I'm afraid it'll cause conflict on a game where I'm using it, but if you know any way how to delete/remove/transfer it safely outside the game folder please do guide me..Thank you again!

My game keeps crashing and this is the script error, 

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00042 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescriptionCore:GetOutfit (Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) (4D2882A8 [1] [0] ) #1: 0x00006 callvirt in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.OutfitTools:IsHairy (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([4D2882A8] ) #2: 0x00007 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.OutfitManager:PostLoad () () #3: 0x00028 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:PostLoad () () #4: 0x000b3 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:OnPostEnterWorld (bool) ([0] ) #5: 0x00128 call in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () () #6: 0x0010f call in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([2FC088A0] [2FC6CC90] ) #7: 0x00000 in System.System.EventHandler:Invoke (object,System.EventArgs) (307105C8 [2FC088A0] [2FC6CC90] ) #8: 0x00013 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.World:OnWorldLoadFinished () () </ExceptionData>                 Anyone know how to fix this??

11 hours ago, descendant23 said:

I don't have AW/passion or NRaas Woohooer, but I do have NRaas Career and Assassination Career Module..I already deleted the cachefiles..What is an overrides-folder? Is that also located on the package file? I'll try to delete and buy new computers/bookshelves and see if it helps..Thank you!

If you open your mods folder you will see this:mods.JPG.d207bcefdfd5786853de841024c82a88.JPG

You could just transfer(cut/paste) your entire KW-folder into overrides. Your overrides-folder should have higher priority. If that helps, you can assume that there is a conflict with KW in your game.

Also make sure your nraas mods are updated. And as a rule-always delete cache whenever you have done changes to your sims 3 folder ;) If that doesn`t help, you could take a screenshot of your mods, and maybe someone will notice what is wrong :smile: Hope you`ll solve it.

15 hours ago, descendant23 said:

Thank you so much for the effort on helping me, I really appreciate it, your suggestions are really helpful..I only have NRaas Career and Assassination Career module..Will it conflict if I'll delete it right away or will it conflict with my game if I just transfer it in a folder outside Electronics Arts? Which is much better way? Because I have a neighborhood where I use that mod..I don't know how to delete/remove NRaas mods, I'm afraid it'll cause conflict on a game where I'm using it, but if you know any way how to delete/remove/transfer it safely outside the game folder please do guide me..Thank you again!

I have a ton of Nraas's mods and don't notice a game-breaking conflict with them, so it's really weird that you're having trouble. 

If I were you, I would just run a test game to see if the Kinky World mod will work as intended. You're not going to remove things permanently, just for this one experiment. Definitely don't delete your Nraas mods unless they're outdated anyway.  Just run a test game and then put the mods back, so you don't need to worry about ruining your other saves that rely on Nraas's mods.

- Just pull all of those Nraas files (and anything else, even clothes, that you may have in that folder) straight out of your Mods/Packages folder and place them on your Desktop, if there's only one or two (or if there are a lot of them, create a folder to move them to). 

- Now, with only Kinky World mods in your Mods/Packages folder, start your game and create an entirely new save in a new neighborhood. Let it run for a bit and let Kinky World initialize and do all of the things it needs to do, like creating NPCs and injecting interactions, etc.  I usually don't enable Kinky World when I start a new game for at least 12-15 sim hours.  This allows the EA stuff to work itself out first -- you know, like the game selecting NPCs for different roles and all of that.

- Once you enable Kinky World, let it run for a little while and do its thing. Some of the interactions won't show up right away. The mod needs time to set itself up.  After a reasonable amount of time (five sim hours?),  send your sim to a computer to see if they can buy things under Online Shopping or not. If the full list shows up, cool! If it doesn't, you'll have to post screenshots of your files and whatnot to let the people here who are smarter than me try to figure out what's wrong.  If the drugs and books do show up in your new save, this is both good and bad news. It means your other save is somehow corrupted and you probably won't be able to get it working properly with Kinky World. But! It also means you can start a whole new game and have the mod working properly in that one.

- Slowly add back your mods and any custom content you might have back into your mods folder, one file at a time. Once you get the conflict again, you'll know which file is the culprit. Don't try to play your old saves while you are doing this; only load those games back up once all the files are back in your mods folder or you might break that particular save.

Again, good luck!  I wish I had better suggestions.  You've probably thought of a lot of this yourself already, but it's the only thing I can think of to do in order to see if Kinky World can run in your game in a new save. This is about eliminating possible conflicts. You may have to dig a little deeper -- this is just a surface-level suggestion.

Just now, kiingkiller said:

dumb question - how do i import settings? i found a guys kinky world town on a forum and he provided a settings package file but i don't know what to do with it, i put it in my package folder and KW says theirs nothing to import.

I think you need to put it in your Library folder. But I could be wrong!

4 hours ago, kiingkiller said:

dumb question - how do i import settings? i found a guys kinky world town on a forum and he provided a settings package file but i don't know what to do with it, i put it in my package folder and KW says theirs nothing to import.

Worlds are usually distributed as "sims3pack" files. You have to install those using the game launcher. If it is an archive, like a .rar file or a .7z file, you will need to extract it to get the ".sims3pack" file. Then you just double-click or open that, and the launcher will start up and will install the world.

2 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:
i'm wondering of these functions:
+Custom skills: Exhibitionist, Sex, DogSlut.
> how to find these custom skills?

+Modeling Career.
> cant find the options of "Kinky Network" when trying to post nude selfies & perform online shows

The custom skill do not show up in your skills list until you have a level in them. They can be gained by reading books ("Let 'Em Look", "Office Mating" for exhibitionist and woohooer, I can't recall the book for zoolover). The books are available in "Online Shopping" from the computer or smart phone, or possibly in the book store, though I haven't looked there.

You can also learn skills by watching the kinky channels on a tv.

Exhibitionist can be gained by a sim being alone (at first) and having them do "Kinky > Exhibition" actions, then redressing and starting again. You could also have a sim alone strip down to topless and then go about various non-kinky activities.

As for modelling, I haven't seen a "Kinky Network" option, but there should be options under the Kinky menu on computers to upload or post kinky selfies. Those might not be available if you don't have any skill level in Exhibitionist yet.

7 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Just pull all of those Nraas files (and anything else, even clothes, that you may have in that folder) straight out of your Mods/Packages folder and place them on your Desktop, if there's only one or two (or if there are a lot of them, create a folder to move them to). 

When ever I decide to make changes like this I use the old "add BAK to the end of the folder/file" and create a new one for the purposes I require. This way I have an archive which I can always refer to.

One example is when I moved my entire Sims3 game to a new computer - I installed the game normally, then added BAK to the end and copied my old folder next to it. This was done for both the Documents folder and the Program files folder. I have actually moved the game twice now and it continues to work fine. Occasionally I need to add the new system info .ini if warranted.

Same with Skyrim, or any other heavily modded game I've played. Of course there may be a need to do the same with mod managers, but you get my drift. I can always delete the 'BAK' files/folders if they are purely experimental instead of archival. Hard drives are so much bigger now that storage is rarely an issue unless you have a smaller SSD used for the windows install with a huge secondary drive.

Keeping these archived folders on a separate external HD has saved me some grief if I have a drive failure or corruption. I see too many posts where someone has lost important files.

18 hours ago, maraas said:

If you open your mods folder you will see this:mods.JPG.d207bcefdfd5786853de841024c82a88.JPG

You could just transfer(cut/paste) your entire KW-folder into overrides. Your overrides-folder should have higher priority. If that helps, you can assume that there is a conflict with KW in your game.

Also make sure your nraas mods are updated. And as a rule-always delete cache whenever you have done changes to your sims 3 folder ;) If that doesn`t help, you could take a screenshot of your mods, and maybe someone will notice what is wrong :smile: Hope you`ll solve it.

Thank you! But I don't have Overrides folder on my Mods folder..Can I make one instead and put it inside my Mods folder?

EA.png

14 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I have a ton of Nraas's mods and don't notice a game-breaking conflict with them, so it's really weird that you're having trouble. 

If I were you, I would just run a test game to see if the Kinky World mod will work as intended. You're not going to remove things permanently, just for this one experiment. Definitely don't delete your Nraas mods unless they're outdated anyway.  Just run a test game and then put the mods back, so you don't need to worry about ruining your other saves that rely on Nraas's mods.

- Just pull all of those Nraas files (and anything else, even clothes, that you may have in that folder) straight out of your Mods/Packages folder and place them on your Desktop, if there's only one or two (or if there are a lot of them, create a folder to move them to). 

- Now, with only Kinky World mods in your Mods/Packages folder, start your game and create an entirely new save in a new neighborhood. Let it run for a bit and let Kinky World initialize and do all of the things it needs to do, like creating NPCs and injecting interactions, etc.  I usually don't enable Kinky World when I start a new game for at least 12-15 sim hours.  This allows the EA stuff to work itself out first -- you know, like the game selecting NPCs for different roles and all of that.

- Once you enable Kinky World, let it run for a little while and do its thing. Some of the interactions won't show up right away. The mod needs time to set itself up.  After a reasonable amount of time (five sim hours?),  send your sim to a computer to see if they can buy things under Online Shopping or not. If the full list shows up, cool! If it doesn't, you'll have to post screenshots of your files and whatnot to let the people here who are smarter than me try to figure out what's wrong.  If the drugs and books do show up in your new save, this is both good and bad news. It means your other save is somehow corrupted and you probably won't be able to get it working properly with Kinky World. But! It also means you can start a whole new game and have the mod working properly in that one.

- Slowly add back your mods and any custom content you might have back into your mods folder, one file at a time. Once you get the conflict again, you'll know which file is the culprit. Don't try to play your old saves while you are doing this; only load those games back up once all the files are back in your mods folder or you might break that particular save.

Again, good luck!  I wish I had better suggestions.  You've probably thought of a lot of this yourself already, but it's the only thing I can think of to do in order to see if Kinky World can run in your game in a new save. This is about eliminating possible conflicts. You may have to dig a little deeper -- this is just a surface-level suggestion.

Thank you so much! I'll try doing today and see if it works.. So all I have to do is just transfer it to the desktop and not load my saved games, in that way it won't be affected..Thanks again for the instructions....

And also I have another question.. I have now the latest build 381, can I just replace my old KW mod with this latest build instead? Someone told me to switch to the latest version.. Do you think would that help me fix the problem? If so, how do I replace my old KW mod files with the new ones?

9 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Worlds are usually distributed as "sims3pack" files. You have to install those using the game launcher. If it is an archive, like a .rar file or a .7z file, you will need to extract it to get the ".sims3pack" file. Then you just double-click or open that, and the launcher will start up and will install the world.

it did, he also provided a settings package to apply his settings to other towns.

9 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

The custom skill do not show up in your skills list until you have a level in them. They can be gained by reading books ("Let 'Em Look", "Office Mating" for exhibitionist and woohooer, I can't recall the book for zoolover). The books are available in "Online Shopping" from the computer or smart phone, or possibly in the book store, though I haven't looked there.

You can also learn skills by watching the kinky channels on a tv.

Exhibitionist can be gained by a sim being alone (at first) and having them do "Kinky > Exhibition" actions, then redressing and starting again. You could also have a sim alone strip down to topless and then go about various non-kinky activities.

As for modelling, I haven't seen a "Kinky Network" option, but there should be options under the Kinky menu on computers to upload or post kinky selfies. Those might not be available if you don't have any skill level in Exhibitionist yet.

yea, i know about the levels gaining parts. they're all maxed (exhib & woohoo parts) already, unless "custom skills" meant "custom traits"?

also with maxed exhib skill, i still cant find the option to upload or post kinky selfies. only "chat with webcam"

or unless they only appear when i read the books? cos if that's the case, they said "Skills already max"

3 hours ago, descendant23 said:

Thank you! But I don't have Overrides folder on my Mods folder..Can I make one instead and put it inside my Mods folder?

EA.png

You will have to check your resource.cfg to see if it does actually give override folder priority :smile:

Regarding your question about replacing your KW files. Just delete the kw-files you have now and install the updated ones.

Hello, question:

Does this mod conflict with the Nrass Woohooer mod?

I ask because I have Jealousy disabled on Woohooer, but also disabled on Kinky World, and when my sim went on a date with someone who wasn't his romantic interest, they accused him of cheating.

I've played without Kinky World, but with Woohooer, and I've never had a problem with it.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you :smile:

2 hours ago, siskin said:

For the life of me I can't find the menu to register animations... do they automatically register now, or am I just blind as a bat?

1st priority: see if you've installed the required mods properly

if done right, load the game & wait for the KinkyWorld to load, stating what current vers. it's running on

click on your current sim to find the "KinkyWorld" option in the option pie

click it to enable it's functions

This is only on the "KinkyWorld" part. The modders you've downloaded from may also tell you manually add in the "Animated Woohoo" parts if given

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, DerpedPerd said:

1st priority: see if you've installed the required mods properly

if done right, load the game & wait for the KinkyWorld to load, stating what current vers. it's running on

click on your current sim to find the "KinkyWorld" option in the option pie

click it to enable it's functions

This is only on the "KinkyWorld" part. The modders you've downloaded from may also tell you manually add in the "Animated Woohoo" parts if given

Untitled.png

Damn I did not realize I can click on Packages, I thought that's just informative. This should be added to the description of the mod under a "How to add animations" category. 

The only instructions I could find were "Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations" which was misleading.

Thank you very much.

10 hours ago, descendant23 said:

And also I have another question.. I have now the latest build 381, can I just replace my old KW mod with this latest build instead? Someone told me to switch to the latest version.. Do you think would that help me fix the problem? If so, how do I replace my old KW mod files with the new ones?

I don't know what operating system you have, so I'll just tell you what I do and hope it can work for you as well. (If you are using a Mac, then I have no suggestions, as I am using a PC). When it's time to update Kinky World files, I locate them in my Packages folder. There should be around eight or so (maybe more or less) and they'll be titled things like "ONIKI_Cannabis" or "ONIKI_Anims". (Note: if those are not  in your Packages folder, then there is your problem! lol)  Anyway, I just left-click on those and delete them. Then I add in the fresh, new files.

And yes, maybe updating your mod will help to solve your problem!  Let's hope so!

7 hours ago, maraas said:

You will have to check your resource.cfg to see if it does actually give override folder priority :smile:

Regarding your question about replacing your KW files. Just delete the kw-files you have now and install the updated ones.

Hi! I've checked my resource.cfg if it does give priority to override folder, and this is what it says.. What does it mean?

And one more thing, what are the caches that I should delete? Are there any specific caches?

ea.png