[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

33 minutes ago, spauldo said:

NRaas ErrorTrap is a mod that cleans up save files and does error reporting.  Google should get you to the right place.

It's a core mod, which means the version you download from NRaas needs to match the patch version of your game.  I believe the launcher can tell you what your patch version is (it should be 1.67 or 1.69 - if it's not, then that's probably what's causing your crash issues).  Unlike most core mods, it can actually be used at the same time as most other core mods (usually, you can only use one core mod at a time).

When you have ErrorTrap installed, it works in the background to clean stuff up and fix errors in the game.  It also catches errors thrown by the game and creates reports in your Sims 3 folder.  Those reports are very useful for figuring out problems in your game.

If you've never used NRaas mods, they're very useful and have a good community built around them.

The other mod I mentioned was Awesome Mod.  Awesome Mod is also a core mod.  It works fine with ErrorTrap installed, but any other core mod probably will not work with it.  It makes a lot of changes to the game, so don't install it unless you're prepared to read all the documentation for it.  The Awesome Mod community is not very nice though, so if you go in asking questions you'd better make sure you've searched and read everything you could to find the answer before asking.

my game is improved.i delete unnecessart custom contents and mods. so thank you! i have a last question.where can i find "woohoo" animations?i can't click woohoo animations. thank you so much again ^^

50 minutes ago, spauldo said:

NRaas ErrorTrap is a mod that cleans up save files and does error reporting.  Google should get you to the right place.

It's a core mod, which means the version you download from NRaas needs to match the patch version of your game.  I believe the launcher can tell you what your patch version is (it should be 1.67 or 1.69 - if it's not, then that's probably what's causing your crash issues).  Unlike most core mods, it can actually be used at the same time as most other core mods (usually, you can only use one core mod at a time).

When you have ErrorTrap installed, it works in the background to clean stuff up and fix errors in the game.  It also catches errors thrown by the game and creates reports in your Sims 3 folder.  Those reports are very useful for figuring out problems in your game.

If you've never used NRaas mods, they're very useful and have a good community built around them.

The other mod I mentioned was Awesome Mod.  Awesome Mod is also a core mod.  It works fine with ErrorTrap installed, but any other core mod probably will not work with it.  It makes a lot of changes to the game, so don't install it unless you're prepared to read all the documentation for it.  The Awesome Mod community is not very nice though, so if you go in asking questions you'd better make sure you've searched and read everything you could to find the answer before asking.

ah i find animations. so thank you!

So I need a little help. I download this mod and two of the animation packs and installed them just fine, but when I go to do any of the woohoo options, the interaction pops up briefly, immediately dissapears as if canceled, and then my sims just go back standing there. Anyone know what the problem is.

(P.S, I tried getting Mike24's animation but when I tried to copy them to my Mods folder I get a screen saying I need a password to access the encrypted file. I've never dealt with this before so I have no idea how to handle it.

Thanks Guys.

On 4/21/2018 at 1:02 AM, spauldo said:

Yep, my feelings exactly.  I booted into Windows maybe once a month for assignments or Sims 3.  I figured I didn't need updates, because I only went to the university website and played an offline game.  Plus I followed some instructions I found for nuking most of Microsoft's spyware and didn't want an update to mess it up.

But hey, I'm just a user, what do I know.  It's not like I can be trusted with my own computer, now can I?

I've never been a big fan of Microsoft (I did tech support for Windows 95, which was a total POS) and jumped ship to the UNIX world a long time ago.  Nothing I've heard out of the Windows world since has tempted me to return.  The fact that Microsoft is collecting personal data from its users now and has removed the ability to control updates is abominable.  Unfortunately, there's no real alternative for the majority of users.  I mean, Linux and MacOS are great and all, but if they can't run Windows programs as well as Windows does then they're just not an option for most people.

Anyway, this is all way off topic so I'll shut up now.

I have found that if I start windows services and then disable windows updates I no longer have any issues. No more forced windows updates!

6 hours ago, Fatmangotmypie said:

So I need a little help. I download this mod and two of the animation packs and installed them just fine, but when I go to do any of the woohoo options, the interaction pops up briefly, immediately dissapears as if canceled, and then my sims just go back standing there. Anyone know what the problem is.

(P.S, I tried getting Mike24's animation but when I tried to copy them to my Mods folder I get a screen saying I need a password to access the encrypted file. I've never dealt with this before so I have no idea how to handle it.

Thanks Guys.

The password is mike24, if I remember right.  It should tell you on his download page.

Password protected zip files have been around forever, but almost nobody puts passwords on them.  I have no idea why Mike24 does, unless it's to make sure people read his post.

46 minutes ago, Gadget63 said:

I have found that if I start windows services and then disable windows updates I no longer have any issues. No more forced windows updates!

I found that too, right up until Windows decided to turn updates back on without notifying or asking me.  First time that happened, I disabled them again and then deleted the service DLL files.  When it did it again and tried to put the creator's update on, I rebooted during the middle of the update and haven't tried to boot since.  Sims 3 was the only thing I needed Windows for anyway, and since it runs on Wine (and is strangely more stable for me on Wine than Windows) I don't even need it for that.

3 hours ago, spauldo said:

The password is mike24, if I remember right.  It should tell you on his download page.

Password protected zip files have been around forever, but almost nobody puts passwords on them.  I have no idea why Mike24 does, unless it's to make sure people read his post.

I found that too, right up until Windows decided to turn updates back on without notifying or asking me.  First time that happened, I disabled them again and then deleted the service DLL files.  When it did it again and tried to put the creator's update on, I rebooted during the middle of the update and haven't tried to boot since.  Sims 3 was the only thing I needed Windows for anyway, and since it runs on Wine (and is strangely more stable for me on Wine than Windows) I don't even need it for that.

I have been wanting to dump windows for the longest time and like you, I only use it because of the sims 3 and a few other games. Please tell me you got the sims 3 and all expansion packs to work in linux, and the mods too!  Also, what version of linux are you using?

2 hours ago, Gadget63 said:

I have been wanting to dump windows for the longest time and like you, I only use it because of the sims 3 and a few other games. Please tell me you got the sims 3 and all expansion packs to work in linux, and the mods too!  Also, what version of linux are you using?

I'm running KDE Neon, which is basically Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with a beta version of KDE on top of it.  What Linux distribution you use doesn't really matter very much, unless you're running something that doesn't include drivers for your video card.  Linux Mint Cinnamon is nice if you want to be rid of Windows but still want your user experience to feel like Windows.

There's a piece of software called Wine that is basically a reimplementation of Win32 that runs on Linux (and some other x86 and amd-64 based UNIX systems).  I don't use Wine directly, but instead use a piece of software called "Play on Linux" which is basically a launcher for Wine programs.  You just tell it you want to install a new game, tell it what stuff needs to be included (like the .NET runtime and whatnot), and then go through the installation process just like you normally would.  I have no idea if it works with Steam or Origin, but if you have the disks then it works fine.

Play on Linux will create a directory that includes all the extra stuff you asked it to install in addition to your game files.  It puts it in ~/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix by default.  So if you name your installation "sims3", your "C" drive is ~/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/sims3/drive_c/.  The emulated Windows isn't in there, just the stuff you installed.  Bear in mind that Windows programs run under Wine can read the filesystem outside this directory (they can see everything you can see as a normal user), so be careful what you install.

It's not prefect - Sims 2 and Create-a-World don't work at all, and there are some graphical glitches with Sims 3.  You'd probably find Bridgeport unplayable because of a glitch with hi-rise shells.  Dogs look weird.  Horses are usually fine but occasionally show up just as a penis, tail, and mane.  Cmar's penises for men will occasionally not show up - if this happens, quit and restart the game until they do.  Strangely, the penis for females works all the time.

1 hour ago, allex123 said:

how do i make my sims to always accept sex? please answer quick

Turn on debug interactions under Settings -> Misc.

Set autonomy to low in the settings while you're there.  With low autonomy, they'll still have sex on their own, but won't tell you no if they're not in the mood.

Then do Kinky World -> Debug -> AutoAccept.

2 hours ago, spauldo said:

I'm running KDE Neon, which is basically Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with a beta version of KDE on top of it.  What Linux distribution you use doesn't really matter very much, unless you're running something that doesn't include drivers for your video card.  Linux Mint Cinnamon is nice if you want to be rid of Windows but still want your user experience to feel like Windows.

There's a piece of software called Wine that is basically a reimplementation of Win32 that runs on Linux (and some other x86 and amd-64 based UNIX systems).  I don't use Wine directly, but instead use a piece of software called "Play on Linux" which is basically a launcher for Wine programs.  You just tell it you want to install a new game, tell it what stuff needs to be included (like the .NET runtime and whatnot), and then go through the installation process just like you normally would.  I have no idea if it works with Steam or Origin, but if you have the disks then it works fine.

Play on Linux will create a directory that includes all the extra stuff you asked it to install in addition to your game files.  It puts it in ~/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix by default.  So if you name your installation "sims3", your "C" drive is ~/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/sims3/drive_c/.  The emulated Windows isn't in there, just the stuff you installed.  Bear in mind that Windows programs run under Wine can read the filesystem outside this directory (they can see everything you can see as a normal user), so be careful what you install.

It's not prefect - Sims 2 and Create-a-World don't work at all, and there are some graphical glitches with Sims 3.  You'd probably find Bridgeport unplayable because of a glitch with hi-rise shells.  Dogs look weird.  Horses are usually fine but occasionally show up just as a penis, tail, and mane.  Cmar's penises for men will occasionally not show up - if this happens, quit and restart the game until they do.  Strangely, the penis for females works all the time.

I had Mint installed on another laptop to learn it, and it runs great. I didn't have total success installing all the expansion packs for sims 3, but if i devoted more time to it, i am sure i could get it to work. After reading your post, I am more inclined to give Mint another try. Thanks for all the advice 

13 hours ago, spauldo said:

Awesome. Got it now. Thanks man.

Two questions.

a) Is there a way to totally disable the police showing up? I have an Nraas mod that disables curfew and I'm going to see if I can change Returner settings to stop sims from autonomously calling the police when witnessing a rape. I've created an emptyish lawless type world and the cops constantly showing up to fine people for working the streets is kinda ruining that....

b) A way to change the appearance of rapists. Is there a way to assign premade homeless sims as rapists? They all have that same default look. Whenever I try to change their appearance in CAS editor that sim gets replaced by another new rapist.

5 hours ago, Gadget63 said:

I had Mint installed on another laptop to learn it, and it runs great. I didn't have total success installing all the expansion packs for sims 3, but if i devoted more time to it, i am sure i could get it to work. After reading your post, I am more inclined to give Mint another try. Thanks for all the advice 

There's an additional prerequisite for the later expansions.  I don't remember what it is.  It didn't want to install for me, but just googled a bit and found a solution.  If it happens to you, post here and hopefully it'll jog my memory and I can tell you what to do.

And bear in mind that Mint with the Cinnamon desktop will give you a Windows-like experience.  UNIX's graphical stack allows for almost endless possibility.  Once you break out of the Windows box and experiment with different workflows, you might find something you like better.  The default GNOME window manager (Metacity, last I checked) and Ubuntu's absolute abortion of a desktop (Unity) are horrible in terms of configurability, but KDE's not bad and using different window managers for GNOME can give you good results.

3 hours ago, Baelnal said:

Hey guys I'm having an issue with my sim's witch spells having been replaced. The curses only have a horny spell and magic is far from any other spell that I could use like ice blast or fire blast. Anyone know how to correct this?

Works for me.  You might check that another mod isn't interfering with KW.  Do you have any mods that add or modify spells?

31 minutes ago, huffpuffduff said:

Two questions.

a) Is there a way to totally disable the police showing up? I have an Nraas mod that disables curfew and I'm going to see if I can change Returner settings to stop sims from autonomously calling the police when witnessing a rape. I've created an emptyish lawless type world and the cops constantly showing up to fine people for working the streets is kinda ruining that....

If you figure it out, please share it with us.  Personally, I'd just prefer if graveyard ghosts (and possibly tomb mummies, haven't tested) didn't call.  Why would a graveyard ghost have a working cell phone?

31 minutes ago, huffpuffduff said:

b) A way to change the appearance of rapists. Is there a way to assign premade homeless sims as rapists? They all have that same default look. Whenever I try to change their appearance in CAS editor that sim gets replaced by another new rapist.

Try this:

Create the sims you'd like to have as rapists in CAW.  You can do them all at once.

Place them somewhere in the world.  It doesn't matter where.  An empty lot works fine for this.

Once they're in the world, go back to the game but keep it paused.  The sims you created should be standing around on the lot you placed them on.  Use NRaas MasterController to set each of them as a service sim.  It doesn't really matter what service, but pick something where they'll have plenty of free time (don't do all the same service in case story progression decides you don't need ten pizza delivery people and gets rid of them).  Then register each one as a rapist.

When you press play, the sims should leave the lot (which will be freed up again since all the sims assigned to it moved out to the service household) and disappear like the naughty little service cretins they are.

Let us know if that works for you.  I believe it will work, but I'm not at a point where I can really test it.

The alternative is to do like I do and just put all your rapists in one household and let them be residents.  You do exactly as above except you need to place them in an actual house and you don't set them as service sims.  It's useful to use StoryProgression castes to prevent them from moving out or getting married.

Hello, I need help. So my whore got pregnant and ever since then she was just stuck at the hospital, (took her there myself since it was some option), after that she's been stuck ever since, until one faithful moment she made it back home somehow but is now stuck at the front of her door at home. What do I do? I want to fire her to just stop getting her pregnant notification to realize when I click on her to her destination, she's stuck. I've tried resetting her but she moves back by the system and still remains stuck, I see her behind the walls of the house but can't interact with her either until someone opens the door. 

As anyone figured out a way to permanently remove the ice cream truck from towns?  Been having a problem with stall ups in my game.  It will stall for a few seconds and then carry on, after the stall up  I hear the ice cream truck music and it parks outside my house.  I'll delete it using NRASS, but it always comes back like Jason at Crystal Lake.  While it's gone though there are few stall ups, unless the town is generating an NPC like the mail person or newspaper delivery.  Which I tell Kinky not to allow tourists and such, but they are still popping up around town, just standing in my parks.  I think if it wasn't for the towns generating this stuff all the time, I wouldn't have these stall ups in my game.  Can anyone help?

Im having an issue with teens, I have all the cmar penis's and morphs and other things but the nipples, vaginas, and penis's on teens are not working. the nipples are blurry and sometimes they dont have nipples, the vaginas dont have any detail or arent there at all, and the penis's are black. It worked before but when I toke all the mods out and put them back in they dont work. 

4 hours ago, dasilynne1234:) said:

Im having an issue with teens, I have all the cmar penis's and morphs and other things but the nipples, vaginas, and penis's on teens are not working. the nipples are blurry and sometimes they dont have nipples, the vaginas dont have any detail or arent there at all, and the penis's are black. It worked before but when I toke all the mods out and put them back in they dont work. 

Sounds like you don't have a default skin installed.  Cmar has a set called "EA Defaults" that has all the textures you need, including (I believe) the texture for the female penis which is missing in a lot of skins you can download.

Personally, I use one of Navetsea's skins I edited to add the female penis texture.  Cmar has a tutorial on how to do that on her blog.

8 hours ago, ShaggyDhs said:

As anyone figured out a way to permanently remove the ice cream truck from towns?  Been having a problem with stall ups in my game.  It will stall for a few seconds and then carry on, after the stall up  I hear the ice cream truck music and it parks outside my house.  I'll delete it using NRASS, but it always comes back like Jason at Crystal Lake.  While it's gone though there are few stall ups, unless the town is generating an NPC like the mail person or newspaper delivery.  Which I tell Kinky not to allow tourists and such, but they are still popping up around town, just standing in my parks.  I think if it wasn't for the towns generating this stuff all the time, I wouldn't have these stall ups in my game.  Can anyone help?

Have you tried NRaas Traffic?

9 hours ago, Norikiyo said:

Hello, I need help. So my whore got pregnant and ever since then she was just stuck at the hospital, (took her there myself since it was some option), after that she's been stuck ever since, until one faithful moment she made it back home somehow but is now stuck at the front of her door at home. What do I do? I want to fire her to just stop getting her pregnant notification to realize when I click on her to her destination, she's stuck. I've tried resetting her but she moves back by the system and still remains stuck, I see her behind the walls of the house but can't interact with her either until someone opens the door. 

If you need to interact with a sim inside a house, click the house and do NRaas -> MasterController -> Open (I think - I don't have it in front of me).

You can use MasterController to manipulate the sim from there.  Worst comes to worse, you can switch families using MC and direct the sim yourself.  Just make sure you read up on how to keep story progression from screwing up your main family while you're switched away - if you use NRaas StoryProgression there's a whole section on that on NRaas' website.

15 hours ago, spauldo said:

Have you tried NRaas Traffic?

If you need to interact with a sim inside a house, click the house and do NRaas -> MasterController -> Open (I think - I don't have it in front of me).

You can use MasterController to manipulate the sim from there.  Worst comes to worse, you can switch families using MC and direct the sim yourself.  Just make sure you read up on how to keep story progression from screwing up your main family while you're switched away - if you use NRaas StoryProgression there's a whole section on that on NRaas' website.

I didn't know about that.  It won't conflict with Kinky?

5 hours ago, ShaggyDhs said:

I didn't know about that.  It won't conflict with Kinky?

I use both KW and NRaas Traffic and have had no problems.

Traffic can also do neat things like change how often sims use the subways in towns like Bridgeport (from Night Life, how often is based on the total distance to the destination and how far they are from a subway entrance, etc.), how often the food truck and ice cream truck show up, whether the food/ice cream truck show up in front of residential lots or only commecial lots, etc. It can also make "fake taxis" show up more/less often (those are the taxis that are seen driving around Bridgeport and will stop and look like they are waiting for a fare, but you never see anyone actually get in or out of one).

On 4/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, Norikiyo said:

I have sometimes seen sims get stuck when doors or other objects are "stuck". You might also try using NRaas Master Controller to reset everything in town (click on town hall > NRaas > Master Controller > Town > Reset Everything). That will reset every single object.

Any object that a sim can interact with in any way can become stuck: elevators, doors, chairs, counters, computers, cars, bicycles, etc. Sometimes there can be invisible objects that are used to track things happening, and those can become stuck too. Particularly if something was in use when you save a game just before quitting. When you load the save back up, the item is in use, but whatever was using it might have been reset in some way, leaving the item stuck. I used to have a lot of issues with cars driven by NPCs or sims in inactive households being left wherever the car was when I saved: a community lot parking space, in the middle of the road where they were driving, etc.

I think this is good time to ask about feature.

Has Modeling Career Kinky World Actor/Acting Career been worked on?

Last time I heard, they were being "Work IN Progress" status?

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I think this is good time to ask about feature.

Has Modeling Career Kinky World Actor/Acting Career been worked on?

Last time I heard, they were being "Work IN Progress" status?

The changelog on the wiki contains the following for build 180 (a patreon build):

Added: A new situation to the modeling career with new animations and a new NPC.

So I think it's safe to assume she's working on it.  One of the patrons might be able to tell us more.

33 minutes ago, spauldo said:

The changelog on the wiki contains the following for build 180 (a patreon build):

Added: A new situation to the modeling career with new animations and a new NPC.

So I think it's safe to assume she's working on it.  One of the patrons might be able to tell us more.

Great!

Thanks for reply.