[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 minutes ago, alaras said:

Is there a chance for me to use this mod while using version 1.69. I don't know how to downgrade it.

KW is made for 1.67 or 1.69.  1.69 is the latest patch (but doesn't contain anything actually game related, so 1.67 works as well).

I run KW just fine on 1.67 (my Steam copy) and 1.69 (my Origin copy).

Could you give us some more specifics about what you have installed? Sometimes other custom content or mods can cause issues, though none of the official stuff should and you're pretty right with the trie and tested modders like NRass and CmarNYC.

Ok, silly questing, maybe there is an easy solution I am completely oblivious to.

I hired a whore into my brothel, who turned out not being a citizen. She lives in China and pretty much vanished over there the next day... I keep paying her salary even though she never shows up to work :tongue: how can I fire someone who isnt physically in the current world?

Also.. do whores not use boxed condoms I give them? I gave multiple boxes to my whores and almost immediately got met with "I don't want to woohoo without a condom" reply... taking them out of the box one at the time, and giving them one at the time is such a chore. Player characters use boxes just fine but NPCs seem to be clueless.

I don't play with the zoophilia aspects much (tried once to make a werewolf legacy and failed utterly, lol, because I couldn't get the girl pregnant with a human or a werewolf, she just had puppies and even that was almost impossible to achieve and so I got bored and gave up). Anyway -- I was thinking the other day about  making an Antichrist sim like Damien from Omen, whose mother was a jackal, and wondering if it would be possible with KinkyWorld?

I seem to remember someone saying there are no animations for this sort of thing, but is it possible to make a dog pregnant with a sim baby using Kinky debug settings?  Just curious if anyone has tried this.

Hi, me and a few other people can no longer see “mike_24”’s animations. When they’re selected, the sims just stand there.

i asked him on patreon but he said he didn’t know what was wrong and thinks it may have been your last update?

D66CF575-2275-4754-B8E4-8F36E32B9D9B.png

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I don't play with the zoophilia aspects much (tried once to make a werewolf legacy and failed utterly, lol, because I couldn't get the girl pregnant with a human or a werewolf, she just had puppies and even that was almost impossible to achieve and so I got bored and gave up). Anyway -- I was thinking the other day about  making an Antichrist sim like Damien from Omen, whose mother was a jackal, and wondering if it would be possible with KinkyWorld?

I seem to remember someone saying there are no animations for this sort of thing, but is it possible to make a dog pregnant with a sim baby using Kinky debug settings?  Just curious if anyone has tried this.

It might work if the dog belongs to a household.  If it's one of the service strays, I dunno.  Try using Kinky World -> Debug -> Inseminate and see if it works.

46 minutes ago, mr1967 said:

Hi, me and a few other people can no longer see “mike_24”’s animations. When they’re selected, the sims just stand there.

i asked him on patreon but he said he didn’t know what was wrong and thinks it may have been your last update?

I dunno if Oniki really follows this thread.  Her patrons are her beta testers.

That said, I've not experienced this problem.  mike_24's animations work fine for me on 0.37.  I do know that some of the animations have to be manually registered before they show up, but that's obviously a separate issue (and IIRC mike_24's animations show up fine without registration).  Amra's animations give me some errors (they seem to work fine though), but I think that's because the XML included with them needs to be updated..

Having some trouble with join in animations, when trying to add a 3rd person to floor I get two animations and after I select it the task drops off that character almost instantly. 

I can get other group animations to work in bed so I dont think its a gender issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you.. This Mod is Great.. I must say as a player of both Sims 3 & 4.. This Mod for 3 compared to 4's Wicked Whim.. This Mod for me is easier to use.. You can choose your own settings..

Thank you again,

Great Job !!

I am thoroughly enjoying this !

Diand

On 18/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, kiesu said:

Ok, silly questing, maybe there is an easy solution I am completely oblivious to.

I hired a whore into my brothel, who turned out not being a citizen. She lives in China and pretty much vanished over there the next day... I keep paying her salary even though she never shows up to work :tongue: how can I fire someone who isnt physically in the current world?

You could invite her socially from China and fire her then. And if that fails, well, MC's 'Total Annihilation' will fix the problem for you.

As for the other problem, sorry, I don't play brothels.

On 18/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, kiesu said:

Sorry, double post.

On 4/18/2018 at 3:10 PM, kiesu said:

Also.. do whores not use boxed condoms I give them? I gave multiple boxes to my whores and almost immediately got met with "I don't want to woohoo without a condom" reply... taking them out of the box one at the time, and giving them one at the time is such a chore. Player characters use boxes just fine but NPCs seem to be clueless.

Nraas-Relationship.package

Add it, and it's requirements, then you can click on their portrait, Nraas.... Invite Over. They will come, then you can fire her.

As for the second part...

Place a Condom dispenser machine in the brothel. Be sure the one asking has the condoms, not the whore.

19 hours ago, Airianna said:

Nraas-Relationship.package

Add it, and it's requirements, then you can click on their portrait, Nraas.... Invite Over. They will come, then you can fire her.

As for the second part...

Place a Condom dispenser machine in the brothel. Be sure the one asking has the condoms, not the whore.

Got her fired, thanks :smile:

The Condom dispenser doesnt seem to be doing much. I've scattered a couple around the place, NPCs never seem to touch them. This is purely NPCxNPC issue, i just cant seem to get them to use condoms...

2 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

The game will slow to speed 1 very frequently, especially at night, since installing this mod.  I assume because something is happening, like rape.  Is there a way to stop this from happening, it's happening all the time and it's a bit annoying!

It happens to me as well.  I'm not sure if it's KW or something else.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Have any of the patrons experienced it?

My game will reset to normal speed occasionally while on 'fast-forward' as well. Regardless of the time of day/night - what ever....

I looked into this way back when I had the situation of my characters waking up and getting out of bed for 'no reason'. Sometimes it was always the same time no matter how tired they were or when they went to bed.

I have relativity from NRaas and thought perhaps the game needed a chance to do some calculations before returning to a state which allowed fast-foward.

While I never found the reason for this or the one mentioned above. Simply using the manual fast forward instead of the 'objective' based one seems to get better results - kinda like a brute force method.

5 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

The game will slow to speed 1 very frequently, especially at night, since installing this mod.  I assume because something is happening, like rape.  Is there a way to stop this from happening, it's happening all the time and it's a bit annoying!

2 hours ago, spauldo said:

It happens to me as well.  I'm not sure if it's KW or something else.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Have any of the patrons experienced it?

38 minutes ago, landess said:

My game will reset to normal speed occasionally while on 'fast-forward' as well. Regardless of the time of day/night - what ever....

I looked into this way back when I had the situation of my characters waking up and getting out of bed for 'no reason'. Sometimes it was always the same time no matter how tired they were or when they went to bed.

I have relativity from NRaas and thought perhaps the game needed a chance to do some calculations before returning to a state which allowed fast-foward.

While I never found the reason for this or the one mentioned above. Simply using the manual fast forward instead of the 'objective' based one seems to get better results - kinda like a brute force method.

When you first load the game, prior to loading the world, enter your Task Manager, Details... Right click on TS3 and change priority to high. This has eliminated a couple issues I had with the clock freezing time, and seeming every sim would freeze momentarily (Up to a minute), before resuming for 5 minutes.

Additional testing of your local issues could be a result of not having the system required to run at full speed, or too many mods added. Also, could be an indication of something else. In my case, the walls go up, even when the button isn't pressed. I like the middle setting myself. Also, I run the game on normal speed (1) at all times, unless everyone in the house is sleeping (Extremely rare cases)

Naturally I have always had a super computer to play on, also I avoid mods like the plague for the most part, so I have very few issues with my game.

CPU clocked to 3.7 Ghz Quad core (Sims 3 uses less than 40%)

RAM 32 GB (Never seen Sims 3 use 4 GB)

ASUS ROX STRIX GTX 1080 (Sims 3 uses less than 20%)

I've fittled with the files and got...

CPU about 55%

RAM 1.8 GB (It moved the textures over to the video card)

Video about 60% with 7.8 GB GDDR5 used out of 8 GB

path ... Origin Games/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/

GraphicsRules.sgr

Sims3.ini

Keep your original files, just in case. I noticed that Sims 3 throttled the speeds of the processor and video card within the original files.

Sims3.ini max memory seems to be a hexadecimal, and might need some more tweaks to use more ram. I can't seem to get it to change.

Airianna

Hmm, the 'copy-quote' for specific lines isn't working - odd....

I'll try the 'change Priority to high' next time I get to playing. My relativity is set to 9, which 'slow's' the game down, giving my sims more time to do things like hang out in bars, etc.

I have a lot of CC, so using save cleaner really helps me keep my save sizes down, which is a major factor in memory usage. I end up in CAS all too often, as I customize every character in game, even 'npc's that my sims may come into contact with during game play.

I also have a decent system - Occulus ready i7-6800, 16gb, 1080, etc. As well as running it on an SSD.

I get a few stutters now and then but nothing that causes me to consider action. Mostly after I enter CAS many times, or enter build modes and spend time there. I realize I'm loading up the memory, so I save, shutdown, and restart to be safe. Windows seems to do a good job of 'tagging' files once used during that run session, so my subsequent restarts of the game are much quicker than the initial one after booting up the system.

Anyways, every little bit helps, so I'll give the priority thing a shot and see if I notice a difference. Thanks for the heads-up!

When you first load the game, prior to loading the world, enter your Task Manager, Details... Right click on TS3 and change priority to high. This has eliminated a couple issues I had with the clock freezing time, and seeming every sim would freeze momentarily (Up to a minute), before resuming for 5 minutes.

Additional testing of your local issues could be a result of not having the system required to run at full speed, or too many mods added. Also, could be an indication of something else. In my case, the walls go up, even when the button isn't pressed. I like the middle setting myself. Also, I run the game on normal speed (1) at all times, unless everyone in the house is sleeping (Extremely rare cases)

Naturally I have always had a super computer to play on, also I avoid mods like the plague for the most part, so I have very few issues with my game.

CPU clocked to 3.7 Ghz Quad core (Sims 3 uses less than 40%)

RAM 32 GB (Never seen Sims 3 use 4 GB)

ASUS ROX STRIX GTX 1080 (Sims 3 uses less than 20%)

I've fittled with the files and got...

CPU about 55%

RAM 1.8 GB (It moved the textures over to the video card)

Video about 60% with 7.8 GB GDDR5 used out of 8 GB

path ... Origin Games/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/

GraphicsRules.sgr

Sims3.ini

Keep your original files, just in case. I noticed that Sims 3 throttled the speeds of the processor and video card within the original files.

Sims3.ini max memory seems to be a hexadecimal, and might need some more tweaks to use more ram. I can't seem to get it to change.

The problem we're talking about is the game moving from fast speed (speed 3 or 4) to regular speed (speed 1), like if your sims were sleeping and then one of them woke up.  It's definitely something in the game itself and not an external thing causing it.  Lag's a different issue altogether.

My system's a bad example because while it's plenty beefy to run the Sims 3 (8 core Xeon with 16GB of RAM, GTX 770 video card), I'm running it on Linux.  But when I did have Windows on here* it ran it as well as can be expected.  Sims 3 is horribly unoptimized** and can't handle more than two (possibly three) gigs of RAM 'cause it's a 32 bit program.

* Technically, it's still on here, but it decided to update itself against my will (the fact I deleted the DLLs for the update service should have been a clue I didn't want to update, Microsoft...) and I rebooted it in the middle of the creator update.  It's probably horked, but I don't care.  I got my degree and discovered Sims 3 runs on Wine, so I won't be needing it again.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

** It's funny, really.  Open source isn't good for creating games like Sims 3, but it would be great for fixing bugs and adding features.  Closed source is great for creating games like Sims 3, but there's no incentive to fix bugs and make it better as long as people keep shelling out money for EPs and store content.  The best solution for a well-made game would be for EA to create the game and then open source it.  I'm not holding my breath.

Spauldo

I downloaded and use 'ShutupWindows10', keep that system unplugged from the modem as much as possible, and have to do 3 boots with it just to clean up windows insufferable meddling. Even still, with windows update folder .exes removed, it still acts like it wants to update once every 24 hours. When I do plug it into the internet to actually use most Steam games like AC:O, etc. I have to fight with it and do update folder surgery all over again, plus it HAS booted me to desktop in the middle of gameplay to force me to answer "update now, later, set a time'. I just do a hard reboot at this point, and start all over again.

Microsoft - what a cunt!