[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Can I get some help? I just finished making a school and want to assign some teachers. The problem is that I have two Sims made for it, but when it comes to assigning them, they don't appear on the list. What are the requirements needed to be able to assign a sim? I want to assign one as a teacher and one as the headmaster. I can't find anything online that mentions requirements.

1 hour ago, turmapop11 said:

Can I get some help? I just finished making a school and want to assign some teachers. The problem is that I have two Sims made for it, but when it comes to assigning them, they don't appear on the list. What are the requirements needed to be able to assign a sim? I want to assign one as a teacher and one as the headmaster. I can't find anything online that mentions requirements.

First you have to go to KW settings, there's an option that affects sims available for school work - make sure you DON'T have school automanagement on first, or the system will assign staff as soon as it's on. Also, active sims aren't available to pick manually, so temporarily switch to another household.

Hope it helped :smile: .

2 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

I'm not sure if it's required to show up in the menu, but they can't lecture on any subject unless they have a certain skill level (default is 3 I believe).

If they still don't show up, try using MasterController to give them at least one skill at or above level 3.  You can also use KW debug to give them exhibition or woohoo (it'll set the skill at level 10).  Note that some skills such as charisma or exhibition have additional requirements and MasterController won't set them to a level where they don't meet the requirements.

I appreciate the fast responses. I tried with both auto-assign on and off. Neither made any difference. The Sims in question had maxed out numerous skills like logic and science. I tried it both with them being the active Sims and while in another family. They never showed up for either. I can't for the life of me figure this out. I can't get this to work with any of my files except for one and I can't figure out what the difference was for that one.

Thank you for the update, now even my super sim gets raped! :smiley:

One of the issues I have noticed, the sim isn't disappearing, they are moving to another spot on the lot, and seems to disappear when it happens (just pan the cam to one of the entry spots for the lot). Not sure if it's KW's fault or a routing issue that NRaas is trying to fix by resetting the sim. (I tried cancelling it, and it end up with him raping my super sim, wasn't bad, and turned out my sim liked it)

Screenshot-9.thumb.jpg.95c6436baa540dfa7bbac298744c7a10.jpg

The link for the blog about how to use KW, has been removed, is there a PDF I can DL?

Another issue I am having is the Manual or Auto Setting for advancing doesn't seem to be working. I don't like oral or anal and want to prevent those from showing up with my sim. Vaginal only.

... Ok, this might seem like ranting or flaming, but it's not intended to be that way. Because some people just prefer it to be the way it is. So i will only brush over them quickly.

- Rape my mouth, I will bite it off. Oral rapes shouldn't be allowed.

- When I ask for Vaginal don't try to shove it down my throat, that's not even appealing to me.

- When I click Manual Advance it still likes to swap back and forth between oral and vaginal, very distracting, and I can't get into it.

- The more I think about it, the more upset I get. Petpieves, aren't they great?

* Please tell me how to fix this for my game.

I couldn't locate Vaginal Cream Pie effect in the long list of tuners, I wanted to double the timer for it :smile: The way things are set up right now, it's hard to get a 2x having sex twice in a row, they may or may not cum in me like I want them too, and end up with a nasty face coating (TURN OFF). Also I set it up so only KW effects pregnancies. So Vaginal cumming is a necessity, or the town will die of old age (Default aging times). Rarely do I get a 3x vaginal cream pie in a single sex session, because they cum correctly for a change, but still want to mix it up...

16 hours ago, Airianna said:

The link for the blog about how to use KW, has been removed, is there a PDF I can DL?

That blog's been down a while.  The info that used to be on it would be way outdated nowadays.

Another issue I am having is the Manual or Auto Setting for advancing doesn't seem to be working. I don't like oral or anal and want to prevent those from showing up with my sim. Vaginal only.

... Ok, this might seem like ranting or flaming, but it's not intended to be that way. Because some people just prefer it to be the way it is. So i will only brush over them quickly.

- Rape my mouth, I will bite it off. Oral rapes shouldn't be allowed.

- When I ask for Vaginal don't try to shove it down my throat, that's not even appealing to me.

- When I click Manual Advance it still likes to swap back and forth between oral and vaginal, very distracting, and I can't get into it.

- The more I think about it, the more upset I get. Petpieves, aren't they great?

* Please tell me how to fix this for my game.

I haven't tried this.  If you do, let us know if it works.  You'll need s3pe for this.  If you've never used it, there are plenty of tutorials for it on modthesims and various other sites.

Animation packages have two files: the KW_blahblah_animations.package and the OKW_blahblah_animations.package.  The OKW one has an XML file inside that provides information to KW about the animation.

There is an entry in the XML file for each animation in the package, and there are tags that indicate if they are rough or BDSM animations.

Make a copy of the OKW file and put it somewhere outside of your Sims 3 directory.  That way if this doesn't work, you won't have to download the animation again.

Export the XML to a file, then edit the XML and remove the Rough tag (and possibly the BDSM tag)  from entries you do not want to be used during rape.  Look for anything else that looks like it might be relevant.  Then save the XML, replace the one in the package file (Resource->Replace in s3pe), and save the package.  Clear your caches and test.  You may have to remove and re-add the animation package in KW settings.  Repeat as necessary.  There may be a lot of trial and error here.

If you're not familiar with XML, don't worry.  It's pretty simple.  A quick search and five minutes of reading should tell you everything you need to know for this.  Just be sure to keep your tags balanced and it's a cakewalk.

I couldn't locate Vaginal Cream Pie effect in the long list of tuners, I wanted to double the timer for it :smile: The way things are set up right now, it's hard to get a 2x having sex twice in a row, they may or may not cum in me like I want them too, and end up with a nasty face coating (TURN OFF). Also I set it up so only KW effects pregnancies. So Vaginal cumming is a necessity, or the town will die of old age (Default aging times). Rarely do I get a 3x vaginal cream pie in a single sex session, because they cum correctly for a change, but still want to mix it up...

Again, I haven't tried any of this, but let us know if it works.

Try Settings->Woohoo->Creampied Effects (that should turn all of them off, not just the face ones).

To double the amount of time the sperm can live, look in Settings->Pregnancy and Menstral Cycle->Sperm Lifetime.  The number there is the number of hours.  You may have to increase Sperm Fertilization as well; I don't know.  Tweak the settings and test it by having two sims have vaginal sex and then watch the sperm level for the next several hours.  If it's dropping too fast, try increasing the sperm fertilization.

23 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

I appreciate the fast responses. I tried with both auto-assign on and off. Neither made any difference. The Sims in question had maxed out numerous skills like logic and science. I tried it both with them being the active Sims and while in another family. They never showed up for either. I can't for the life of me figure this out. I can't get this to work with any of my files except for one and I can't figure out what the difference was for that one.

Ok, I'll try step-by-step. Assuming a new game with default high school settings:

- take control of a family you DON'T plan to use as hi skule personnel

- go to KW/settings/global/high school. There, enable high school (a message about it should appear) and change the setting 'Sim Types Recruited Automatically' to 'All'. It actually also controls the crew you can recruit manually.

- in map view click on the hi skule icon, choose to assign professor/headmaster until you've filled the positions you wanted covered.

- you can now either fill manually the rest of the crew or let the mod do it on its own - don't worry, your sims won't be kicked out. personally I return the 'Sim Types Recruited Automatically' to NPC's (which actually means, the ones Oniki provided) and turn auto management back on.

Hope it helped.

10 hours ago, AnthonyD1123 said:

Hey there, I'm using the most up to date build, but I keep getting errors with the announcements, ex: "Announce.Woohoo.Solo". Did I install wrong, or is this a known bug?

It's not a bug, really.  There's just no strings for those messages.  That's part of what the whole "work in progress" is talking about.

12 hours ago, spauldo said:

Again, I haven't tried any of this, but let us know if it works.

Try Settings->Woohoo->Creampied Effects (that should turn all of them off, not just the face ones).

To double the amount of time the sperm can live, look in Settings->Pregnancy and Menstral Cycle->Sperm Lifetime.  The number there is the number of hours.  You may have to increase Sperm Fertilization as well; I don't know.  Tweak the settings and test it by having two sims have vaginal sex and then watch the sperm level for the next several hours.  If it's dropping too fast, try increasing the sperm fertilization.

Thank you for the replies.

I want the vaginal creampie effect to last twice as long, not the Sperm lifetime, I already found, and shortened it to 10 hours from the default 3 days if I remember correctly. Considering the natural lifespan for the Sims, that default is way too long ;) I should bump it back up to 24 hours, but at least to 12.

Facials are a turn off... You mentioned S3PE? What is that, and where do I get it? (I made 1 mod for Sims 2 too long to remember it's name. And a handful for Sims 4, with Sims 4 Studio. I should have a basic grasp of what to do when I open it.)

And I have to share :smile: My High School teens are WILD! Purely Autonomy there.

Screenshot-13.thumb.jpg.059737e5d4adde764f07914f57b31efe.jpg

Is that "extra credit"?

NOPE, you did it with other students, that's a performance drop because you weren't at your desk!

3 hours ago, Airianna said:

Thank you for the replies.

I want the vaginal creampie effect to last twice as long, not the Sperm lifetime, I already found, and shortened it to 10 hours from the default 3 days if I remember correctly. Considering the natural lifespan for the Sims, that default is way too long ;) I should bump it back up to 24 hours, but at least to 12.

Facials are a turn off... You mentioned S3PE? What is that, and where do I get it? (I made 1 mod for Sims 2 too long to remember it's name. And a handful for Sims 4, with Sims 4 Studio. I should have a basic grasp of what to do when I open it.)

OK, from what you were saying it sounded like you wanted to increase the chance of pregnancy (sperm lifetime), which is independent of the creampie effects.

S3PE is the Sims 3 Package Editor.  Just google it, it's easy to find.  If you've used SimPE for Sims 2, well, it's nothing like it at all unfortunately.  S3PE is purely for working with Sims 3 packages.

Here's the deal - the stuff that you want requires actually modding the mod itself.  Some of it is simply editing some XML files.  That's why you need S3PE - to access the files inside the packages.

There are posts on here on how the whole animation system works, but if you've done mods at all you should be able to figure a lot of it out yourself when you dig into it.  Some of the animations are chained so that one usually leads into the next.  All that stuff is in the XML files for the animations, so you can tinker with it and remove the oral stuff if you like.

I doubt you can change the swapping between vaginal and oral.  You can see if any vaginal stages are chained to oral stages, but my guess is that it's a function of the mod itself and would require changing on the code level (i.e. Oniki needs to do it).  I could be wrong on that, though.  If you don't like oral at all, you can probably just remove the entries for any oral states from the XML in the OKW files and no sims will get oral, ever (Man, that's a world I wouldn't want to live in...).  Do note that you must make sure there are no stages chained to any stages you remove - in other words, if you remove "kinky_suck_it_blue,"  make sure nothing lists "kinky_suck_it_blue" as the next stage.  I don't know what will happen if you don't, but at best it'll work fine and at worst it'll cause errors.

I'm not sure the mod can deal with having no oral stages at all, though.  If you try it, let us know your results.

Note that some of the XML files for the animations are out of date.  MaryJane's seem to be the most recent and I believe she's still active here, so if you're in doubt follow what the MaryJane animations do.

The creampie duration is probably in an XML file somewhere - my guess would be the main mod package.  If there are separate durations for the different creampie effects, you should be able to set the facial one to a shorter time or possibly disable it completely in there.  You'll have to experiment.

As always, delete your cache files after making changes.  Otherwise, your changes won't show up and you'll have a very frustrating time.

The disappearing sim thing sounds like a bug, so you can't fix that.  If you're a patron, you could report it to Oniki.

Changing the stuff inside the packages is fine.  Anyone that tells you that you can't is full of shit (or is a very overcontrolling modder, in which case fuck 'em).  Distributing the modified packages is a big no-no, though.  Don't do that.  Do let us know how it goes, though.

Airianna: You know, I just noticed you have over a thousand posts here.  You probably already knew that you shouldn't share modified versions of other people's mods.  I didn't mean to sound condescending in my post, so I apologize if I came off that way.

I installed the latest version of the mod in mod/packages in my documents and all the animations but nothing shows up when i start the game? I've tried click on stuff but no kinky option shows up. I also have the resources file in the mods folder. I cleaned the cache files. I've tried waiting for several sim hours in the game but the kinky option never shows up.

What did I do wrong? I've tried to installarrow-10x10.png it twice now, nothing happens. Which version is the latest version? Maybe I downloaded the wrong one?

Can someone please help me?

3 hours ago, baconlinda said:

I installed the latest version of the mod in mod/packages in my documents and all the animations but nothing shows up when i start the game? I've tried click on stuff but no kinky option shows up. I also have the resources file in the mods folder. I cleaned the cache files. I've tried waiting for several sim hours in the game but the kinky option never shows up.

What did I do wrong? I've tried to installarrow-10x10.png it twice now, nothing happens. Which version is the latest version? Maybe I downloaded the wrong one?

Can someone please help me?

Does other mods besides KW work for you? If not you probably have a problem with your framework (mods/packages/resource file)

If other mods do work try putting your kw-files in overrides to see if there might be a conflict preventing kw to work

Hope that works

8 hours ago, onlythatboy199 said:

when is the new update?

Updates are roughly every six months.

8 hours ago, FilthyFrankz said:

I cant find how to download the actual mod, I have downloaded all the animations and stuff but can't work out how to actually install the mod itself, Please help!!!

The downloads are at the bottom of the first post.  Get the first one (build 375).  Use 7zip to decompress it.

On 4/9/2018 at 1:41 PM, spauldo said:

Airianna: You know, I just noticed you have over a thousand posts here.  You probably already knew that you shouldn't share modified versions of other people's mods.  I didn't mean to sound condescending in my post, so I apologize if I came off that way.

Yeah, I recreated a mod for Sims 4, Extended visitors, where they just don't leave... Within a sim's lifetime, unless they have to work, or you messed up their routine bad enough... I posted the update for it in the original mod Author's list on MTS, someone asked me why I didn't just upload it to a new link, wasn't my idea originally and they didn't leave permission to do so, I was using it till Cats and Dogs broke it. Just had to recreate it for the new ep, since the original author didn't do it. S4S, also a different editor than Sims 2, didn't take me long to "fix" what needed to be fixed, I didn't know how to modify the original mod, so I just recreated most of it. And if the original mod author wants to use it to update theirs, that's fine by me. They have been inactive on MTS.

Skyrim, my mod, Raven Beak Prison Remastered, still incomplete, but got permission from the original mod author to work on it, and create a new listing here on LL for it. If I mod someone else's mod, it's for personal use, and I won't pass it over to anyone, but have no problems giving them a link to the tools and saying, "Good Luck"... LOL

Now, there is a fine line, where their work becomes your work. But feel it's wrong to change their mod and upload it. If you plan on making lots of changes to share, it's best to make their mod a hard dependency for your mod. Can't do that with Sims, tho, no load order settings.

Back to about Kinky World...

I want my sim getting raped, she's my super sim, maxed almost all available skills.

- I moved a rapist into my sim's home as a roomate... They didn't even try to rape my sim.

- I had her sleep naked in bed, was never raped, had a rapist enter the house and look at her then leave.

- Rapists have a hard time raping her, 1 in 20 might be able to rape her.

I would like to know more about the whole rape aspect, and what makes it easier to get raped. And what skills the Rapist needs to be able to rape someone easier.

- Even very horny + dead drunk + drugged was able to fend off the rapists. (5 rapists came to the house, they should of been able to take her)

- Does being a vampire, witch, fairy, ect. have any effect on prevention methods?

(Yes, I plan to create a rapist, specifically tailored for raping my super sim)

Airianna: the martial arts skill usually trumps anything else* in fights. Give even level one to a rapist, they'll win against anyone - Mean Spirited, Brave, Athletic skill: they all shall lose. Maybe your super sim has it?

When rapists enter the house, I've noticed you have to manually wake your sim up for a confrontation to happen.

Not sure why a rapist with the correct orientation wouldn't take a stab at it. Happens to me regularly, even in a steady relationship. Perhaps you could use KW debug to make them properly horny?

*for instance, loser sims can lose fights even with a few levels in martial arts.