[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Am I supposed to have things in the settings menu that say stuff like OptionSettings.MenuNudist.Label?

Also the nude skin on my teen female sims is now a hideous, low-res blurry pile of shit with flat nipples and a permanent black bush that is sloppily painted on. There is no 'shave pubes' option, says there's nothing there. If I use the - I think - cmar 'nude tops' and 'nude bottoms' in CAS, it looks fine. Underwear works too. But once I'm in-game and am using the KinkyWorld nudity, it turns into complete garbage. 

If I go to the menus and turn off pubic hair (or something - like I said, a bunch of my menus are garbled nonsense), get dressed, and then naked again - it's still a pile of shit but the lousy pubes disappear.

Other people previously in the topic brought this up but I never found a solution. Any help?

Finally whenever I use the 'change outfit...' command, they just stand there rooted to the spot for like three minutes until finally putting on their outfit... or until I get bored and reset them.

MORE: I removed a shitton of packages and the blurry nude skin went away. Apparently some 'pregnancy pack' outfits royally fucked things up for the teen female. Removed them all for now. Now that they're removed, my teen has a normalish body.... except I notice that when they're wearing the cmar nude "top", they only have default breast physiology. When I hit 'get nude', suddenly all the sliders I set in CAS take effect. It's minor, but annoying. 

I still have a problem with the lower torso - namely a stupid permanent bush that can't be shaved, and an incredibly low-res genital which is little more than a blurry black line drawn between the legs. It's fucking awful looking. I don't understand at all how the nude skins work. I have 

"navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult BASfreckled nondefault" and "navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult glam default" in my mods folder, but I also have a shit ton of stuff from cmar. 

cmar_afpreg_BottomNude

cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Female_Hairless

cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix

cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

GECKo_afBottom_Nude_DetailedVaginaButt_DefaultReplacement

GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default

I went to go redownload Navesea's skins but all the download links are broken.

Can anyone guess what the fuck is going on? The only mods I have installed right now, besides some minor ones (no intro, no mosaic) is OKW, a shitton of Nraas, and a shitton of cmar's shit (including the breast stuff).

What am I missing?

4 hours ago, Monkeybonk said:
Spoiler

Am I supposed to have things in the settings menu that say stuff like OptionSettings.MenuNudist.Label?

Also the nude skin on my teen female sims is now a hideous, low-res blurry pile of shit with flat nipples and a permanent black bush that is sloppily painted on. There is no 'shave pubes' option, says there's nothing there. If I use the - I think - cmar 'nude tops' and 'nude bottoms' in CAS, it looks fine. Underwear works too. But once I'm in-game and am using the KinkyWorld nudity, it turns into complete garbage. 

If I go to the menus and turn off pubic hair (or something - like I said, a bunch of my menus are garbled nonsense), get dressed, and then naked again - it's still a pile of shit but the lousy pubes disappear.

Other people previously in the topic brought this up but I never found a solution. Any help?

Finally whenever I use the 'change outfit...' command, they just stand there rooted to the spot for like three minutes until finally putting on their outfit... or until I get bored and reset them.

MORE: I removed a shitton of packages and the blurry nude skin went away. Apparently some 'pregnancy pack' outfits royally fucked things up for the teen female. Removed them all for now. Now that they're removed, my teen has a normalish body.... except I notice that when they're wearing the cmar nude "top", they only have default breast physiology. When I hit 'get nude', suddenly all the sliders I set in CAS take effect. It's minor, but annoying. 

I still have a problem with the lower torso - namely a stupid permanent bush that can't be shaved, and an incredibly low-res genital which is little more than a blurry black line drawn between the legs. It's fucking awful looking. I don't understand at all how the nude skins work. I have 

"navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult BASfreckled nondefault" and "navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult glam default" in my mods folder, but I also have a shit ton of stuff from cmar. 

cmar_afpreg_BottomNude

Can anyone guess what the fuck is going on? The only mods I have installed right now, besides some minor ones (no intro, no mosaic) is OKW, a shitton of Nraas, and a shitton of cmar's shit (including the breast stuff).

What am I missing?

One thing I can say is that, you should always have single default replacement skin, as far as I know.

If you have to use all the default replacement skins you have, you at least can use "None Default skin by Cmar (cmar_EAdetailsSkin_ND)".

Also, as far as I know, there are some of skin that has permanent hair that can't be shaved. It is cause some creators actually implemented as part of skin.

7 hours ago, Effiedreams said:

hi guys! my sim dont want to have sex there is notification like i dont want to do this!! when they will want to have sex? :/

I think they either don't have exhibition skill or low exhibition skill.

7 hours ago, Monkeybonk said:

cmar_afpreg_BottomNude

What am I missing?

The garbled nonsense in your menu is called placeholder strings.

Changing outfits depends on your rig and the world you're playing; in general avoid densely populated worlds while playing with KW, go for something like Monte Vista.

Jenyeah is right, there can be only one default skin, keep the one you like, delete the rest.

As for genital details, do a Google search for "buhudain you are real vulva"; a skin covers a body mesh, but it would still be EA Barbie.

You don't need two nude tops, seems like a conflict between Geck.o's afTop_Nude_yaddayadda_Default and cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists.

Basically Cmar covers all from teen on.

For more Navetsea have a look into The Sims 3 General Discussion>Request & Find, bumped a topic with some links.

On 05/12/2017 at 11:25 PM, GECK.O said:

I don't know.

Perhaps 6 months after the public version released date.

But Patreon version is being released each month, or twice a month.

And people should keep in mind those are VERY much buggy test builds, so be prepared for a lot of frustration. 

So I started a new game with Into the Future to finally experience the Dystopian and Utopian futures and things are going fine and stable, but I can't seem to get my main Sim to do very much kinky with his sexbot. 

His Kinky menu when clicking on the bot normally only has Exhibition and Tease, and while the bot IS able to ask for WooHoo, he angrily rejects her. I have managed to get them together by having the bot masturbate and then having him join in, but it won't progress - similar to when a Teen won't go all the way yet. I'm starting to suspect t may be family relationship related... maybe I need to work on their Incest motive? But being close relatives doesn't switch off the WooHoo option in the Kinky Menu. I've got the Sexbot, Capacity to Love, Simulated Emotions and Limitless Learning chips installed.

Previously when I played with Plumbots (would have been a couple of releases ago) this wasn't a problem, although in that save the creator was female.

Any suggestions? 

On 12/5/2017 at 7:25 AM, GECK.O said:

I don't know.

Perhaps 6 months after the public version released date.

But Patreon version is being released each month, or twice a month.

Oniki's abusing Patreon. Has been for a long time, perhaps since the beginning. If she doesn't make a public update within a week or two it should be reported. I'm pretty sure she's gotten warnings about this in the past.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:39 PM, GECK.O said:

This is weird.

Get used to it! Lol

Well aren't you helpful. I'm fully aware how odd the question may seem, but I figured it's worth asking just to find out anyway. And who knows, maybe I'm not the only one in search of the features I mentioned. There could be others who are just too nervous to ask such an awkward question in a public forum. I know it took me ages to work up the nerve to post in the first place, lol

On 12/2/2017 at 3:02 PM, mrinku said:

Firstly, you CAN deactivate any particular animation set, just from KW Settings. And regular rabbithole Woohoo IS still in play.

The problem is that vanilla still has vanilla restrictions on it (no incest, pets or teens).

I'm almost certain that there's no actual way of breeding for the taboo relationships in KW without using the animations. There are a handful of basic animations not part of any animation pack (i.e. masturbating on the toilet, getting fucked by a dog while asleep on the couch), but they're still animations.

Only thing I can suggest is perhaps a censor set to cloak it, or to discreetly look elsewhere. I THINK NRaas Decensor can be tuned to obscure any sexual activity, since it was designed for their WooHooer mod and works fine with KW.

I haven't heard of the Decensor mod, I'll have to check that out! I figured the animations would be integral to the feature itself, but at the same time what would I know? haha

Thanks for the reply. At the end of the day if I can't figure out some way to work out something that works for me, it's no big deal. Maybe I can make some decent looking anthro sims for that interspecies romance feel. (something that isnt as ugly as the vanilla werewolf, though... lord, it's hard to work that underbite away. it puts MY bulldog underbite to shame!) Though I wonder if there's some way to just cheat the sims into pupper pregnancy with the mod active? But then again I'm not sure how all the coding and whatnot works for it. When I last tried the mod, my sim just seemed to refuse to get pregnant no matter what she did. :grimace: I'll figure something out, and if not, oh well! Life goes on :thumbsup::star:

16 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

The garbled nonsense in your menu is called placeholder strings.

Changing outfits depends on your rig and the world you're playing; in general avoid densely populated worlds while playing with KW, go for something like Monte Vista.

Jenyeah is right, there can be only one default skin, keep the one you like, delete the rest.

As for genital details, do a Google search for "buhudain you are real vulva"; a skin covers a body mesh, but it would still be EA Barbie.

You don't need two nude tops, seems like a conflict between Geck.o's afTop_Nude_yaddayadda_Default and cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists.

Basically Cmar covers all from teen on.

For more Navetsea have a look into The Sims 3 General Discussion>Request & Find, bumped a topic with some links.

So are the placeholder strings normal? There's a lot of them and it looks ridiculous. I can (mostly) deal with them, many are clear but a few are confusing - click the 'pubic hair' option and it's a bunch of memory address hexadecimal shit.

Anyway, I went ahead and removed literally everything that could be installing some sort of skin. I'm left with Nraas, Kinkyworld, a few animations, GetNaked, and VelocityGrass's decensor. 

So this got rid of whatever terrible mod I had that was giving me the shitty nude skins, but what I found is that the pubic hair on female teens is a problem with KinkyWorld. They look like a Barbie doll, then when I enable OKW, they now have a big patch of pubic hair. Now, the adults allow me to shave it, but the teens say there's nothing to shave (actually it says something like ObjectInteraction.PubicHair.NothingToShave or some bullshit but I get it). 

So this *is* a problem. There can't be 'nothing to shave' and there actually be something visible. 

I'm going to futz around with the skins and meshes next. I think part of the problem is that I can't tell what the hell is a mesh and what is a skin and what overrides what. 

EDIT: Is it... not possible to change the skins in-game? I've slowly added mods to figure out what does what. I added the Buhudain stuff, which looked like it was mostly normal maps (added some fleshy details like veins but no nipples or anything). I then went and extracted my Navetsea Glam Default. In game my 'test' family's skin is now really obviously fucked up. But when I go to the CAS page, suddenly they look like they should.

7 hours ago, mrinku said:

So I started a new game with Into the Future to finally experience the Dystopian and Utopian futures and things are going fine and stable, but I can't seem to get my main Sim to do very much kinky with his sexbot. 

His Kinky menu when clicking on the bot normally only has Exhibition and Tease, and while the bot IS able to ask for WooHoo, he angrily rejects her. I have managed to get them together by having the bot masturbate and then having him join in, but it won't progress - similar to when a Teen won't go all the way yet. I'm starting to suspect t may be family relationship related... maybe I need to work on their Incest motive? But being close relatives doesn't switch off the WooHoo option in the Kinky Menu. I've got the Sexbot, Capacity to Love, Simulated Emotions and Limitless Learning chips installed.

Previously when I played with Plumbots (would have been a couple of releases ago) this wasn't a problem, although in that save the creator was female.

Any suggestions? 

I have seen this as well on a test play through.

I had a household with 2 males (1 sim and 1 plumbot) and 2 females (1 sim and 1 plumbot).  The female sim and male plumbot interactions worked just like they do with two sims, but the male sim and female plumbot stopped before progressing to intercourse.

I figured that the male sim and female plumbot sex interactions were not fully implemented yet and only the female sim and male plumbot sex interactions had been.

The relationships for the household were all high enough where things should have worked; however, the save I had for this play through got corrupted before I could  test things further and haven't gotten around to trying this again.

Anyone have any suggestions for mesh replacement on female teens bottom? Their butt to be exact, I have EA (not skin, the mesh) and it looks out of place compared to female adult meshes I use. I have Gecko mesh for adults, cmars and various adult skins that work for teen too. But the butt looks puckered or something.

16 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

I have seen this as well on a test play through.

I had a household with 2 males (1 sim and 1 plumbot) and 2 females (1 sim and 1 plumbot).  The female sim and male plumbot interactions worked just like they do with two sims, but the male sim and female plumbot stopped before progressing to intercourse.

I figured that the male sim and female plumbot sex interactions were not fully implemented yet and only the female sim and male plumbot sex interactions had been.

The relationships for the household were all high enough where things should have worked; however, the save I had for this play through got corrupted before I could  test things further and haven't gotten around to trying this again.

Cheers. I created a male plumbot and did some further checking and it does look like some combos aren't properly in place yet. On the upside, male plumbots now sprout a penis, which wasn't the case before. I did get both bots fucking easily, although I had to initiate it from the fembot. The male one was able to join in on a masturbating female Sim and go all the way to vaginal, as well. Rape also works when the Sinister Circuits are in place.

Suspect it's probably a relationship barrier on the Sim side. But may just be an oversight.

On another matter, anyone have any tips on getting Sims to accept a WooHoo party invitation? Is it tied to their level of WooHoo skill?

44 minutes ago, Monkeybonk said:

Can someone help me understand the school? I dropped in the Laundermat school. It automatically registered as a school with KW. It even autoassigned faculty. But my teenager has no school 'job'.

Well firstly they go to school 2 days or so after its registered, always happens, thats when it will start. Secondly I've never seen the teen have a school as a job, it's just under the job tab like the EA default school. Doesn't look any different. Also I've never heard of KW registering it automatically, I always have to click on the school wall and register it as a venue, so make sure you do that if you haven't. Also make sure your school settings in KW setting is in auto, other wise you'll have to assign all students manually as well as staff.

When the school is registered you should see within seconds staff being hired and you receiving a notice.

Probably not much help but it's all I know to tell you to try. After that, maybe if they don't go automatically after 2 days, then re-drop it into the world.

46 minutes ago, adnime said:

Well firstly they go to school 2 days or so after its registered, always happens, thats when it will start. Secondly I've never seen the teen have a school as a job, it's just under the job tab like the EA default school. Doesn't look any different. Also I've never heard of KW registering it automatically, I always have to click on the school wall and register it as a venue, so make sure you do that if you haven't. Also make sure your school settings in KW setting is in auto, other wise you'll have to assign all students manually as well as staff.

When the school is registered you should see within seconds staff being hired and you receiving a notice.

Probably not much help but it's all I know to tell you to try. After that, maybe if they don't go automatically after 2 days, then re-drop it into the world.

You can have the auto registered school, all you need to do is save it to the bin with KW active and registered as kinky school.

I had a question about the story progression menu that's apart of this mod. I tend to not play with EA SP because it's far to unpredictable Awesome SP is great but my specs aren't really the greatest. As for twallan SP it's way too much and I've heard lots about lag. With that said the SP options that come with KW can essentially be the best thing for me. I don't mind my sims doing various crap activities when I'm not playing them so as long as they aren't moving out of town, getting themselves killed doing stupid stuff...etc

I have just turned EA story progression on and in KW i have emigration disabled and story action kill sim disabled my question is with those settings will those actions be prevented? (EA sp will still do what it does with the exception of moving my sims out and killing them ?)

9 hours ago, Kylachanel said:

I have just turned EA story progression on and in KW i have emigration disabled and story action kill sim disabled my question is with those settings will those actions be prevented? (EA sp will still do what it does with the exception of moving my sims out and killing them ?)

They should be yes.

As an extra measure to make sure those actions don't happen I also have Twoftmama's No Immigration/Emigration mod installed over at Sims Asylumn (requires free registration to see and download anything) http://simsasylum.com/tfm/

On 7.12.2017 at 1:20 AM, Effiedreams said:

hi guys! my sim dont want to have sex there is notification like i dont want to do this!! when they will want to have sex? :/

somebody know it?

And why my girl have a penis? How can i delete it? :/ she have mens actins like handjob

help me pls

20 minutes ago, Effiedreams said:

help me pls

1 it's because the partner or targeted sims is not aroused enough. Try to make them aroused first. In kw setting, set the autonomy setting to low, it will make user directed ask for Woohoo will always being accepted. 

2 enable the debug in kw, if I'm not wrong there is a setting to remove it. And in immigration setting, disable anything with futunari (woman with penis).

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, adnime said:

Hm. Interesting. I just started a new town. Before I even dropped in a family, I bulldozed the school and dropped in a KW school.

It automatically registered, automatically assigned faculty, and my teen was assigned to school right away.

I think it's just buggy script weirdness.

I do want to know what the $200 "become a partner" option does.