[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I just remembered this mod, romantic recombobulator: http://modthesims.info/d/446164

It deals mainly with the ambitions reputation system - I don't think it will fix your direct issue but it might help potential future issues. I had never used it because I had never had an issue, but if I decide to try going sans woohooer, I might toss that in there as a safety net, since ambitions reputation system is pretty finicky by vanilla values and I don't know that other stuff really tries to make it work better.

Don't you mean Generations?

The Rep system that came with Ambitions dealt with the Consignment Shop.

Yes. 

We actually pulled woohooer because it caused issues with romantic interactions being in place that shouldn't be after kw woohoo.

So no, putting it back in will not fix the issue. My guess is it's an incest issue, but aside from that it is base game romantic interactions.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen and if so, were they able to find a workaround?

I think you're probably right that it's caused by vanilla interactions that can normally never happen. My guess would be that it's probably nothing to do with the incest angle, but has to do with Adult/Teen, but it's just a guess.

As far as the awkward love triangle itself... well, those end up happening even in Vanilla. Maybe turn off jealousy?

Jealousy is turned off...that's why sex had no effect. It's only the romantic interactions causing the issue.

Adult/Teen is set by NRaas Story Progression, and we have that on all the time. Maybe it's just a random glitch. Ah well.....another lesson learned LOL

I just remembered this mod, romantic recombobulator: http://modthesims.info/d/446164

It deals mainly with the ambitions [generations] reputation system - I don't think it will fix your direct issue but it might help potential future issues. I had never used it because I had never had an issue, but if I decide to try going sans woohooer, I might toss that in there as a safety net, since ambitions reputation system is pretty finicky by vanilla values and I don't know that other stuff really tries to make it work better.

Thanks for the tip! :cool:

The mod seems to work for me for the most part my biggest issue is that mid woohoo animation it will glitch out and my male sims will suddenly have pants on mid animation they disappear for the next animation shortly and then spawn back on suddenly they are not even the pants he was wearing and I am not sure what's causing this...  :s

Probably because they're still too young. Early Teens aren't interested, and only start to at some random point between Teen day 0 and turning young adult. Traits can affect that.

It's rare to see a Teen Sim interested in sex before their second week (of standard settings).

By any chance do you have ageing turned off?

ok i have figured out how to spike sims drinks my corruption is level 10 but everytime i try to sell simoine the sim just yawns at me. i have spiked her drink 8 times  now and debug info says she is addicted but cant sell drugs.......any help would be appreciated do the buyers have to have a certain trait??  

also everyone is woohooing everywher lol please can someone shed some light thanks

Complete guesswork on my part, but for the drugs part, would assume A ) She can't afford it B ) KW system hasn't fully updated her yet - it's a little slow sometimes, intentionally, so it doesn't overwhelm the system C ) She won't be interested in buying until she starts withdrawal. It'd be helpful if KW gave more narrative feedback on failed interactions but that sometimes doesn't come for a few builds.

For the woohoo everywhere... isn't that just a good party? Can check privacy, exhibition and arousal gain levels in settings. Or if it comes to it, can retune interactions via the settings menu as well.

thanks for the reply.. what i ended up doing is giving her the drug withdrawal moodlet using MC now i can sell her simoine ;)

The mod seems to work for me for the most part my biggest issue is that mid woohoo animation it will glitch out and my male sims will suddenly have pants on mid animation they disappear for the next animation shortly and then spawn back on suddenly they are not even the pants he was wearing and I am not sure what's causing this...  :s

Offhand it sounds like you have nraas overwatch with stuck check on. If so, read the topic post for why it needs to be turned off.

If you don't have it, you have some other mod that's trying to reset or dress check sims mid animation.

Right now I'm just exploring, today I just explored the brothel management. Apparently, it is still possible to make your house a brothel. Not sure if that's what you want, but it's a thing. I'm cool with this because that's what I want eventhough the set venue greyed out on houses because they are residential & not community.

With the house as a brothel, this leads me to another problem, the way the game spawns client npcs. The game will place them in the backyard of the house & so I have to place foundations to bottleneck the game into force spawn client sims at the front of the house. Which leads to another problem. Seems like it's impossible to tell where or hat room the client should fuck my woohooer sim in. Because some of them rather do it outside in the middle of the pouring rain, watched from all sides by all sorts of paserbys. Would be nice to be able to set a room as a work area or something because I don't want them to die banging (but I guess that's a good way to die?). & I would've saved a lot of money by not needing to bottleneck the npcs like I did.

The other problem, could be minor. Is it posible to set what sex poses will show up more or less? I keep seeing a lot of orals so I tried change the price up to 30k. Well, suffice to say, my woohooer sim is very well-compensated for her job...

Offhand it sounds like you have nraas overwatch with stuck check on. If so, read the topic post for why it needs to be turned off.

If you don't have it, you have some other mod that's trying to reset or dress check sims mid animation.

I'll try that because I did disable those too settings and overwatch to see if that was causing the problem but it still happened I'll try again then saving and reloading the save to see if that helps, matter of fact I'll try it on a fresh save to see too.

I'll try that because I did disable those too settings and overwatch to see if that was causing the problem but it still happened I'll try again then saving and reloading the save to see if that helps, matter of fact I'll try it on a fresh save to see too.

Apparently that still hasn't fixed it...  :-/

I am having some problems with kw woohooer for some reason the animations are grayed out and when I try to click on them it says " no animations found" the only woohooer that works is solo handjob and when I try to change positions from vaginal to male masturbation it says no suitable stage is found. I keep checking the kw settings but I can't seem to find the problem. Can some help me figure this out? 

I am having some problems with kw woohooer for some reason the animations are grayed out and when I try to click on them it says " no animations found" the only woohooer that works is solo handjob and when I try to change positions from vaginal to male masturbation it says no suitable stage is found. I keep checking the kw settings but I can't seem to find the problem. Can some help me figure this out? 

Hi!

My guess is you may not have any animations installed? You can find them pinned at the beginning of the Downloads for the Sims 3.

I have noticed in our game that sometimes when we start a new world, the animations we had previously loaded somehow unloaded, and we had to put them back in.

Just extract them, and put both files into your mods folder, then go into the game and under "Woohoo" in Kinky World Settings, at the top of the list it should say "animations" and a number. Click on that, and it will tell you what animations are installed. Then you need to load the newly downloaded ones. Some showed up in the list and I clicked and they loaded automatically (can't recall which ones), the rest I had to copy the "kw" file name (not the OKW) in the mods folder and paste it into "add new animations". **If this is old info just ignore me LOL I have no idea how familiar you are with the mod so I"m guessing.....

If my description isn't balls on accurate, it's because it's been a while since I had to load them LOL but you should get the general idea of what to look for (I hope)

Good luck!!

Not sure of the rules when it comes to screenshots, but here is what this issue looks like the male sim  will start out naked and then out of no where mid through a position animations these pants pop up. I've only personally experienced this with this animation package not sure what's conflicting with it.  

post-1349291-0-84362500-1507530337_thumb.jpg

Not sure of the rules when it comes to screenshots, but here is what this issue looks like the male sim  will start out naked and then out of no where mid through a position animations these pants pop up. I've only personally experienced this with this animation package not sure what's conflicting with it.  

You could try setting the Woohoo Outfit option to Fully Naked, same window where you add animations and set duration and all that.

You could try setting the Woohoo Outfit option to Fully Naked, same window where you add animations and set duration and all that.

Yes, I always have it set to that. Any other suggestions, because I can't think of anything else I've checked my mods but I don't see any other mods that would cause it besides overwatch unless I missed something but I disabled that and it still glitched up.

Yes, I always have it set to that. Any other suggestions, because I can't think of anything else I've checked my mods but I don't see any other mods that would cause it besides overwatch unless I missed something but I disabled that and it still glitched up.

On another thought, are those regular EA or CC pants?

One thing that might be causing that is NRaas Overwatch. Make sure you have outfit cleanup turned off.

I figured out the problem, I had Kinkyworld and Animated WooHoo both installed at the same time and they conflicted. 

How come when I click shave pubic hair it doesn't actually remove the hair? It will play the animations, but the sims in my game have a permanent bush. Wasn't this way in the version I had installed before updated to the latest version.