[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So I noticed something today. With the latest build, I can't skinny dip in pools/lakes with YA/A. Oddly I can still skinny dip with teens in pools, though I assume that's thanks to nraas woohooer. Hot tub skinny dipping works fine.

To verify it was KW (or KW interacting strangely at least), I did a new neighborhood without it in my mod folder and skinny dipping in pools/lakes worked fine. I loaded up all my nraas settings too to make sure I hadn't set something funny and it still worked without KW.

So then I tried putting KW back in and going to another fresh world, and even without enabling KW, the skinny dip option for pools/lakes were gone again.

At first I thought maybe it was like streaking and had migrated over to exhibition but no such luck. Anyone else experienced this? I tried putting in an override itun package too for the getinpoolskinnydip interaction, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Just tested that and all my sims from teen up can do skinny dipping.

Are you sure you don`t have a mod conflicting with KW, removing the skinny dip option?

Clicking a pool, I have five options, (rough translation where needed): swim, swim here with..., snorkel, NRaas, skinny dip.

So, what other mods do you have?

So I noticed something today. With the latest build, I can't skinny dip in pools/lakes with YA/A. Oddly I can still skinny dip with teens in pools, though I assume that's thanks to nraas woohooer. Hot tub skinny dipping works fine.

To verify it was KW (or KW interacting strangely at least), I did a new neighborhood without it in my mod folder and skinny dipping in pools/lakes worked fine. I loaded up all my nraas settings too to make sure I hadn't set something funny and it still worked without KW.

So then I tried putting KW back in and going to another fresh world, and even without enabling KW, the skinny dip option for pools/lakes were gone again.

At first I thought maybe it was like streaking and had migrated over to exhibition but no such luck. Anyone else experienced this? I tried putting in an override itun package too for the getinpoolskinnydip interaction, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Are you sure you don`t have a mod conflicting with KW, removing the skinny dip option?

Clicking a pool, I have five options, (rough translation where needed): swim, swim here with..., snorkel, NRaas, skinny dip.

Damn, guess it is something in my set up then that's conflicting with KW, because like I said, it worked fine if I took KW out of the mods folder and didn't with it in. My pool menu has 3 options for YA/A, swim, swim here, snorkel. I don't have nraas because I moved the nraas menu to the cheat menu (shift+click) via... selector? I forget.

I'll probably do a dry test where I take out nraas, then my other tuning/gameplay mods one at a time to see if I can figure out the conflict.

I say that because I have a ton of gameplay mods, but everything had been playing nice (or at least not noticeably wrong) before this 362 build.

What I updated near the same time as 362 were: Nraas traveler, register, hybrid.

What I have had forever... I'll probably forget some:

Kinky adjacent stuff like extra animations, Cmar stuff, etc.

All of the nraas suite

Most of icarus_allsorts mods: http://modthesims.info/m/7081784

Consort's: Age, Grow, Dresscode, Sixpack, 2x fitness/weight slider

A crap ton of sliders.

And probably a bunch of little things from simological while it still existed. Unfortunately at some point I decided I needed to merge all my CC into neat little piles to cut down on load times, but I failed to keep an actual list of everything in those merged packages. So unless you happen to see something above that you know would conflict, I'll probably just have to trial and error and maybe rebuild my whole gameplay mod package.

Thanks for trying to help though!

Edit:

Test 1: Remove all nraas mods. Skinny dip oddly not appearing for adults, but does appear for young adults.... What?

Test 2: Remove my gameplay mods merged package. Skinny dip not appearing for YA/A. Going to retry after deleting caches.

Test 3: Redo of test 2 with deleted caches. Still no skinny dip for YA/A.

Test 4: Redo of test 1 with deleted caches. Same wtf results of enabled for YA but disabled for A.

Test 5: Test 4 with the itun I had done to try to fix the interaction removed. Discovered the interaction appears but greyed for pregnant adult female sims.

Test 6: Test 5 + removed lighting mod. Tested with more sims. Seems to be trait based whether the option appears or not, though I still haven't found an adult who can access skinny dipping and I believe it's more restrictive than vanilla. Next test will be straight vanilla, no cc, so I can see default behavior.

Test 7: Vanilla no cc - behavior identical to test 1 after further investigation. I think it's a time of day thing that only positive traits for skinny dipping allow it as an anytime default behavior (daredevil, childish, inappropriate are examples of skinny dip positive traits I believe). Next test will be kinky world core back in with nothing else to double check. If results are the same, can conclude it's some conflict between one of the nraas mods and KW.

Test 8: KW core only - behavior identical to test 1, aka, vanilla skinny dip behavior. Next tests will test individual nraas mods, starting with those I most recently updated.

Test 9etc. Interestingly, my package of merged nraas mods being in the folder by itself with KW made the sims 3 exe crash on load. This might thankfully mean all I have to do is rebuild my nraas mods, which is nice and easy to do.

Hello. I know the active sim who is whoring can't choose the position but is there a way to disable the customer from choosing certain positions?  It kind of annoys me that a customer is paying money and choosing teasing when it gives them no satisfaction.  I did go into interactions tuning > woohoo sequence progression- teasing > autonomous and set it to disable. That didn't work so I'm assuming it only affects regular, non whoring woohoo.   I did do several searches but could not find anything that dealt with my specific question but I apologize if this has been addressed. Thanks for reading!

Damn, guess it is something in my set up then that's conflicting with KW, because like I said, it worked fine if I took KW out of the mods folder and didn't with it in. My pool menu has 3 options for YA/A, swim, swim here, snorkel. I don't have nraas because I moved the nraas menu to the cheat menu (shift+click) via... selector? I forget.

I'll probably do a dry test where I take out nraas, then my other tuning/gameplay mods one at a time to see if I can figure out the conflict.

I say that because I have a ton of gameplay mods, but everything had been playing nice (or at least not noticeably wrong) before this 362 build.

What I updated near the same time as 362 were: Nraas traveler, register, hybrid.

All of the nraas suite

A crap ton of sliders.

And probably a bunch of little things from simological while it still existed. Unfortunately at some point I decided I needed to merge all my CC into neat little piles to cut down on load times, but I failed to keep an actual list of everything in those merged packages. So unless you happen to see something above that you know would conflict, I'll probably just have to trial and error and maybe rebuild my whole gameplay mod package.

Edit:

Test 1: Remove all nraas mods. Skinny dip still not appearing for YA/A in pools.

Maybe try removing the Consort mods. One of them (can't remember which as it's been a while, though it could be, COULD BE "dress code") once was giving me issues and after i moved it out of my mods folders, things were working the way that they should.

Maybe try removing the Consort mods. One of them (can't remember which as it's been a while, though it could be, COULD BE "dress code") once was giving me issues and after i moved it out of my mods folders, things were working the way that they should.

Just did a test without my gameplay mods merged package but kept nraas - I thought for sure it'd be something in there like dress code or something but without that package my test still had the issue. Right now I'm retesting removing nraas mods with a cleaned cache.

All of the nraas suite

A crap ton of sliders.

Edit:

Test 1: Remove all nraas mods. Skinny dip oddly not appearing for adults, but does appear for young adults.... What?

Test 2: Remove my gameplay mods merged package. Skinny dip not appearing for YA/A. Going to retry after deleting caches.

Test 3: Redo of test 2 with deleted caches. Still no skinny dip for YA/A.

Test 4: Redo of test 1 with deleted caches. Same wtf results of enabled for YA but disabled for A.

Test 5: Test 4 with the itun I had done to try to fix the interaction removed. Discovered the interaction appears but greyed for pregnant adult female sims.

Test 6: Test 5 + removed lighting mod. Tested with more sims. Seems to be trait based whether the option appears or not, though I still haven't found an adult who can access skinny dipping and I believe it's more restrictive than vanilla. Next test will be straight vanilla, no cc, so I can see default behavior.

Test 7: Vanilla no cc - behavior identical to test 1 after further investigation. I think it's a time of day thing that only positive traits for skinny dipping allow it as an anytime default behavior (daredevil, childish, inappropriate are examples of skinny dip positive traits I believe). Next test will be kinky world core back in with nothing else to double check. If results are the same, can conclude it's some conflict between one of the nraas mods and KW.

Test 8: KW core only - behavior identical to test 1, aka, vanilla skinny dip behavior. Next tests will test individual nraas mods, starting with those I most recently updated.

Test 9etc. Interestingly, my package of merged nraas mods being in the folder by itself with KW made the sims 3 exe crash on load. This might thankfully mean all I have to do is rebuild my nraas mods, which is nice and easy to do.

Well I found the mod doing it now - nraas woohooer. Which I don't understand because I thought a lot of folks rolled with this.

Is anyone running woohooer and KW 362 and able to pool skinny dip with YA/A? Because for me, just those two in my mods folder makes pool skinny dipping for YA/A disappear. Just Woohooer and everyone can. Just KW and it's vanilla behavior (certain traits can whenever). Somehow both together kills it.

I'll try one last test with having one be higher priority than the other and see if that fixes anything. I don't see any options in woohooer itself that would fix this - already tried toggling the stuff in skinny dip.

Edit: No beans with changing priority.

Hello all!

Well, after a bit of weird gameplay, my hubby ran across an interesting phenomenon with incest.

He created a family consisting of: grandfather, son (married to another guy), three grandchildren (2 boys, 1 girl) of which the adult grandchild has moved out. So basically, the teen granddaughter was living amongst 4 men. Her grandfather got romantically involved with her (actually kissed her out of the blue, we didn't see it coming) LOL, everyone in the house had sex with her, and as a result she is now carrying her brothers child. So the teens decided to get married.

The problem arose when the teen tried to ask her grandfather to "just be friends". For some reason the romantic attachment is stuck. Hubby tried it from all angles using the sims themselves, as well as trying with mastercontroller to make them just friends. Nada. So now the poor girl has a cheaters rep because of a glitch. The sims could care less who has sex with whom as jealousy is turned off....the reputation only happens with romantic interactions, and of course this pisses off the other sim. So now she is caught in a triangle of pissing off her husband (brother) and grandfather(romantic interest). The only way now to actually fix the issue is to either kill the grandfather or move him out completely. Weird glitch.....

And no, we don't use woohooer....pulled it long ago as it caused issues with KW.

Any idea what happened on this? Thanks!!

Hello all!

Well, after a bit of weird gameplay, my hubby ran across an interesting phenomenon with incest.

He created a family consisting of: grandfather, son (married to another guy), three grandchildren (2 boys, 1 girl) of which the adult grandchild has moved out. So basically, the teen granddaughter was living amongst 4 men. Her grandfather got romantically involved with her (actually kissed her out of the blue, we didn't see it coming) LOL, everyone in the house had sex with her, and as a result she is now carrying her brothers child. So the teens decided to get married.

The problem arose when the teen tried to ask her grandfather to "just be friends". For some reason the romantic attachment is stuck. Hubby tried it from all angles using the sims themselves, as well as trying with mastercontroller to make them just friends. Nada. So now the poor girl has a cheaters rep because of a glitch. The sims could care less who has sex with whom as jealousy is turned off....the reputation only happens with romantic interactions, and of course this pisses off the other sim. So now she is caught in a triangle of pissing off her husband (brother) and grandfather(romantic interest). The only way now to actually fix the issue is to either kill the grandfather or move him out completely. Weird glitch.....

And no, we don't use woohooer....pulled it long ago as it caused issues with KW.

Isn't this an example of where woohooer would be advantageous to have? I assume the issue is that vanilla romance handles incest poorly - the ambitions [generations] reputation system probably didn't have proper checks to prevent errors with it. I'd revert to a save before asking to just be friends and try MCing it if you can.

On woohooer in general I saw some mentions of it interacting poorly, but the pool skinny dip is really the first glitch I've noticed (maybe there's others I haven't realized). But really if it's limited in scope to no more pool skinny dip, I think that's an ok tradeoff for a much better system for handling romance. If there's some other option I'm unaware that gives the scope of non-woohoo stuff woohooer does, I'm open to suggestions.

Hey I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question about the modelling career

On the wiki it says that once a sim joins the modelling career they can perform online shows. I was just wondering if my sims exhibition skill had to be a certain level? I can't do the selfie portion since I don't have the University EP.

Also, anyone know what the actress career is? I couldn't find a description.

Thanks for your help! :)

Hey I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question about the modelling career

On the wiki it says that once a sim joins the modelling career they can perform online shows. I was just wondering if my sims exhibition skill had to be a certain level? I can't do the selfie portion since I don't have the University EP.

I haven't done it myself, but I heard joining the modeling career requires forum posting kinky selfies and checking for responses, so I'm not sure how you'd go about it without University.

I'm not aware of an actress career in the mod - don't see it in features or patch notes.

Hello all!

Isn't this an example of where woohooer would be advantageous to have? I assume the issue is that vanilla romance handles incest poorly - the ambitions reputation system probably didn't have proper checks to prevent errors with it. I'd revert to a save before asking to just be friends and try MCing it if you can.

On woohooer in general I saw some mentions of it interacting poorly, but the pool skinny dip is really the first glitch I've noticed (maybe there's others I haven't realized). But really if it's limited in scope to no more pool skinny dip, I think that's an ok tradeoff for a much better system for handling romance. If there's some other option I'm unaware that gives the scope of non-woohoo stuff woohooer does, I'm open to suggestions.

We actually pulled woohooer because it caused issues with romantic interactions being in place that shouldn't be after kw woohoo.

So no, putting it back in will not fix the issue. My guess is it's an incest issue, but aside from that it is base game romantic interactions.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen and if so, were they able to find a workaround?

I haven't done it myself, but I heard the modeling career requires forum posting kinky selfies and checking for responses, so I'm not sure how you'd go about it without University.

I'm not aware of an actress career in the mod - don't see it in features or patch notes.

Huh, well that sucks that it relies on University. Oh well I'll get by.

And I clicked on City Hall, Self-Employed, and it showed up in the menu next to modelling and whore. I clicked on it to read a description and it was just place holder stuff.

Know any good careers for an exhibitionist sim lol?

We actually pulled woohooer because it caused issues with romantic interactions being in place that shouldn't be after kw woohoo.

So no, putting it back in will not fix the issue. My guess is it's an incest issue, but aside from that it is base game romantic interactions.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen and if so, were they able to find a workaround?

I think you're probably right that it's caused by vanilla interactions that can normally never happen. My guess would be that it's probably nothing to do with the incest angle, but has to do with Adult/Teen, but it's just a guess.

As far as the awkward love triangle itself... well, those end up happening even in Vanilla. Maybe turn off jealousy?

I think you're probably right that it's caused by vanilla interactions that can normally never happen. My guess would be that it's probably nothing to do with the incest angle, but has to do with Adult/Teen, but it's just a guess.

As far as the awkward love triangle itself... well, those end up happening even in Vanilla. Maybe turn off jealousy?

Jealousy is turned off...that's why sex had no effect. It's only the romantic interactions causing the issue.

Adult/Teen is set by NRaas Story Progression, and we have that on all the time. Maybe it's just a random glitch. Ah well.....another lesson learned LOL

Been trying to get a brothel going in my save, but with limited success. Signed up two housemates as whores, set the home lot as a brothel, assigned them to it and made a schedule, but nothing seems to happen. Some Sims that may be customers turn up but no one solicits, nor can I manually start whoring with the girls for some reason.

Running in Bridgeport, out of an apartment.

Anything obvious  that I may have missed? I read the guide on the wiki... maybe transfer some seed money into the business to get things rolling?

That teens get romantic interest after kinky woohoo with an adult? I remember reading that. I hadn't encountered it personally until the other day - I don't particularly mind it. Maybe if I had a teen prostitute it'd be more annoying but storywise I kinda wish there was a random chance of romantic attachment after kinky woohoo one could set. It'd add to my personal immersion cause sex is messy emotionally.

Anyhow that's not your issue though. Like mrinku suggested, it's probably an error occurring due to teen/adult (or still could be incest) when trying to process ending the relationship.

Do you not have a save prior to it? I know with woohooer it works fine - if you wanted to get super meta might be able to throw in woohooer, end the relationship, and then uninstall it, and maybe it'd stick. All just theoretical though and really the only point would to not have to retcon the interaction so I dunno if it's worthwhile.

Jealousy is turned off...that's why sex had no effect. It's only the romantic interactions causing the issue.

Adult/Teen is set by NRaas Story Progression, and we have that on all the time. Maybe it's just a random glitch. Ah well.....another lesson learned LOL

Hmm... KW has its own Adult/Teen function. Might that be interfering with NRaas somehow?

The other thought might be to check the new tuning function and see if there's something in there that might help. Get Upset may have its own entry, so you might be able to switch it off altogether?

Hello all!

If you happen to have the University EP, then have one of your sims learn Social Networking, this will provide you with a Relation Transformer App at skill 10.

All you have to do then is select the sims in question and set them to best friends.

ok i have figured out how to spike sims drinks my corruption is level 10 but everytime i try to sell simoine the sim just yawns at me. i have spiked her drink 8 times  now and debug info says she is addicted but cant sell drugs.......any help would be appreciated do the buyers have to have a certain trait??  

Hello. I know the active sim who is whoring can't choose the position but is there a way to disable the customer from choosing certain positions?  It kind of annoys me that a customer is paying money and choosing teasing when it gives them no satisfaction.  I did go into interactions tuning > woohoo sequence progression- teasing > autonomous and set it to disable. That didn't work so I'm assuming it only affects regular, non whoring woohoo.   I did do several searches but could not find anything that dealt with my specific question but I apologize if this has been addressed. Thanks for reading!

Take into account that not everysim is filthy rich, they can only buy what they can spend money on.

ok i have figured out how to spike sims drinks my corruption is level 10 but everytime i try to sell simoine the sim just yawns at me. i have spiked her drink 8 times  now and debug info says she is addicted but cant sell drugs.......any help would be appreciated do the buyers have to have a certain trait??  

also everyone is woohooing everywher lol please can someone shed some light thanks

also everyone is woohooing everywher lol please can someone shed some light thanks

Complete guesswork on my part, but for the drugs part, would assume A ) She can't afford it B ) KW system hasn't fully updated her yet - it's a little slow sometimes, intentionally, so it doesn't overwhelm the system C ) She won't be interested in buying until she starts withdrawal. It'd be helpful if KW gave more narrative feedback on failed interactions but that sometimes doesn't come for a few builds.

For the woohoo everywhere... isn't that just a good party? Can check privacy, exhibition and arousal gain levels in settings. Or if it comes to it, can retune interactions via the settings menu as well.

I just remembered this mod, romantic recombobulator: http://modthesims.info/d/446164

It deals mainly with the ambitions [generations] reputation system - I don't think it will fix your direct issue but it might help potential future issues. I had never used it because I had never had an issue, but if I decide to try going sans woohooer, I might toss that in there as a safety net, since ambitions [generations] reputation system is pretty finicky by vanilla values and I don't know that other stuff really tries to make it work better.

I just remembered this mod, romantic recombobulator: http://modthesims.info/d/446164

It deals mainly with the ambitions reputation system - I don't think it will fix your direct issue but it might help potential future issues. I had never used it because I had never had an issue, but if I decide to try going sans woohooer, I might toss that in there as a safety net, since ambitions reputation system is pretty finicky by vanilla values and I don't know that other stuff really tries to make it work better.

Don't you mean Generations?

The Rep system that came with Ambitions dealt with the Consignment Shop.