[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Love this mod but I don't like the menstrual cycle thing and condoms. I know it's realistic but I just like to think that using a condom in sims is basic in the game and that's why you only get pregnant while trying. So is there a way to disable it? :/ 
Also, I'm not so clear about how this mod affects npcs. Can they only get pregnant accordning to this mod too or is this mod only affecting the active household?

I can't seem to load animation packages. I type in the names as the original posters instruct (l666_animations, kw_mike24_customs, etc) as your wiki shows in the animation loader screen, I've tried everything. I've deleted the packages, redownloded them, nothing seems to work. I somehow have kw_amra72_animations, and I had had at one point another but now I can't add anything.

I have every expansion and am using the most resent update of KW.

The latest version of KW adds them automatically, no need to type anything in.

if when you go to Kinky > Settings > Woohoo  it says there are 6 packages installed ( I think ) then you have them all in there.

Love this mod but I don't like the menstrual cycle thing and condoms. I know it's realistic but I just like to think that using a condom in sims is basic in the game and that's why you only get pregnant while trying. So is there a way to disable it? :/ 

Also, I'm not so clear about how this mod affects npcs. Can they only get pregnant accordning to this mod too or is this mod only affecting the active household?

I hate this menstrual cycle also - (godsake this came to the end in rl before some years). Some simettes stay all the time with modlet "fertil period warning", others "xy has her period" (I wonder why she does ´nt bleed to death in this weeks of havin her period). *lol

The using of condoms you can IMHO disable in settings.

I let them use Condoms "auto". Too much pregnant simettes. This happens to a raped guest simette who do not like children - she s away now. And now my poor simfems must grow up two children. The other was a kind of accident from a customer of my callgirl (inventary full of condoms)... no antibaby pill to find, no sterilisation OP available - and Abortion does not funktion (but I hate that).

I let them use Condoms "auto". Too much pregnant simettes. This happens to a raped guest simette who do not like children - she s away now. And now my poor simfems must grow up two children. The other was a kind of accident from a customer of my callgirl (inventary full of condoms)... no antibaby pill to find, no sterilisation OP available - and Abortion does not funktion (but I hate that).

Hmmm. True, it's a bit stupid that there is no anti-baby pill :)

... but abortions are in KW, at least in the fairly recent Patreon build that I played.

You need to 1) be pregnant and aware of it

2) rich enough to buy an abortion (3k? 5k? Something like that)

3) Click on the Hospital

Like, recently, one of my sims got a broken condom while she was working as a whore. I checked using Nraas MaserController and yes, pregnant. Still the abortion was not available.

My sim had to get sick and vomit and "find out she's pregnant" before KinkyWorld showed its Abortion feature. (I think the feature showed up only after she switched into maternity clothes.)

.... I'd also like some kind of "morning after pill". I've been using Nraas MasterController & MasterControllerCheats to do this - if a comdom breaks, check if she's pregnant (Nraas -> Intermediate -> one line changes from Impregnate to End Pregnancy). 

Hmmm. True, it's a bit stupid that there is no anti-baby pill :)

... but abortions are in KW, at least in the fairly recent Patreon build that I played.

You need to 1) be pregnant and aware of it

2) rich enough to buy an abortion (3k? 5k? Something like that)

3) Click on the Hospital

Like, recently, one of my sims got a broken condom while she was working as a whore. I checked using Nraas MaserController and yes, pregnant. Still the abortion was not available.

My sim had to get sick and vomit and "find out she's pregnant" before KinkyWorld showed its Abortion feature. (I think the feature showed up only after she switched into maternity clothes.)

.... I'd also like some kind of "morning after pill". I've been using Nraas MasterController & MasterControllerCheats to do this - if a comdom breaks, check if she's pregnant (Nraas -> Intermediate -> one line changes from Impregnate to End Pregnancy). 

Oh, so they have to be aware they are pregnant before the abortion works.  I was wondering why it would show up on the pie menu until I cheated enough money to afford one, then disappear.  I wonder if they is why no babies are being born in my town.  I see them walking around pregnant one day, but then the kids are never in the household pictures, but they are in the family trees.  Now I have a school, but no students lol

Hello Yotix! Thanks a lot!

Hahaha! But I do ´nt think it´s stupid but needs a chance – „morning after pill“ very good idea!

Least time I tried a abortion was before the last update of OKW. Hospital shows no abortion at the menue. The simette had recognize she was pregnant this time. Simelons are no problem using cheats or sale one of the cars. *lol

Abortion is a kind of conflict for me – so I have ´nt killled one of my later favorite born in game Teen- / YA sweethearts. But if a simette is ill, I m alarmed. Hopefully she (like Isi) had just eaten a Pot „Surprise“ from the bad simmette (Ava) or she is ill because her never lasting period. *prrrrr – and btw. noooo Prince of the hole Simmonwealth comes to be her tampon! Disgusting!

The last baby had to check out the real baby look (MTS). I do ´nt like babies or children in adult gaming, so poor Mum Elena had to end up her callgirl career till both kids go to school. But this little ones look very nice. I think not only the sim males should take care or beware of them when they are elder teens. *ggg

Thanks a lot for mention MC – I use this too but did nt know that I can end up pregnancy with it.

Greetings from Germany and happy simming everyone!

Like the new features (too bad my games crashes every time I enabled the global settings that are defaulted on disable lol), but still wishing there was same-sex pregnancy for both genders. 

Still, anyone having problems with the Womb not found! error still?

I can't seem to load animation packages. I type in the names as the original posters instruct (l666_animations, kw_mike24_customs, etc) as your wiki shows in the animation loader screen, I've tried everything. I've deleted the packages, redownloded them, nothing seems to work. I somehow have kw_amra72_animations, and I had had at one point another but now I can't add anything.

I have every expansion and am using the most resent update of KW.

The latest version of KW adds them automatically, no need to type anything in.

if when you go to Kinky > Settings > Woohoo  it says there are 6 packages installed ( I think ) then you have them all in there.

I downloaded the KW update from Sept 15 - never used it before then anyway - and it did not automatically add them. I'm not sure what is going on with it. It had allowed me to add l666_animations and amra72's, but now l666's have disappeared. I have a packages folder in Mods and then a kw subfolder that all kw related files are in. This seems to be the only thing that won't work besides very small glitches like incorrectly colored genitals during transitioning moments etc (oh and I have a werewolf that won't transform but I'll figure that out, I think it's unrelated to kw).

I'm having a problem with shemales. I can the girls to have a penis but the sliders wont work with it (They wprk with males) I tried the link up thread but it just directed me to a download that is 290mb big.

Anyone got any tips.

I got it to work after I downloaded and installed the the female and male penis files from cmar's post on sexysims. Not sure why the files on cmar's blog doesn't work.

Hey, I've been using KW and stuff for quite a while now, I love it (and I'm obviously not the only one) and I appreciate it is still getting updates. I do have a couple of questions though:

I see there are moodlets for creampies (vaginal and anal) and they are visible on the sims, I saw the same with breasts and face somewhere, but is there in any way possible to have it visible on the sims aswell like the creampies? (I know, I kinda have a dirty mind but I refuse to apologize) My artistic, coding or whatever skills are to limited to do any of that, so I'll just stick to download, install and play anything I can find, but I was just wondering...

Second: I keep hearing about passion mod, but it is compatible with KW and what's the difference?

Freak on.

Hey, I've been using KW and stuff for quite a while now, I love it (and I'm obviously not the only one) and I appreciate it is still getting updates. I do have a couple of questions though:

I see there are moodlets for creampies (vaginal and anal) and they are visible on the sims, I saw the same with breasts and face somewhere, but is there in any way possible to have it visible on the sims aswell like the creampies? (I know, I kinda have a dirty mind but I refuse to apologize) My artistic, coding or whatever skills are to limited to do any of that, so I'll just stick to download, install and play anything I can find, but I was just wondering...

Second: I keep hearing about passion mod, but it is compatible with KW and what's the difference?

Freak on.

They do have cream pie moodlets for the face and breasts/body and they are visible its just that it only shows up on a certain body type. I think it not showing up sometimes is because you have to have sex for an extended period of  time, also start off with oral and then work your way through the other types of animations. Passion is and is not compatible, I say that because the kw build before this one it wasn't compatible. This build or at least for me works with passion. Honestly it all depends on your game which is a real pain in the arse once you get down to it. Hope this helps. :D

Freak on.

They do have cream pie moodlets for the face and breasts/body and they are visible its just that it only shows up on a certain body type. I think it not showing up sometimes is because you have to have sex for an extended period of  time, also start off with oral and then work your way through the other types of animations. Passion is and is not compatible, I say that because the kw build before this one it wasn't compatible. This build or at least for me works with passion. Honestly it all depends on your game which is a real pain in the arse once you get down to it. Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for the reply! Where are the breast and face mentioned? Are they seperate downloads?

I must say, my sim is not really the passionate one, as you can tell by my questions in the previous post more the kinky one. I have this sim who is into several sims at once and stuff. Which one is more suited then?

So can we allow bypass of the kinky skill requirements for inactives? I've been spending what time I have the past week trying to make all imported families that I made to the desired skill levels. It takes quite some time. That or if there's some way we can edit the inactive sims' skills without affecting the active sims'?

Hey ya'll! This is my first time posting here, so I hope this will be a great experience. So I have KW v. 0.2.8, build 325, and I am so happy to find out that this mod is still supported by oniki. What I am wondering is, can a sim currently be impregnated via a horse, and if not, is this function planned for a future update?

Im hoping that one day my sim can carry foals and sell them, rather then have two horses. Turns out having horses can be very sim time consuming.

Also, im pretty sure that the horse cock accessories is likely an add on from one of the animation packs, but, is there some way that this mod could set it to where if the horse is not aroused or something, perhaps that cock become hidden or unequipped, much like the dildo does when not in use? And if not, (suggestion box!) Add this sort of function to a later update?

Thsnks for your time! I love your mod oniki!

Hey man, I've put those sliders and the morph script into my folder however when I went into CAS the penis disappeared so I couldn't tell whether or not the sliders worked. Is the alternate version the one you used and did you do the surgery option or the debug? (I used the debug and she had a dick but it was not editable in the CAS from NRAAS)

*Edit*

It seems to be adjustable when I have the penis accessory also running, i.e. I can change the size of the accessory equipped but that only works on the outfits which have the accessory. I'm going to try removing it and use the penis versions in the file you linked without the accessory and see if that works.

Is the accessory method the only way to actually do it?

I think it should work with all 3 options - default, accessory, and alt bottom. I always have the accessory and alt bottom in my packages so maybe that makes a difference. If you have the accessory in your mod folder, try converting a female to shemale, and they should always have a penis which can be morphed when they get naked. You could also try editing their naked outfit and giving them the accessory/alt bottom.

So can we allow bypass of the kinky skill requirements for inactives? I've been spending what time I have the past week trying to make all imported families that I made to the desired skill levels. It takes quite some time. That or if there's some way we can edit the inactive sims' skills without affecting the active sims'?

I have a mod that does something like that, it was just something I made for myself but you are welcome to try it. You can set the minimum Exhibition and WooHoo skill for either selected sims or all sims in town (active household excluded), the interaction is called Kinky Cheats and is available on Sims and CityHall. Please note the mod just sets the skill level, no “level-up processing” occurs, so no gate requirements and no rewards either.

Remember to back up your save if you are not starting a new game, this mod is still beta.

KinkyCheats.zip

I have a mod that does something like that, it was just something I made for myself but you are welcome to try it. You can set the minimum Exhibition and WooHoo skill for either selected sims or all sims in town (active household excluded), the interaction is called Kinky Cheats and is available on Sims and CityHall. Please note the mod just sets the skill level, no “level-up processing” occurs, so no gate requirements and no rewards either.

Remember to back up your save if you are not starting a new game, this mod is still beta.

Cool, thanks! I'll try it out.

Can anybody provide a bit more information what the "dream animations" that you need the "Into the future" expansion for look like / what they are?

The people when they have blue balls and you make them go to sleep you have to click the bed and then click dream about woohoo,exhibition,or rape and your sims will start masturbating while they sleep. But first go to your settings and enable sleep above covers when horny.Hope this helps. :D

Hey ya'll! This is my first time posting here, so I hope this will be a great experience. So I have KW v. 0.2.8, build 325, and I am so happy to find out that this mod is still supported by oniki. What I am wondering is, can a sim currently be impregnated via a horse, and if not, is this function planned for a future update?

Im hoping that one day my sim can carry foals and sell them, rather then have two horses. Turns out having horses can be very sim time consuming.

Also, im pretty sure that the horse cock accessories is likely an add on from one of the animation packs, but, is there some way that this mod could set it to where if the horse is not aroused or something, perhaps that cock become hidden or unequipped, much like the dildo does when not in use? And if not, (suggestion box!) Add this sort of function to a later update?

Thsnks for your time! I love your mod oniki!

At the moment impregnation by horses is not implemented as far as I know.

I THINK it will be at some point in the future.

No the horses like the dogs have their cocks on show at all times.....