[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I have a question about the prom room in the high school.  If it is set up right, are they suppose to hold the proms there, or is it just for show?  I've had two proms in two different towns with my high schools, in one prom room I had the speakers you put on public lots only, the second one I had a stero and those speakers you put out in yor home, with either set up, they still went to the rabbit hole school.  I think I have everything else right, a dance floor, two throne living chairs, tables and a buffet.  Am I doing something wrong?

i dont think the prom feature is ready yet its still work in progress but i might be wrong

Oh ok, was driving me crazy thinking I didn't do something right lol

Thanks for the response, unfortunately i couldn't solve it, so started out a new game in a samaller town and that was my solution, but thanks anyway :D my guess is that my town was too populated, i have many cc, and kw took ages loading plus i dont have the best computer XD.

Actually I have a new issue now... is not big deal (yet) but, everytime a female sim in the world tries any kinky interaction or removes bra or panties, she gets a male body, I have the shemale option disabled so, I dunno whats the problem here... I enabled debug notifications and this is what is showing everytime a female sim tries something kinky ... also there are missing parts of the body like neck, waist, etc. :dodgy: 

So if any female sim is woohooing without the top, she has a male torso, and if she is without her panties, she has a penis and a male bottom... the temporal solution here is to use outfit changer and select naked outfit, but is frustrating that it keeps on happening, any ideas?

Yes, I had the issue also. OnikiKay replied with this :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-356?do=findComment&comment=1683830

This didn`t work for me & I found the easiest wat is the costly way.

Send affected sim to the hospital for a gender change ( Costs 20000 simoliens )

When operation complete ( Takes most of a day )

Send them back in for a second gender change.

Fixes the bodies issue but you have to redo all their outfits.

Hope this helps

Thanks for this. My main issue is that I started a new game using sims imported from my former, so every female in my town is like this. It will take very long to change them back and too much outfit editing will cause the game to crash, as it seems to take up a lot of memory. It would have been nice if the MC had an option to set the gender.

Exactly, me too... almost every female sim in my town is having this issue, and the flag thing? didn't work, the gender change would take me forever to do. Maybe the next update will help us out, in the mean time I'll probably just set the animations to nude clothing, maybe that will help at least while whoohooing...also I will avoid kinky selfies and remove bras, panties, etc.  :dodgy:

Thanks for the response, unfortunately i couldn't solve it, so started out a new game in a samaller town and that was my solution, but thanks anyway :D my guess is that my town was too populated, i have many cc, and kw took ages loading plus i dont have the best computer XD.

Actually I have a new issue now... is not big deal (yet) but, everytime a female sim in the world tries any kinky interaction or removes bra or panties, she gets a male body, I have the shemale option disabled so, I dunno whats the problem here... I enabled debug notifications and this is what is showing everytime a female sim tries something kinky ... also there are missing parts of the body like neck, waist, etc. :dodgy: 

So if any female sim is woohooing without the top, she has a male torso, and if she is without her panties, she has a penis and a male bottom... the temporal solution here is to use outfit changer and select naked outfit, but is frustrating that it keeps on happening, any ideas?

Yes, I had the issue also. OnikiKay replied with this :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-356?do=findComment&comment=1683830

This didn`t work for me & I found the easiest wat is the costly way.

Send affected sim to the hospital for a gender change ( Costs 20000 simoliens )

When operation complete ( Takes most of a day )

Send them back in for a second gender change.

Fixes the bodies issue but you have to redo all their outfits.

Hope this helps

Thanks for this. My main issue is that I started a new game using sims imported from my former, so every female in my town is like this. It will take very long to change them back and too much outfit editing will cause the game to crash, as it seems to take up a lot of memory. It would have been nice if the MC had an option to set the gender.

Exactly, me too... almost every female sim in my town is having this issue, and the flag thing? didn't work, the gender change would take me forever to do. Maybe the next update will help us out, in the mean time I'll probably just set the animations to nude clothing, maybe that will help at least while whoohooing...also I will avoid kinky selfies and remove bras, panties, etc.  :dodgy:

i've got about 10 different families (with probably 25+ female sims all told) in my bin that i consistently import to any new world i make, so this is going to be a major issue.  really hoping the next version fixes this because at this point its unplayable without going through a lot of work.

Hello. After installed the new update (0.2.8) and starting new game, all my female sims turned into males!

Help me please! How to turn them back to the women?

The following posts are related to that topic.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-357?do=findComment&comment=1684851

Also quoted in post above yours.

Hey girl...I love this mod but does anyone know how to change the gender preference? I would like to switch it to bisexual. Thanks

I think you need nraas
Thanks, I have Nraas master controller and woohooer but I can't find the option for gender preferences. Do you know what it's under? I have two girls that started straight but after several kinky moments, one is still rajecting woohoo and both her woohoo and exhibition skills are higher then the other female's level. Lol Help!! ????

With master controller : intermediary , gender preference. If you want the sim to remain bi, give a high value to both numbers - 10000 works well.

@Oniki :

The "first kiss" interaction has disappeared from the romantic menu. If the sim is a good kisser, it still is available in the special/good kisser menu.

The university EP interaction "embrasser sur l'impulsion du moment" (no idea how it is called in english) is still in the romantic menu though, for sims who never kissed before.

The autonomous "pull someone's clothes/grope" interaction seems a little too prevalent. A girl wearing any revealing clothes acts like a magnet -everyone wants to uncloth her, including the majordome and other npcs, or people of both genders she never met. I haven't tested what happens with family related sims yet :)

It seems that a kinky mod pregancy can't be stopped using Nraas master controller : it stops, but a few sim minutes later, it starts again.

I've played for sometime with a sim house made to push as much autonomous kinky woohoo as possible, and it seems, though I can't be sure, that "super horny" sims are less interested in autonomously seeking satisfaction, either alone or with a sim, than the "very horny" ones, even if they have partners around that they are very attracted to, and have experience with. They'll prefer watching tv or talking to partners out of their gender preference than trying to initiate or join.

Otherwise, everything seems to work fine.

Ive also noticed the first kiss is missing. I don't usually use it but happen to see that today. I tried the horny fever and I agree, no one wanted my whore. They all just did something other than kinky. I even had her masterbate in town square in front of lots of sims including evil rapists and no one asked to join. They didn't even watch. Nowe on the pregnancy info never tried yet on ending it with nraas or at the hospital, however so far the miscarriage mod from lostaccount still seems to terminate the pregnancies. However this last update no one has removed any sims clothing. In last update it constantly happened.

Thank you all so much for your help. I was able to change the gender preferences to bisexual. Something else funny is happening thou. With the new 2.8 version, I can't control my cat or dog from a pet perspective. The sims can click on them but when I am them I can't click to the sims or each other. Crazy...I can select objects but not sims. Wierd, I feel like it my may have something to do with pet loving but I have that turned off. I already have sisters going at it and I don't need them sexing the pets too. Lol Now if the two pets could go at it. Then I would be all in. ???? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks

Hey guys, I'm having a new problem. I can't get ANY of my sims pregnant. I've had them Try for Baby multiple times and no one becomes pregnant, I have all of the things properly set up where I can do same sex try for baby but no one becomes pregnant. I even changed my chance but nothing. I had no issues a few weeks before the update. I even tried downloading a pregnancy mod that you can just click and make someone pregnant but the game doesn't recognize this either. I tried making them pregnant and then going into labor and all it did was say my sim was pregnant, turn them invisible and then the mod didn't read it as they were pregnant. They pretty much glitched out. Both of my sims are young adults so I don't understand why it doesn't work, I had no problems before. I've also tried this with multiple sims and it doesn't work. 

So, now none of my sims can have babies, none of the pregnancy mods work and the inseminate that oniki has doesn't work either. :/

Woah I just had a crazy load of errors that I'm not even sure are kinkyworld related.

Lost control of my sims, they turned invisible and can't do anything, they show up again if i click go there but they can't do anything other than that, npc sims also seem to be having problems but they're not turning invisible, and there's a constant barrage of error messages and notifications about random sims in town missing work.

Like several hundred error messages generated from mostly nraas register and storyprogression.

there were even errors for chipmunks

as far as i can tell the root cause of this is one of my sims deciding to cook hot dogs on the beach since it happened just as she was finished cooking

so guys, don't cook hotdogs on the beach, otherwise you end up in a crazy sim limbo being assaulted by error messages.

Seriously though could this be OKW fucking with storyprogression? I remember it had problems with register but I thought those were fixed.

edit: reloading the game brought back two of my sims, had to use resetsim on the other two but they're also back

not sure how many npc models have disappeared, the worker in the alchemy store was invisible but luckily OKW came in handy since her name was listed as a woohoo option and i managed to get her back using the resetsim command, haven't tried any other places in town, at least the errors stopped and the game is playable.

No idea what caused it, all I know is I'm never cooking hotdogs on the beach again.

my exhibition skill is 0 and i cant increase it. the green bar is maxed

i tried reinstalling KW or using an older version of it. tried Removing cache and starting a new game several times. tried using cheats. tried leveling with TV channel or just exhibition stuff and non of them works its still 0

i'm using KW + KW animations + overwatch and debugenabler

Wohoo skill works fine.

Guest Redabyss

Hi everyone, first of all Kinkyworld is amazing and works wonders for me, although I have two questions, one of which is a problem.

1) How can I make so that there is no rejection? It's a bit annoying.

2) For some reasons... my male Sim's penis is COMPLETELY black. I have cmar's penis, and it works correctly for not KW animations, but when I use it for KW, it turns black. Any solution?

Thanks in advance!

my exhibition skill is 0 and i cant increase it. the green bar is maxed

i tried reinstalling KW or using an older version of it. tried Removing cache and starting a new game several times. tried using cheats. tried leveling with TV channel or just exhibition stuff and non of them works its still 0

i'm using KW + KW animations + overwatch and debugenabler

Wohoo skill works fine.

There are now requirements to get the skill to level up.

for Level 0 to 1 you need to send a kinky selfie to another sim.

Hi everyone, first of all Kinkyworld is amazing and works wonders for me, although I have two questions, one of which is a problem.

1) How can I make so that there is no rejection? It's a bit annoying.

2) For some reasons... my male Sim's penis is COMPLETELY black. I have cmar's penis, and it works correctly for not KW animations, but when I use it for KW, it turns black. Any solution?

Thanks in advance!

1) Kinky > Settings > Debug > always accept  ON

2) you need change the Cmars penis to Version 2.

I've noticed in 0.2.8 rapists seems exceptionally finicky. 4/5 times when they come to my sim's house, they do the stupid sneak animation all the way up to her, then if she's doing literally anything besides just standing still (even just moving from point A to point B), they say "welp I gotta go!" and run off. She never receives any sort of "locked interaction" from it.

On the other hand, the locked-interaction "shark" actions seem to be iron-clad and unbreakable. No matter what my sim is doing, the low/high shark interaction always fires successfully. Nevermind that it's usually her own dad doing it.

Also, the school situation still seems finicky as well. Usually only about half the teens attending actually change into their uniforms, and half again of those actually attend class. Also, I get about half a dozen "the school bus will arrive in one hour" messages a day, regardless of whether or not my sim is in school at the time.

Also also, Oniki, since your blog is gone there's no reason to include the reference url in your pack anymore.

Also also also, I really think you (Oniki) should take the time to finally define strings for your (non-debug) interactions. It would make the mod about 300% more presentable if the end-user didn't see all the "kinky.dostuff.whatever.thing.whatsit.snorklefest.fuckballs" everywhere.

Also also also, I really think you (Oniki) should take the time to finally define strings for your (non-debug) interactions. It would make the mod about 300% more presentable if the end-user didn't see all the "kinky.dostuff.whatever.thing.whatsit.snorklefest.fuckballs" everywhere.

Lol!  Yeah, I agree.  I'm sure it's a pain for her, as English isn't her first language. But having the strings make actual sense helps with immersive play.  I wouldn't even mind if they were written in French, at least I'd be learning some kinky foreign words.

Awesome, thanks a milion! For some reasons, I had to click always accept OFF, then it started working.

One last question: how do I set complete nudity?

Not sure exactly on what your wanting but this mod allows you to set a certain clothing attire for a room or an entire lot. So you want a nude beach for example: place this sign mod on the community beach and ever sim who enters will be naked :)http://modthesims.info/d/477049

I try install this mode a few times, but never luck. Have anybody repack with this mode and all required things?

Have you deleted all older KW-files?

Have you deleted all your cache files?

Did you unzip the files?

Have you put the files into your documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3>mods>packages folder?

Is your game patched to 1.67/1.69?

Do you have all the animations you want?

After installing, did you wait for some minutes - KW has some kind of a startup sequence?

Did you get the top-right popup about KW?

Have you clicked your sim?