I have encountered a slight problem.

I made the mistake changing the settings for Blush When Aroused in MCM while looking at a character who was under the blush conditions I selected. Skyrim CTD'd and now whenever I load any save when I have Blush When Aroused activated Skyrim CTDs after loading. Just loading, black screen then desktop.

Could anyone help me fix this? 

I made the mistake changing the settings for Blush When Aroused in MCM while looking at a character who was under the blush conditions I selected. Skyrim CTD'd and now whenever I load any save when I have Blush When Aroused activated Skyrim CTDs after loading. Just loading, black screen then desktop.

That's a pretty weird circumstance.  To the best of my knowledge, changing menu settings doesn't generate a save file.  The behavior you describe sounds more like there is some dependency missing - perhaps accidentally un-checked in MO or whatever you use.  MO makes it pretty easy to identify those.  If I were experiencing such a thing, and could at least load a save file without BWA (or whatever mod seemed to be pivotal to the issue), I would do so, make a new save from that, and then see whether or not BWA could be reinstated afterward.  But I would also check logs for hints about what might be happening.  There's little other recourse.

That's a pretty weird circumstance.  To the best of my knowledge, changing menu settings doesn't generate a save file.  The behavior you describe sounds more like there is some dependency missing - perhaps accidentally un-checked in MO or whatever you use.  MO makes it pretty easy to identify those.  If I were experiencing such a thing, and could at least load a save file without BWA (or whatever mod seemed to be pivotal to the issue), I would do so, make a new save from that, and then see whether or not BWA could be reinstated afterward.  But I would also check logs for hints about what might be happening.  There's little other recourse.

Well, I managed to get it working. I just installed a newer version of the mod, overwriting all the older files. Mus have been something with my mod configuration. Thanks for the reply.

OK, I did a stupid thing... I was customizing the overlays on a follower and accidentally removed the facetints, and now can't get them back. is there any sort of a "reset" spell I'm missing? I tried the clean up option in MCM, but this didn't correct it. And trying to manually choose the overlays isn't an option, since they don't appear in the list. If not, then I'll try removing and reactivating the mod and see if that gets them back.

OK, I did a stupid thing... I was customizing the overlays on a follower and accidentally removed the facetints, and now can't get them back. is there any sort of a "reset" spell I'm missing? I tried the clean up option in MCM, but this didn't correct it. And trying to manually choose the overlays isn't an option, since they don't appear in the list. If not, then I'll try removing and reactivating the mod and see if that gets them back.

Customizing overlays as in using an external mod or resource?  Clean up won't reset blushes; mainly it was intended to counter the possibility of blush tallying going haywire, which was a problem I struggled with for many weeks.  What ought to work, however, is to turn off blushes for the given NPC and then re-enable them.  This means turning "Blushes appear on NPCs" to "No", and possibly also unlocking the NPC in question, assuming you had them locked.  I used to have a system in place which "maintained" blushes on NPCs so that if they somehow lost them, they would forcibly come right back, but this was an unneeded resource drain once things got stable.

I will note that this question ended up bringing to my attention a bug with the clean up function that I guess I should fix.

Pretty nice!

Just a question.

Any way to integrate CE into the main mod and just make the effects a toggle option(for those that dont want it) in a MC menu?

Its not a big deal but it's just for reducing the number of Esp. So i understand if its to much work just for that.

Either way very nice mod. Keep up the good work :D

Pretty nice!

Just a question.

Any way to integrate CE into the main mod and just make the effects a toggle option(for those that dont want it) in a MC menu?

Its not a big deal but it's just for reducing the number of Esp. So i understand if its to much work just for that.

Mod author answered that question here.

Pretty nice!

Just a question.

Mod author answered that question here.

Yeah i just read back a few pages and realized it. Thanks for responding tho ;)

Customizing overlays as in using an external mod or resource?  Clean up won't reset blushes; mainly it was intended to counter the possibility of blush tallying going haywire, which was a problem I struggled with for many weeks.  What ought to work, however, is to turn off blushes for the given NPC and then re-enable them.  This means turning "Blushes appear on NPCs" to "No", and possibly also unlocking the NPC in question, assuming you had them locked.  I used to have a system in place which "maintained" blushes on NPCs so that if they somehow lost them, they would forcibly come right back, but this was an unneeded resource drain once things got stable.

I will note that this question ended up bringing to my attention a bug with the clean up function that I guess I should fix.

Sorry, I was in racemenu 3.1.0 test (just released in expired's thread) which, if you don't know, has the ability to add tattoos, makeup, etc., via overlays.

Running the clean up disables blushes for NPCs, no? It says it does, and I had to re-enable them after running the clean up, but that didn't bring them back. I finally disabled the mod, ran script scalpel against the save, then re-enabled the mod. All good now, and I won't do that again.

Yeah i just read back a few pages and realized it. Thanks for responding tho ;)

For what it's worth, I will probably release a merged iteration in the near future for anyone who prefers things that way.  Doing so will involve making use of the older menu functions (because I have essentially used up all of the "room" available with the newer, faster method) but it's not a big deal in this case.

This will probably coincide with the next significant addition, which I will begin working on soon.

Running the clean up disables blushes for NPCs, no? It says it does, and I had to re-enable them after running the clean up, but that didn't bring them back.

This is likely due to the aforementioned bug which your original question brought to my attention.  Clean up doesn't currently fully work as intended.

very good and realistic mod, one of my few favourites; it worked best for me when chosing the low lines and setting it at very subtle

otherwise i had more like a bar like a warpaint. Unless i didn't get the right setting, i miss the blush at the top of the head or even

allover. But then again, the very subtle works very well for all types

Running the clean up disables blushes for NPCs, no? It says it does, and I had to re-enable them after running the clean up, but that didn't bring them back.

This is likely due to the aforementioned bug which your original question brought to my attention.  Clean up doesn't currently fully work as intended.

OK, thanks. I also noticed that it was actually increasing the number of face overlays in the nioveride.ini that "fixed" it. So this might be another bug, but the "default" overlay sometimes appears as "Default" and sometimes as "default" in racemenu. It seems to depend on whether you actually select the default overlay, in which case it will appear as "Default" in the overlays menu. Otherwise, the default overlay is listed as "default". So you might want to make sure you're checking for both cases in you script when looking for free slots. That might also be why BWA was unable to acquire the free slots it needed; I had set the overlays to "Default".

very good and realistic mod, one of my few favourites; it worked best for me when chosing the low lines and setting it at very subtle

otherwise i had more like a bar like a warpaint. Unless i didn't get the right setting, i miss the blush at the top of the head or even

allover. But then again, the very subtle works very well for all types

Pretty much all of the blushes I made available were either specifically inspired by those commonly found in anime / manga, or purposefully similar to past blush efforts from other modders.  In the former case, indeed, many blushes are basically just stripes across the face.  As you point out, such blushes can still be acceptable depending on their absolute visibility.  I will also point out that apart from the intensity of the blush, the hue can play a big part in whether or not a given blush can be perceived as acceptable.  It can be very important to tweak blush hue on a per-race (or even per-character) basis.  I've done what I can to make the mod flexible in this respect.

The idea of realism was not a goal, in strong part because there are surprisingly few solid examples of real-life blushes to be found, but also because of the frustratingly asymmetrical nature of Skyrim's face texture, which limited my patience with the idea of an "all over" blush.

I did not go out of my way to make it difficult for users to substitute their own blushes.  Anyone may feel free to do so.  Balancing two blushes for the sake of the sex flush effect can be tricky, though.

OK, thanks. I also noticed that it was actually increasing the number of face overlays in the nioveride.ini that "fixed" it. So this might be another bug, but the "default" overlay sometimes appears as "Default" and sometimes as "default" in racemenu. 

The actual texture file called "default" is in fact a blank texture resource provided by NiOverride and/or RaceMenu.  I use it to overwrite blushes as part of the blush removal process, which, like many things in Papyrus or scripting in general, can be a bit finicky until one finds personal solutions to little quirks.  SlaveTats makes a point of securing every enabled overlay for itself with its own texture called "blank".  The actual BWA blush overlays should be labeled "BWA_something_something", including the one I have called "Default" in the drop-down menu.

If increasing the number of face overlays was the solution, then BWA should at least have been informing you of the fact that the actor's face was oversaturated.  (Though it will not detect when you have overwritten slots it originally secured for itself.)

OK, thanks. I also noticed that it was actually increasing the number of face overlays in the nioveride.ini that "fixed" it. So this might be another bug, but the "default" overlay sometimes appears as "Default" and sometimes as "default" in racemenu. 

The actual texture file called "default" is in fact a blank texture resource provided by NiOverride and/or RaceMenu.  I use it to overwrite blushes as part of the blush removal process, which, like many things in Papyrus or scripting in general, can be a bit finicky until one finds personal solutions to little quirks.  SlaveTats makes a point of securing every enabled overlay for itself with its own texture called "blank".  The actual BWA blush overlays should be labeled "BWA_something_something", including the one I have called "Default" in the drop-down menu.

If increasing the number of face overlays was the solution, then BWA should at least have been informing you of the fact that the actor's face was oversaturated.  (Though it will not detect when you have overwritten slots it originally secured for itself.)

It was, which led me back here, which explained that the error was due to not being able to secure a tint slot (a better error message would be less confusing, BTW), which is what led me to increase the allowed face tint slots.

Thanks for the info about the default texture. I saw that from pulling apart the bsa, then resizing the texture from 256x256 down  to 32x32. I might even take it to 1 px.... it's a blank, and I'm trying to figure out why my game keeps dropping to such a low (single digits or just above) frame rates in first person view.

I'm trying to figure out why my game keeps dropping to such a low (single digits or just above) frame rates in first person view.

Is it the view or is it occurring after you access your inventory? I get a super slow 9 FPS regularly right after selling a lot of stuff or moving stuff to a container. Alt-Tabbing away from the game to the desktop and then back into the game clears it up but I haven't found a reason why it happens or a proper fix yet.

No, it's something that creeps in over time. If I start  a new character, I'm at ~45 outside and a pretty steady 60 indoors (vsync limit) in either 1st person or 3rd person views. But over the course of 5-10 hours of game play, I slowly drop to single digits in all locations. If I look up, the frame rate climbs back up to normal. If I do 2 player.sexchange commands in the console, the problem clears up until I either reload, or go to 1st person. Disabling ENB helps in that I go from single digit frame rates to the mid-teens, but that's all unless I do the sexchange, a setrace, or anything that resets something on my character. I also noticed that after I did the scroll reading at the timewound, the problem cleared up for awhile then as well, even across reloads. But it came back eventually.

I've also noticed that my frame rate will return to normal if my character isn't being drawn. So if I do a tfc and fly off somewhere my character doesn't get rendered, the frame rate returns to normal.

I've used your great mod for a long time now, still version 1.2 with SLA fix (i always avoid update version mid game unless there's a good reason :blush: ) and it always worked great, but since yesterday i start getting big fps lags, so i let papyrus write log, and i found those messages now:

[03/24/2015 - 04:58:41PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.UT() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.Main() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.OnUpdate() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?

They happen every two seconds... I have not change anything in my game beside switch skeleton to new one, i don't think that could be the reason BWA is suddenly having isssue right? Do you have any help how to fix?

@ Fredas: i understand and didn't realize first - now i didn't google for blushes, but as i remember, a blush starts subtle at the cheeks anyway

and maybe extends; not to mix with an anger blush what really flushes in no time even including ears

now that you point it out (few blushes to find on the net) i think it isn't that important how someone blushes, but rather THAT someone blushes,

so one realizes that the other one either is embarrassed or aroused or both [edit: so the appeal counts, after all]

so even if it wasn't your goal, you made it to present a possibility for realism as a side effect - thanx again ! By the way, i used the orange hue

I've used your great mod for a long time now, still version 1.2 with SLA fix (i always avoid update version mid game unless there's a good reason :blush: ) and it always worked great, but since yesterday i start getting big fps lags, so i let papyrus write log, and i found those messages now:

[03/24/2015 - 04:58:41PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.UT() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.Main() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (44000D62)].BWAroused.OnUpdate() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?

They happen every two seconds... I have not change anything in my game beside switch skeleton to new one, i don't think that could be the reason BWA is suddenly having isssue right? Do you have any help how to fix?

Oh sorry i think i found the reason :D   In the place i am currently in are Chaurus, and i recently toggle Chaurus option in BWA MCM menu.

But i only use Estrus Chaurus LLab, the original Estrus for Skyrim i don't have active, so i assume your mod wants to have Estrus for Skyrim, and that was causin issue maybe? 

Oh sorry i think i found the reason :D   In the place i am currently in are Chaurus, and i recently toggle Chaurus option in BWA MCM menu.

But i only use Estrus Chaurus LLab, the original Estrus for Skyrim i don't have active, so i assume your mod wants to have Estrus for Skyrim, and that was causin issue maybe? 

Correct.  It was a legitimate oversight on my part, fair and square.  I've already fixed it.  Next release will hopefully be soonish.

Incidentally, one logged error every couple of seconds really shouldn't have any effect on one's framerate.

Correct.  It was a legitimate oversight on my part, fair and square.  I've already fixed it.  Next release will hopefully be soonish.

Incidentally, one logged error every couple of seconds really shouldn't have any effect on one's framerate.

Yes you are correct, something else still gave me issue all through Mzulft, i have no idea what happens there... everywhere else the game runs fine. So it was totally not related to your mod, even with my Estrus error  :angel: