[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

While I have looked at all these explanations on how to mod this in, I'm sorry but it seems I either miss some prior knowledge that I would need to be able to mod this in or the explanations don't have in all the details.

So could someone please tell me how to make this work properly? For example, I used Texture Blender, but the step before it, I don't know exactly what I have to do.

"2. Use Photoshop, GiMP or paint.net and add the png's to the body."

How do I do this? Where can I find the body? I followed the body's installation steps and then I followed Aart's post (Which I cannot find), of course, with my faulty knowledge, I couldn't fully follow all steps, yet it worked for a bit but looked incomplete and is no longer working.

I would love if someone could take their time and give me a step-by-step explanation, thank you. (I don't know exactly where to find files, which files to edit, how to edit, etc, if you'd teach me it would help me tons)

While I have looked at all these explanations on how to mod this in, I'm sorry but it seems I either miss some prior knowledge that I would need to be able to mod this in or the explanations don't have in all the details.

So could someone please tell me how to make this work properly? For example, I used Texture Blender, but the step before it, I don't know exactly what I have to do.

How do I do this? Where can I find the body? I followed the body's installation steps and then I followed Aart's post (Which I cannot find), of course, with my faulty knowledge, I couldn't fully follow all steps, yet it worked for a bit but looked incomplete and is no longer working.

I would love if someone could take their time and give me a step-by-step explanation, thank you. (I don't know exactly where to find files, which files to edit, how to edit, etc, if you'd teach me it would help me tons)

First install this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Then this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1454-project-unified-unp/

And then this UUNP Special (03-12-15).7z   6.77MB.

And finally the TexBlend PNG.rar from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1720-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/

(You will have to add these to your Data\CalienteTools\Texturblend\Library\Body and Feet folder, colors to the color folder, normal to the normal folder, specular to the specular folder)

In this order.

Let us know when you are done and we continue ^^

And finally the TexBlend PNG.rar from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1720-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/

(You will have to add these to your Data\CalienteTools\Texturblend\Library\Body and Feet folder, colors to the color folder, normal to the normal folder, specular to the specular folder)

In this order.

Extremely helpful, thank you.  I'm still trying to work this out with no success, but I'm determined to get it eventually.  Going to reinstall and try it again.

On main page it mentions the required XPMSE and the textures of UN7B, plus the PNGs that go into your texture blender.

So you'd install

Meshes from Sevenbase, like Bombshell + for the meshes with the UN7B textures.  Realistic Force.  XPMSE.  HDT Physics Extended.  Then you'd install Bodyslide 2, Unified UNP v1.10q, UUNP special?  Then you would need to go into Texture Blender and "Blend" these things? (after sorting out the files, color > color - normal > normal - specular > specular)  I know it sounds bad needed a step by step instruction, but this process seems tedious.  One wrong step and no success.  I've used a lot of mods, but this one seems tricky. 

It's probably a better idea to not attempt this, but the GIFs posted really make you want this.

On main page it mentions the required XPMSE and the textures of UN7B, plus the PNGs that go into your texture blender.

So you'd install

Meshes from Sevenbase, like Bombshell + for the meshes with the UN7B textures.  Realistic Force.  XPMSE.  HDT Physics Extended.  Then you'd install Bodyslide 2, Unified UNP v1.10q, UUNP special?  Then you would need to go into Texture Blender and "Blend" these things? (after sorting out the files, color > color - normal > normal - specular > specular)  I know it sounds bad needed a step by step instruction, but this process seems tedious.  One wrong step and no success.  I've used a lot of mods, but this one seems tricky. 

It's probably a better idea to not attempt this, but the GIFs posted really make you want this.

If your gonna use BodySlide UUNP then you don't need to Download anything from here.

Bodyslide UUNP Special will create the body (with the vagina mesh and the xml assigned to the nif), hands and feet (up to you where to install the body depending on the race you use).

Bodyslide UUNP comes with the hdtVagina.xml (installs the xml in proper folder). 

Bodyslide UUNP also comes with TextureBlender and the files in the proper folders (up to you what textures to use and where to install).

You can use Either the TextureBlender to add the textures or install UN7B textures or use Photoshop/paint.net etc to add them to your body texture if you want to do it that way.

In this order.

I think.. in the new recent Bodyslide 2 update version  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

now.. have All in One, the Unified Project and UUNP Special udpate is aviable by default, not require Others mods/update, only a clean install of the new verion of Bodyslide 2

So you'd install

If your gonna use BodySlide UUNP then you don't need to Download anything from here.

Bodyslide UUNP Special will create the body (with the vagina mesh and the xml assigned to the nif), hands and feet (up to you where to install the body depending on the race you use).

Bodyslide UUNP comes with the hdtVagina.xml (installs the xml in proper folder). 

Bodyslide UUNP also comes with TextureBlender and the files in the proper folders (up to you what textures to use and where to install).

You can use Either the TextureBlender to add the textures or install UN7B textures or use Photoshop/paint.net etc to add them to your body texture if you want to do it that way.

In the next BodySlide update (v2.3a) not far away, I'll update the XML and probably the vagina weights.

Any suggestions for which of your hdtm.xml's and hdtVagina.xml's of yours to use and what to do with the vagina weights?

First install this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Then this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1454-project-unified-unp/

And then this UUNP Special (03-12-15).7z   6.77MB.

And finally the TexBlend PNG.rar from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1720-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/

(You will have to add these to your Data\CalienteTools\Texturblend\Library\Body and Feet folder, colors to the color folder, normal to the normal folder, specular to the specular folder)

In this order.

I think the new recent Bodyslide 2 update version  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

now.. have All in One, the Unified Project and UUNP Special udpate is aviable by default, not require Others mods/update, only a clean install of the new verion of Bodyslide 2

More or less, yeah.

So you'd install

In the next BodySlide update (v2.3a) not far away, I'll update the XML and probably the vagina weights.

Any suggestions for which of your hdtm.xml's and hdtVagina.xml's of yours to use and what to do with the vagina weights?

post-10854-Shake-Weight-gifs-I3pz.gif the Vagina Weight is very important, wating for the next Update on Bodyslide! :heart:

Ah yes, I had an older BodySlide ^^ never mind then.

I just finished this minor guide tho, just going to leave it here anyways. Might help somebody.

So you'd install

As a start you should have XPMSE installed. I am still using 2.44 and HDT PE, I have 14.28. Also get a hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, I am using Minou's at the moment. You don't need any body for now because you will get that from the UUNP Special pack using Bodyslide, for now just make sure you have your body textures installed.

If you have these, do the steps I mentioned above.

Once you installed all of those, go to Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ and run BodySlide.exe. You should see the same as here.

Select UNP HDT + Vagina from Outfit/Body, then choose anything you like from the Preset dropdown menu. Hold down CTRL and click on Build.

This will create your body into the Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder. If you don't hold down CTRL it will overwrite the default body you have in your character assets folder, but I don't like that option.

Now select Unified UNP Hands from from Outfit/Body, choose the same Preset from the dropdown menu, hold down CTRL again and click on Build.

Do the same with the Unified UNP Feet.

Now you should have 6 .nifs in your BodySlide folder, move those to your Character Assets folder. (Or to your Custom Race folder if you use any.)

Onto the vagina texture. Got to your Data\CalienteTools\Texturblend folder and run TexBlend.exe. Choose the same options as they are here, click on the Vagina texture you like, then on Preview, then finally Blend Images. This will add the vagina texture to the body texture you currently have at your character/female folder.

Next, select Normal from the Type dropdown menu and do the same as you did for the Color map. Then do this to the Specular map.

Nearly done, now you can go ahead and do what I mentioned here.

I can PM you or Btn2k the template and target meshes i use with meshrigger that may help.

Not much of the weights have changed (only slightly increased or decreased the 'Abs. Effect' here and there, not really noticeable).

I noticed when i looked in 3ds that the mesh weights from a bodyslide made body are reduced even more than the original (tbh have never tested a body made from bodyslide ingame to see if it really makes a difference with the lesser weights).

The weights on my template get reduced by meshrigger (from 0.42 -> 0.296, (0.42 being highest point)) then must be getting reduced again when Btn2k runs my finished meshes though meshrigger (0.296 -> 0.196(ish) ).

The xmls i can PM you what i'm using atm, but as always i keep changing and editing them and what might look good for some ppl, might not be for others.

The xmls i posted a few pages back, i didn't really get much feedback (well.. Vagina 2 i got a few and it has the most DLs)

Hdtm.xml i use is the one i posted (with the extra data in constraints i forgot to add).

HdtVagina.xml i use atm is a mixture of Vagina 2 and 3 (with some other edits).

Ps, I'll go over the meshes and xml quickly then PM them to you when done. 

In this order.

I'm done with these steps. 

Just uploading the xmls and Havok Object i currently use.

Take note:

These are intended for the more 'experienced modder' (knows where to install everything etc), don't download if you don't know what your doing!.

These files are not setup in the proper folders, would need to be installed manually.

The Hdtm.xml and the HdtVagina,xml may or may not be included in the next BodySlide Build (up to Cell or Btn2k to decide if they think which is best (forgot to mention this to Cell in the PM, hope you read this Cell :D)).

Ok files are:

1. Hdtm.xml is the same xml i posted a few days back, just now includes the data i forgot to add in constraints and some very slight adjustments (personally i think this is better than the original hdtm.xmls because the vagina doesn't 'stick or close' during 'Deep penetration' anims.

2. HdtVagina.xml is a mashup of Vagina 2 and 3 of the xmls i posted, some slight changes are:

a. The Linear and Angular Damping in Rigid Bodies.

b. Reduced Linear Limits in Constraints slightly.

c. Have added but reduced the data in Constraint Motors (Linear Motor only) trying to get a balance between smooth opening and closing while the vagina remains closed and doesn't sway during non sex anims and idles.

d. Changed the bone position in Joint settings from -2.000000 -> -2.780000 as when the Havok Object (collisions) get applied the vagina area moves up into the body slighty (opening is fixed), personally i think it looks better even during sex anims.

3. HdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is my custom xml, very basic, even though the hands and arms data is included they are not active and don't react to the breasts.

May not suit everyones tastes.

Contains no belly collisions.

Built around my custom weights for the body i use, so it may not look that good on other bodies (it will not work well with bodies that have the L/R Breast01 bones weighted to the body).

Is setup more for sex anims, may not suit ppl that like bounce during other non sex anims (mainly butt)

4. Havok Object i use has NiStringsExtraData, yes 'Strings' not string meaning two xmls are assigned to it (the vagina and Default xmls).

I don't have any xmls assigned to 'any' (female) body parts in the Nifs (only have the hdtm.xml assigned to the male genitials).

Un-equipping it removes the collisions to the breasts, butt and vagina, helps with 'Raging Vagina Syndrome' (though i very rarely have that problem).

I just equip it whenever i use any sex anims, un-equip it while running around killing stuffs (you don't really need those sort of collisions running around the world do you?, also helps with performance??)

My files.rar

Again intended for the more 'experienced modder' below:

Other things that might improve the look of the vagina, is go into the Nif and change the Has Normals from 'Yes to No' and 'BS Num Sets to 1' of the Labia/Vagina mesh (UUNP should already have this done, only applies to my meshes), might help with some lighting issues and/or color of the textures.

Ppl using UN7B textures could also go into the Nifs and go to 'Edit UV' and scale down the UV to better cover the whole vagina (mainly the back of the vagina), try 0.90 or 0.80 (backup your nifs first incase you don't like the changes).

Another way (and i do it) and if you don't like either the UN7B textures or the supplied png's (and use custom textures like me), is to take parts of what ever body texture you like and use that as the vagina texture (i think makes the vagina look like its part of the body, but it might depend on the texture you use).

Take each end of the texture around the vagina area and line them up, then go into your nifs to 'Edit UV's' and scale down the Labia to about 0.30 and move the 'UV' to the position you like, here is what i've done:

post-33558-0-61047100-1427671551_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-25585800-1427671554_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-80840000-1427671552_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-02539700-1427671547_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-34232100-1427671548_thumb.jpg

(i used part of the belly on the body specular map as the vagina specular map).

Anyways sry for the long ass post and please give me some feedback on the xmls if they have helped improve collisions for you or you think there is something that you have adjusted differently to me that you think is better for collisions.

Is there some sort of guide for beginners (to modding) on how exactly to use the Unified Project? The download page, and what little instruction exists there, looks incredibly intimidating...

Ok. I will explain right quick. 

1. Download Bodyslide and Install.

2. Download latest unified and install 

3. Download Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3 from within this thread somewhere and install.

If you are using MO, do it in that order, if you are using NMM, and I haven't used that in over a year, I think about the same order should work for you. 

4. Fire up Bodyslide, find the Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina and click that.

5. Find a body of your preference within the drop down list.  Edit the body how you like. 

Press build. Build hands and feet. 

Download the package from Daie, but ONLY USE THE HAVOK OBJECTS. Install those to your game, not the rest of the package. Well if you want to use Daie's jigglies you can, I don't use them myself, thus my instructions. Use whatever Jigglies you want. 

Now as to my next instructions, they are what I personally use and the cooch works fine for me. I use the latest Vagina.xml from Stevierage in my SKSE folder. But you can continue to use the one included in Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.3.

Fire up your game and have fun. 

Hope this helps.

-C

thanks for this but when i did this, women 's body is muscular and tbbp effect is shake more. i just want a vagina mod. what should i do ?

thanks for this but when i did this, women 's body is muscular and tbbp effect is shake more. i just want a vagina mod. what should i do ?

If you built a muscular body I suppose you would get a muscular body, but from what you have said it doesn't sound like you built a body at all. Also, those instructions are now obsolete, since bodyslide 2 was updated and you can use the UUNP Special built right into it and build a body from there. 

You very simply need to download the latest bodyslide and build a body from the UUNP Special dropdown menu as well as hands and feet. As to HDT objects, you can still use daie's if you wish, or use the one that Steveriage just uploaded today. The choice is yours. 

-C