[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Small update, nothing major.

Added Wolf/Dog Skeleton by TheOniNinja with a Collision xml, not the best but you can make adjustments to suit your needs.

Need to manually assign the correct HDT path to the appropriate Nifs Files.

Added My Files 2, just some small adjustments to the Vagina.xml and hdtm.xml. 

Two new dog Gifs.

Small update, nothing major.

Added Wolf/Dog Skeleton by TheOniNinja with a Collision xml, not the best but you can make adjustments to suit your needs.

Need to manually assign the correct HDT path to the appropriate Nifs Files.

Added My Files 2, just some small adjustments to the Vagina.xml and hdtm.xml. 

Two new dog Gifs.

Can you explain this a bit, please? Which files I have to touch with Nifsope? I supose that I have to add a NifStringExtraData with "Data\SKSE\plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" on the down line, but on the up line can't chose Havok Path or anything like that...

Thank you in advance! Your work is awesome!

Locate the dog and wolf nif files that have a schlong attacted eg: (Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog/wolf), depending on which mods you have installed that adds them (more nasty creatures etc).

Add the NiStringExtraData (just like you do for bodies) for both the dog and the wolf.

The xml is for both dog and wolf, even tho the xml has wolf in its name (you can change it if you want).

post-33558-0-50987100-1429491379_thumb.jpg

Locate the dog and wolf nif files that have a schlong attacted eg: (Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog/wolf), depending on which mods you have installed that adds them (more nasty creatures etc).

Add the NiStringExtraData (just like you do for bodies) for both the dog and the wolf.

The xml is for both dog and wolf, even tho the xml has wolf in its name (you can change it if you want).

attachicon.gifdog wolf.jpg

I think I have it, thanks a lot!

How do you actually install this?

its the same method for installing HDT by editing nif for the femalebody, except you are doing it on the erection models for dogs/wolves, and using the xml for wolves instead of the normal hdt body.

I don't think I've done that before. It hasn't already been done and packaged for a simple install?

How do you actually install this?

its the same method for installing HDT by editing nif for the femalebody, except you are doing it on the erection models for dogs/wolves, and using the xml for wolves instead of the normal hdt body.

I don't think I've done that before. It hasn't already been done and packaged for a simple install?

its basically the first part of the raging vagina fix. The reason why modders tend to not prepackage everything is:

A) time to make the mod and upload it

B) Force changes on a user(e.g when i made a similar guide in the UNPBO thread for raging vagina fix, I personally dont have a head.nif file because I use Racemenu, so I edit a different part). Just because I dont use one doesnt mean everyone who will download it is in the same boat

C) Gets around any illicit redistribution of mods. Some modders do not want their mod to be redistributed in other forms. Asking a user to do the manual part by downloading the original gets around this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1126065

this was a method learned early in the HDT process, and was picked up by other bodies, but of course not all bodies at the time had permission to edit and reupload it (as it will generally require permission) so a guide exists for those who want to use it themselves as this doesn't really violate and redistribution rules. Tis one of the basic things to learn for modding skyrim, respect the original modders wishes

@Antroxx41: I hope you can share vagina texture in pic 1. its look awesome

edit: scratch that it may have been different source

edit 2: I found the post (roughly under a year back)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-123014/?p=856361

Thank u so much.

@stevie : nice job man.... but i have a question: if we used hdtmalewolf.xml for werewolf, another animal..etc, we need adjust them skeleton??

(sr my english not good):o

@stevie : nice job man.... but i have a question: if we used hdtmalewolf.xml for werewolf, another animal..etc, we need adjust them skeleton??

(sr my english not good) :o

Each skeleton will need to have genital bones included for HDT to work with other animals, also the wolf.xml wouldn't work either as the bone name(s) wouldn't match, (you would need to change the name of the bone in the xml with JFF).

So, the wolf.xml could work with the werewolf but you need to change the bone name (Canine_Pelvis) of the xml to match the werewolf bone name.

I thought there already was a werewolf.xml, and i think its just using the hdtm.xml but renamed.

(sr my english not good) :o

Each skeleton will need to have genital bones included for HDT to work with other animals, also the wolf.xml wouldn't work either as the bone name(s) wouldn't match, (you would need to change the name of the bone in the xml with JFF).

So, the wolf.xml could work with the werewolf but you need to change the bone name (Canine_Pelvis) of the xml to match the werewolf bone name.

I thought there already was a werewolf.xml, and i think its just using the hdtm.xml but renamed.

XPMSE Werewolf already works with the default sos ones from humans, the werewolf skeleton has the exact same nodes, name,translation,rotation, scale and is fixed to have all nodes I could think off would be in any way necessary for collision and scaling to be compatible with human males/females.

Where can we find your XMLs for Dogs and Wolves HDT Vagina reaction, please ? :blush:

Where can we find your XMLs for Dogs and Wolves HDT Vagina reaction, please ? :blush:

Main download page called 'wolf and dog hdt'  :)

Hello Stevierage

I use UNPB I can use this Vagina v1.43?

The body will be 7B instead of UNPB.

You can DL the UUNP Bodyslide Special (follow the link on main page) and create a UNPB body with the vagina or go to nexus and DL the updated Bodyslide that includes the UUNP Special (uninstall Bodyslide first if you have an old version).

Jewelry.

The navel jewelry comes from AH1

The other jewelry is a mod from Krista for a different body (can't remember the name of the body or the jewelry, sry) and does not allow any conversions or uploads of said mod (i think there was a UNP version but was taken down as soon as it was posted, again i think..).

I think it has been updated on another site for the newer body by Krista.

I had used the very old first version and had converted it for myself to fit the UNPB body when i was using it a good while back including editing the mod by: adding new parts, removing parts, reshaping/move some parts, and retexturing parts.

I can't upload it due to permissions.

HDT.

If your talking about collisions with the vagina and if your using the 7B meshes and xmls from here, you should be getting the same 'setup' of the collisions of the vagina as i have.

If your talking about the collision and movements of the breasts and butt, i can't really recommend one.

1. You may have different taste/view to how the breasts and butt jiggle/bounce and look realistic.

2. As i use a custom body with custom weights, i have built my xml round those weights.

But if i had to recommend one, you could try Daiemonic's or Minou's xmls if you haven't already.

So I followed the suggestion and installed the bodyslide special version and rebuild the body in bodyslide. Now I have the problem, that the vagina gets distorted all over the place.

I had a hdt body installed before, does this change anything?

HDT for sevenbase UNP.

Do I need to uninstall that one first?

Oi, considering I'm rather late in hearing about this mod, is there a way to search this entire thread based on keywords?

First few pages I skimmed (just before my eyes nearly went on a Union Strike!) I didn't see anything about beast race compatibility. Would anyone be off assistance pointing me in the proper direction or will it work with cats lizards-n-stuff?

So I followed the suggestion and installed the bodyslide special version and rebuild the body in bodyslide. Now I have the problem, that the vagina gets distorted all over the place.

I had a hdt body installed before, does this change anything?

HDT for sevenbase UNP.

Do I need to uninstall that one first?

I don't really understand the question but here goes.

If you installed the 7B HDT Vagina from here then made a body in bodyslide and installed it, it should have over-written the 7B one.

The vagina distorting all over the place could be the 'raging vagina syndrome' ppl have experienced and there isn't much i can do about that and can only quote what might be the cause:

"vibrating vagina caused either by, collision shapes colliding that shouldn't, more than 60 fps/s, no frame rate/frame limiter set in enb, too many prerendered frames, other fucked up stuff like fucked up skeleton installations, bbp hkxes installed".

Oi, considering I'm rather late in hearing about this mod, is there a way to search this entire thread based on keywords?

First few pages I skimmed (just before my eyes nearly went on a Union Strike!) I didn't see anything about beast race compatibility. Would anyone be off assistance pointing me in the proper direction or will it work with cats lizards-n-stuff?

There is 'sort of' beast race support.

You would need to find space in the beast race body textures to add the vagina textures, then edit the UV in nifskope to coincide with the position of the vagina textures to get it to work. 

ps ,I could take a look at it but the results may not be what you would expect.

Edit: Just had a quick look at the textures for beast races.

The khajiit race should be fine to add the textures like normal with no nif editing but the Argonians 'Tail' texture is in the way and if you change the position of the vagina texture and edit the nif UV, it will affect the other races.

Edit 2: You can change the position of the textures and edit the UV in nifskope to work for all races.

Edit 3: The vagina textures need to scaled down to fit.

Beast race test.

Just threw this together very quickly.

1. You will need to have some knowledge of where the files go and use of either photoshop/paint.net or texblend.

2. Textures have been scaled down a bit so may not look that great.

3. Vagina textures and Nif UV has been repositioned. 

4. Should work for all races, provided you have applied the textures to all races.

5. Based of v1.43a (Blabba's HDT body weigh's).

6. Contains Body Nifs and textures in DDS and PNG format.

7. Again just a test don't download if you don't know what your doing.

beast race test.rar

Hey!

Is there any way to make hands collide with HDT Vagina? I ask because would be awesome for example on female solo masturbations or when male fingering her. I've tried adding hdtm.xml to femalehands and malehands nifs but don't work for me.

Thank you!

I was actually going to have a look at just 'HDTing' two of the fingers for masturbation anims but never got round to it. 

Hey!

Is there any way to make hands collide with HDT Vagina? I ask because would be awesome for example on female solo masturbations or when male fingering her. I've tried adding hdtm.xml to femalehands and malehands nifs but don't work for me.

I'm curious about this too. But, wouldn't having hdtm.xml and vagina.xml on the female body lead into a crash or bugs?

Hey!

I'm curious about this too. But, wouldn't having hdtm.xml and vagina.xml on the female body lead into a crash or bugs?

No crash, but it should bug. Or at least give weird results :D Like an perma open Vag.

Should be possible the enable Collision for the Vag with hands and vice versa.