[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

blablablabla

Hi could you maybe upload your bombshell.....????

Iggy

Yup, I just hope I didn't make any mistakes so keep some backup of your current body ! But it works well in my case, just the vagina isn't animated, going to check if the Havok physic can help !

Here's the file : (first time I ever share something since I'm not a modder xd) I can't remember where I got the body with 3D pubichair, but it was here on Loverslab. I didn't created anything, just edited some stuff like the pubichair (it's black because my character uses black hair).

EDIT: I installed the Havok Object but it's still not animated, other HDT related stuff work as usual though, I don't know why it doesn't work in my case. :-/

Vagina+Pubichair 7Bombshell.rar

blablablabla

Iggy

Yup, I just hope I didn't make any mistakes so keep some backup of your current body ! But it works well in my case, just the vagina isn't animated, going to check if the Havok physic can help !

Here's the file : (first time I ever share something since I'm not a modder xd) I can't remember where I got the body with 3D pubichair, but it was here on Loverslab. I didn't created anything, just edited some stuff like the pubichair (it's black because my character uses black hair).

EDIT: I installed the Havok Object but it's still not animated, other HDT related stuff work as usual though, I don't know why it doesn't work in my case. :-/

Thanks i think its gecko who made this with leito labia i had it earlier with demonhunters TBBP 7b but on some dreadfull skin maps/textures and have tried  with no luck to attach it to My HDT 7b no luck ,,,,as you, im no modder and stupid with the tools.

I try it out now

Iggy :heart:

blablablabla

Iggy

blablabla V.2

Thanks i think its gecko who made this with leito labia i had it earlier with demonhunters TBBP 7b but on some dreadfull skin maps/textures and have tried  with no luck to attach it to My HDT 7b no luck ,,,,as you, im no modder and stupid with the tools.

I try it out now

Iggy :heart:

Don't forget to tell me if it worked for you ^^

blablablabla

Iggy

Hey tried your bombshell and your right , dont work  and it kills my bouncing butt besides it was somthing more aestethic IMO, i was thinking about.

ScreenShot271.zip

Well back to topic (sorry guys)

Aye, I;m having trouble with this. It's just turning into a gaping, flapping hole, while idle and I don;t think it's working properly in action either. Hopefully someone is able to identify what's going on and kudos to those that got it to work, i'm mad jelly! :P

-snip-

Nice.

Will probably remove the vagina textures from the main DL and just add them as an optional DL.

Also will update and add a separate body with Belly node included in the mesh for ppl that wants it.

Was playing with UN7B meshes and got the pussy weights on it (used the mesh that had no vagina weights at all) and got the same affect as 7B HDT vagina, but the location of the vagina on UN7B is further back on the body compared to the 7B body with vagina mesh.

So i'll play around with it and try to move the weight painting back and see how it goes. 

So far your body is the best working UNP based body! Keep up the good work!

Was playing with UN7B meshes and got the pussy weights on it (used the mesh that had no vagina weights at all) and got the same affect as 7B HDT vagina, but the location of the vagina on UN7B is further back on the body compared to the 7B body with vagina mesh.

So i'll play around with it and try to move the weight painting back and see how it goes. 

Ah, it even gets better, there's lots of interest for fully working UN7B nether parts :)

Stevie, did you per chance already check out Unified UNP HDT+ (UN7B based)? If you wanna mess with UN7B, maybe do your work with the base shape from there? Would allow you to have a 7B shaped UN7B...

Or ìs your plan to add the current bones to UN7B mesh?

Stevie, did you per chance already check out Unified UNP HDT+ (UN7B based)? If you wanna mess with UN7B, maybe do your work with the base shape from there? Would allow you to have a 7B shaped UN7B...

Or ìs your plan to add the current bones to UN7B mesh?

I just used the meshes from the main file on that other site (nexus  :rolleyes:) and just added the pussy bones.

I noticed some problems with certain meshes from 'Unified' around the vagina area (crumpled meshes, mainly 7B) when i loaded them into 3ds (which reminds me, i need to take a screenie and let btn2k3 or cell know).

I am trying to use TexBlend (for the first time, might I add) and for some reason my TexBlend is not finding any source textures. Anyone who can help me out?

Btw, I am using MO, I added the TexBlend executable to MO and I'm starting it through MO.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out where to put the source files, lol. I must've been blind.  :D

Not to alarm folks, but someone in this thread is using an imagehost that's attempting to hijack browsers; you guys might wanna check your stuff with a competent AV program.

Detection, 2/17/2015 5:46:00 PM, SYSTEM, SYSTEM, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 93.174.93.20, 1900, Inbound

Good evening.

I'm trying Texture Blender method, but I met a problem. I do not think this suppose to happen, but not sure what should I do. Is there any way to move the vagina texture to proper location?

Maybe this was my problem all along... texture did not get loaded because it does not overlap with the body at the first place.

c0131052_54e41c7aa2506.jpg

Good evening.

I'm trying Texture Blender method, but I met a problem. I do not think this suppose to happen, but not sure what should I do. Is there any way to move the vagina texture to proper location?

Maybe this was my problem all along... texture did not get loaded because it does not overlap with the body at the first place.

c0131052_54e41c7aa2506.jpg

Svenchen is correct, that is the proper location.

But there should be 4-5 other different colors, also try 'UnpVaginaColor' non numbered one its perfect for Real Girls Texture which looks like you are using (UnpVaginaColor1 being the darkest - UnpVaginaColor5 the lightest). 

Well it's seems to work for me and all. But not with UNPB.. I'd really prefer UNPB really. Otherwise, great mod!

I've been lurking around this mod hoping that one day we get a UNPB or even just UNP variant too. Since most of the armor/clothes replacers I have revolves around those two shapes. 

Since there's a new version with belly nodes added I'm gonna give this a shot. :)

One question I have though is it possible to link the breast physics of this mod to have the same bounce effect as this mod?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37708-more-believable-hdt-breast-butt-and-belly-physics/ 

Does..anyone have a decent version of SG Female Renewal textures with the textures from this mod applied?I tried using texture blend but it fucks with the quality of the texture so much that the textures in the end look extremely horrid in comparison to source(i.e. the wet body specular is low quality).