Skyrim Modding Guide

Anyone else using Quick Loot? And if so have you noticed a more unstable game, crashes when for example going through your loot chests at home? Just had a crash going through my safes at the Undeground Bathouse, and it's not the first time. Note that I have several hundred items in these safes, I'm figuring that has something to do with it. I'm removing it for now.

In the process of updating a mod I just lost my 300 hours save, irretrievable because the mod I needed to revert back to now no longer existed, 95 % of Skyrim main game complete with only DLCs and mods remaining, and as of now, I am officially done with this shit. I just deleted Skyrim as well as my Mod Organizer folder, I'm done, goodbye. I'll be playing Dragon Age Inquisiton or The Witcher from now on until the Fallout 4 DLCs and new Survival Mode comes.

In the process of updating a mod I just lost my 300 hours save, irretrievable because the mod I needed to revert back to now no longer existed, 95 % of Skyrim main game complete with only DLCs and mods remaining, and as of now, I am officially done with this shit. I just deleted Skyrim as well as my Mod Organizer folder, I'm done, goodbye. I'll be playing Dragon Age Inquisiton or The Witcher from now on until the Fallout 4 DLCs and new Survival Mode comes.

What mod is no longer available ?? Sorry to hear your troubles. But i kind of feeling the same way about fallout 4. i got bored of it and now it is taking up a chunk of my hard drive space and i haven't played it for a few weeks now.

It's not like it's hard to redownload a game. I had F4 deleted now I'm redownloading it.

I'm reasonably certain it's a mod that changes the Aetherial Crown, which I am wearing for any save for the last 100+ hours. I updated the version I had installed in MO, then it started crashing every time I try to load that save, I go to Nexus and find that the version of he mod that I had installed no longer exists. But I'm done, I have already deleted both my downloaded mods, my own changes to mods, Skyrim, and all my saves, so no going back now anyway.

By the way a few days ago I tried changing from SOS Light to SOS Full, the result was that my game became massively unstable to the point of unplayability. I reverted to SOS Light, kept all other mods, game was rock stable again and I could play for 5+ hours with no issues. I do not recommend using SOS full for anyone.

Oooooo it was a hard time I guess ,,, there are times like this with Skyrim I feel your disappointment and anger but perhaps someone else could have this mod. I don't know what to say to cheer you up but I hope we will not lost your company from here.

I second that opinion.

What mod is no longer available ?? Sorry to hear your troubles. But i kind of feeling the same way about fallout 4. i got bored of it and now it is taking up a chunk of my hard drive space and i haven't played it for a few weeks now.

I just started playing a third go around with FO4 and believe me, you did not see all the content.  I am still finding new and thought provoking content.

For Fallout 4, here's what I'm waiting for primarily, coming sometime during next month probably.

Is the struggle of this world merely a pleasant game for you? Do you long for a more brutal take on a life lived post apocalypse?

If you answered "Yes and yes!", then Survival difficulty is for you!

Survival upends many of the rules of life in the Commonwealth for maximum challenge. For a full list of these changes, see below.

To enable Survival, press [Pause], select "Settings," then "Gameplay" and choose "Survival" from the "Difficulty" options.

Saving

Manual and quicksaving are disabled. To save your game, you'll need to find a bed and sleep for at least an hour. (Note; you get a sleeping bag item that allows sleeping in the field, but won't heal you like beds can).

Combat

Combat is more lethal for everyone. You now deal, but also take, more damage. You can increase the damage you deal even further with "Adrenaline" (see below).

Fast Travel

Fast Travel is disabled. If you wish to be somewhere, you'll have to physically travel there.

Weighted Ammo

Bullets and shells now all have a small amount of weight, which varies by caliber. Heavier items such as fusion cores, rockets, and mini-nukes can really drag you down.

Compass

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled, as enemies will no longer appear on your compass. As well, the distance at which locations of interest will appear has been significantly shortened.

Adrenaline

Survival automatically grants the Adrenaline perk, which provides a bonus to your damage output. Unlike other perks, the only way to increase your rank of the Adrenaline perk is by getting kills (hostile or otherwise). The higher your Adrenaline rank, the higher the damage bonus. Sleeping for more than an hour, however, will cause your Adrenaline rank to lower. You can check your current Adrenaline rank at any time in the Perks section on the Stat tab in your Pip-Boy.

Wellness

You'll find it difficult to survive without taking proper care of yourself. You must stay hydrated, fed, and rested to remain combat-ready. Going for extended periods of time without food, water, or sleep will begin to adversely affect your health, hurting your SPECIAL stats, adding to your Fatigue (see "Fatigue" below), lowering your immunity (see "Sickness" below), and eventually even dealing physical damage to you.

Fatigue

Fatigue works like radiation but affects your Action Points (AP) rather than your Hit Points (HP). The more Fatigue you've built up, the less AP you'll have for other actions. The amount of Fatigue you've accumulated is displayed in red on your AP bar.

Sickness

A compromised immune system and a few questionable decisions can end up getting you killed. Eating uncooked meat, drinking unpurified water, taking damage from disease-ridden sources, such as ghouls and bugs, or using harmful Chems all put your body at increased risk for various ill effects. When you are afflicted with an illness, a message will appear onscreen. You can view specifics about your current illnesses by navigating to the Status section on your Pip-Boy's Data tab and pressing [RShoulder] to view your active effects.

Antibiotics

Antibiotics, which can be crafted at Chem Stations or purchased from doctors, heal the various effects of sickness.

Bed Types

The type of bed you're sleeping in determines the length of time you are able to stay asleep. A sleeping bag will save your game and may help save your life when you're desperate, but it will never allow for a full night's rest and the benefits that come with it.

Crippled Limbs

Crippled limbs will no longer auto-heal after combat and will remain crippled until healed by a Stimpak.

Carry Weight

Exceeding your carry weight reduces your Endurance and Agility stats and periodically damages your legs and health. Think of your back!

Companions

Companions will no longer automatically get back up if downed during combat and will return home if abandoned without being healed.

Enemy and Loot Repopulation

Locations you've cleared will now repopulate enemies and loot at a significantly slower rate.

It's not like it's hard to redownload a game. I had F4 deleted now I'm redownloading it.

I'm reasonably certain it's a mod that changes the Aetherial Crown, which I am wearing for any save for the last 100+ hours. I updated the version I had installed in MO, then it started crashing every time I try to load that save, I go to Nexus and find that the version of he mod that I had installed no longer exists. But I'm done, I have already deleted both my downloaded mods, my own changes to mods, Skyrim, and all my saves, so no going back now anyway.

By the way a few days ago I tried changing from SOS Light to SOS Full, the result was that my game became massively unstable to the point of unplayability. I reverted to SOS Light, kept all other mods, game was rock stable again and I could play for 5+ hours with no issues. I do not recommend using SOS full for anyone.

If you started crashing when loading that certain save, this is usually indicative of the save becoming corrupt, usually due to updating/installing or uninstalling mods mid playthrough. The solution if you had not deleted your stuff would be to load a previous save (one that does load in) then load the save that doesn't work.

Also if you haven't emptied your recycle bin you can still get everything back.

Why do you not recommend SoS full ?

I run the full version and I have zero issues, perhaps the issue(s) you were experiencing were simply down to updating mods during a play through either that or you had too many scripts running from other mods.

If you started crashing when loading that certain save, this is usually indicative of the save becoming corrupt, usually due to updating/installing or uninstalling mods mid playthrough. The solution if you had not deleted your stuff would be to load a previous save (one that does load in) then load the save that doesn't work.

Also if you haven't emptied your recycle bin you can still get everything back.

Why do you not recommend SoS full ?

I run the full version and I have zero issues, perhaps the issue(s) you were experiencing were simply down to updating mods during a play through either that or you had too many scripts running from other mods.

Sorry dude, wrong tree,  thanks for trying to help but I'm way way way more advanced at this than you seem to think I am. Go to the first page and read please. I am the author of this stickied guide which also involves recovering savegames and mention what you said and a hell of a lot more.

None of the saves could be loaded from a clean save (a new save in the Live Another Life cell), I tried dozens and could only load a save when it involved going back about 100 hours of gameplay, presumably back to before I put on the modded version of the Aetherial Crown that no longer exists. Redoing 100 hours of gameplay was a  no go in a completionist playthrough aiming to get everything vanilla done, so I'm done.

SOS Full has a massive strain on your system, you do not notice it because your load order is simply just not advanced enough. Come back when you are in the 8000 scripts and 150k script instances level. In such a situation SOS Full had a MASSIVE impact on my game, greater even than a mod like Lover's Comfort that is supposed to be very intensive, it was nothing compared to SOS Full.

Whoa whoa wait a minute, I never said your weren't advanced at fixing stuff, I was offering advice to what I saw as someone with a problem that was seeking a solution. Whether you know 10x more than me or everything there is to know about something it does not make you exempt from making mistakes, as is evident from your mistake of not keeping a backup copy of the file you upgraded.

I have run SoS full since I found out about the mod and I don't run into issues, how can you accurately speculate anything about my load order or how many scripts and script instances I may be running ?

I run almost as high as the amounts you listed (and I still have more mods to install - on a test save right now) and everything is smooth as silk, the only issues I get is with Steam and it's useless updates and enb's

nevertheless I thought I might be able to help what I believed was a fellow gamer in need of assistance,

No problems here though, all good. :)

And it is appreciated, but really I know all this given all of it was mentioned on the first page. Yes I can still make mistakes, half the reason for writing this stuff was to be able to reference it myself and open it later on, things like the ini settings or when I return to Skyrim in a year or so.

To find out your amount of scripts running, make a save first, then use this; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? open up your save, it will list the number of scripts you have in your game, and the number of script instances, which will probably be in the 80-120k at least, mine was about 145-150k.

This isn't something debatable, I have the same results from several users of this guide as well as Fishburger, author of Sexlab Aroused and one of the best scripters on Lover's Lab who refuses to use SOS Full himself. SOS Full uses vastly more resources than something that makes 30 NPCs at once in the same room go around and start sex scenes randomly (which I had in my game that I lost and which ran with less strain than SOS Full).  Stability of your long term game (as in a game you play for like a level 100 character with slow progression doing tons of quest mods rather than just a sex adventure, it's fine if you plan on dumping your character after a few dozen hours of playing your sex mods, as many users of Lover's Lab do) goes up MASSIVELY by dumping SOS FUll and using SOS Light or a static dick like Favoredsoul's meshes.

As for emptying out my recyclin bin... my Skyrim + Mod Organizer install was on over 250 GB, well over half my 500 GB Games SSD's storage, and more than all my other 11 installed games put together. Even if it was possible for the bin to hold something that big, I would have had to delete it just to install more games.

Hey guys!

Long time no talk! I've been pretty busy doing boring things, but I started playing Skyrim again! And I probably did something wrong, but my High Heels don't seem to work as they did. Perhaps it's because I updated the skeleton to the latest version, or didn't properly patch the bodyslide, but something is doing it, woops! Is there some way for me to test what's up and get back to you boys?

Open up the mod that should have the high heels in TES5Edit, scroll down it's list and see if it has the High Heels mod as a master, then head to where the High Heels script should be and see if it has been implemented properly. And then delete it from the mod, clean masters, and make it use NiOveride High Heels instead, vastly more stable and basically zero effect on your performance and stability, feel free to put it on every female boot in the game inclduing in crowded cities and battlefields.

Head over to this page and check out the youtube videos there for instructions; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?

I am sorry to hear this! I just found this guide when I decided to get back into modding after a year or so of not playing. I'm still going through the guide at the moment and yet I don't want to find myself in this exact same situation. So any idea how others like myself could avoid this?

Yeah; do as I say not as I do; never update a mod mid play unless it's one that will prevent you from playing if you do not update it. Never change your load order mid play at all, figure out your load order, you can add to it if you are below the max plugins but you can't change what you have or take out what you have, do that and you will be fine.

Some thoughts on World's Dawn and Enemy Enhancer, both by 3jiou, who also created Forgotten Magic.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73094/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69233/?

Both of these mods looked great, to the point that even though I had a pretty good guess at the end result I tried them anyway.

Both worked very well as difficulty enhancers. World's Dawn sets up your enemies with their own magic gear, and if you run asis with the switches recommended by the mod author will let them use all of the enchantments on that gear. More, if you check the option in the MCM menu, World's Dawn gives enemies RPG style stats in the same way it gives them to you. Fighter types do massively more damage with weapons, and can take more punishment. Mages cook you with spells. Mixed classes do everything a little better. I was getting repeatedly owned by enemies I could normally walk through without paying attention. 

Enemy Enhancer is more of the same. It lets you decide, within limits, which classes of enemies get bonuses, how much of a bonus they get, and what special defenses they gain. Unlike other difficulty mods, these changes increase toughness not just against you the player character, but against everybody. No more hiding behind your companions and summons. If you've decided that Dragons get 10x Damage, even giants will go down fast. It's a thing of beauty. 

And both mods are guaranteed to crash my otherwise stable game, which makes me sad. World's Dawn at least uses a cloak spell, and Enemy Enhancer may do so as well. Both up the demand on papyrus significantly. In indoor combats with only a few opponents, the crashes are rare enough to put up with. In outdoor combats, or combats with large groups of enemies, it's crash city every damn time. 

So, beautiful mods if you're only running a very light load order. Fail if you're trying to run an insanely modded out game. 

Actually I used both of them for 50+ hours on my heavy game with all Wenches, extra spawns from ASIS, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Eager NPCs, etc. No problems at all. I had some initial crashes, but when I waited a little bit basically (did non-intensive things for a few game days) then it worked fine.

Actually I used both of them for 50+ hours on my heavy game with all Wenches, extra spawns from ASIS, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Eager NPCs, etc. No problems at all. I had some initial crashes, but when I waited a little bit basically (did non-intensive things for a few game days) then it worked fine.

I suspect your game was much more stable than mine, despite the work I've done to fix that.

I even recently took out SexLab Aroused Redux. Unless SLEN or Mia's Lair get significant updates, I doubt I'll be putting it back in.

Aroused is actually a LOT more resource friendly than I thought it was. Extremely little impact on your system overall. I was using Aroused, Lover's Comfort and Eager NPCs without any real issues, some lag if I started a orgy with SLEN in the underground bathouse (which was over capacity; all possible beds filled with Amorous lovers including Aela filling the wife spot in the master bedroom, all guards switched with bijin, and Lydia and Serana always following, + 2 summoned wenches to serve drinks and 1 merchant wench, all of them were wearing NiO high heels as well and HDT bodies + 3 adopted children) but no real issues.

Aroused is actually a LOT more resource friendly than I thought it was. Extremely little impact on your system overall. I was using Aroused, Lover's Comfort and Eager NPCs without any real issues, some lag if I started a orgy with SLEN in the underground bathouse (which was over capacity; all possible beds filled with Amorous lovers including Aela filling the wife spot in the master bedroom, all guards switched with bijin, and Lydia and Serana always following, + 2 summoned wenches to serve drinks and 1 merchant wench, all of them were wearing NiO high heels as well and HDT bodies + 3 adopted children) but no real issues.

How demanding is Sexlab Defeat? 

At the moment, I'm getting absolutely no crashes. I do miss SLEN. The only mod I'm running that I know is unstable is Rigmor of Bruma (which has a number of bad mod interactions detailed on the page). I'm running Amorous Adventures and Defeat for sex content in the game, but would gladly get rid of Defeat if I could get Aroused Redux and thus SLEN and Mia's Lair back into my load order without issues. 

Here is my current load order, if you feel like taking a look:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.2b]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]
07  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
08  hdtHighHeel.esm
09  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
0A  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
0B  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0C  SGHairPackBase.esm
0D  EFFCore.esm
0E  ApachiiHair.esm
0F  TERAArmors.esm
10  WinterholdDestruction.esm
11  MFVM.esm
12  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
13  Inn Girls Resources.esm
14  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
15  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
16  mannyBlackRock.esm
17  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
18  Raven UKC.esm
19  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
1A  Differently Ebony.esp
1B  FNIS.esp
1C  KS Hairdo's.esp
1D  Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
1E  UIExtensions.esp
1F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
20  SexLabDefeat.esp
21  FISS.esp
22  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
23  SGHairPackAIO.esp
24  SkyUI.esp
25  RenHair.esp
26  LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
27  WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
28  WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
29  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
2A  MergeQuest.esp
2B  MLU.esp
2C  Rigmor.esp
2D  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
2E  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
2F  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5DGDB]
30  ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
31  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.17]
32  MergeTweaks.esp
33  XPMSE.esp
34  Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
35  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
36  PfiffysArmorAddon.esp
37  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.03]
38  Rebirth Monster.esp
39  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
3A  Immersive Wenches.esp
3B  Deadly Wenches.esp
3C  MergeERSO.esp
++  MoonGlow.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
3D  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
3E  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
3F  Purity.esp
40  MergeSpells.esp
41  IcicleValley.esp
42  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
43  OlArrowKnee.esp
44  DBM_ASM-2016.esp
45  MergeAesthetics.esp
46  Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
47  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
48  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
49  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
4A  Holidays.esp
4B  Immersive Weapons.esp
4C  Lore Weapon Expansion.esp  [Version 1.3]
4D  aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
4E  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
4F  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
50  EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp
51  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
52  Tera Armor Level List.esp
53  WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp
54  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
55  Inigo.esp
56  MtPeril.esp
57  Cloaks.esp
58  CFTO.esp
59  LC_immersiveLoot.esp
5A  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
5B  DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
5C  aedric ritual remake.esp
5D  DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
5E  Colorful_Magic.esp
++  Moar Deadly Wenches.esp
5F  EFFDialogue.esp
60  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
61  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
62  OMageReplacerPack.esp
63  Hateful Wenches.esp
64  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
65  DA_Skyship.esp
66  DBM_DASkyship_Addon.esp
67  Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
68  Provincial Courier Service.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
69  BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp
6A  BlackreachRailroadNew.esp
6B  BGtheCapturedFairies.esp
6C  TCoW Improvement.esp
6D  DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
6E  MergeArmor.esp
6F  FalmerBikini.esp
70  ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
71  BGtrophyHeads.esp
72  AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
73  Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Always-.esp
74  SeranaDialogEdit.esp
75  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
76  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
77  Immersive Jewelry Cloaks Patch.esp
78  Forgotten Wenches.esp
79  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
7A  RaceMenu.esp
7B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
7C  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
7D  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
7E  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
7F  BGsomethingFishy.esp
80  Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
81  Wintermyst - Increased Damage.esp
82  DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Addon.esp
83  CRF_LotB_Patch.esp
84  Sac Sevenbase Armor Mergers.esp
85  ribeable-broom.esp
86  Purity_CourierService_patch.esp
87  ZazResources.esp
88  SLAnimLoader.esp
89  SLALAnimObj.esp
8A  Dread Knight Weapon Set for Hateful Wenches.esp
8B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
8C  The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
8D  CACO_LegacyoftheDragonborn_Patch.esp
8E  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
8F  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
90  CACO-Ordinatored.esp
91  Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
92  DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
93  SimplyKnock.esp
94  Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
95  Apocalypse - Dragonborn Staff Crafting.esp
96  MergeMonsters.esp
97  AddItemMenu.esp
98  MergeUtilities.esp
99  MergeBeauty3.esp
9A  VNPCExtras.esp
9B  TESV MergePatch.esp
9C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.1]
9D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
9E  ASIS-Dependency.esp
9F  ASIS.esp

Only issue I have had before with Defeat is being locked in a defeated state and not be able to get up or recover if say knocked out by a City Guard or the like. However I have never used Defeat in a game I would otherwise call stable (that is I have always used it on games playing female characters using other mods I would call unstable, including SOS Full), I generally prefer Submit instead, which while it is supposed to be unstable I have never had any issues with.

08  hdtHighHeel.esm - kill it, just get rid of it, outdated, scrub all your high heels off the requirement and install NiO high heels instead on them. Which you are free to put on the boots worn by Hateful Wenches and not notice much difference.

0A  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm - not a good mod, looks terrible. This is not what you asked for however, sorry, this has nothing to do with stability at all. It just looks terrible and all the hairs are in other packs anyway.

I realize both of these are due to UKC mods, but consider dropping them honestly. Not to say anything bad about the Cid, who is awesome, but they are dated by now, and when he comes back he's going to toss them out entirely. Basically deciding that was pretty much what made him decide to put off Skyrim for a very long time in the future and do other games like the Dragon Age games first that will take far less effort going in before he can actually play them. More to it, I am not sure but some instability may be there simply because of the very large amount of extra models and stuff put into your game, and don't you play male characters anyway and won't be able to use 90 % of the armors in his Raven?

33  XPMSE.esp Not many will like this, least of all Groova... but get rid of it. Specifically, get rid of anything but the Skeleton nif files. This runs a scanner checking for the skeleton on everything nearby and adjusting for weapon positons and such, and was just really bad for my system, so unless you really really need the weapon positions, drop the ESP and hide everything but the skeleton files. Either revert to an old XPMSE version (the last of the 2. series, note that I gutted that the same way to be sure) or gut this one. Note that you may want to keep a backup save before you do this, as this may kill your save from killing the SKSE co-save, not entirely sure but around when I did it I lost a character and never determined the real cause. Also note that this has the side-effect of killing the SOS Racemenu plugin as that needs XPMSE plugin to function, hence why revert to the last 2. instead, however the last SOS Racemenu change you did will stick to your character, it just means you need to reenable the full mod if you want to change anything, you also get various other Racemenu sliders elsewhere you may now associate with the Racemenu mod that will be gone after dropping XPMSE plugin, but same goes with the schlong, any changes you made to your character will stick.

36  PfiffysArmorAddon.esp Note that I had stopped using Raven when I started using this. 90 % of it's resources is in Raven according to UKC; it was one of the main mods he looked at for remodels of outfits. Use one or the other. Preferably this due to what I said before, since this ends up on NPCs, especially if you are still SevenBase.

37  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.03] - this goes with what I said before, I am not 100 % certain but some of your instability may be from the large amount of items in your game. Adding all of the items in this to all of Raven and Morrowloot and Legacy and CACO and yeah... you may be looking at overloading that 32 bit game engine.

Note that I was not using CACO on my last play. I can't really say how stable or unstable it is, I have heard conflicting reports, but many say it's still to young a mod compared to it's sheer size for now. Plus I just found Ordinator's vanilla Alchemy tree plain more user friendly and easier to use overall.

I can't speak to your merged mods either, but they probably add to the whole too-much-stuff issue. Err, actually I did not see

For now I would try gutting XPMSE and at least not using anywhere the high heels mod and see if that ups stability. If it doesn't, look into getting rid of item mods, reduce the amount of stuff in your game, see if that helps. If it doesnt... well then you can disprove my too-much-stuff theory. I would get rid of the Bad Gremlin mods and Great Treasure Hunt to begin with, I would turn off Defeat (its got a function to disable the mod in the MCM I think? Just try that for now) as well and see if that helps with stability, because it won't be checking all combatants if they want to try to rape whoever they are beating up, including summons raping other summons rather than killing and despawning them.

Also your load order is a little ugly. Like your TES5Merged (and it should be called exactly that becuse that is what LOOT recognizes and that looks like a LOOT-ed load order) should be placed AFTER your LAL, merged and bashed patches always goes last. In general remember that LOOT does not know your actual load order, it only knows certain rules for certain mods, it will look for record conflics for some and will sort many mods alphabetically when there are better placers for it.

I would also move things a bit like this; all UI mods goes to the top below the ESMs (put the hair and cosmetic mods here as well, if they are being overwritten by anything it's bad edits that are being overwritten, edits that should not be in a cosmetic mod) as well as any mods that add textures or the like such as TRHD and mods that add new locations, put all of Kryptopyr's mods up here as well EXCEPT for CACO which needs to be fairly low on your load order (open it in xEdit and see it's changes and red names for a better insight for a good place) then you follow with gameplay changing mods (Ordinator, Wenches, etc), then mods that add new items and gear to the game, then you put mods that chage mods already in the game, I would put both MLU and Legacy here (you have them too high) and all of their patches collected, then "place this mod low on your load order" type mod mentioned as such in their description, then NPC and follower mods which break very easy from overwrites, then LAL, then TES5Merged.esp and Bashed Patch, 0.esp and any SkyProc patches, then last the ASIS plugins, which you of course have updated inis for? You should also try to put Revenge of the Enemies and Combat Evolved as low on your load order as possible, some mods assuming vanilla combat routines may overwrite them easily due to their unscripted nature. Also note that if you updated to Revenge of the Enemies 2016, you will want to check out the patches site for it; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73369/ Note that the majority of these patches can be manually merged into the parent mods easily.

Now while this is for a totally different game using different rules, the TTW load order rules apply partially to all Gamebryo/Creation Engine games, and could be something to try to follow initially; https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/load-order-general-guide I am not entirely sure abotu the weather mod at the end thing as I never had issues with weather mods and so that may be a Gamebryo vs Creation Engine issue, but look at Purity in xEdit and compare.