Skyrim Modding Guide

Load order priority I can't tell, you have to know that by looking at your own mods and using MO's tools as I described to look for conflicts and what gets overwritten. Fire LOOT first, then run a TES5Merged and see if something important is being overwritten, if it ends up in the Merged overwritten from something you want (optional texture for artifact, enchantment for artifact, appearance for NPC, alchemy item properties, etc) then change their load order until you get something right, or drag and drop between categories to fix it.

The iLuvLoading mod is back on Nexus and with 11 new screens if anyone is interested. Apparently he had a permission / credit issue which he has now resolved.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72844

Thanks a lot.

And on a side note... god fucking damn I have no idea how many times I have wanted to get rid of Mod Organizer permanently. For all the good stuff it does it does so many moronic things it's painful. It's aweosme if you don't know how to mod or use proper load order and such but if you actually know these things, you will struggle more with mod organizer than you will your load order.

Basically MO desperately needs the ability for users to customize it, to tell it not to sort this and this regardless of wahtever the fuck else, never ever put patches above the mod it's trying to patch (one of my saves actually broke dead because MO at soem point decided Legacy of the Dragonborn needed to be on space 1000+ and it's patch needed to be on space 100 ish). I have so many times wanted to murder the makers for inputting things clearly meant only for fucking morons with no way to disable them when MO already mainly works for advanced users.

Hello, I am fairly new to loverslab and modding skyrim. 

I've gotten all my mods to work for the most part on my own and with the help of everyones posts on loverslab and nexusmods.

However now my game is CTD and I can't figure out why even with all the troubleshooting I have done.

I don't seem to really crash anywhere in particular.

I am using mod organizer and I have all the addons and unofficial patches and such. 

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. 

I've gotten all my mods to work for the most part on my own and with the help of everyones posts on loverslab and nexusmods.

However now my game is CTD and I can't figure out why even with all the troubleshooting I have done.

I am using mod organizer and I have all the addons and unofficial patches and such. 

Most likely you have not set up your ENBoost and SKSE.ini correctly, and you (or rather your game from Skyrim's horrible management) are running out of memory. Look to the first page of this thread please and try setting those up, then see if you are still crashing. If you are then you have something serious going on, either a conflcting texture or mesh draining all your VRAM and crashing you regardless, or (more likely) you are havign scripting issues, in which case I need to see your whole load order. If it doesn't stabilize with ENBoost and SKSE.ini post your load order.

Skylasskyrim, maker of the Sky series of companion compilations, has released a skin textures mash up that looks pretty good. I often use her companions and the NPC visual transfer tool to replace the appearances of vanilla NPCs. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72617/?

Noticed it earlier today, skin is already slated to be a part of All-in One HDT Pussy mega-mod for v4 with then working vag.

Got this quote on Sex Slaves forum

There's been saying at r/skyrimmods/ that Immersive Citizen - AI Overhaul eats massive amount of memory that never gets cleared kinda like if it hijacked portion of the memory. Thought I would mention it as it kinda applies to Badly Behaving Mods section.

Does anyone know if this is true?

There's been saying at r/skyrimmods/ that Immersive Citizen - AI Overhaul eats massive amount of memory that never gets cleared kinda like if it hijacked portion of the memory. Thought I would mention it as it kinda applies to Badly Behaving Mods section.

Not sure if this is true, but here is the Reddit thread (I think). From my own observation, while I did like all of the restored scenes, I was definitely crashing more and finding more broken mod quests with ICAO in my load order. The most frustrating thing was that massive delay the first time you start a save with it installed. I re-start, well, a lot. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3wraj4/now_that_the_hype_has_died_down_whats_the/

Dunno if its true..best not too find out ...don't use it lol.  Btw i keep reading posts that Cell Stabilizer shouldn't be used too.

Can't comment because I never tried it, I don't use things with that low version numbers that are obviously alphas or betas, I've learned better.

Cell Stabilizer or Stable Ugrids to Load which I recommend on the front page (which needs updating) has been foudn to contain a memory corruption thing, over time it might cause memory corruption and cause the game to never be able to load again.

Can't comment because I never tried it, I don't use things with that low version numbers that are obviously alphas or betas, I've learned better.

Cell Stabilizer or Stable Ugrids to Load which I recommend on the front page (which needs updating) has been foudn to contain a memory corruption thing, over time it might cause memory corruption and cause the game to never be able to load again.

I just learned over the Weekend the hard way about the memory corruption thing as i was having no luck saving in one of my games- console save would crash, auto save would crash, ordinary save would crash. The game would load just fine just couldn't save it. During one of my attempts to save in game the game crashed- it crashed but this time Windows Out of Disk space error came up.

I forgot i left papyrus log on...went to check on Papyrus0, Windows reported Papyrus0 file size as being 89.9 Gigabytes...not megabytes but Gigabytes in size. Previous Papyrus logs which were surprisingly huge in size themselves.

Pdt Save game cleaner was reporting on errors from Minty Lightening earlier, so i ended up yanking Cell stabilizer, Minty Lightening and found an earlier save that would allow me to Save game  and proceeded from there.

Not sure if that's a definition of a memory corruption or not but goes to show to me anyways that Skyrim is one big bug fest after 4 years.

P.S. Jaxonix Utilities got the boot too

I just learned over the Weekend the hard way about the memory corruption thing as i was having no luck saving in one of my games- console save would crash, auto save would crash, ordinary save would crash. The game would load just fine just couldn't save it. During one of my attempts to save in game the game crashed- it crashed but this time Windows Out of Disk space error came up.

I forgot i left papyrus log on...went to check on Papyrus0, Windows reported Papyrus0 file size as being 89.9 Gigabytes...not megabytes but Gigabytes in size. Previous Papyrus logs which were surprisingly huge in size themselves.

Pdt Save game cleaner was reporting on errors from Minty Lightening earlier, so i ended up yanking Cell stabilizer, Minty Lightening and found an earlier save that would allow me to Save game  and proceeded from there.

Not sure if that's a definition of a memory corruption or not but goes to show to me anyways that Skyrim is one big bug fest after 4 years.

have you tried this method ?? first load the broken save that would not allow you to save afterwards open the console and click on your player character and hit kill and it should load your broken save game afterwards now try to save your again does this help ??

No this is not memory corruption, that you won't notice the size of your save even most often, you'll just fail to load your save and you will crash when entering certain areas because the save of that area has been corrupted.

What you had was something a lot worse. You probably had thousands of scripts (or instances of a few scripts) running at once and it was corrupting your game and causing nothing but stack dumps.

I suggest you post your load order. There probably is still shit in it.

Most likely you have not set up your ENBoost and SKSE.ini correctly, and you (or rather your game from Skyrim's horrible management) are running out of memory. Look to the first page of this thread please and try setting those up, then see if you are still crashing. If you are then you have something serious going on, either a conflcting texture or mesh draining all your VRAM and crashing you regardless, or (more likely) you are havign scripting issues, in which case I need to see your whole load order. If it doesn't stabilize with ENBoost and SKSE.ini post your load order.

I've made it worse. I erased all my ENBoost and watched slothabilities video on youtube and followed his instructions to a "T" and not only does my game still crash it's in grey scale now. 

UH! so frustrating. Help please! =/

I've made it worse. I erased all my ENBoost and watched slothabilities video on youtube and followed his instructions to a "T" and not only does my game still crash it's in grey scale now. 

Sure, I am casting a spell right now in your direction, sacrificing a virgin rat in the process, when you feel a tingling sensation down your spine clack your heels three times and hum "there's no place like home" and your issue will be fixed.

Alternately, just in case I can't do magic, you could try posting your inis, specs and mod list and load order, because so far you have given me/us nothing to work with at all, in which case we can't help you. Unless that actually was a virgin rat...

I am having a problem I believe is with ENB. When character transitions from interior cell to exterior the image has little squares or grains in image. Image is still high quality but for the square grains. I have to save close the game and start the game again and its ok. Until I transition to another exterior location. It even does it on fast travel. It all started when I upgraded Real Vision to 279 and loaded the corresponding ENB. I have gone through all of troubleshooting guides and INI settings to no avail over the last month. I will go back to the old Real Vision and enb if I can not find solution. Hoping someone here would have solution.

I am having a problem I believe is with ENB. When character transitions from interior cell to exterior the image has little squares or grains in image. Image is still high quality but for the square grains. I have to save close the game and start the game again and its ok. Until I transition to another exterior location. It even does it on fast travel. It all started when I upgraded Real Vision to 279 and loaded the corresponding ENB. I have gone through all of troubleshooting guides and INI settings to no avail over the last month. I will go back to the old Real Vision and enb if I can not find solution. Hoping someone here would have solution.

Well I did not have that particular issue, but the one I had was fixed by rolling back to 279 from 292 which is the new ENBSeries. I have had no issues at all with 279 and will probablly use it for as long as I play Skyrim.

Sure, I am casting a spell right now in your direction, sacrificing a virgin rat in the process, when you feel a tingling sensation down your spine clack your heels three times and hum "there's no place like home" and your issue will be fixed.

Alternately, just in case I can't do magic, you could try posting your inis, specs and mod list and load order, because so far you have given me/us nothing to work with at all, in which case we can't help you. Unless that actually was a virgin rat...

Okay I will do that then. 

Ya sorry. Technology tends to give me a run around.

Also tell me if you need anymore specs beyond this- Windows 7 64bit, 8GB of RAM, Nvidia Geforce 720 GT, AMD FX 4300 Quad core processor 3.80GHz

I got the grey scale problem fixed. Just to let you know. 

Thank you for helping!

here is my mod list:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul

+Druid Essentials easy tomes

+Druid Essentials

+Flyable Broomstick

-Oki Wolf Follower from Okami ___WIP____

+Ashara Princes of the Woods for UNP and male

-Tribunal Robes

+Mini Pet Maker

-Horkers Of Skyrim

+Posh Mudcrabs

+Like a Boss - New Mounts Mod - tiny

+City Trees and Plants Lush

+Riverside Lodge

+Beautiful Landscapes - Skyrim Grassification Project

+More Forests

+Ren's HD Shrines by Rengel

+Patron Gods of Skyrim

+The Eyes Of Beauty npc

+The Eyes Of Beauty dawnguard

+The Eyes Of Beauty elven

+The Eyes Of Beauty

-HDT Physics Extensions

+HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE sos patch

+HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE exaggerated

-HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE

+Extra furry khajiit

+Males of Skyrim

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+OPTIONAL SMOOTH MAPS

+High Res Face Maps for Men by Geonox

+Masculinized Level Lists

+Immersive College of Winterhold

+Winterhold College Improved patch

+Winterhold College Improved

+Winterhold - Expanded Ruins

+TeraArmors SOS Conversion ver

+SOS - Protective Undies for Schlongs of Skyrim

+TERA Armors Collection - Retextured for male - Exposed armors

+TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP female

+Sexlab bukkake

-FillHerUp

-SAM dungeon guard armor

+SexLab gender change

-SAM global bounce

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

-SAM textures

-SAM core

+SOS - Revealing Armors update to

+SOS - Revealing Armors - Regular Body

+SOS - Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim

+puppetmasterv17

+ZazAnimationPack Patch v0607

+ZazAnimationPack Main v0605

+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2

+SexLabMatchMaker

+SexLab Nude Creatures v3.2.4

+SexLab aroused creatures

+SexLab

+MoreNastyCritters9 0

+SexLabAroused V27a

+Like a Boss - New Mounts Mod - mononoke

+Werewolves Occurring Naturally

+Fenrir the Frost Wolf

+SexLab v160 to v160hotfix2 PATCH

+SexLabFramework v160 hotfix2 FULL

+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+JContainers

+ApachiiSkyHair

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+SOS

+ShowRaceMenu Alternative

+RaceMenu

+Bashed Patch

*Unmanaged: SkyUI

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+SKSEini

+scripts

here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

TERAArmors.esm

WinterholdDestruction.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ScocLB.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Mononoke.esp

Fenrir.esp

Tiny.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

ribeable-broom.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

MiniPet.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Grassification_SFO.esp

MoreForests.esp

City Trees & Plants Lush.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

winterhold_improvements.esp

Babette.esp

MasculinizedLevelLists.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Chainmail Underwear.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

WerewolvesOccurringNaturally.esp

FNISspells.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

TERAArmors_SOS.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

SexLabGenderChange.esp

SexlabScocLB.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

WI_CWI_Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

PatronGodsOfSkyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Druidessentials.esp

and here is my Skyrim.ini

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=0

bReflectLODTrees=1

here is my skyrimprefs.ini:

[General]

fBrightLightColorB=1.0000

fBrightLightColorG=1.0000

fBrightLightColorR=1.0000

iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1

bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0

[imagespace]

bDoDepthOfField=1

iRadialBlurLevel=1

[Display]

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3

fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000

fShadowDistance=4000.0000

iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024

iShadowSplitCount=2

iMaxAnisotropy=0

fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000

fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000

fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=5000.0000

fGamma=1.0000

fDecalLOD2=1500.0000

fDecalLOD1=1000.0000

fSpecularLODStartFade=1000.0000

fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000

fLightLODStartFade=2500.0000

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iWaterMultiSamples=0

iMultiSample=0

iShadowMode=3

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDrawShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=0

bFull Screen=1

iSize H=1024

iSize W=1280

fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000

fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000

fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=10000000.0000

fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=10000000.0000

iScreenShotIndex=2

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bMainZPrepass=0

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=10

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=30

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 "

bFXAAEnabled=0

iShadowMapResolution=2048

fShadowBiasScale=0.2500

iShadowMaskQuarter=4

iAdapter=0

iPresentInterval=0

iShadowFilter=3

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bTransparencyMultisampling=0

bDeferredShadows=1

bDrawShadows=1

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

fGrassStartFadeDistance=5000.0000

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

[MAIN]

bGamepadEnable=1

bCrosshairEnabled=1

fHUDOpacity=1.0000

bSaveOnPause=0

bSaveOnTravel=1

bSaveOnWait=1

bSaveOnRest=1

fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000

[GamePlay]

bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1

bShowQuestMarkers=1

iDifficulty=2

[interface]

bDialogueSubtitles=0

bGeneralSubtitles=0

fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000

bShowCompass=1

[Controls]

fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000

fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0280

bAlwaysRunByDefault=1

bInvertYValues=0

bGamePadRumble=1

bMouseAcceleration=1

bUseKinect=0

[Particles]

iMaxDesired=750

[saveGame]

fAutosaveEveryXMins=60.0000

[AudioMenu]

fAudioMasterVolume=0.4000

fVal7=1.0000

uID7=0

fVal6=1.0000

uID6=0

fVal5=1.0000

uID5=0

fVal4=1.0000

uID4=0

fVal3=1.0000

uID3=94881

fVal2=0.4000

uID2=466532

fVal1=1.0000

uID1=554685

fVal0=0.8000

uID0=1007612

[Clouds]

fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000

fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000

fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000

fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000

[TerrainManager]

fTreeLoadDistance=40000.0000

fBlockMaximumDistance=150000.0000

fBlockLevel1Distance=40000.0000

fBlockLevel0Distance=25000.0000

fSplitDistanceMult=1.1000

bShowLODInEditor=0

[NavMesh]

fObstacleAlpha=0.5000

fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000

fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500

fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000

fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500

fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000

fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000

fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500

fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000

fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000

fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000

fEdgeThickness=10.0000

fPointSize=2.5000

[Trees]

bRenderSkinnedTrees=1

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=250

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=50

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=40

[LOD]

fLODFadeOutMultObjects=7.5000

fLODFadeOutMultItems=4.5000

fLODFadeOutMultActors=6.0000

fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

bShowAllResolutions=1

uLastAspectRatio=2

[blurShaderHDR]

bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]

bUseBlurShader=0

[Water]

iWaterReflectHeight=512

iWaterReflectWidth=512

bUseWaterDisplacements=1

bUseWaterRefractions=1

bUseWaterReflections=1

bUseWaterDepth=1

My computer utterly died on Monday and is away at the shop until possibly late next week it looks like. Until then I am relatively unable to help out with people like the above user, as I would be going off memory alone on what my own settings are, and I can't look up anything in my game to find out or try to replicate errors, and so any type of help I try to provide will be very generic like "do it over" "reinstall this" "read the front page of this thread" and such I'd appreciate it if anyone else would want to join in with helping folks.

Also tell me if you need anymore specs beyond this- Windows 7 64bit, 8GB of RAM, Nvidia Geforce 720 GT, AMD FX 4300 Quad core processor 3.80GHz

Thank you for helping!

here is my mod list:

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul

+Druid Essentials

+Flyable Broomstick

-Tribunal Robes

+Mini Pet Maker

-Horkers Of Skyrim

+Posh Mudcrabs

+Riverside Lodge

+More Forests

+Patron Gods of Skyrim

+The Eyes Of Beauty npc

+The Eyes Of Beauty

-HDT Physics Extensions

+Extra furry khajiit

+Males of Skyrim

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+OPTIONAL SMOOTH MAPS

+Sexlab bukkake

-FillHerUp

-SAM dungeon guard armor

+SexLab gender change

-SAM global bounce

-SAM textures

-SAM core

+puppetmasterv17

+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2

+SexLabMatchMaker

+SexLab

+MoreNastyCritters9 0

+SexLabAroused V27a

+Fenrir the Frost Wolf

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior

+JContainers

+ApachiiSkyHair

+SOS

+RaceMenu

+Bashed Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+SKSEini

+scripts

here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

TERAArmors.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ScocLB.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Mononoke.esp

Fenrir.esp

Tiny.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

ribeable-broom.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

MiniPet.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Grassification_SFO.esp

MoreForests.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

Babette.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

TERAArmors_SOS.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabGenderChange.esp

SexlabScocLB.esp

WI_CWI_Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

PatronGodsOfSkyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Druidessentials.esp

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

[Combat]

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=0

bReflectLODTrees=1

[General]

[imagespace]

bDoDepthOfField=1

iRadialBlurLevel=1

[Display]

iShadowSplitCount=2

iMaxAnisotropy=0

fGamma=1.0000

fDecalLOD2=1500.0000

fDecalLOD1=1000.0000

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iWaterMultiSamples=0

iMultiSample=0

iShadowMode=3

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDrawShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=0

bFull Screen=1

iSize H=1024

iSize W=1280

iScreenShotIndex=2

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bMainZPrepass=0

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=30

bFXAAEnabled=0

fShadowBiasScale=0.2500

iShadowMaskQuarter=4

iAdapter=0

iPresentInterval=0

iShadowFilter=3

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDeferredShadows=1

bDrawShadows=1

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

[MAIN]

bGamepadEnable=1

bCrosshairEnabled=1

fHUDOpacity=1.0000

bSaveOnPause=0

bSaveOnTravel=1

bSaveOnWait=1

bSaveOnRest=1

[GamePlay]

bShowQuestMarkers=1

iDifficulty=2

[interface]

bDialogueSubtitles=0

bGeneralSubtitles=0

fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000

bShowCompass=1

[Controls]

bAlwaysRunByDefault=1

bInvertYValues=0

bGamePadRumble=1

bMouseAcceleration=1

bUseKinect=0

[Particles]

iMaxDesired=750

[saveGame]

[AudioMenu]

fVal7=1.0000

uID7=0

fVal6=1.0000

uID6=0

fVal5=1.0000

uID5=0

fVal4=1.0000

uID4=0

fVal3=1.0000

uID3=94881

fVal2=0.4000

uID2=466532

fVal1=1.0000

uID1=554685

fVal0=0.8000

uID0=1007612

[Clouds]

[TerrainManager]

bShowLODInEditor=0

[NavMesh]

fObstacleAlpha=0.5000

fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000

fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500

fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000

fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000

fEdgeThickness=10.0000

fPointSize=2.5000

[Trees]

bRenderSkinnedTrees=1

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=250

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=50

[LOD]

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

bShowAllResolutions=1

uLastAspectRatio=2

[blurShaderHDR]

bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]

bUseBlurShader=0

[Water]

iWaterReflectHeight=512

iWaterReflectWidth=512

bUseWaterDisplacements=1

bUseWaterRefractions=1

bUseWaterReflections=1

bUseWaterDepth=1

Post your papyrus log as an attachment and I'll have a look.  If you don't know how to make a log, check this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

You can also try just reinstalling your ENB to fix the grayscale thing. You did not post your ENB inis which is what I need for an ENB related issue, but just try to install RealVision all default options and then see if that fixes it alone.

Thank you for helping!

here is my mod list:

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul

+Druid Essentials

+Flyable Broomstick

-Tribunal Robes

+Mini Pet Maker

-Horkers Of Skyrim

+Posh Mudcrabs

+Riverside Lodge

+More Forests

+Patron Gods of Skyrim

+The Eyes Of Beauty npc

+The Eyes Of Beauty

-HDT Physics Extensions

+Extra furry khajiit

+Males of Skyrim

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+OPTIONAL SMOOTH MAPS

+Sexlab bukkake

-FillHerUp

-SAM dungeon guard armor

+SexLab gender change

-SAM global bounce

-SAM textures

-SAM core

+puppetmasterv17

+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2

+SexLabMatchMaker

+SexLab

+MoreNastyCritters9 0

+SexLabAroused V27a

+Fenrir the Frost Wolf

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior

+JContainers

+ApachiiSkyHair

+SOS

+RaceMenu

+Bashed Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+SKSEini

+scripts

here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

TERAArmors.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ScocLB.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Mononoke.esp

Fenrir.esp

Tiny.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

ribeable-broom.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

MiniPet.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Grassification_SFO.esp

MoreForests.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

Babette.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

TERAArmors_SOS.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabGenderChange.esp

SexlabScocLB.esp

WI_CWI_Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

PatronGodsOfSkyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Druidessentials.esp

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

[Combat]

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=0

bReflectLODTrees=1

[General]

[imagespace]

bDoDepthOfField=1

iRadialBlurLevel=1

[Display]

iShadowSplitCount=2

iMaxAnisotropy=0

fGamma=1.0000

fDecalLOD2=1500.0000

fDecalLOD1=1000.0000

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iWaterMultiSamples=0

iMultiSample=0

iShadowMode=3

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDrawShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=0

bFull Screen=1

iSize H=1024

iSize W=1280

iScreenShotIndex=2

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bMainZPrepass=0

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=30

bFXAAEnabled=0

fShadowBiasScale=0.2500

iShadowMaskQuarter=4

iAdapter=0

iPresentInterval=0

iShadowFilter=3

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bDeferredShadows=1

bDrawShadows=1

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

[MAIN]

bGamepadEnable=1

bCrosshairEnabled=1

fHUDOpacity=1.0000

bSaveOnPause=0

bSaveOnTravel=1

bSaveOnWait=1

bSaveOnRest=1

[GamePlay]

bShowQuestMarkers=1

iDifficulty=2

[interface]

bDialogueSubtitles=0

bGeneralSubtitles=0

fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000

bShowCompass=1

[Controls]

bAlwaysRunByDefault=1

bInvertYValues=0

bGamePadRumble=1

bMouseAcceleration=1

bUseKinect=0

[Particles]

iMaxDesired=750

[saveGame]

[AudioMenu]

fVal7=1.0000

uID7=0

fVal6=1.0000

uID6=0

fVal5=1.0000

uID5=0

fVal4=1.0000

uID4=0

fVal3=1.0000

uID3=94881

fVal2=0.4000

uID2=466532

fVal1=1.0000

uID1=554685

fVal0=0.8000

uID0=1007612

[Clouds]

[TerrainManager]

bShowLODInEditor=0

[NavMesh]

fObstacleAlpha=0.5000

fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000

fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500

fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000

fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000

fEdgeThickness=10.0000

fPointSize=2.5000

[Trees]

bRenderSkinnedTrees=1

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=250

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=50

[LOD]

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

bShowAllResolutions=1

uLastAspectRatio=2

[blurShaderHDR]

bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]

bUseBlurShader=0

[Water]

iWaterReflectHeight=512

iWaterReflectWidth=512

bUseWaterDisplacements=1

bUseWaterRefractions=1

bUseWaterReflections=1

bUseWaterDepth=1

Post your papyrus log as an attachment and I'll have a look.  If you don't know how to make a log, check this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

I have one, but if I copy and paste it on here it gets put all out of order and for some reason the website won't let me post links or attachments. 

You can also try just reinstalling your ENB to fix the grayscale thing. You did not post your ENB inis which is what I need for an ENB related issue, but just try to install RealVision all default options and then see if that fixes it alone.

I got the greyscale issue fixed. It was just a simple setting adjustment. 

I'm still crashing though. However I haven't tried re-installing SKSE. Could you please point me in the right place on how to install this correctly? 

Thank you again for taking the time to help me. 

Just download the latest version (even Beta versions, they are fine and stable) and install over the last one, no special uninstall instructions. Most of all make sure your SKSE.ini is set up correctly, as I describe on the first page.

I suggest you go and read the first page of this thread, and do everything, I have tried to put everything in order of install when both going through must-do things and first time setting a game up for stability.