Skyrim Modding Guide

looking for a little help again, i have been crashing frequently at the beginning of sex scenes, sometimes at the end of them too but mostly the beginning, it doesn't happen all the time and i very rarely had this problem before, i have xpmse installed and run fnis patcher quite a bit when i change my load order. have a log here hope it will help.

My guess this is a case of running out of resources, as you are running a lot of thigns that update simultatenously. iNeed checks for compatibility with what you eat, Frostfall maintains your warmth, as the sex scene starts your clothes strip off which triggers frostfall to update your warmth and recheck if you can freeze to death, then Aroused checks your desire ratings and those around you, updates them as well as those nearby to see what exposure you get, then Sexlab starts the scene after picking the animation, once it's gone through it runs it's cleanup routines including redressing you (which causes Frostfall to recalculate) and aroused applies the orgasm effect to whoever orgasmed during the scene (likely both of you) and recalculates both your Exosure and Exposure Rate, and if you have other mods like Deadly Drain, Succubus Heart, Untamed or various milking mods they might also fire their scripts as a result of the orgasm as well, possibly on both your character and the NPC.

If you've been following this at all, especially the whole two-lane Papyrus scripting system, you should know by now why your crashes are occurring at those stages. There's nothing wrong in your Papyrus log (and by the way running the log can also in this mod combination make you crash where you would not crash if your logging was disabled) other than it tells me what mods you have active that runs checks.

Either decrease your mod amount and thus scripting impact (and then start a new game, since none of these are mods your game will survive having taken out of it), buy a newer CPU (GPU or RAM doesn't help here, also your amount of cores above 2 likewise doesn't help as the game doesn't use it, beyond that it's all clock speed, I suggest looking for a cheap old maybe used Sandy Bridge processor like the i5-2500k I have, especially as you can overlclock that easily) that can rush those papyrus scripts through faster and allow you to run more of them, or learn to live with the crashes. Really no other solution. I would suggest yanking either Aroused, or the survival mods, in a combination you kinda need a good processor, otherwise I'd only go with one or the other (I'm going to default to the survival mods myself actually, they add more to my own game as I don't spend too much time on sex stuff overall before getting bored).

As a possible option, you can take a look at this mod and see if that can help you any, but I have no experience at all with it, and for all I know it can make things worse, but if none of the other three are viable solutions for you it might be an option.

As another option, try going here and try out the ini changes I mentioned a while back that was just quoted by Old Book above. While I didn't have full success myself with it, the reddit thread I took those changes from had some people that felt it helped them, so it might help you as well, or make things way worse. Backup your inis and saves before trying them though. Alternately if you alredy have them, try getting rid of them and going to the ones I mention on the first page here from the RealVision page, and also use Windowed mode and using OneTweak. Make sure as many background processes as possible is shut down before playing the game, and make sure your SKSE.ini is up to snuff.

If you decide to yank the survival mods or aroused, I suggest you post your load order for what will be your new game so you won't have to do it again.

so that might be why it's happening sometimes and somtimes not? it's odd though i haven't put any more script mods that i've had previously in other saves and it was happening this playthrough. so Ineed is constantly checking for compatible foods or only when you eat something?

here's a load order, might not be finalized though but probably, i'm taking more out that is, after 8 months i jst wanna fucking play this damn game already, as you can tell it's getting pretty frustrating, i'm taking ENB out officially and just using the boost because i just can't get a stable game, i used optimizer textures to size everything ddown to 1k and it helped a little and made it mostly smooth(i wasn't hardly getting anymore hard stutters and mini second freezes when turning quickly which i found out was due to textures loading and that's why i used optimizer textures to size them down)but i got to a point where a dragon attacked and a lot was going on and it was in darkwater corssing(though it was ETAC modded) and it turned into a slideshow basically, i have i5 4690k btw, at 4.2 hz. Also was still getting spots that go under 60 fps, even with performance ENBS, in spots in whiterun and solitude and to me that's annoying because my camera gets jerky when i go under 60 fps, i'm using a gamepad so it might be different on a mouse. so i'd like to stay above 60 fps at all or 99% of the time so i think it's best i take out ENB and give up on it. just gonna use vivid weathers since it let's you change that saturation and light level and bloom. if you spot any mods in my load order that are a red flag let me know. I already took out creatures like you said and others told me as well because it updates so much. trust me i've taken out mods i use to load 185 plugins i been cutting down quite a bit. 

loadorder.txt

Old Book, did you manage to get the bash tags script work, and if so did you find any use in applying it?

Sorry I didn't get back earlier. Yes, the script works, and I'm seeing more diversity. I had been applying bash tags manually using wrye bash, but this script applies tags that don't appear as options in wrye. Thanks for pointing me to it.

Try this instead, I used the link above (which works fine for me in Firefox, it may be your browser not being able to read the file, you can also try left clicking the link and select save target as or the like) because that's guaranteed to be the latest one and I'm not 100 % certain this is up to date; http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas#Generate_Bash_Tags

If this works as I think it will, you will see a lot more items in game than you may have seen before. The bash tags that already existed on your files and as such the leveled lists present at all were either there if the authors of the mod added them themselves - which very few do, expect it from people who say in their pages to use Wrye Bash, not others - then LOOT is the only thing that can add more of them, and if it's a mod that the LOOT team does not know about, such as a Lover's Lab mod, a more obscure mod on the Nexus, or a mod you merged together yourself which would not be recognized, it won't have Bash tags and whatever leveled ists are in the mod won't carry over into your game and you'll in effect see much less of that mod than you otherwise would.

Expanding slightly, the link here gave me a version of the script that ran. I am amazed at how many more bash tags this added compared to what I've been able to do manually in wrye bash. I think it's going to make a much more interesting game. Thanks. 

Do you mind if I plug this in my next video, assuming that YouTube stops being a bitch and lets me upload again?

Try this instead, I used the link above (which works fine for me in Firefox, it may be your browser not being able to read the file, you can also try left clicking the link and select save target as or the like) because that's guaranteed to be the latest one and I'm not 100 % certain this is up to date; http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas#Generate_Bash_Tags

If this works as I think it will, you will see a lot more items in game than you may have seen before. The bash tags that already existed on your files and as such the leveled lists present at all were either there if the authors of the mod added them themselves - which very few do, expect it from people who say in their pages to use Wrye Bash, not others - then LOOT is the only thing that can add more of them, and if it's a mod that the LOOT team does not know about, such as a Lover's Lab mod, a more obscure mod on the Nexus, or a mod you merged together yourself which would not be recognized, it won't have Bash tags and whatever leveled ists are in the mod won't carry over into your game and you'll in effect see much less of that mod than you otherwise would.

Expanding slightly, the link here gave me a version of the script that ran. I am amazed at how many more bash tags this added compared to what I've been able to do manually in wrye bash. I think it's going to make a much more interesting game. Thanks. 

Do you mind if I plug this in my next video, assuming that YouTube stops being a bitch and lets me upload again?

Make sure you post a link to your videos.

looking for a little help again, i have been crashing frequently at the beginning of sex scenes, sometimes at the end of them too but mostly the beginning, it doesn't happen all the time and i very rarely had this problem before, i have xpmse installed and run fnis patcher quite a bit when i change my load order. have a log here hope it will help.

My guess this is a case of running out of resources, as you are running a lot of thigns that update simultatenously. iNeed checks for compatibility with what you eat, Frostfall maintains your warmth, as the sex scene starts your clothes strip off which triggers frostfall to update your warmth and recheck if you can freeze to death, then Aroused checks your desire ratings and those around you, updates them as well as those nearby to see what exposure you get, then Sexlab starts the scene after picking the animation, once it's gone through it runs it's cleanup routines including redressing you (which causes Frostfall to recalculate) and aroused applies the orgasm effect to whoever orgasmed during the scene (likely both of you) and recalculates both your Exosure and Exposure Rate, and if you have other mods like Deadly Drain, Succubus Heart, Untamed or various milking mods they might also fire their scripts as a result of the orgasm as well, possibly on both your character and the NPC.

If you've been following this at all, especially the whole two-lane Papyrus scripting system, you should know by now why your crashes are occurring at those stages. There's nothing wrong in your Papyrus log (and by the way running the log can also in this mod combination make you crash where you would not crash if your logging was disabled) other than it tells me what mods you have active that runs checks.

Either decrease your mod amount and thus scripting impact (and then start a new game, since none of these are mods your game will survive having taken out of it), buy a newer CPU (GPU or RAM doesn't help here, also your amount of cores above 2 likewise doesn't help as the game doesn't use it, beyond that it's all clock speed, I suggest looking for a cheap old maybe used Sandy Bridge processor like the i5-2500k I have, especially as you can overlclock that easily) that can rush those papyrus scripts through faster and allow you to run more of them, or learn to live with the crashes. Really no other solution. I would suggest yanking either Aroused, or the survival mods, in a combination you kinda need a good processor, otherwise I'd only go with one or the other (I'm going to default to the survival mods myself actually, they add more to my own game as I don't spend too much time on sex stuff overall before getting bored).

As a possible option, you can take a look at this mod and see if that can help you any, but I have no experience at all with it, and for all I know it can make things worse, but if none of the other three are viable solutions for you it might be an option.

As another option, try going here and try out the ini changes I mentioned a while back that was just quoted by Old Book above. While I didn't have full success myself with it, the reddit thread I took those changes from had some people that felt it helped them, so it might help you as well, or make things way worse. Backup your inis and saves before trying them though. Alternately if you alredy have them, try getting rid of them and going to the ones I mention on the first page here from the RealVision page, and also use Windowed mode and using OneTweak. Make sure as many background processes as possible is shut down before playing the game, and make sure your SKSE.ini is up to snuff.

If you decide to yank the survival mods or aroused, I suggest you post your load order for what will be your new game so you won't have to do it again.

so that might be why it's happening sometimes and somtimes not? it's odd though i haven't put any more script mods that i've had previously in other saves and it was happening this playthrough. so Ineed is constantly checking for compatible foods or only when you eat something?

here's a load order, might not be finalized though but probably, i'm taking more out that is, after 8 months i jst wanna fucking play this damn game already, as you can tell it's getting pretty frustrating, i'm taking ENB out officially and just using the boost because i just can't get a stable game, i used optimizer textures to size everything ddown to 1k and it helped a little and made it mostly smooth(i wasn't hardly getting anymore hard stutters and mini second freezes when turning quickly which i found out was due to textures loading and that's why i used optimizer textures to size them down)but i got to a point where a dragon attacked and a lot was going on and it was in darkwater corssing(though it was ETAC modded) and it turned into a slideshow basically, i have i5 4690k btw, at 4.2 hz. Also was still getting spots that go under 60 fps, even with performance ENBS, in spots in whiterun and solitude and to me that's annoying because my camera gets jerky when i go under 60 fps, i'm using a gamepad so it might be different on a mouse. so i'd like to stay above 60 fps at all or 99% of the time so i think it's best i take out ENB and give up on it. just gonna use vivid weathers since it let's you change that saturation and light level and bloom. if you spot any mods in my load order that are a red flag let me know. I already took out creatures like you said and others told me as well because it updates so much. trust me i've taken out mods i use to load 185 plugins i been cutting down quite a bit. 

I just got back and I'm really knackered so I'm just going to do simple replies for now, I am not ignoring you but it's going to have to wait until I'm rested.

I have found a problem which I never came across any help and advice will be appreciated

attachicon.gif20160509172837_1.jpg

As you can see the rain looks like a curtain :(

It's my first attempt to load ENB and ELFX maybe this cause this problem

This is not a bug, more like a feature. Either your rain mod (there's a mod that expands the texture size of the rain), the weather mod (if it ups the density and length of the rain) or the ENB (which can do any of these also by faking it and hijacking the game's default functions) can do this, it's not ELFX. A lot of people like it and put it in their games and mods becuse of the cinematic feel of it, similar to the final (shitty) fight scene of the third Matrix movie. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out where it comes from if you are using Mod Organizer, or just read up the descriptions of the mods you install.

If you are in a tropical area, like south Asia or the like, you get such monsoon rains easily, they show up and they rain like that for maybe 10 mins while everyone seeks cover, then it's over again, not the sort of rains we have in Europe. Actually living in an area not unlike what Skyrim is based on myself, I can tell you they do not occur here except the middle of the summer and even then extremely rarely, so I don't blame you if you find it immersion breaking. It would be very appropriate while playing Moonpath to Elseweyr however.

I didn't even know you did videos at all. If you credit anyone credit the STEP guys (and whoever made that script, my guess is MatorTheEternal but I don't know honestly), the whole process I described is mentioned above, if you want to do mention on feature patches like the second half of my post described with editing in formIDs and level lists and such, credit RoyBatty and link to his channel. NOte that the STEP page I linked also deals extensively with Mator's Merge Plugins standalone, and taught me how to do that proper. Just look a few sentences furhter up for the last merge they did in the guide.

By the way, I just found out something; bash tags will be different depending on what else is in your load order, and the exact order. I first loaded in some files I had not bashed before and ran the script, it added maybe one keyword, I then loaded in all of my files and rebashed everything in it, and a lot more was added, I then changed my mind on load order and decided some of my merged files containing gameplay changes would be better off lower down or they would be overwritten largely, then just out of curiosity went in and rebashed those files... and got completely different bash tags, I tried rerunning the script on my whole load order, same thing, completely different things and the script removed a lot of the tags it had added before. I made a TES5Merged type patch (to be merged into the bashed patch), attached tags to that, and then that changed my whole load order and made a lot of bash tags unecessary and had to be removed in turn. As such I suggest you only do this when you have settled on a load order, and do it individually per profile.

ALso note that evne after all this work is done and the bashed patch has been made to load it in Edit again, and then make some cursory looks to make sure it got everything it was supposed to get, and didn't include stuff it shouldnt. If you don't want to redo load order and bash tags again, I suggest you then manually edit the bash patch if there's not much that needs changing. When you are satisifed with that left click and hit "apply filter to show conflict losers" and that will then tell you what mods loose things in your load order that are overwritten later, and really cuts it down substantially, at that point you can much easier find things like Cell Edits and such that would be utterly impossible otherwise in a 200 mod load order but which could break something like a quest scene.

No problem. I just took a bunch of other stuff out although i still have aroused and frostfall and ineed, to me those are really must have mods though for a playthrough, i have a lot depending on aroused and i'm not really sure what else in my load order updates frequently but here is my final load order, gonna go ahead and start playing this again today and try again.

oh and also took out DYNDOLOD and basically all the texture packs i had installed, besides whatever comes with skin replacers and armor and weapons mods. it seems to be staying above 60 fps but i don't wanna speak too soon, even with an ENB. Guess i can't even run 1k textures with ENB, which is pretty pathetic i have a 980 ti for nothing then, at least when it comes to skyrim that is. i'm still debating whether to keep the ENB or just turn it off and run the textures and bigger load order instead. how many mods/plugins do you run?

loadorder.txt

Make sure you post a link to your videos.

Here's one of the latest. I'm planning to cover all of my favorite quest mods, including Mia's Lair, though that will go up on PornHub. 

https://youtu.be/8dKFhZmRU0I

I didn't even know you did videos at all. If you credit anyone credit the STEP guys (and whoever made that script, my guess is MatorTheEternal but I don't know honestly), the whole process I described is mentioned above, if you want to do mention on feature patches like the second half of my post described with editing in formIDs and level lists and such, credit RoyBatty and link to his channel. NOte that the STEP page I linked also deals extensively with Mator's Merge Plugins standalone, and taught me how to do that proper. Just look a few sentences furhter up for the last merge they did in the guide.

By the way, I just found out something; bash tags will be different depending on what else is in your load order, and the exact order. I first loaded in some files I had not bashed before and ran the script, it added maybe one keyword, I then loaded in all of my files and rebashed everything in it, and a lot more was added, I then changed my mind on load order and decided some of my merged files containing gameplay changes would be better off lower down or they would be overwritten largely, then just out of curiosity went in and rebashed those files... and got completely different bash tags, I tried rerunning the script on my whole load order, same thing, completely different things and the script removed a lot of the tags it had added before. I made a TES5Merged type patch (to be merged into the bashed patch), attached tags to that, and then that changed my whole load order and made a lot of bash tags unecessary and had to be removed in turn. As such I suggest you only do this when you have settled on a load order, and do it individually per profile.

ALso note that evne after all this work is done and the bashed patch has been made to load it in Edit again, and then make some cursory looks to make sure it got everything it was supposed to get, and didn't include stuff it shouldnt. If you don't want to redo load order and bash tags again, I suggest you then manually edit the bash patch if there's not much that needs changing. When you are satisifed with that left click and hit "apply filter to show conflict losers" and that will then tell you what mods loose things in your load order that are overwritten later, and really cuts it down substantially, at that point you can much easier find things like Cell Edits and such that would be utterly impossible otherwise in a 200 mod load order but which could break something like a quest scene.

Thanks. I'll link to RoyBatty and credit MatorTheEternal for the script. I already include a link to the STEP Wiki in the list of links under Show More.

Here's one of the latest. I'm planning to cover all of my favorite quest mods, including Mia's Lair, though that will go up on PornHub. 

You got a great voice man, subbed.

By the way on your latest video, you mention not being able to cast underwater, you can actually use Grimy Utilities to do that. Just assign a spell via hotkey in the magic menu there, and the hotkey does not care if you are under water when you press it. Very nice also for water breathing spells if you are already under water also.

No problem. I just took a bunch of other stuff out although i still have aroused and frostfall and ineed, to me those are really must have mods though for a playthrough, i have a lot depending on aroused and i'm not really sure what else in my load order updates frequently but here is my final load order, gonna go ahead and start playing this again today and try again.

oh and also took out DYNDOLOD and basically all the texture packs i had installed, besides whatever comes with skin replacers and armor and weapons mods. it seems to be staying above 60 fps but i don't wanna speak too soon, even with an ENB. Guess i can't even run 1k textures with ENB, which is pretty pathetic i have a 980 ti for nothing then, at least when it comes to skyrim that is. i'm still debating whether to keep the ENB or just turn it off and run the textures and bigger load order instead. how many mods/plugins do you run?

You have a way too good a system for this to be any problem at all, both processor and GPU. You should be able to run a much more tricked out version of Skyrim than me even, and use 4k textures everywhere. I have no idea why you can't, have you followed this guide through, including setting up inis, setting up SKSE.ini, etc? We're going to have to go through your whole system so please post as much info as possible, I want to know more specifications about your computer, a more complete load order (not just your plugins, your non-plugin mods as well like those that are just textures, you find another of those in the Mod Organizer folder.

Note that you NEED that ENB, your ENB is what will make it possible for you to run those high def textures, not the other way around. Your ENB allows for more efficient use of memory for handling graphics and textures, if you don't run ENB you have to cut down severely on what textures you run. However your choice of ENB will matter tons, some put on a lot of effects that can bog you down, some are very minimalistic. What ENBs have you tried so far? ALso note by the way that your skin texture and such is what is in your face and as such what is taking up the most of your memory, take out the other textures and leave your skin and you probably did nothing at all that helped.

Also before you start the game please press CTRL-ALT-DEL, then go to your task manager, and see what background processes are open, and how much of your RAM, Processor and if you are on WIn 10 (Win 7 doens't offer this info) what amount of your disc is being accessed at once by those background programs. Figure out what is going on, what those background programs are, and how many of them you can shut off, shut off as many of them as possible, make sure NVBackend for example isn't bugging out and consuming tons of your RAM, make sure that your web browser isn't takeing up 2-3 RAM on it's own while you are playing. If your background proceses are consuming all of your RAM and processing power, that's the reason why your game is dying, because a modded Skyrim is the single most graphically intensive and demanding game available anywhere potentially.

You got a great voice man, subbed.

By the way on your latest video, you mention not being able to cast underwater, you can actually use Grimy Utilities to do that. Just assign a spell via hotkey in the magic menu there, and the hotkey does not care if you are under water when you press it. Very nice also for water breathing spells if you are already under water also.

Thanks! I've had the utilities forever, but never used the hotkey spells.

You have a way too good a system for this to be any problem at all, both processor and GPU. You should be able to run a much more tricked out version of Skyrim than me even, and use 4k textures everywhere. I have no idea why you can't, have you followed this guide through, including setting up inis, setting up SKSE.ini, etc? We're going to have to go through your whole system so please post as much info as possible, I want to know more specifications about your computer, a more complete load order (not just your plugins, your non-plugin mods as well like those that are just textures, you find another of those in the Mod Organizer folder.

Note that you NEED that ENB, your ENB is what will make it possible for you to run those high def textures, not the other way around. Your ENB allows for more efficient use of memory for handling graphics and textures, if you don't run ENB you have to cut down severely on what textures you run. However your choice of ENB will matter tons, some put on a lot of effects that can bog you down, some are very minimalistic. What ENBs have you tried so far? ALso note by the way that your skin texture and such is what is in your face and as such what is taking up the most of your memory, take out the other textures and leave your skin and you probably did nothing at all that helped.

Also before you start the game please press CTRL-ALT-DEL, then go to your task manager, and see what background processes are open, and how much of your RAM, Processor and if you are on WIn 10 (Win 7 doens't offer this info) what amount of your disc is being accessed at once by those background programs. Figure out what is going on, what those background programs are, and how many of them you can shut off, shut off as many of them as possible, make sure NVBackend for example isn't bugging out and consuming tons of your RAM, make sure that your web browser isn't takeing up 2-3 RAM on it's own while you are playing. If your background proceses are consuming all of your RAM and processing power, that's the reason why your game is dying, because a modded Skyrim is the single most graphically intensive and demanding game available anywhere potentially.

Ok let's start with my system and the ini's. I have i5 4690k oc'd to 4.2hz and it seems to be stable because when i had it at 4.5 my computer would randomly restart without any warnings and i ran the test heavy load which is a cpu test and it crashed i went back down to 4.2 and now it's not restarting randomly and it went 30 mins in the cpu test just fine, i have hyper 212 evo cooling it. my ram is 16 gb at 2.4hz so i would think i have plenty of ram, i close out all browsers set steam to offline and my cpu is usually 0-2% when starting skyrim and ram usage about 11-13% when starting the game. nvidia backend is only 0.9mb usage when starting,  i don't know about in game though because i could never get skyrim performance monitor to launch the game i kept getting an error and went onto his troubleshooting page and couldn't understand what he meant so i abandoned it. like i said i have 980 ti and also a 1000 watt psu 80+ gold  i believe it is. the other thing is i'm running on windows 10 and i believe it was STEP or maybe enb forums where i read that windows 10 automatically means you're limited to 4gb texture memory or vram, so that's what i put when i ran boris's vram test, i put 4064 in my enblocal.ini under VideoMemorySizeMb. I'm using default skyrim ini's besides changing the grass to accomodate for verdant grass plugin, because the realvision ini's didn't help the situation, also tried SPini but that gave my camera a weird jerkiness and couldn't figure out which setting was causing it so just went back to default skyrim ini's.

my skse.ini looks as follows

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

i changed the memory part to 1024 and 384 before but it didn't make a difference still got those really hard stutter/freezes when turning quickly and some stuttering when loading new cells.

The ENBS i've tried all give me the same results everytime drops to the low 50's, or 40's if there is more npcs in the scene, in the same areas everytime and for me with the gamepad that causes noticeable jitter in the camera when going under 60 so i am better off having a setup that stays above 60 at all times because it's very noticeable to me. But i'm also using vsync and havent measured other areas with vsync off so i can see whether this or that enb gives me more fps in certain other areas.Anyways i've tried the following ENBS,

Realvision
Project ENB
K ENB
Seasons of Skyrim
BLEAK
VIVIdian and VIVid weathers ENB
AIR ENB
and now i'm using Tetrachromatic ENB, vivid weathers version

I have a strange problem, I recently changed from CoT to Vivid weathers and changed from Realvision ENB to the Vivid ENB on the same page as Vivid Weathers. I also updated to the .305 binary at the same time (in fact that is why I switched from Realvision since it doesn't work with the new .305). Since I made those changes my fps count through the ENB shows any where from 7500 - 8700 when I am playing the game. I have fps limiter set to 60 and when I am on a loading screen the fps shows about 30. This apparently has no effect on the stability of my game however, everything still runs smooth with very few crashes. I should mention that there are no problems with havok and things flying around so I don't believe my fps is really over 60 it just reads incorrectly. I have since changed from the vivd ENB to Tetrachromatic just for a change, but the very high fps still shows during game play. It is not really a big deal since my game still runs fine it is just a little annoying. I was just wondering if you had ever heard of anything like this?

I have a strange problem, I recently changed from CoT to Vivid weathers and changed from Realvision ENB to the Vivid ENB on the same page as Vivid Weathers. I also updated to the .305 binary at the same time (in fact that is why I switched from Realvision since it doesn't work with the new .305). Since I made those changes my fps count through the ENB shows any where from 7500 - 8700 when I am playing the game. I have fps limiter set to 60 and when I am on a loading screen the fps shows about 30. This apparently has no effect on the stability of my game however, everything still runs smooth with very few crashes. I should mention that there are no problems with havok and things flying around so I don't believe my fps is really over 60 it just reads incorrectly. I have since changed from the vivd ENB to Tetrachromatic just for a change, but the very high fps still shows during game play. It is not really a big deal since my game still runs fine it is just a little annoying. I was just wondering if you had ever heard of anything like this?

Yea i've seen that it's the new 305 binary and is normal just ignore it if it's not causing you problems, if you want you can try enabling or disabling both the enb vsync in you enblocal ini and skyrims vsync in your skyrim ini, i think at one point that went away for me but i don't recall which one of those did it. or try setting the fps limiter to true in enblocal ini or try nvidiainspector fps limiter or it's vsync if it really bothers you but i would say just ignore it if nothing is wrong in game.

Ok let's start with my system and the ini's. I have i5 4690k oc'd to 4.2hz and it seems to be stable because when i had it at 4.5 my computer would randomly restart without any warnings and i ran the test heavy load which is a cpu test and it crashed i went back down to 4.2 and now it's not restarting randomly and it went 30 mins in the cpu test just fine, i have hyper 212 evo cooling it. my ram is 16 gb at 2.4hz so i would think i have plenty of ram, i close out all browsers set steam to offline and my cpu is usually 0-2% when starting skyrim and ram usage about 11-13% when starting the game. nvidia backend is only 0.9mb usage when starting,  i don't know about in game though because i could never get skyrim performance monitor to launch the game i kept getting an error and went onto his troubleshooting page and couldn't understand what he meant so i abandoned it. like i said i have 980 ti and also a 1000 watt psu 80+ gold  i believe it is. the other thing is i'm running on windows 10 and i believe it was STEP or maybe enb forums where i read that windows 10 automatically means you're limited to 4gb texture memory or vram, so that's what i put when i ran boris's vram test, i put 4064 in my enblocal.ini under VideoMemorySizeMb. I'm using default skyrim ini's besides changing the grass to accomodate for verdant grass plugin, because the realvision ini's didn't help the situation, also tried SPini but that gave my camera a weird jerkiness and couldn't figure out which setting was causing it so just went back to default skyrim ini's.

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

i changed the memory part to 1024 and 384 before but it didn't make a difference still got those really hard stutter/freezes when turning quickly and some stuttering when loading new cells.

The ENBS i've tried all give me the same results everytime drops to the low 50's, or 40's if there is more npcs in the scene, in the same areas everytime and for me with the gamepad that causes noticeable jitter in the camera when going under 60 so i am better off having a setup that stays above 60 at all times because it's very noticeable to me. But i'm also using vsync and havent measured other areas with vsync off so i can see whether this or that enb gives me more fps in certain other areas.Anyways i've tried the following ENBS,

Realvision
Project ENB
K ENB
Seasons of Skyrim
BLEAK
AIR ENB

Yeah that thing about Win 10's RAM limitation, it doesn't apply to ENBs, which is why your game will utterly die without it. Without ENB, yeah you're limited to 4+4 max, with an ENB there's no such limit. Go here; http://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.htm Download, run it for DX 9 (the higher DX is only for games that actually use that DX, not just because it's on your comp) and put that number in your ENBoost and try again.

Try that on any of those ENBs (note that I had the same issue as you on Seasons of Skyrim, but no issues on medium RealVision, but my sytem is not nearly as good as yours) or this ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58534/?

I'm just going to go through your load order with my advice, take it or leave it, not all will apply to FPS, some to stability;

hdtHighHeel.esm - Remove it, go here; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/? see the video there on how to remove the dependency on the heels from your shoes and clothing set. High Heels is massively unstable, don't ever use it on anything but yourself, don't ever spread HDT like heels, clothes or hair around to NPCs (exception HDT bodies, they're usually fine). Note that HDT by itself might be your whole issue if you are spreading it.

Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp not a stability issue, just replace it with this, same effect via MCM, and a lot of other stuff; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151/

UndergroundBathhouse.esm - you're clearly using the wrong one, because you have the addon files. Go here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog/ download his merged version, which also has multiple bugfixes.

LoversComfort.esp - This is another very likely reason for your issues with a lot of NPCs. I know it adds a lot of fun but it an be really intensive, and the more NPCs are available for it to run scripts on, the more issues you have.

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp - this might be an issue as well regarding the NPCs, it depends on how it checks for the hookers and clients, it may be running checks on a ton of NPCs every time you run into a group. I have never tried this so I could be wrong.

Otherwise things look good, but your load order is funky. Look hard at it in TES5Edit, go over it a few more times, run a Merged patch like I described, a Bashed patch is not enough, and when you have made both the merge and bash patch (make bash after merge), left click in TEs5Edit with all mods including bash loaded and select "apply filter to show conflict losers" these are the mods that are being overwritten partially or maybe even entirely. Do not trust LOOT, this looks very much like a LOOTed load order.

Also you still haven't given me a COMPLETE load order, you have only given me your plugin load order; you have another one that has files that do not have a plugin, including most texture mods.

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

Realvision
Project ENB
K ENB
Seasons of Skyrim
BLEAK
AIR ENB

Yeah that thing about Win 10's RAM limitation, it doesn't apply to ENBs, which is why your game will utterly die without it. Without ENB, yeah you're limited to 4+4 max, with an ENB there's no such limit. Go here; http://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.htm Download, run it for DX 9 (the higher DX is only for games that actually use that DX, not just because it's on your comp) and put that number in your ENBoost and try again.

Try that on any of those ENBs (note that I had the same issue as you on Seasons of Skyrim, but no issues on medium RealVision, but my sytem is not nearly as good as yours) or this ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58534/?

I'm just going to go through your load order with my advice, take it or leave it, not all will apply to FPS, some to stability;

hdtHighHeel.esm - Remove it, go here; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/? see the video there on how to remove the dependency on the heels from your shoes and clothing set. High Heels is massively unstable, don't ever use it on anything but yourself, don't ever spread HDT like heels, clothes or hair around to NPCs (exception HDT bodies, they're usually fine). Note that HDT by itself might be your whole issue if you are spreading it.

Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp not a stability issue, just replace it with this, same effect via MCM, and a lot of other stuff; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151/

UndergroundBathhouse.esm - you're clearly using the wrong one, because you have the addon files. Go here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog/ download his merged version, which also has multiple bugfixes.

LoversComfort.esp - This is another very likely reason for your issues with a lot of NPCs. I know it adds a lot of fun but it an be really intensive, and the more NPCs are available for it to run scripts on, the more issues you have.

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp - this might be an issue as well regarding the NPCs, it depends on how it checks for the hookers and clients, it may be running checks on a ton of NPCs every time you run into a group. I have never tried this so I could be wrong.

Otherwise things look good, but your load order is funky. Look hard at it in TES5Edit, go over it a few more times, run a Merged patch like I described, a Bashed patch is not enough, and when you have made both the merge and bash patch (make bash after merge), left click in TEs5Edit with all mods including bash loaded and select "apply filter to show conflict losers" these are the mods that are being overwritten partially or maybe even entirely. Do not trust LOOT, this looks very much like a LOOTed load order.

Also you still haven't given me a COMPLETE load order, you have only given me your plugin load order; you have another one that has files that do not have a plugin, including most texture mods.

that's exactly what i've done, DL the ENB vram test from Boris and ran it for dx9 and put that number in my enblocal.ini

Also what I mean by taking ENB out i just mean using ENBboost without the graphical enhancements, right now it's running the best it ever has after i took all the textures out besides skin textures and whatever comes with mods like campfire and what not, i read that adding alot of new stuff to the game, object meshes is another thing that will slow it down big time too which i think is why cutting my load order down has helped slightly too, but i still get those hard stutters/mini freeze when turning fast occasionally but less frequently than before. other than that i am staying over 60 except when there is a lot of npcs on screen like during a festival in town with the mod 'holidays' and during too big of a battle especially something like immersive patrols or warzones so i took those out. i had a dragon attack this playthrough outside of riften with quite a bit going on like 2 flame atronachs, my followers, a few riften guards and a couple trolls and it was smooth. last time like i said i was in darkwater crossing, which was modded with ETAC so more stuff and npcs, and was using ENHanced Mighty dragons, i honestly can't pinpoint it but like i said i got terrible and frequent hard stutters during that dragon attack, also had all the textures installed too which i don't have now and about 40 more plugins.

you'll have to give me some time with the hdthighheels because i'll have to go back and look which armors in my armors merges, i have two of them, require it and then i'll have to take those out and rebuild those. by the way you hdt high heels causes crashes or fps drops? Only using HDT bodies, i've used hdt heels on followers before but only for testing never in an actual game. i've always been suspicous of hdt bodies though and all that hdt going on that many npcs, i don't use anything else that is hdt though.

underground bathhouse like i said awhile ago you might not remember but when i tried the merged version i couldn't get the 'about my bathhouse' dialogue for most npcs even with the amulet, i went back to the nexus version and now it works, might be a conflict with something in my load order but i'll have to wait to figure out what it is because of the other problems.

what will i be losing with loverscomfort that spusesenhanced doesn't have? besides npc couples banging? anything?

can you point me to which page you say how to make a merged patch? that's not the same as merged plugins right?

ok here is my modlist but keep in mind it's a mess and there is a lot of it that is not even checked in MO so it's not loaded in game i unchecked a lot like i said but didn't delete them in case i try them out again in the future i can have them already installed just unchecked. For example all of the textures you see are unchecked besides skin textures i use from all in one animated pussy and SOS there might be some gameplay mods that add objects and textures too. also some of those armors are unchecked and much of the locational mods are unchecked right now, ETAC for example and Immersive College of Winterhold and house mods. I'm also using DOF of ENB right now not DYnavision.

modlist.txt

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

Realvision
Project ENB
K ENB
Seasons of Skyrim
BLEAK
AIR ENB

that's exactly what i've done, DL the ENB vram test from Boris and ran it for dx9 and put that number in my enblocal.ini

Also what I mean by taking ENB out i just mean using ENBboost without the graphical enhancements, right now it's running the best it ever has after i took all the textures out besides skin textures and whatever comes with mods like campfire and what not, i read that adding alot of new stuff to the game, object meshes is another thing that will slow it down big time too which i think is why cutting my load order down has helped slightly too, but i still get those hard stutters/mini freeze when turning fast occasionally but less frequently than before. other than that i am staying over 60 except when there is a lot of npcs on screen like during a festival in town with the mod 'holidays' and during too big of a battle especially something like immersive patrols or warzones so i took those out. i had a dragon attack this playthrough outside of riften with quite a bit going on like 2 flame atronachs, my followers, a few riften guards and a couple trolls and it was smooth. last time like i said i was in darkwater crossing, which was modded with ETAC so more stuff and npcs, and was using ENHanced Mighty dragons, i honestly can't pinpoint it but like i said i got terrible and frequent hard stutters during that dragon attack, also had all the textures installed too which i don't have now and about 40 more plugins.

you'll have to give me some time with the hdthighheels because i'll have to go back and look which armors in my armors merges, i have two of them, require it and then i'll have to take those out and rebuild those. by the way you hdt high heels causes crashes or fps drops? Only using HDT bodies, i've used hdt heels on followers before but only for testing never in an actual game. i've always been suspicous of hdt bodies though and all that hdt going on that many npcs, i don't use anything else that is hdt though.

underground bathhouse like i said awhile ago you might not remember but when i tried the merged version i couldn't get the 'about my bathhouse' dialogue for most npcs even with the amulet, i went back to the nexus version and now it works, might be a conflict with something in my load order but i'll have to wait to figure out what it is because of the other problems.

what will i be losing with loverscomfort that spusesenhanced doesn't have? besides npc couples banging? anything?

can you point me to which page you say how to make a merged patch? that's not the same as merged plugins right?

ok here is my modlist but keep in mind it's a mess and there is a lot of it that is not even checked in MO so it's not loaded in game i unchecked a lot like i said but didn't delete them in case i try them out again in the future i can have them already installed just unchecked. For example all of the textures you see are unchecked besides skin textures i use from all in one animated pussy and SOS there might be some gameplay mods that add objects and textures too. also some of those armors are unchecked and much of the locational mods are unchecked right now, ETAC for example and Immersive College of Winterhold and house mods. I'm also using DOF of ENB right now not DYnavision.

A Merged Patch isn't the same as Merged Plugin. Fire up TesEdit let it run through your entire order, once its done, right click in the Mod list pane and select Other, then select Merged Patch-ignore the warnings let it do it's thing. Once done say yes to save Merged Patch-You have an option too call it anything you want, but merged patch makes things easier.

Then in your Overwrite Folder of Mod Organizer-create Mod Merged Patch, check it load and your done.

Yea i've seen that it's the new 305 binary and is normal just ignore it if it's not causing you problems, if you want you can try enabling or disabling both the enb vsync in you enblocal ini and skyrims vsync in your skyrim ini, i think at one point that went away for me but i don't recall which one of those did it. or try setting the fps limiter to true in enblocal ini or try nvidiainspector fps limiter or it's vsync if it really bothers you but i would say just ignore it if nothing is wrong in game.

I set vsync to false in enblocal and the fps started to display normally again, thanks.

Okay first off Alex9ndre, author of Vigor and other mods have released a new file, it's still on the Vigor page but may get a new page of it's own, you can read about what the new file does here, this is something I will be using.

Re Merged patch, you did read the first page of this thread as instructed right? Merged patch and bashed patch is handled there in a lot of detail.

You seem to be a bit confused also about what HDT bodies mean, if you are using All-in One then every NPC in your game is already using HDT bodies, they have to for that mod to work. If your armor mods do something silly like put HDT high heels boots in level lists, then NPCs already have them.

Lover's Comfort etc; you do read the descriptions of mods you download right? If not I can't help you, sorry. Just go to that page (specifically here) and read up on it.

Any good threads on compiling scripts in Mod Organizer? 

I don't even know what that means. :P Scripts for Skyrim, scripts for macros in Mod Organizer, what?

Sorry as I've said before when it comes to making mods (beyond just patches and making existing mods work better) I'm a complete noob, scripting especially.