Hello,

i have a big request. This is a result of my playthrough as a succubus. Its about to collect every succubus mod and merging it into one. Your mod is a big part of it and already contains an idea that i wrote here a month ago. I have a thread "Need inspiration?" where i posted the hole thing as "30. Succubus Playthrough". The thing is that you are the only one that works activ on his succubus mod (i know its yours is about draining but thats something a succubus is doing^^). Im sorry when im wrong with this statement. Since here are some succubus lovers maybe someone else is interested to make it.

Cool, had a quick read and yes I have plans for a large RPG mod but ain't got time right now, it's got some important base stuff put down but nothing interesting for an end user so far.

My mod would basically include a small quest chain with an intro and then some interesting game loops, which means gaining abilities by draining and leveling up your succubus skillz and stuff.

The meaning behind the thing i wrote was to create a base. At the moment you have to download different mods and then fight through their options to nearly get the results you want. Customizing your succubus is nearly impossible for the normal user and its just to much things you have to do with change files in your folders.

This mod is awesome. I ve had zero problems with it..

I got it with the plan of my Succubus creation.. ( I use half dragon race now, mixed with other things.. )

Better Vampires can be thrown off feeding with the drain.. however I ve only had it happen if I start a Vamp via LAL.. normal Vamp change didn't act up.. fix was easy.. start new character as Vamp... debug Better Vamps.. now your a full vamp with all the fun of this and feeding.

:-)

On Succubus creation.. its not a big deal to customize one on your own.. its no wading in mods.. not for me ( but I am a mod addict.. I need help... :-p )... try this.

Half dragon race

Draining ( here )

Succubus Infusion ( forget the real name.. anyway.. its here on LL ) its a potion that makes you a Succubus or Incubus.

Animated wings off of Nexus

Flying Spell off of nexus.

Poof. Done.

And flying is a great add in general.. since if you don't console it on a character like a Succubus.. you can learn the magic vanilla style. Its a purchasable spell, and its not OP.. as it is dependent on Stamina for use.. low level.. short flight.. etc etc..

Help, please .   and sorry for my english

Anyone experiencing an issue when draining starts, actors return back to hostile state?

Toggle around the others options, didn't help either.

Once draining starts, sexlab animations stop and aggressors back to attacking my player.

Couldn't figure out which other mods conflicting this, appreciate some help! :(

I face the same problem.

New installed computer, new game and PC, last version of sexlab.

I use SexlabAroused, Sexlabmatchmaker, Sexlab creature framework, Sexlab nude creatures, more nastycritters, Sexlab aroused creature, Bestialityanimations pack, Bestialityextras,  Fnis creature pack, SexlabAttraction, eagerNPC, Dangerousnight, SC07RandomAttack, Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Solution Sexlab Defeat and SL Deadly drain (v 1.66_fix). All mod on the latest version when installed the game (02/25/2016)

Ihave try max and min values for the physical draining, i'm sure i haven't doublekey bind. And i have try different load order

When in consensual sex using Solution (SLEN), RadiantProstitution or EagerNPC it's all ok, draining work and animation goes to the end, just seems to take more time to start and be a bit longer than without DD or with DD1.5.1

When in forced sex, using SC07SexlabRandomAttack or Defeat, just after draining start, all stop and victim (NPC, animal and creature) of draining  return to hostile, all reported to death in DD tickled or not, death via hotkey engaged or not

On my old computer with the same mods but DD 1.5.1 all worked fine.

here is my last load order, using Loot Pat731 Mod load order.7z

Anyone experiencing an issue when draining starts, actors return back to hostile state?

Once draining starts, sexlab animations stop and aggressors back to attacking my player.

I face the same problem.

I use SexlabAroused, Sexlabmatchmaker, Sexlab creature framework, Sexlab nude creatures, more nastycritters, Sexlab aroused creature, Bestialityanimations pack, Bestialityextras,  Fnis creature pack, SexlabAttraction, eagerNPC, Dangerousnight, SC07RandomAttack, Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Solution Sexlab Defeat and SL Deadly drain (v 1.66_fix). All mod on the latest version when installed the game (02/25/2016)

Ihave try max and min values for the physical draining, i'm sure i haven't doublekey bind. And i have try different load order

When in consensual sex using Solution (SLEN), RadiantProstitution or EagerNPC it's all ok, draining work and animation goes to the end, just seems to take more time to start and be a bit longer than without DD or with DD1.5.1

When in forced sex, using SC07SexlabRandomAttack or Defeat, just after draining start, all stop and victim (NPC, animal and creature) of draining  return to hostile, all reported to death in DD tickled or not, death via hotkey engaged or not

here is my last load order, using Loot attachicon.gifPat731 Mod load order.7z

Could be that the damage done by the draining is causing them to go aggressive again. If you have it enabled try and disable "is crime" and see if that helps.

I face the same problem.

here is my last load order, using Loot attachicon.gifPat731 Mod load order.7z

Could be that the damage done by the draining is causing them to go aggressive again. If you have it enabled try and disable "is crime" and see if that helps.

is crime is disabled.

I will try to put DD1.5.1 again to see what append

I'm afraid im having trouble with the mod again, same problem as before with the body disappearing when i physically drain, and then a CTD. 

as usual here is my log: 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Hmm things look alright in the log, mind sending me your PhysicalDrain config file?

Looks like the last thing that happens is sexlab trying to re equip clothing. You can also try to uncheck the " Use Ni override option" to see if it's related to that.

I wanted to ask something (sorry if it was asked before I didn't read all of the posts here but most of them)

When does my body go back to normal after physical drain? My character seem to be stuck like that and her breasts are ginormous and not really nice to look at.

I tried reset body parts but it makes the characters breast much smaller then they was originally.

thx.

I wanted to ask something (sorry if it was asked before I didn't read all of the posts here but most of them)

When does my body go back to normal after physical drain? My character seem to be stuck like that and her breasts are ginormous and not really nice to look at.

I tried reset body parts but it makes the characters breast much smaller then they was originally.

thx.

It's supposed to go back to normal after you sleep for a few hours  :P

thx.

I slept for 24 hours and nothing happened. :o

thx.

Oh boy. Not sure then... :-/

thx.

Just taking a wild shot here but I wonder, is it because I have deleted xpmse.esp (I dont have most of the sliders anymore) so it does not revert back because of this? And also a strange thing is I will physical drain people even with the option unchecked. The only way to stop it was to disable nioverride. That worked. The physical drain is a cool feature but I can live without it.

I'l just add my load order here in case anyone interested.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Campfire.esm=1

iHUD.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

TheCoenaculiUNP.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

SummonVampireCattle.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

12FemaleBrows.esp=1

FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1

dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1

LPBards.esp=1

SabreFurBag.esp=1

FreckleMania.esp=1

Amb_SimaEffect.esp=1

MikanEyes All in one.esp=1

Dark Triss Armour.esp=1

Mavari Armor.esp=1

DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1

TrissDress.esp=1

BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp=1

ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

AOS.esp=1

3DNPC.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

Bijin Wives.esp=1

CastleVolkiharImmersive.esp=1

SeranaDNP.esp=1

LSReborn.esp=1

ESFCompanions.esp=1

Darkend.esp=1

Skyrim Unbound.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

ForgottenCity.esp=1

bm_SimpleAction.esp=1

Andre male_xuniana.esp=1

Mora Oghma 2.0.esp=1

Cute Adoptable.esp=1

HT Social NPCs.esp=1

DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1

KS Jewelry.esp=1

HN66mage4vanilla.esp=1

HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp=1

Unique Uniques.esp=1

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp=1

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp=1

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1

Pupetteer Master.esp=1

HeartBreaker.esp=1

ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1

BatTravel.esp=1

Eclipse Power.esp=1

NormalVampireFaces.esp=1

Rebirth Monster.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1

SimplyKnock.esp=1

Hermit.esp=1

Kate.esp=1

SofiaFollower.esp=1

Inigo.esp=1

zMirai.esp=1

SL Deadly Drain.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1

Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp=1

Requiem - Hearthfire.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Inigo.esp=1

Requiem - Mirai Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Sofia.esp=1

Killable Children.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

VioLens.esp=1

VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Campfire.esp=1

Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp=1

Requiem - Unique Uniques - AOS.esp=1

Requiem - ESF Companions.esp=1

Requiem - No Overencumbered Messages.esp=1

Requiem - Revenge of the Enemies.esp=1

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp=1

thx.

Just taking a wild shot here but I wonder, is it because I have deleted xpmse.esp (I dont have most of the sliders anymore) so it does not revert back because of this? And also a strange thing is I will physical drain people even with the option unchecked. The only way to stop it was to disable nioverride. That worked. The physical drain is a cool feature but I can live without it.

I'l just add my load order here in case anyone interested.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Campfire.esm=1

iHUD.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

TheCoenaculiUNP.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

SummonVampireCattle.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

12FemaleBrows.esp=1

FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1

dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1

LPBards.esp=1

SabreFurBag.esp=1

FreckleMania.esp=1

Amb_SimaEffect.esp=1

MikanEyes All in one.esp=1

Dark Triss Armour.esp=1

Mavari Armor.esp=1

DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1

TrissDress.esp=1

BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp=1

ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

AOS.esp=1

3DNPC.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

Bijin Wives.esp=1

CastleVolkiharImmersive.esp=1

SeranaDNP.esp=1

LSReborn.esp=1

ESFCompanions.esp=1

Darkend.esp=1

Skyrim Unbound.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

ForgottenCity.esp=1

bm_SimpleAction.esp=1

Andre male_xuniana.esp=1

Mora Oghma 2.0.esp=1

Cute Adoptable.esp=1

HT Social NPCs.esp=1

DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1

KS Jewelry.esp=1

HN66mage4vanilla.esp=1

HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp=1

Unique Uniques.esp=1

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp=1

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp=1

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1

Pupetteer Master.esp=1

HeartBreaker.esp=1

ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1

BatTravel.esp=1

Eclipse Power.esp=1

NormalVampireFaces.esp=1

Rebirth Monster.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1

SimplyKnock.esp=1

Hermit.esp=1

Kate.esp=1

SofiaFollower.esp=1

Inigo.esp=1

zMirai.esp=1

SL Deadly Drain.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1

Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp=1

Requiem - Hearthfire.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Inigo.esp=1

Requiem - Mirai Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Sofia.esp=1

Killable Children.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

VioLens.esp=1

VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp=1

Requiem - Campfire.esp=1

Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp=1

Requiem - Unique Uniques - AOS.esp=1

Requiem - ESF Companions.esp=1

Requiem - No Overencumbered Messages.esp=1

Requiem - Revenge of the Enemies.esp=1

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp=1

No. Hoenheim said earlier that it doesn't reset at this point. You'll just have to use the reset scaling in the MCM menu.

can you make one parameter MCM for add more size breast ?

i see limited size after one time , or perhaps i can change with CK ?

need more more size drain   :P

If you look in this folder SKSE\Plugins\SLDD there is a tool called DDEdit where you can change all bones in the character, to set the min/max values :) Fully costumizable!

Have fun :)

If you look in this folder SKSE\Plugins\SLDD there is a tool called DDEdit where you can change all bones in the character, to set the min/max values :) Fully costumizable!

:)  lol tnx for the tip  :)

Is there an option to change what is effected in the physical drain effects like the old version where you could decide do you want breast growth or just want shrinkage from the person you are draining?

The post by Hoenheim, just the second one above yours, is what you are looking for. Just be careful with what you edit in there, not knowing what a node covers exactly can cause issues.

im looking at this editor like WTF so ya not going to do anything with that lol 

Okay coming from the creator this might be a bit biased:

"Dude it's easy as fuck" -Hoenheim 2016

To elaborate, what the editor does is change the min and the max values of what changes are applied to your body.

In Skyrim and in your body mesh there is what's called a skeleton. The skeleton controls how the body moves much like our own. But it also applies scaling.

In DDEdit I allow you to pick parts of the skeleton called represented by "nodes" when the scaling on these changes  your body changes.

For you, you would just change the existing ones to select max/min size of your boob scaling.

Look this is how you add a node and change the scale:

http://blighttown.net/img/easy.webm

To remove one just select the node, right click and press remove.

Hi Guys

i have given some drain powers to my followers, but i don´t want them to use these powers everytime they have sex. Is there a way to remove the drain powers from my followers?

Because i only found spells to give them powers or make them drain slaves, but found nothing to take it away from them....

Hi Guys

i have given some drain powers to my followers, but i don´t want them to use these powers everytime they have sex. Is there a way to remove the drain powers from my followers?

Because i only found spells to give them powers or make them drain slaves, but found nothing to take it away from them....

Use the same spell on them again and it takes the drain power away.