Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

I ninja uploaded the latest versions of the fair skin, mature and sg textures. 

They have install script for Mod Manager. (UNP and CBBE support) 

Will you make a patch for the Demoniac Skin Texture?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

No sorry.

Oh well :/

62392112.jpg

I made one as part of my textures, you'll want to grab one of the textures I made for pure skin (demoniac uses the same) and then the SuperGlossySchlong file. You'll need both because SGS is just a subsurface, not the whole texture. If you're not using an ENB, you'll have to tweak things in Nifskope to get your desired glossiness.

No sorry.

62392112.jpg

I made one as part of my textures, you'll want to grab one of the textures I made for pure skin (demoniac uses the same) and then the SuperGlossySchlong file. You'll need both because SGS is just a subsurface, not the whole texture. If you're not using an ENB, you'll have to tweak things in Nifskope to get your desired glossiness.

1st of all which texture from your mod the light version or the tan?And where is located SuperGlossySchlong file,Ialso use ENB so i guess im fine with the glossiness

No sorry.

62392112.jpg

1st of all which texture from your mod the light version or the tan?And where is located SuperGlossySchlong file,Ialso use ENB so i guess im fine with the glossiness

That depends on what skin tone you're using, if you're using darker skin, go tan, lighter skin, light. The file should be near the bottom.

I just wanted to thank you for this, I went with the Fair Skin Complexion, which seemed the newest of the skin downloads I found at Nexus, and seemed easiest skin to install, had a nice fomod.

Thank you very Much. They seem to for the most part just blend right in.

Thank you ! To confirm that I got it right, you're speaking of this mod of yours ?

And for Demonica support, I would need to install :

YevMods - SOS Female - for thePure Light Version.7z

YevMods - SOS Female - SuperGlossySchlong (Oily)-75952-1-0.7z

Is this correct ?

Thank you ! To confirm that I got it right, you're speaking of this mod of yours ?

And for Demonica support, I would need to install :

YevMods - SOS Female - for thePure Light Version.7z

YevMods - SOS Female - SuperGlossySchlong (Oily)-75952-1-0.7z

Is this correct ?

Yep

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any reason why a program like TexBlend couldn't be fitted to automate this process somewhat? A seam between the shaft and the abdomen is fundamentally the same as a seam between the (cranial) head and neck. There's got to a better way to eliminate seams than manually creating new schlong textures for every single skin variant that already exists.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using  UUNP + Fair Skin + your textures (SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0) I have color mismatch between the schlong and the body.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Edit: with CBBE all looks perfect.

Yea I have that same issue yet it could be one of three issues which is the original fair skin body texture being optimized vs uncompressed, the optional body features of the original fair skin body texture, or that the SOS fair skin texture for unp is maybe another texture like mature skin (cuz I see it pop up in the name mod option). Or we need to textureblend it which I have not tried.

I am getting a minor seam using Fair Skin complexion (all default settings in the fomod, latest version: 8.1) using your fair skin patch. I see that the default naming for your patch while installing it is 'mature skin', has there been a mix up?

Still, great work though. Especially your SoS bodyslide addon which has removed the gap between sos and the body :D

I am getting a minor seam using Fair Skin complexion (all default settings in the fomod, latest version: 8.1) using your fair skin patch. I see that the default naming for your patch while installing it is 'mature skin', has there been a mix up?

Still, great work though. Especially your SoS bodyslide addon which has removed the gap between sos and the body biggrin.png

I'm getting the same problem, and was wondering the same thing.

The files in the mature textures and fair skin textures downloads seem to be the same.

Does the seam become visible mostly in bright light?

Still, great work though. Especially your SoS bodyslide addon which has removed the gap between sos and the body biggrin.png

I'm getting the same problem, and was wondering the same thing.

The files in the mature textures and fair skin textures downloads seem to be the same.

Does the seam become visible mostly in bright light?

Yes, it's more visible in bright light. I noticed it when I loaded up my test save in the starting area where you are using Alternate Start. The torch there is quite bright and that's where I noticed it. 

is there a small possibility the mature skin schlong textures were uploaded as fair skin schlong textures? because after examining the files, both of them seem functionally identical - and the fair skin schlong has a noticeable seam. just curious, 'cause I love fair skin and I'd hate to miss out on the great work you put into it.

also, thank you - seriously. skyrim needs moar futa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a small possibility the mature skin schlong textures were uploaded as fair skin schlong textures? because after examining the files, both of them seem functionally identical - and the fair skin schlong has a noticeable seam. just curious, 'cause I love fair skin and I'd hate to miss out on the great work you put into it.

also, thank you - seriously. skyrim needs moar futa.

I'm also pretty sure the skins in the fair skin download got mixed up somewhere. Does anyone have the older ones? Using the ones from B3lisario now but there's still a very tiny seam with new versions of fair skin.

Confirming what these guys have already noted - the most recent version of the Fair Skin patch contains the Mature Skin texture.

Very much hoping for an update. Or could someone else who has them upload the actual Fair Skin textures?

All textures in the fair skin textures download are  the right one, have you downloaded them from the main page? 

I forgot to post back on this.  In the file I downloaded from the main page your subsurface skin (malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds) is just a flat tan square.  This was causing a seam (and weird coloring) anywhere with subsurface scattering going on.  Maybe it works with ENBs but I only use ENB for memory management.

I downloaded Yev's subsurface fix file and combined it with your skins and now it looks great.

Researching all this left me a little surprised on the state of SoS skins.  There appears to be a UV map with no balls?  A lot of skins don't seem to specify which is which.  I even found skins for balls mixed with subsurface/normal maps for no balls.  It's all over the place.

Yours are much better quality.  I don't know where Yev got her subsurface skin (I can't even find an "original" w/balls subsurface skin anywhere) but you might want to ask her if you can include it with your skins.

I really like your normal map too.  It would be great if there were more normal maps of that quality.  I've been making SoS "addons" with different skins.  If we had more normal maps we could get a whole plethora of variety out there.

blah blah

All textures in the fair skin textures download are  the right one, have you downloaded them from the main page? 

When you put the Fairskin file in NMM, it's labeled as "ERF Schlong Textures for Mature Textures".

So it isn't just a couple of people having this issue. The zip file says Fairskin, but the files themselves are labeled as the mature.

post-193661-0-83556300-1483498154_thumb.png

post-193661-0-08537900-1483498166_thumb.png

blah blah

When you put the Fairskin file in NMM, it's labeled as "ERF Schlong Textures for Mature Textures".

So it isn't just a couple of people having this issue. The zip file says Fairskin, but the files themselves are labeled as the mature.

This is only a error in the install script, the textures in the pack are the right one.