So why are we censoring?

Im my experience political discussions often go astray because people use the same term but (unknowingly) define it differently, and then accuse each other of lying/being trolls.
E.g. some people say 90% of all rape victims are female, some people say 50% of all rape victims are male. Both figures are actually correct, just in the first case it was defined as "forced to be penetrated" and in the second case "forced to be penetrated or forced to penetrate someone".

Fetusthebard, by the time I got to the end of the first sentence of your first post I was already thinking "Fuck you. We don't got jack shit to 'splain.'" The problems you have in a public forum aren't non-existent censorship, it's that you come across as kind of a dick.

No offense. :P

Offense taken.

I think we've heard every angle that we need to hear about this issue. I will leave those rule violations above visible as a reminder, why we do, what we do. From this point forward there would only be more statistics about unrelated topics pulled out of thin air, thinly veiled insults, open insults with a smiley face and "jk, lolz" at the end, or even more drama and salt of people that don't fully grasp the concept of censorship.

I'm aware of the irony and if this means I'm the fucking fucker, that "censors" all your shit: Deal with it! 

Thread locked.

Archived