Lore-friendly follower recommendations for evil character

vram1974

Hey guys, I started a new character last night to try a vampire mage. This is my first mage and third character. My first character was a thief-archer who was semi-immoral, my second character was also an archer but she was righteous and good.

I've never played a vampire so I'm looking forward to the experience.

The thing is, some of the followers I've used probably wouldn't enjoy being vampires or being with a vampire. Vilja is way too moral to be my follower, while Sofia would probably also get creeped out. Arissa the rogue sounds like she wouldn't really be down.

Obviously Serana would be cool with it but I'm wondering if you could suggest any other followers. I'm looking more for warriors since once I get Serana there will be two magic-based fighters (me and her).

Thanks!

My guy used Gorr from INPCs for awhile. Gorr was pretty good, because he's a bit of a brute and talks about bedding maidens and how it's like killing bandits ... you know, bloody. haha. If you choose the right option when chatting with him, (something about there also being an inordinate amount of screaming) he says, "And their pain is our pleasure." So basically he's a big sadist. My guy loved him. :lol:

Xavier is a stunning follower. He's pretty powerful too, and his summons could serve as tank.

There is also Granice. I use him for my necromancer and he is extremely well done. Only issue is that his dick has rotted off, so there's just a bloody mess down there. If you use Random Sex, Defeat, or mods of that sort, he won't have the gear to get the job done.

There's also Queenie's Vampires. They're pretty cool. You can get them with or without tattoos. 

If you're just looking for a partner in crime I suggest Jenassa.  Though vanilla, she is by far the best follower in the game for a mage type character.  She's a combat ranger so she sneaks well, she has dual wield and uses the Forsworn Low Berserker combat style so she is really a bad ass when you give her two swords, good light armor and a nice bow.  Also her morality is zero and she has 'any crime' flagged.  I used her for the DB quest line and she was a villain right along with me.  Her flavor comments are also good and she's not annoying at all.  The one down-fall she has is not being immortal and you can kill her by accident, but that helped me refine my game play since I couldn't wildly fireball anyone she was in combat with.

I don't use player-made followers since I can make my own.  Even with them in play, I still go back to Jenassa from time to time.

If you're just looking for a partner in crime I suggest Jenassa.  Though vanilla, she is by far the best follower in the game for a mage type character.  She's a combat ranger so she sneaks well, she has dual wield and uses the Forsworn Low Berserker combat style so she is really a bad ass when you give her two swords, good light armor and a nice bow.  Also her morality is zero and she has 'any crime' flagged.  I used her for the DB quest line and she was a villain right along with me.  Her flavor comments are also good and she's not annoying at all.  The one down-fall she has is not being immortal and you can kill her by accident, but that helped me refine my game play since I couldn't wildly fireball anyone she was in combat with.

I don't use player-made followers since I can make my own.  Even with them in play, I still go back to Jenassa from time to time.

+ She looks awesome ^^

37861-2-1372958933.jpg

Archived