Best looking NPC overhaul

Well, don't know what to say I've tried everything apart from installing ECE :s, oh well already deleted the mentioned characters from plugin.

you are required to install ECE, you can keep CME.esp unchecked if you are Racemenu user like me.

Well, don't know what to say I've tried everything apart from installing ECE :s, oh well already deleted the mentioned characters from plugin.

you are required to install ECE, you can keep CME.esp unchecked if you are Racemenu user like me.

Don't have ECE installed on mine :)

well if it was required, it wouldn't make sense that Hestla works perfectly.

Also, what  BasHanada said.  :P

there...  :dodgy:

Yes I know about that ~ But there's already proof that you don't need it  :P

Also I've installed quite a few follower mods that said ECE is required without actually having it. Worked without any problems, this is the first one that's had any problems for me. :(

there...  :dodgy:

Yes I know about that ~ But there's already proof that you don't need it  :P

Also I've installed quite a few follower mods that said ECE is required without actually having it. Worked without any problems, this is the first one that's had any problems for me. :(

I didn't have ece installed and it worked fine for me.

AFAIK the "NPC 85" mod is actually called "NPC 54" inside the mod folder from the 5-part archive. The other file is apparently an update that you need to merge/overwrite with the main download.

And the plugin is called "jh_people2.esp" to make things even more confusing ;)

AFAIK the "NPC 85" mod is actually called "NPC 54" inside the mod folder from the 5-part archive. The other file is apparently an update that you need to merge/overwrite with the main download.

And the plugin is called "jh_people2.esp" to make things even more confusing ;)

The first time I installed these files, I just installed the NPC85 files and I overwrote the esp with the file from NPC54. When I got into the game, I could see that not all the females were being changed and some of them had brown faces. Irileth was not changed, Ysolda had a brown face, for example.

So I went back and copied over the esp from NPC85 and I could see some improvements but still... Irileth is unchanged in my game. But I can see she is part of the list of NPCs affected in the esp for NPC85. Very strange...

If anyone's still havin trouble to get NPC85 (and its sister mods) to work, here's how a part of my MO looks...

258qnep.png

All char texture mods have priority over those... (they're above)

Man, these NPCs look even better with the right ENBs :)

2dmgnx1.jpg

PS. I just LOOT the plugins ;)