Best looking NPC overhaul

Anyone have alternate NPC85 links? Naver isn't allowing me to create an account.

I just finish DL NPC85 from naver and not have account in there

Where are the download links? When I click on the button up right, a dropdown window with the links appear. When I click the links it asks me to log in to Naver.

yeah it common error of some people cause overwrite texture..

i don't know if this fix work in your game..

if you use MO

first put all JH overhaul at bottom load in left pane to make sure nothing overwrite those file, like this

- JH Loosefile

- JH bandit

- JH forsworn

- JH donyakiin

- JH dawnguard

- JH dragonborn

this the last thing i do http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/?p=1180569

hope that help

Hi since I have few mods that requires Racemenu so I just want to ask is it possible to use JH replacers with Racemenu without having to use ECE?

Hi since I have few mods that requires Racemenu so I just want to ask is it possible to use JH replacers with Racemenu without having to use ECE?

I am using it with RM 3.something.

You don't' need ECE, considering the facegendata is what determines the NPC's face not the racemenu.

I am using it with RM 3.something.

You don't' need ECE, considering the facegendata is what determines the NPC's face not the racemenu.

Thanks for the tip. I guess I will have no problems with it.

yeah it common error of some people cause overwrite texture..

i don't know if this fix work in your game..

if you use MO

first put all JH overhaul at bottom load in left pane to make sure nothing overwrite those file, like this

- JH Loosefile

- JH bandit

- JH forsworn

- JH donyakiin

- JH dawnguard

- JH dragonborn

this the last thing i do http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/?p=1180569

hope that help

Thanks, but no run:

No ECE:

RAvABLI.jpg

Wh3P3dc.jpg

XqoSZfb.jpg

1VIhEZV.jpg

ECE:

GfedfO0.jpg

bafsSQA.jpg

g6dvubt.jpg

ECE, following steps bySarathis

1GEHArh.jpg

w3YaFi5.jpg

I want vampires!

OEZOTQv.gif

If people are still searching I recommend to download NPCs of Dibella which will replace all the NPCs in the game including DLCs.

I also suggest overwriting the Wives in the game with Bijin Wives as they are made extremely well and to also overwrite a few other characters with Bijin Warmaidens.

I currently have these installed with no conflicts or errors. Just make sure to put NPCs of Dibella before the Bijin mods in your load order!

NPCs of Dibella. Most of those female NPCs look like tranies. Good choice for UNP schlong addon for SoS.

IMO the best hairoverhaul is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15411/?apachii hair for npc. There are problems with apachii hair for npc mainly the grey face bug (the grey face fiix files author provided don't fix very grey faced NPC). I also very much dislike the hairstyles for male NPCs they look completely out of whack like some fucking hipsters.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63903/?

Elisif the Jarl replacer. I recommend this one for Elisif. I don't think there is any better replacer for Elisif. This mod even beats Elisif version for Biijin mod.

Personally - there are so many overhauls for NPCs I can't hardly find any good one. I just like some NPCs the mod makes look better.

NPCs of Dibella. Most of those female NPCs look like tranies. Good choice for UNP schlong addon for SoS.

lol wut? It might just be the texture replacer they're using but they look million times better than vanilla.

that's a joke?

vanilla heads were worse than that?

27427-1-1373698257.jpg

27427-1-1373698489.jpg

there's no competition with the newer stuff

those are npc85, probably, can't be sure what i did

XxVEMqW.jpg

fOFfIFh.jpg

rsLo1f5.jpg

K5EEi8F.jpg

72E8v0i.jpg

CJujwyl.jpg

dawnguard rename some vampire headparts, it's because of that so many have problems with those heads

some mods (like ece) have skyrim race, it overwrite dawnguard

that only allow you to load those heads, if you have a mod with heads that use dawnguard headparts names, they won't load right

lYMJuDM.jpg

srMxO0n.jpg

oKNBO7W.jpg

TXoU3JQ.jpg

that outfit replacer is no good (check the hands if you don't see the problem)

cuU5FVd.jpg

s9Nxgen.jpg

etc etc

those ones are btrh i think

ZQ2Tb5u.jpg

YWXh5sK.jpg

a mashup is better for variety, elisif btrh... berk, gave her a follower head

n4O9QdS.jpg

mannequin is a follower too

fQLNwth.jpg

rvXaLb6.jpg

aela got a bangtam head

425G84b.jpg

that one is from seranaholic maybe

58nAbGr.jpg

but serana that's a ningheim head

PQhFAoQ.jpg

there's still no npc mod with some citrus heads?

oh, i forgot, they love conflicts...

using a nord race that load citrus head, if you don't remake the head of all nords add by mods, that's a problem (it's the same with mods that edit the nord race of course)

but you can use a custom race to avoid that crap

Y4OeM8q.jpg

custom race have crap too, renamed headparts...

kelnZtv.jpg

bodychange rename them too... (racemenu don't want to import a vanilla head morph on a citrus head, so i do it with that)

and of course, if you give that head to a nord, you have to change his race

if the npc is already in the save, you have to do that with the console

I also have that problem with Nilsine Shatter-Shield in my game and I have SG Brows installed.

NPC 85 does not need ECE.

But Nilsine used eyebrows ECE

Install ECE / textures / eyebrow (the plugin is not required)

Raikano, thanks for posting this solution. Nilsine looks great now!