Best looking NPC overhaul

bumping for others who don't want to search the whole topic for link

Installing Doyakin turned all my child npc into adult? They are now all using adult bodies and have child flag turned off.

yeah that's normal.

If it really bothers you, just put it back on in TES5edit.

Ah it doesnt bother me that much, just thought it was a bug and it didnt match the screenshot on the website.

Installing Doyakin turned all my child npc into adult? They are now all using adult bodies and have child flag turned off.

yeah that's normal.

If it really bothers you, just put it back on in TES5edit.

Ah it doesnt bother me that much, just thought it was a bug and it didnt match the screenshot on the website.

doesn't match the screenshot? Show a screenshot from your game.

Edit: Just double checked the website screenshots. If you're referring to the clothes they're wearing, I think he has his own mod he's using for that. I tried to contact him about that and some other clothing mods I saw in his screenshots, but he either doesn't speak English, or doesn't want to share those mods.

@eifrag, bumped SOGS link certainly helps & is much appreciated. Thanks for sharing it by the way.

@Folhaverde, other than checking/replacing textures, try to check & switch load order/file location. I think, Donyakiin should be placed after adult replacers & any replacer mod that causes conflict.

Anyway, found some new cool NPC replacers:

Replace of Markarth Girls by QuietTamriel
- Replaces the looks of 6 female NPCs from Markarth: Margret, Ghorza gra-Bagol, Muiri, Senna, Anwen & Orla.
Replace of Radiant Raiment Sisters by QuietTamriel
- Replaces the looks of the 2 female sisters/NPCs from Radiant Raiment, Solitude: Taarie & Endarie
QT's Followers by QuietTamriel
- Replaces the looks of Frea, from the Skaal Village, Solstheim (Dragonborn DLC). Separate pack has a custom follower, named Akira. [LoL! forgot to include Frea in the video, here's a screenshot of her: http://imgur.com/ngYJCdW ]
Mi_Serana by Mi0108
- Replaces the looks of Serana (Dawnguard DLC).
Hearthfire Songbirds by Noobshire
 - Replaces the looks of Hearthfire bards: Sonir and Oriella (Hearthfire DLC).
Younger Golldir by nt6486
- Replaces the looks of Golldir - a Nord who can be found at the entrance to Hillgrund's Tomb.

Here's a video feature showing them all: 

*My set-up has SOGS as main replacer then followed by NPC 85, sidearm43's JH mods, Males of Skyrim, a few single SBF replacers, RS children & now these. Also replaced anything that came with their own body types/textures with the ones I already use & prefer. All worked good.

Questions about the populated Skyrim civil war NPC replacer:

Since I am using civil war overhaul, do you really need the populated Skyrim civil war mod (and the replacer) to have beautiful imperial/stormcloak soldiers? or is it included with his other mods?

Since I am using civil war overhaul, do you really need the populated Skyrim civil war mod (and the replacer) to have beautiful imperial/stormcloak soldiers? or is it included with his other mods?

Yes you need that and it's not included with his other mods and you can use both because populated skyrim civil war mod don't use any scripts.

Yes you need that and it's not included with his other mods and you can use both because populated skyrim civil war mod don't use any scripts.

Thank you for the answer and clarification

Another question, I installed Sidearmf93's NPC85, bandit, thalmor, forsworn, donyaakin, dawnguard, dragoborn, populated civil war replacer and everything works well so far (haven't checked the dawnguard +dragonborn).

I know the replacer does not include dark elves, but what about the red guards? so far the red guards bandits and randoms are using their default faces.

My load order if it helps.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
soulgem-oven.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Realistic crime report radius.esp=1
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
GlassCrownCraftable.esp=1
ElvenCrownCraftable.esp=1
EbonyCrownCraftable.esp=1
DragonPlateCrownCraftable.esp=1
DragonCrownCraftable.esp=1
DaedricCrownCraftable.esp=1
Civil War Overhaul.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
SOSRaceMenuRotation.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
The Joy of Perspective.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul_SkyRe_Patch.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
NecroAnims.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
DLC1FLL.esp=1
DLC2FLL.esp=1
FeminizedLevelLists.esp=1
Donyaakin.esp=1
jh_dawnguard.esp=1
JH_dragonborn.esp=1
jh_ELF.esp=1
ForswornFemale.esp=1
banditfemale.esp=1
jh_people2.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1

@zaroas: the bandit, thalmor, forsworn, pop civil war replacers doesn't cover all races. Random Redguard, Breton, Dunmer & Bosmer NPCs are indeed not covered. They only cover random irrelevant Nords & Thalmor (even corpses.) Meanwhile - NPC85, donyakiin, DG, DB - do cover some but are named relevant npcs.

Hello everyone,

So I can get NPC 85 to work perfectly (thanks for recommending this mod).   What I want to do is have inhabitants of skyrim, SOGS, and NPC85 installed (basically, I want NPC85 to be primarily, follwed by SOGS and then whatever isn't covered by those two mods I want inhabitants of skyrim to cover).  However, I don't want to use MOD organization.  I trying installing inhabitants of skyrim first, followed by SOGS and then NPC85.  I sorted with loot but skyrim CTD everytime.  Any ideas how to get this work? 

Thanks

@ntwackme48, if you're really decided not to use MO, then you have to take into account these details:
- Using a variety of NPC replacers that edits the same NPCs will cause dark faces & conflicts if the files are not managed well. Take for instance SOGS & NPC85 - these 2 mods with similar & huge coverages of replaced files have to be sorted out in both load order & actual file arrangement in order to work properly. In MO, mods' file archives (left side of MO) are sorted in a way that they are separated from each other, hence, overlapping can be achieved & can be very easy to tweak. If you want NPC85 to take over SOGS with no bugs these tips, albeit for MO, are needed to be considered: on the left side of MO - NPC85 archive must be below SOGS archive, meanwhile, on the right side (load order) it will basically be the same - NPC85 esp must be below SOGS esp (not esm). Taking note of this procedure you can be able to add more replacers like this example:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TF8LUTnQZiM
If you can achieve the tips I suggested with your preferred mod manager then it'll be good.

@ntwackme48, if you're really decided not to use MO, then you have to take into account these details:

- Using a variety of NPC replacers that edits the same NPCs will cause dark faces & conflicts if the files are not managed well. Take for instance SOGS & NPC85 - these 2 mods with similar & huge coverages of replaced files have to be sorted out in both load order & actual file arrangement in order to work properly. In MO, mods' file archives (left side of MO) are sorted in a way that they are separated from each other, hence, overlapping can be achieved & can be very easy to tweak. If you want NPC85 to take over SOGS with no bugs, these tips, albeit for MO, are needed to be considered: on the left side of MO - NPC85 archive must be below SOGS archive, meanwhile, on the right side (load order) it will basically be the sames - NPC85 esp must be below SOGS esp (not esm). Taking note of this procedure you can be able to add more replacers like this example:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TF8LUTnQZiM

If you can achieve the steps I suggested with your preferred mod manager then it'll be good.

What suggestion do you have for those of us that are only using one NPC overhaul (NPC85) and still get grey face. I keep hearing about using some CK ctrl + F4 trick, but that just makes them have default face.

@checkett, if using MO, the procedure would be is to check for any other mod that causes conflict. It could actually not be a replacer but any mod that tampers with the records (facegen most likely) of the involved NPCs. Troubleshoot would be is to position NPC85's leftside archive & rightside load order esp below possible conflicts. I've been using this method for a while to switch variety quite often. Switching to either SOGS, NPC85, SBF, Bijins etc as the base replacer. All worked good.

@checkett, if using MO, the procedure would be is to check for any other mod that causes conflict. It could actually not be a replacer but any mod that tampers with the records (facegen most likely) of the involved NPCs. Troubleshoot would be is to position NPC85's leftside archive & rightside load order esp below possible conflicts. I've been using this method for a while to switch variety quite often. Switching to either SOGS, NPC85, SBF, Bijins etc as the base replacer. All worked good.

this is all I get when I check for conflicts. I purposefully wanted to the Elisif makeover to overwrite NPC85, could that cause other NPCs like Aela, Vex, or Ria to get grey face though?

post-481959-0-75319200-1442036164_thumb.png

@checkett, like I said, just arrange the mods accordingly. It's basically just placing the mod (both left-archive & right-esp) you want to take over, below the files that can cause conflict. Just keep rearranging it until no bugs occur. Here's my set-up to give you a clearer picture.

F6V3zTv.png

As you can see in this second picture, I've used a bunch of replacers & they worked good.

Bryling-NPC85. Serana-Mi_Serana. Taarie-QTRadiantRainmentGirls. Uthgerd-SBF. Sybille Stentor-SOGS. Elisif-Avelyn/ElisifMakeover. Marget-QTMarkarthGirls.

zJZJRaL.png

*This method hasn't failed me yet. Gives me a lot of variety in every playthrough as I just switch orders to gain different setups. It's even safe to uninstall/reinstall between saves, if it suits you, as most of the replacer mods don't have scripts.

Thanks Aerysthemaddovahking for all your help.   I don't use MOD Organizer as I had already put in a lot of mods prior to Mod Organizer even existing - so I didn't want to have to start over but it looks like that might be the way I have to go.   Also, I notice that you use a lot of different outfits on your female NPCs.   How where you able to change the NPCs clothing?  I've been trying to use Tes5edit to do that but I'm still learning...