No teens, babies or in betweens in skyrim :(

miaterasu

Skyrim is an odd place. You are born into a semi-grown child and then poof! You're an adult! Then there's really no age difference, everyone is either middle-aged or an old fart. I downloaded a "teen" follower before, but that was the closest mod I could find to try and add immersion. I believe that with a bigger age range, Skyrim would feel a lot more lively, and sadly I can't seem to find any mod that really does this but then again I really only know about loverslab and the nexus. I do venture out sometimes to some random Japanese site that I don't understand (and some have so many good mods that I can't figure out to download).

Has it been done before? The closest thing I can think is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17888-sexlab-procreation/

Guest Vendayn

Well, there are children mods. There is children in Skyrim. And there is a teen monli race I believe (I have the old monli though, which looks a lot nicer and more realistic, in my opinion obviously.). I was planning to add stuff to the Monli in-game and add NPCs around of them (but I'd make them rarer). Though if I even do that, I'm not sure.

If you want my copy, just send me a PM

I dunno about mods that add babies, I seen a few pregnancy ones but I don't think they are actual babies when they appear in-game (do they actually appear in-game?).

To be honest, what would add a lot of realism is add a lot of homeless and beggars to all the cities (not so much the villages, but they'd probably be poor too). In the old days, there were tons of very very poor peasants and nearly all people except maybe the military and king's men and nobles were poor. Maybe craftsmen/merchants were richer too. But, there were a lot of thieves too, and I don't see much thievery happening with NPCs in the game. That is, not related to the thieves guild...but poor people stealing little things to get by.

As it is, that doesn't happen. And there is almost no homeless/poor, which is actually very unrealistic. Even in modern games, there'd be a lot of poor...and there were even more poor in the older/ancient times.

Skyrim is an odd place. You are born into a semi-grown child and then poof! You're an adult!

Only the Nords have that problem, the other races have this stuff figgured out, they just skip the first step and go straight to adult! :lol:

Though it seems someone on the design team didn't get the memo..

Somewhere up near riften is that little farm run by two Dunmer sisters where they only plant Nirnroot. If you listen in on their conversations, the younger sister was clearly written to be a child or early teen, she acts and talks like she is, but of course, there's no mesh for that in Skyrim so she looks like a fully grown woman.

It's a bit bizzare watching this actually, a little unsettling on some level..

Hentai Pregnancy has a companion mod that makes kids after pregnancy, both are here on LL and have always worked well for me. The kids even have a training system according to the town they grow up in with Winterhold making a kid follower for you, gear was a problem but I just saw someone posted boy standalone outfit pack so you can equip and take your son on adventures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18992-sexlabhentaipregnancy/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33442-children-soul-gems-hentrai-pregnancy-addon-updated-8102014/

Dislike kids enough in the real world.  Don't want the little snot goblins in my games.

So, you have been a child then of course?

Cannot understand how ANYONEE can say such things. We were all kids in he past - and don`t tell me you have alawys been a divine child.

Dislike kids enough in the real world.  Don't want the little snot goblins in my games.

So, you have been a child then of course?

Cannot understand how ANYONEE can say such things. We were all kids in he past - and don`t tell me you have alawys been a divine child.

Yes I was a child, and I was a right little shit.  Maybe that's why I don't like them.

On second thought I do have a children mod - Baby Mommas.  Probably available on Steam.  It adds a few young mothers to the game, essentially just women carrying babies around.  Came across one in a forsworn camp.  I chose the mod because it adds realism.  Good thing is, the little buggers don't make any noise, and disappear when the mother has something else to do with her hands (like working a forge).  Purely cosmetic.

Sorry for not responding so quickly, been tending the forge over the weekend since I tend to just stop looking at a screen on my weekends completely. Speaking of the devil though, there's a few new mods on the nexus that really pushes for more kid / teens into skyrim. While I'm not saying that's all we need, we certainly need older folks that aren't Hagraven MILFS but here's some more mods to add to the realism. One of which is a kit so to speak.

Ameera the Fox (follower) - Looks like early 20s
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61625/?

Vimune (Kajit Follower or adoption) - Cute kajit child with adorable hoodie and backpack

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59028/?

Adorable Face (I WOULD LOVE to get this to work with the Elin race / enemies / followers / adoption but I have no idea how it works)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61178/?

Seriously, that last mod is intense.

I personally would love to have several Nord teens loitering around outside a store asking for whatever the cigarette equivalent is in TES whenever you walk past.

There used to be that teens mixed alcohol with some easily obtainable drugs for a combined extra kick when the drug reacted with the alcohol in their bodies. Skyrim version, shoplift moonsugar from the drugstore/alchemy shop, snort it and drink lots of cheap nord mead.

If BethSoft doesn't render teens,they don't have to worry about anyone grousing abut their depiction of teenaged girls,allowing them to side-step that whole political minefield altogether. That's what mods are for.

The Young People in Skyrim mod (which predates the Hearthfire expansion so there is some conflicts with the Hearthfire Housecarls) adds teen members of both non-modded genders to Skyrim both as generic NPCs and as Housecarls.

Besides that,there are mods which add a few teen followers to the game here and there like the Poet followers,Teenager Rachel,the Elven Teen Meadery Girls,Rigmor of Bruma,Al Thor(supposedly) and the Lolita Followers.

have an idea

you adopt a child and a timer start

after x time a birthday event happen (something like the wedding) and your child model is changed with a teenager model (and you say something like "they grow so fast")

x time another birthday and voillà full adult

lore frendly follower and a reason for adoption

what you say?

have an idea

after x time a birthday event happen (something like the wedding) and your child model is changed with a teenager model (and you say something like "they grow so fast")

what you say?

That is a variation on Growing Up in Skyrim as it applies to NPCs,one I have wanted to see added even before that mod became a thing. I'm all for it.

Combining it with with Unique Everything or Realistic Body System might make it even more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

have an idea

what you say?

That is a variation on Growing Up in Skyrim as it applies to NPCs,one I have wanted to see added even before that mod became a thing. I'm all for it.

Combining it with with Unique Everything or Realistic Body System might make it even more interesting.

interesting indeed

i give a try 

Archived