Im in need of Assistance

Ashkandii

What is currently on my mind is whichever if i should Buy Dragon Age: Inquisition or Shadow of Mordor 

as i just watched an Angry Joe review of DA: inquisition it looks VERY Enjoying in my eyes, and im not bothered about Multi-player At all. 

I tend to like a game for its Replay-ability and Shadow of Mordor can barely even compete against Inquisition on that.

But im also a Fan of the AC Series having played all of them and enjoyed each one the combat is what i like most of how fluid it is, if that's the right word?

Also note What kind of performance issues will i get since my PC is powerful but not as powerful to handle ultra on new gen games i am currently using a 4GB r9 270x with a 6300 FX AMD CPU 8-core 3.5GHZ. i am can settle with 30FPS min since i was Console nerd but 40fps will be Ideal 60fps if im underestimating my PCs Power.

and considering the off-topic's Requirement is pretty much whats on your mind as of why i put Mind in bold letters because i haven't played any of them but i want one or the other.

and since having different views on the same thing can help me come to my final verdict i ask you, which one should i buy first?

DA: Inquisition

Shadow of Mordor

i have played DA: origins infact im still currently completing my first run through of the game and playing this game brings me more towards Inquisition. 

i Cannot buy both at the same time. but i can buy both eventually, either way i will buy both of these games, but i may buy Inquisition because of its new features and replay-ability. 

Please, share your thoughts 1000 thank you's.

(i've put some word/s bold because there the main points)

(i always put this here, if this is not in the right Topic my apologies, i mainly put this is here, since its more popular then the Actual Gaming thread, but i did stay true to what "off=topic" is for)

My 2 cents, Shadow of Mordor was exactly like Assasins Creed.

To the point that I really thought the game was made with the same engine. Turns out it doesn't use the same engine, but it uses a lot of the same assets (mostly animations and some mechanics)

It's got some cool extra's to AC mechanics, and was fun for a single playthrough (much like AC).

Haven't played through DA:I fully, though from the first few levels I can tell ya that Shadow of Mordor Graphics are way more spectacular (and more FPS eating)

I was faced with a choice much like this, and have to stick to my budget.

DA:I was one of the top games on my wishlist this Christmas, and one that I wanted so much I was willing to pay non sale prices for it.     Although I wanted Mordor, I was willing to wait on it, until it went on sale sometime, even if it was later this year.

Thats mainly just based on the fact that I like the single player RPGs like DA:I more than any other category of games.

I did get DA:I, and so far I have not been disappointed one bit.  

I have both, I have yet to finish Mordor despite getting it well before DA:I. It's fun, and the nemesis system thing is really cool, but the game to me got very repetitive after a while. Wait for the sale. 

So yeah, get Dragon Age. I put in about 90 hours or so on my first playthrough. 

I have both, I have yet to finish Mordor despite getting it well before DA:I. It's fun, and the nemesis system thing is really cool, but the game to me got very repetitive after a while. Wait for the sale. 

So yeah, get Dragon Age. I put in about 90 hours or so on my first playthrough. 

Yes the nemesis feature is one of  the superior things which mostly swayed my way towards Shadow of Mordor, i always wanted to a Orc or Uruaki army or whatever there called in that game bah! THERE ORCS!

But yeah DA:I is my Choice for its Replayability and one thing that got me going

THE PC ACTUALLY SPEAKS MY GOD SUCH MECHANICS AND NEXT-GEN-RY ONE CANNOT IMAGINE THIS TO BE TRUE! *Sarcasm implied*

Thanks for the comments.

~Lord BjergerKing (yes i am a Lord King or King lord? lol?)

Shadow of Mordor is a mix between Assassin's creed plus Arkham combat plus the gimmick nemesis system, I found it rather dull, the combat is easy, the story non-existent, listening to Orc names to the sound of drums was the only cool thing, I guess the combat looks cool and if you're into Lord of the Rings you may appreciate stuff there, or hate it, seems to be a mixed bag.

Haven't played inquisition nor will I, Bioware is dead and buried, from what I hear the gameplay isn't good, quests are mmorpg fetching like, the story is so-so and most characters seem unmemorable.

left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click RIGHT CLICK left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click left click RI-nvm left click.

But I do miss the moments these fiendish Uruks shout "MAN SWINE" and pose a threat a moment before I turn the legendary execution power (unlimited executions for 20 seconds) and just F them to death.

DA: Inquisition

My brother started to play shadows of mordor and when the commander replacement script gets boring, the entire game gets boring in a week or so. No idea about the DA inquisition, but I bet you will find it more entertaining than this assassins creed based on LOTR

DA : Inquisition depends on your ability to accept changes to gameplay that might not be up to your hopes/expectations.

I enjoyed both the previous DA games. Inquisition presents a quite large jump in gameplay mechanics. If you're not stuck in the past, you'll do fine. It's an immense game, but it does suffer some from lack of filler content. Unlike Skyrim (be whatever you want), the drive is from the story itself, and you often go long bouts without any progress to it.

The characters are imo the best BioWare have made to date. And the nodbacks to the previous entries will fill you with both joy and sadness.

Archived