Mod for having sex with your spouse.

Rykna

Spouses enhanced will clog the shit out of papyrus with serana messages unless you install all the serana bits, at which point it will clog up papyrus with spousal eligibility checks for every character you talk to until you get married, at which point it will clog papyrus with spouse arousal checks,

Not really recommended.

Spouses enhanced will clog the shit out of papyrus with serana messages unless you install all the serana bits, at which point it will clog up papyrus with spousal eligibility checks for every character you talk to until you get married, at which point it will clog papyrus with spouse arousal checks,

Not really recommended.

I'm not using the mod, but couldn't that be fixed by not installing the Serana add-on and Marriageable Serana mod?

• 2 weeks later...

SE alone won't break your installation, but it's certainly a papyrus hog. If you have a scripting heavy installation to begin with, I would highly recommend not to install it. If you do anyway and get lots of CTDs as a result, don't be surprised at least.

May be I am the intended audience of Spouse Enhanced...have two saves (one married to Serana, the other to Cerwiden <- added to marriage faction through console) with Spouse Enhanced installed and both with 100+ game hour.  Last I checked, the "log spam" only initiated on load.  Are you guys even using the latest version i.e. 1.4.1 fixed version?

I see more log entries from FrostFall than SE...

Yes, I've gone over 1.4.1 and comparing Frostfall to SE isn't helping a case of "only a little spam" as FF is the worst offender for papyrus spamming of any skyrim mod ever with requiem a close second.

Saying "less than FF" is like saying "less hot than the sun".

May be I am the intended audience of Spouse Enhanced...have two saves (one married to Serana, the other to Cerwiden <- added to marriage faction through console) with Spouse Enhanced installed and both with 100+ game hour.  Last I checked, the "log spam" only initiated on load.  Are you guys even using the latest version i.e. 1.4.1 fixed version?

I see more log entries from FrostFall than SE...

The difference is Frostfall is actually quite stable for the amount of scripting it adds, and the plethora of features it contains.

Spouses Enhanced, frankly, does very, very little for the amount of scripting it has, and has never been a terribly stable mod.

Guess I am resting my case (SE being stable or not) and using the "agree to disagree" clause. No point for 3 internet strangers politely disagreeing on how stable SE is as none of us can prove the following:

- how stable / not stable our game save with SE installed is (I can attach my log file for extended play with time stamps but you can say I edit the log file)

- if our load order, mods installed, and our copy of Skyrim is legal / stable or not. (nexus board is filled with disagreements on how certain mod cause problems e.g., Warzone and I just realized I am adding to that sort of completely fruitless discussions)

- any of us has the reputation here as technically savvy enough to judge the innings of mod codes. For one, none of us released any mod.

Have fun with Skyrim

From a very lucky SE user.

Archived