I really need help.

Hello, I'm quite new to this "Loverslab sex lab" thing as of right now. But I'm really having some trouble getting this installed. I literally tried everything I could possible do so don't bother asking "Did you do _____" Kinda thing cause I have. Something must not be right. Idk, But I would like to see if anyone could give me a exact step by step on skype, google Hangout, steam, or just plain private messaging on the forums. I would be appreciative if someone could lend a hand maybe?

Hello, I'm quite new to this "Loverslab sex lab" thing as of right now. But I'm really having some trouble getting this installed. I literally tried everything I could possible do so don't bother asking "Did you do _____" Kinda thing cause I have. Something must not be right. Idk, But I would like to see if anyone could give me a exact step by step on skype, google Hangout, steam, or just plain private messaging on the forums. I would be appreciative if someone could lend a hand maybe?

What are you trying to install? Which game? Oblivion, Fallout, Skyrim? Have you read the Out post for the mod your trying to install. technical support section for the game you are trying to run the mod on. We need just a little more info to help you.

What are you trying to install? Which game? Oblivion, Fallout, Skyrim? Have you read the Out post for the mod your trying to install. technical support section for the game you are trying to run the mod on. We need just a little more info to help you.

Skyrim and I read everything and watched all the youtube videos for help and nothing has been working.

I've did all that. Only problem I'm having so far is that I don't get the mod organizer with the sexlab in it or I don't get dialog from the people

If the link above doesn't help there is also a guide here link. If you still can't figure it out we need to know exactly what problem your having. Are the mods just not showing up, do the animation not play, etc. Also we have to ask "did you_______" because if you did it would be working. If you had read the technical support threads you would know what information we need and where to post for help.

Edit: SexLab has no dialog for people what mod are you using to bring up the dialog?

I've did all that. Only problem I'm having so far is that I don't get the mod organizer with the sexlab in it or I don't get dialog from the people

What exactly is the problem? Is Skyrim crashing at a certain point? What dialog are you expecting to get? Which people? What mods are you running?

When you say "don't get the mod organizer with the sexlab in it" do you mean that sexlab mods are not showing up in MO?

If the link above doesn't help there is also a guide here link. If you still can't figure it out we need to know exactly what problem your having. Are the mods just not showing up, do the animation not play, etc. Also we have to ask "did you_______" because if you did it would be working. If you had read the technical support threads you would know what information we need and where to post for help.

Edit: SexLab has no dialog for people what mod are you using to bring up the dialog?

On one of the youtube videos the guy said their would be dialog. Idk how to start it but yea.

Also, That's the reason I litrally need someone to hold my hand hand like a kid through the park cause I can't figure out what's wrong Cause I Indeed infact did everything correctly.

On one of the youtube videos the guy said their would be dialog. Idk how to start it but yea.

Also, That's the reason I litrally need someone to hold my hand hand like a kid through the park cause I can't figure out what's wrong Cause I Indeed infact did everything correctly.

Sexlab by itself does nothing... it's a framework on which other mods are built. To get actual sex content in your game, you'll need other sexlab mod(s).

This is a good place to start for looking for sexlab mods.

I just don't get this. I'm confused as you guys are. That's why I would like to stream my screen on skype to get the step by step Cause to be honest, I'm not good with guides.

I just don't get this. I'm confused as you guys are. That's why I would like to stream my screen on skype to get the step by step Cause to be honest, I'm not good with guides.

I'm not confused your just not giving any info. WHAT MOD ARE YOU USING to use sexlab. I don't care what the guy on youtube said SexLab has no dialog.

I'm not confused your just not giving any info. WHAT MOD ARE YOU USING to use sexlab. I don't care what the guy on youtube said SexLab has no dialog.

IDK! The sexlab framework? Or maybe I need mods for the framework like the other person said?? I just though that the sexlab framework would pop up in my SKSE mod organizer like my enhanced blood system and skyUI.

IDK! The sexlab framework? Or maybe I need mods for the framework like the other person said?? I just though that the sexlab framework would pop up in my SKSE mod organizer like my enhanced blood system and skyUI.

Ah! You mean that sexlab isn't even showing up in MO?

post-462261-0-34803900-1420232890_thumb.jpg

I don't have that kind of mod organizer cause I get a bunch of errors while trying to install the MO Installer.

So... uh, when you said "SKSE mod organizer" what exactly were you talking about?

Look, I apologize, I don't mean to be rude (it's only early afternoon here and I've already had a very long day, I don't mean to take out my irritation on you)... I'm sure this is very frustrating for you.
But... you're really not telling us anything of value.

I mean, it's essentially like you've written "I can't go to work today!"
Why not? Are you sick? Is your front door blocked so you can't get out of the house? Is your car having problems?
You then follow up with a statement like "It's my car!"
While that technically did narrow it down, that still doesn't tell us what's going on. Is your car not starting? Did someone steal it last night? Did you drive halfway there and it broke down?
We're stuck trying to tease out details a little bit at a time, it's like pulling teeth trying to get the full story.
While each tidbit does help fill in the puzzle of what's going wrong with your Skyrim, we just don't have enough pieces to derive even a partial picture.

I am sorry, but I can't see how video conferencing or private messaging would be more helpful to you than this thread right here.
I could give you step-by-step instructions on how to download, unpack, and copy files to your data directory, for SexLab and for the most basic of mods so you can begin the experience... but that's pretty much what I already did.
You say you're not good with guides, but that's pretty much all we have to offer.

Couldn't you add me on steam temporary? Ik ik, Most people wouldn't like to give ANY information on these kinda of forums to  keep from spreading out his/her friends from embarrassment. But I just need the basic. But if not? than that's fine You guys did your best to help me but idk the hell is going on so I guess I'll go back to the nexus animated prostution. But it won't be the same.

Even with PMs with the kind of info you are giving we cant do much. I dont know about anyone else but I havent got time to setup Sexlab/Skyrim for someone else. I guess a first step is to confirm you have SexLab and its requirements installed correctly. Do you have a Mod Configuration Menu Option, if you do does it have SexLab in it?

Even with PMs with the kind of info you are giving we cant do much. I dont know about anyone else but I havent got time to setup Sexlab/Skyrim for someone else. I guess a first step is to confirm you have SexLab and its requirements installed correctly. Do you have a Mod Configuration Menu Option, if you do does it have SexLab in it?

That's what I meant. Not Mod organizer it's mod configuration.

No I do not have sex lab in it.

The info needed is in the OP of Sexlab.

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

After properly installing both SKSE and FNIS above, follow these steps.

• Download the latest Framework Pack & extract it's content into your Skyrim's data folder
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
  • In order to start an animation, find and install a SexLab mod of your choice from http://www.loverslab...xlab-framework/

One such way to get sex without conversation is also mentioned in the OP

then perform a quick test animation either via the SexLab MatchMaker mod or by starting one via the animation editor.

for conversations try this

There is a tutorial already to get Sexlab working. Verify that you have done everything there correctly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

Finally if you still have problems. Post both the load order and mod manager used. The first is to see what is installed (mod wise) the second is to give needed info on how to fix any issues of installation.

Without confirming the above and giving the info requested it is impossible for anyone to help you.

Archived